1. Abrishamchi, P., Ganjali, A., Beikkhurmizi, A., and Avan, A. 2014. Effect of vermicompost on germination and seedling growth of varieties mobile and superorbina tomato. Journal of Horticulture Science 27 (4): 383-393. (in Persian with English abstract).
2. Ahmadabadi, Z., Ghajar Sepanlou, M., and Bahmanyar, M. A. 2011. Effect of vermicompost application on amount of micro elements in soil and the content in the medicinal plant of Borage (Borago officinalis). Journal of Crop Improvement 13 (2): 1-12. (in Persian with English abstract).
3. Atiyeh, R., Arancon, N., Edwards, C., and Metzger, J. 2000. Influence of earthworm-processed pig manure on the growth and yield of greenhouse tomatoes. Bioresource Technology 75: 175-180.
4. Atiyeh, R., Lee, S., Edwards, C., Arancon, N., and Metzger, J. 2002. The influence of humic acids derived from earthworm-processed organic wastes on plant growth. Bioresource Technology 84: 7-14.
5. Bachman, G., and Metzger, J. 2008. Growth of bedding plants in commercial potting substrate amended with vermicompost. Bioresource Technology 99: 3155-3161.
6. Bess, V. H. 2000. Understanding compost tea. Biocycle 41: 71-72.
7. Bremner, J. 1965. Total nitrogen. Methods of soil analysis. Part 2. Chemical and microbiological properties 1149-1178.
8. Carlos, G. G. R., Dendooven, L., and Antonio, G. M. F. 2008. Vermicomposting leachate (worm tea) as liquid fertilizer for maize (Zea mays L.) forage production. Asian Journal of Plant Sciences 7 (4): 360-367.
9. Cavender, N. D., Atiyeh, R. M., and Knee, M. 2003. Vermicompost stimulates mycorrhizal colonization of roots of Sorghum bicolor L. at the expense of plant growth. Pedobiologia 47: 85-89.
10. Edwards, C. A., Arancon, N. O., and Greytak, S. 2006. Effects of vermcompost teas on plant growth and disease. Biocycle 47: 28-31.
11. Gutierrez-Miceli, F., Moguel-Zamudio, B., Abud-Archila, M., Gutierrez-Oliva, V., and Dendooven, L. 2008a. Sheep manure vermicompost supplemented with a native diazotrophic bacteria and mycorrhizas for maize cultivation. Bioresource Technology 99: 7020-7026.
12. Hameeda, B., Harini, G., Rupela, O., and Reddy, G. 2007. Effect of composts or vermicomposts on sorghum growth and mycorrhizal colonization. African Journal of Biotechnology 6: 9-12.
13. Hashemimajd, K., Kalbasi, M., Golchin, A., and Shariatmadari, H. 2004. Comparison of vermicompost and composts as potting media for growth of tomatoes. Journal of plant Nutrition, 27: 1107-1123.
14. Kazemi Arbat, H. 2007. The Cereal. Tehran university publication center, Tehran. (in Persian with English abstract).
15. Khan, M., and Scullion, J. 2002. Effects of metal (Cd, Cu, Ni, Pb or Zn) enrichment of sewage-sludge on soil micro-organisms and their activities. Applied Soil Ecology 20: 145-155.
16. Kumari, M., and Ushakumari, K. 2002. Effect of vermicompost enriched with rock phosphate on the yield and uptake of nutrients in cowpea (Vigna unguiculata L. Walp). Journal of Tropical Agricalture 40: 27-30.
17. Malathesh, G. 2005. Nutrient substitution throught organics in maize. University of Agricultural Sciences 6: 1-131.
18. Mariotti, M., Ercoli, L., and Masoni, A. 1996. Spectral properties of iron-deficient corn and sunflower leaves. Remote Sensing of Environment 58: 282-288.
19. Manivannan, S., Batamurugan, M., Parthasarathi, K., Gunasekaran, G., and Ranganathan, L. 2009. Effect of vermicompost on soil fertility and crop productivity-beans (Phaseolus vulgaris). Journal of Environmental Biology 30 (2): 275-281.
20. Pant, A. P., Radovich, T. J., Hue, N. V., Talcott, S. T., and Krenek, K. A. 2009. Vermicompost extracts influence growth, mineral nutrients, phytonutrients and antioxidant activity in pak choi (Brassica rapa cv. Bonsai, Chinensis group) grown under vermicompost and chemical fertilizer. Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture 89: 2383-2392.
