1. Agha-Alikhani, M., and Safari, M. 2013. The effect of planting date on the changes of physiological growth indices of three varieties of sorghum. Journal of Plant Production Research 36:63-78. (In Persian with English Abstract).
2. Ali-Zade, A., Saki T., and Rafii, M. 2010. Calculation of morpho-physiological growth indices and yield components of chick pea (Cicer arietinum L.) cultivars in different planting density. Plant Production Science 2:45-55. (In Persian with English Abstract).
3. Arvin, P., Azizi, M., and Soltani, A. 2009. Comparison of yield and physiological indices of spring cultivars of oilseed rape species. Seed and Plant Improvement Journal 25:401-417. (In Persian).
4. Barzali, M., Tahmasb,i Z., Ghalavand, A., and Tavakol-Afshari, R. 2004. Evaluation the morphological and physiological characteriestics associated with early vigour in four cotton (Gossypium hirsutum L.) cultivars. Iranian Journal of Crop Sciences 6:80-98. (In Persian with English Abstract)
5. Damavandi A., and Latifi N. 2009. Evaluation the effects of planting date on some growth indices and grain yield of two oil sunflower cultivars in Damghan province. Biology Journal, 4:1-11. (In Persian with English Abstract)
6. Dehdashti, S.M., and Majd-Nasiri, B. 2008. Evaluation the effects of sowing date on physiological indices of rape seed (Brassica napus L.) cultivars. Iranian Journal of Crop Sciences 4:152-163. (In Persian).
7. Ebrahim-Pour, F., Ayine-Band A., Mesgarbashi M., and Choab A. 2010. Evaluation the changes in growth indices of wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) in response to planting density and sowing date of oat (Avena sativa L.). Iranian Journal of Crop Sciences 3:91-108. (In Persian).
8. Fathi, G., Siadat, S.A., and Hemaiaty, S.S. 2003. Effect of sowing date on yield and yield components of three oilseed rape varieties. Acta Agronomica Hungarica 51:249-255.
9. Ghadirian, R., Soltani, A., Zeinali, A., Kalate-Arabi, M., and Bakhshande, E. 2011. Evaluating non-linear regression models for use in growth analysis of wheat. Journal of Crop Production, 4:55-77. (In Persian with English Abstract)
10. Javadi, H., Rashed-Mohassel, M.H. Zamani, A., Azari Nasrabad, A., and Moosavi, Gh. 2006. Effect of plant density on growth indices of four grain sorghum cultivars. Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research 4:1-16. (In Persian with English Abstract)
11. Javaheri, M.A., Zinaldini, A., and Najafi, H. 2004. Effect of planting date on growth indices of sugar beet in Orzoieh Region (autumn sowing). Pajouhesh & Sazandegi 62:58-63. (In Persian with English Abstract)
12. Kashef, M. 1996. Evaluation the growth indices of sunflower (Helianthus annuus L.) cultivars in different planting density. Msc thesis, Isfahan University of Technology.
13. Khatib, F. 2014. Effect of sowing date on growth indices of safflower (Carthamus tinctorius L.) cultivars in Rafsanjan. Msc thesis, Vali-E-Asr University of Rafsanjan.
14. Khayat, M., Lak, Sh., Gohari, M., and Motii, M.M. 2009. Evaluation of the effects of sowing date on growth and yield of rapeseed (Brassica napus L.). Crop Physiology Journal 1:6-16. (In Persian).
15. Lopez, F.J., Lopez, R.J., Khalil, S.K., and Lopez, L. 2008. Effect of planting date on winter Kabuli chickpea growth and yield under rainfed mediterranian conditions. Agronomy Journal 100:957-964.
16. Mirshekari, B. 2011. The investigation of weed management strategies in citrus orchards. Journal of Weed Ecology 1:145-158. (In Persian with English Abstract).
17. Mirzai, Z., Berari, M., Rezai Zad, A., and Ashraf Mehrabi, A. 2012. . Effect of sowing date on growth indices of sunflower (Helianthus annus L.) cultivars in Kermanshah. Crop Physiology Journal, 4:5-20. (in Persian)
18. Mirzakhani, M., Ardakani, M.R., and Shirani-Rad, A.H. 2007. Growth analysis of spring safflower cultivars in Arak. Iranian Journal of Crop Sciences, 4:111-122. (In Persian)
19. Mohammadi, A., Asghari, H., and Gholami, A. 2013. The effect of mycorrhizal fungi inoculation and phosphorus fertilizer on growth indices of Chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.) cultivars. Agroecology Journal, 5:263-271. (In Persian).
20. Sadrabadi-Haghighi, R., Amir Moradi, Sh., and Mirshahi, A. 2011. Investigation the growth indices of sugar beet in Chenaran. Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research, 9:505-513. (In Persian).
21. Shirani-Rad, A.H. 2005. Crop Physiology. Dibagaran, Tehran.
22. Soghani, M., Vaezi, Sh., and Sabaghpour, S.H. 2010. Evaluation of morpho-physiological characteristics, grain yield and its components in common bean genotypes (Phaseolus vulgaris L.). Iranian Journal of Crop Sciences 12:436-451. (In Persian with English Abstract).
23. Tahmasb, H., Siadat, A., Mameghani, R., and Rafii, M. 2003. Investigation the morphological and physiological characteristics affecting on yield and yield components of different wheat genotypes. Iranian Journal of Crop Sciences 5:23-36. (In Persian).
24. Tayo, T.O., and Morgan, D.G. 1975. Quantitative analysis of the growth, development and distribution of flowers and pods in oil-seed rape (Brassica napus L.). Journal of Agricultural Science 85:103-110.
25. Tesar, M.B. 1984. Physiological basis of crop growth and development. American Society of Agronomy, New York.
26. Zahedi, M., Mameghani, R., Mesgarbashi, M., Kashani, A., and Montaseri, A. 2008. . Evaluation the effects of planting date and irrigation regime on physiological indices of safflower (Carthamus tinctorius L.) cultivars. New Findings in Agriculture 2:239-252. (In Persian).