1. Abasi, M. 2006. Collection, identification and assessment of genetic reserves to protect and use Trifolium. Final Report Project, Department of Plant Genetics and Genetic Resources, Seed and Plant Improvement Institute. Number of registration 85.681. (in Persian).
2. Asadi, H., and Zamznian, M. 2007. Iinvestigation the effects of planting date and seed density in Persian clover forage production in both mechanized and traditional culture. Pajouhesh-Va-Sazandegi in Agriculture and Horticulture.No. 74. Spring 2007. (in Persian with English abstract).
3. Asadi Rahmani, H. 2000. Symbiotic Nitrogen Fixation Technology (Guidance and Applications). Publication of Research Institute of Forests and Rangelands. Page 129. (in Persian).
4. Asadi Rahmani, H., and Rastin, N. S., 2000. Prediction of the necessity of soybean inoculation based on the numbers of Bradyrhizobium japonicum. Ninth Congress of African Association for Biological N2 Fixation, 65.
5. Dileep Kumar, S. B., Berggren, I., and Martensson, A. M. 2001. Potential for improving pea production by coinoculation with Fluorescent Pseudomonas and Rhizobium. Plant and Soil 229: 25-34.
6. Fatma, E. M., El-Zamik, I., Tomader, T., El-Hadidy, H. I. Abd El-Fattah, L., and Seham Salem, H. 2006. Efficiency of biofertilizers, organic and in organic amendments app.lication on growth and essential oil pf marjoram (Majorana hortensis L.) plants grown in sandy and calcareous .Agric. Microbiology Dept., Faculty of Agric., Zagazig University and Soil Fertility and Microbiology Dept., Desert Research Center, Cairo, Egypt.
7. Ghost, B. C. and Bhat, R. 1998. Environmental hazards of nitrogen loading in wetland rice fields. Environ. Pollut. 102: 123-126.
8. Hoft, M., Seong, K. Y., Jurkevitch, E., and Verstraete, W. 1991. Pyoverdin production by the plant growth beneficial Pseudomonas strain 7SNK2: Ecological significance in soil. Plant and Soil 130: 249- 257.
9. Jahan, M., Kochaki, E., Ghorbani, R., Rejali, F., Ariaei, M., and Ebrahimi, A. 2009. The effect of organic fertilizers on corn Agroecological characteristics in common and ecological farming systems. Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research 7 (3): 375-390. (in Persian with English abstract).
10. Javadi, H. 1999. The Evaluation of Vigor of Seeds and Seedlings in Three Species of Clover. Pajouhesh-Va-Sazandegi 1 (40): 4-17. (in Persian with English abstract).
11. Karimi, H. 1988. Agronomy of Forage Plants. Published by Tehran University. Third Edition. No.1566. page414. (in Persian).
12. Khavazi, K., and Malakoti, M. J. 2001. The Need to Produce Bio-Fertilizers in the Country. Research Institute of Water and Soil, page 130.
13. Khoramdel, S., Kocheki, A., Nasiri Mahalati, M., and Ghorbani, R. 2010. Effects of Biological Fertilizers on Yield and Yield Component of Black Cumin (Nigella sativa L.). Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research 8 (5): 758-766. (In Persian with English abstract).
14. Kokmaz, A., Gulser, G., Manga, M. L., Sancak, C. 1993; effect of cropping system and cutting date for various forage crops on the mineral content and quality of hay produced in Samsun province.
15. Malakoti, J. A., and Malakoti, A. 2003. The role of balanced fertilization in improving the bread wheat quality. Technical publication No. 321. Agricultural research and education organization. (in Persian).
16. Moalem, A. H., and Eshghizadeh. 2007. Biofertilizer applications. Advantages and Limitations. Proceedings of the 2th National Conference on Ecological Iran. Gorgan, page: 47. (in Persian).
17. Robert, J. V. S. 2006. What is forage quality and how does it affect a feeding program. 391P.
18. Rodriguez –Navarro, D. N., Buendia, A. M., Camacho, M., and Lucas, M. M. 2000. Characterization of Rhizobium spp. bean isolates from southwest Spain. Soil Biology and Biochemistry 32: 1601-1613.
19. Sarrantonio, M. 1991. Methodologies for screening soil -improving Legumes, Rodale Institute, USA, 310 p.
20. Wu, S. C., Cao, Z. H., Li, Z. G. Cheung, K. C., and Wong, M. H. 2005. Effects of biofertilizers containing N-fixer, P and K solubilizer and AM fungi on maize growth: a greenhouse trail. Geoderma 125: 155-166.
21. Yadegari, M., Noormohamadi, Gh., and Asadi Rhmani, H. 2009. Evaluation of growth indices in red beans inoculated with Rhizobium and Rhizosphere bacteria plant growth promoting rhizobacteria. Agroecologi Journal 5 (15): 153-163.
22. Zahir, A. Z., Abbas, S. A., Khalid, A., and Arshad, M. 2000. Substrate depended microbially derived plant hormones for improving growth of maize seedlings. Pakistan Journal of Biological Science 3: 289-291.