1. AMOS, 2010. AMOS 19. Users Guide. Chicago, IL, USA.
2. Angadi, S. V., Cutforth, H. W., McConkey, B. G., and Gan, Y. 2003. Yield adjustment by canola grown at different plant populations under semiarid conditions. Crop Science 43: 1358-1366.
3. Baradaran, R., Majidi, E., Darvishi, F., and Azizi, M. 2006. Study of correlation relationships and path coefficient analysis between yield and yield components in rapeseed (Brassica napus L.). Journal of Agricultural Sciences 12(4): 811-819.
4. Bernardo, R. 2002. Breeding for quantitative traits in plants. Stemma Press. Minnesota, USA.
5. Champolivier, L., and Merrin. A. 1996. Effects of waterstress applied at different growth stages to Brassica napus L. var. oleifera on yield, yield components and, seed quality. European Journal of Agronomy 5: 153-160.
6. Dewey, D. R., and Lu, K. H. 1959. A correlation and path-coefficient analysis of components of crested wheatgrass Seed Production. Agronomy Journal 51(9): 515-518.
7. Faraji, A., and Hatamzadeh, H. 2009. Evaluation of seed yield potential and traits in species of Brassica (B. napus, B. rapa, B. juncea) under rain fed conditions in Gonbad area. Journal of Water and Soil Science 13(47):587-598. (In Persian with English Abstract).
8. Gan, Y., Campbell, C. A., Liu, L., Basnyat, P., and McDonald, C. L., 2009. Water use and distribution profile under pulse and oilseed crops in semiarid northern high latitude areas. Agricultural Water Management. 96: 337- 348.
9. Habekotte, B. 1993. Quantitative analysis of pod formation, seed set and seed filling in winter oilseed rape (B. napus L.) under field crop conditions. Field Crops Research 35:27-33.
10. Hasanzadeh, M., Shirani-Rad, A. H., Nadery-Darbaghshahi, M. R., Majd-Nasiri B., and Madani, H. 2005. Effect of drought stress on yield and yield components of autumn rapeseed varieties. Iranian journal of Agricultural Research 7: 17-24. (In Persian with English Abstract).
11. Honar, A., Sabet-Sarvestani, S. H., Shams, A. R., Sepaskhah A. A., and Haghighi. K. 2013. Effect of drought stress in different growth stages on grain yield and yield components of rapeseed (cv. Talayeh). Iranian Journal of Crop Sciences 4(56): 320-332. (In Persian with English Abstract).
12. Hosseinzadeh, K., Hejazio, A., Irannejad, H., Akbario, G. A., and Zand, E. 2008. Correlations between traits and path coefficient analysis for seed yield of eight rapeseed cultivars (Brassica napus L.). Agricultural Research 8: 195-207. (In Persian with English Abstract).
13. Jabbari, H. Akbari, G. A., Khosh Kholgh Sima, N. A., Shirani Rad, A.H., Alahdadi, I., and Tajodini, F. 2015. Study of agronomical, physiological and qualitative characteristics of Canola (Brassica napus) under water stress. Environmental Stresses in Crop Sciences Journal 8: 35-49. (In Persian with English Abstract).
14. Kar, G., Kumar, A., and Martha, M. 2007. Water use efficiency and crop coefficients of dry season oilseed crops. Agricultural Water Management 87: 73-82.
15. Kakaei, M., Zebarjadi, A. R., Mostafaie, A., and Rezaeizad, A. 2014. Genetic variation and traits interrelationship in some rapeseed genotypes using multivariate techniques under two moisture conditions. Journal of Applied Crop Breeding 2: 31-45. (In Persian with English Abstract).
16. Khan, M. A., Ashraf, M., Mujtaba, S., Shirazi, M., Khan, M., Shereen, A., Mumtaz, S., Siddiqui, M. A., and Kaleri, G. M. 2010. Evaluation of high yielding canola type Brassica genotypes/mutants for drought tolerance using physiological indices as screening tool. Pakistan Journal of Botany 42: 3807-16.
17. Kimber, D. S., and McGregor, D. I. 1995. The Species and their Origin, Cultivation and World Production. In: Brassica Oilseeds, Production and Utilization, eds. Kimber, D. and McGregor, D.I., pp.178-295. CAB International, USA.
18. Mahagjan, S., and Tuteja, N. 2005. Cold, salinity and drought stresses: An overview. Archives of Biochem 444: 139-158.