21. Pant, A. P., Radovich, T. J., Hue, N. V., and Arancon, N. 2011. Effects of vermicompost tea (aqueous extract) on pak choi yield, quality, and on soil biological properties. Compost Science and Utilization 19 (4): 279-292.
22. Pant, A. P., Radovich, T. J., Hue, N. V., and Paull, R. E. 2012. Biochemical properties of compost tea associated with compost quality and effects on pak choi growth. Scientia Horticulturale 148: 138-146.
23. Paterson, E. 2003. Importance of rhizodeposition in the coupling of plant and microbial productivity. European Journal of Soil Science 54: 741-750.
24. Peyvast, J. G., Olfati, S., and Forghani, A. 2008. Effect of vermicompost on the growth and yield of spinach (Spinacia oleracea L.). Journal of Food Agriculture and Environment 6: 110-113.
25. Rashtbari, M., and Alikhani, H. A. 2012. Effect and efficiency of municipal solid waste compost and vermicompost on morpho-physiological properties and yield of canola under drought Stress. Journal of Agriculture and Sustainable Production 22 (2): 114-127. (in Persian with English abstract).
26. Reeve, J. R., Carpenter-Boggs, L., Reganold, J. P., York, A. L., and Brinton, W. F. 2010. Influence of biodynamic preparations on compost development and resultant compost extracts on wheat seedling growth. Bioresource Technology 101: 5658-5666.
27. Rezvantalab, N., Pirdashti, H., Bahmanyar, M. A., and Abbasyan, A. 2012. Effect of different types and amounts of organic and chemical fertilizer on content of macro elements leaf and seed corn. Research Journal of Plant Science 3: 20-30. (in Persian with English abstract).
28. Roy, S., Arunachalam, K., Dutta, B. K., and Arunachalam, A. 2010. Effect of organic amendments of soil on growth and productivity of three common crops viz Zea mays, Phaseolus vulgaris and Abelmoschus esculentus. Applied Soil Ecology 45: 78-84.
29. Sahni, S., Sarma, B., Singh, D., Singh, H., and Singh, K. 2008. Vermicompost enhances performance of plant growth-promoting rhizobacteria in Cicer arietinum rhizosphere against Sclerotium rolfsii. Crop Protection 27: 369-376.
30. Schmidt, U. 2003. Enhancing phytoextraction. Journal of Environmental Quality 32: 1939-1954.
31. Singh, R., Sharma, R., Kumar, S., Gupta, R., and Patil, R. 2008. Vermicompost substitution influences growth, physiological disorders, fruit yield and quality of strawberry (Fragaria xananassa Duch.). Bioresource Technology 99: 8507-8511.
32. Scheuerell, S. J., and Mahaffee, W. F. 2004. Compost tea as a container medium drench for suppressing seedling damping-off caused by Pythium ultimum. Phytopathology 94: 1156-1163.
33. Shi-Wei, Z., and Fu-Zhen, H. 1991. The nitrogen uptake efficiency from 15N labeled chemical fertilizer in the presence of earthworm manure (cast). Advances in management and conservation of soil fauna. 539-542.
34. Shrestha, K., Shrestha, P., Adetutu, E. M., Walsh, K. B., Harrower, A. S., Ball, D., and Midmore, J. 2011. Changes in microbial and nutrient composition associated with rumen content compost incubation. Bioresource Technology 102: 3848-3854.
35. Shrestha, K., Shrestha, P., Walsh, K. B., Harrower, K. M., and Midmore, D. J. 2011. Microbial
enhancement of compost extracts based on cattle rumen content compost
characterisation of a system. Bioresour Technology 102: 8027-8034.
36. Tejada, M., and Gonzalez, J. 2009. Application of two vermicomposts on a rice crop: effects on soil biological properties and rice quality and yield. Agronomy Journal 101: 336-344.
37. Theunissen, J., Ndakidemi, P., and Laubscher, C. 2010. Potential of vermicompost produced from plant waste on the growth and nutrient status in vegetable production. International Journal of the Physical Sciences 5: 1964-1973.
38. Yaghtin, Sh., Moez Ardalan, M. Shorafa, M., and Alikhani, H. A. 2009. Effects of municipal compost and vermicompost on growth and nutrient uptake of corn. Journal of water and soil 19 (2): 211-213. (in Persian with English abstract).
39. Yagi, R., Ferreira, M. E., Cruz, M. C. P. D., and Barbosa, J. C. 2003. Organic matter fractions and soil fertility under the influence of liming, vermicompost and cattle manure. Scientia Agricola 60: 549-557.