19. Majidi, M. M., and Mirlohi, A. F. 2009. Multivariate statistical analysis in Iranian and foreign tall fescue germplasem. Journal of Science and Technology of Agriculture and Natural Resources 40: 89-98. (In Persian with English Abstract).
20. Marjanovic-Jeromela, A., Marinkovic, R., Mijic, A., Jankulovska M., and Zdunic, Z. 2007. Interrelationship between oil yield and other quantitative traits in rapeseed (Brassica napus L.). Journal of Central European Agriculture 8(2): 165-170.
21. Montgomery, D. C., and Peck, E. A. 2007. Introduction to linear Regression Analysis. 5th edition. John Wiley and Sons. New York, USA.
22. Rabiee, M., Rahimi, M., and Kord-Rostami, M. 2011. Study of correlation and path coefficient analysis between oil yield and agronomical characters in fourtheen cultivars of rapeseed (Brassica napus L.). Sustainable Agriculture and Production Science 21(4): 18-27. (In Persian with English Abstract).
23. SAS Institute Inc. 2010. Base SAS 9.2 procedures guide: statistical procedures, 3rd edition: Cary, NC: SAS Institute Inc.
24. Seyed Ahmadi, A., Bakhshandeh, A., and Garineh, M. H. 2015. Evaluation physiological characteristics and grain yield canola cultivars under end seasonal drought stress in weather condition of Ahvaz. Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research 13: 71-80. (In Persian with English Abstract).
25. Seydan, M., and Ghadami Firouzabadi, A. 2002. Performance of irrigation systems and introducing the best option to increase irrigation efficiency. Technical Report of Agricultural Research, Extension and Education Organization 9: 90-175.
26. Sinaki, J. M., Majidi Heravan, E., Shirani Rad, A. H., Noormohamadi, G., and Zarei, G., 2007. The effects of water deficit during growth stages of canola (B. napus L.). American-Eurasian Journal of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences 2: 417-422.
27. Shabani, A., Kamkar Haghighi, A. A., Sepaskhah, A. R., Emam, Y., and Honar, T., 2010. Effect of water stress on grain yield, yield components and quality of rapeseed (Brasica napus L.) cv. Licord. Iranian Journal of Crop Science 12: 409-421. (In Persian with English Abstract).
28. Shahrabi, B., Farahmandfar, E., Hassanlo3, T., Shirani Rad, A. H., and Tabatabaee, S. A. 2013. Evaluation of drought tolerance in rapeseed varieties based on physiological and agronomical characteristics at Yazd region. Electronic Journal of Crop Production 6(4): 77-97. (In Persian with English Abstract).
29. Sorour, W. and Keshta, M. M. 1994. Improvement of oilseed rape via gamma ray treatments and selection. Bulletion of Faculty of Agriculture, University of Cairo 45: 357-370.
30. SPSS Inc. 2010. IBM SPSS statistics 19 core system user’s guide. USA: SPSS Inc., an IBM Company Headquarters.
31. Steel, R. G. D., and H. Torrie, J. 1984. Principles and Procedures of Statistics. A Biometrical Approach. McGraw Hill Book Co. New York, USA.
32. Takeda, S., and Matsuoka, M. 2008. Genetic approaches to crop improvement: responding to environmental and population changes. Nature Reviews Genetics 9(6): 444-457.
33. Yan, W. and. Kang, M. S. 2002. GGE biplot analysis: A graphical tool for breeders, geneticists, and agronomists. CRC press, Florida, USA.
34. Youssefy, Z., Babaeian Jelodar, N., and Kazemitabar, S. K. 2012. Genetic assessment of silique length in rapeseed (Brassica napus L.) using generation mean analysis and RAPD markers. Iranian Journal of Crop Sciences 14:72-83. (In Persian with English Abstract).
35. Zarei, G., Shamsi, H., and Dehghani, S. M., 2010. The effect of drought stress on yield, yield components and seed oil content of three autumnal rapeseed cultivars (Brassica napus L.). Journal of Research in Agricultural Science 6: 29-37. (In Persian with English Abstract).
36. Zhao, J. Y., Chen, M. L., and Zhang, D. Q. 1991. Analysis of the growth patterns and yield components of rape (Brassica napus L.). Acta Agriculture Zhejiangensis 3(4): 174-180.