1. Afrasiabi, M., Amini Dehaghi, M. and Modarres Sanavy, S. A. M. 2010. Effect of phosphate biofertilizer Barvar-2 and triple super phosphate fertilizer on yield, quality and nutrient uptake of Medicago scutellata, cv. Robinson. Journal of Science and Agriculture 4(4): 43-54. (In Persian with English Abstract).
2. Amanlou, H. 1993. Feed and feeding dairy cows. Zanjan University Press. 596 pp. (In Persian with English Abstract).
3. Anonymous. 1983. Multiple cropping. American Society of Agronomy. Special Publication. No.27.
4. Cazzato, E., Laudadio, V. and Tufarelli, V. 2012. Effects of harvest period, nitrogen fertilization and mycorrhizal fungus inoculation on triticale (×Triticosecale Wittmack) forage yield and quality. Renewable Agriculture and Food Systems 27(4): 278-286.
5. Coleman, S. E., and Moore, J. E. 2003. Feed quality and animal performance. Field Crops Research 84: 17- 29.
6. Dodd, J. 2000. The role of arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi in agro-natural ecosystems. Outlook on Agriculture 29(1): 63-70.
7. Farnworth, J. and Ruxton, I. B. 1973. The response of forage sorghum to applications of nitrogen and iron chelate. University College of North Wales Publication No. 17.
8. Fisher, L. J. and Fowler, D. B. 1975. Predicted forage value of whole plant cereals. Canadian Journal of Plant Science, 55:975-979.
9. Ghasemi, A., Ghasemi, M. and Ghanbari, M. 2002. The effect of different amounts of manure, chemical and qualitative composition of the index and absorption of nitrogen in forage maize single cross 704. Seventh Congress of Agronomy and Plant Breeding, September 2002. Karaj. (In Persian with English Abstract).
10. Glenn, R. D., Mallesh, B. C., Kubra, B. and Bagyaraj, D. J. 1992. Influence of vermicompost application on the available macronutrients and selected microbial populations in a paddy field. Soil Biology and Biochemistry 24: 1317–1320.
11. Goto, I., and D. J. Minson. 1977. Prediction of the dry matter digestibility of tropical grasses using a Pepsincellulase assay. Animal Feed Science and Technology 2: 247-253.
12. Haghparast tanha, M. 1993. Terricolous and agricultural soils. Islamic Azad University Publications of Rasht. No 83-98. (In Persian with English abstract).
13. Hail, Y., Daci, M. and Tan, M. 2009. Evaluation of annual legumes and barley as sole crops and intercrop in spring frost conditions for animal feeding. Yield and quality. Journal Animal Advance 8(7): 1337- 1342.
14. Kader, M. A., Mian, M. H. and Hoque, M. S. 2002. Effects of Azotobacter inoculant on the yield and nitrogen uptake by wheat. Journal of Biological Sciences 2(4): 259-261.
15. Karimi, H. 1988. Crops and modified forage plants. Tehran University Press. 234 pp. (In Persian with English Abstract).
16. Kocheki, A. 1986. Agriculture in the dry areas. Jahad Mashhad University Publications. 202 pp. (In Persian with English Abstract).
17. Kurdali, F. N., Sharabi, E. and Arsalan, A. 1996. Rainfed vetch-barley mixed cropping in the Syrian semi-arid conditions. Plant & Soil 183(1):137-148.
18. Marschner, H. and Dell, B. 1994. Nutrient uptake in mycorrhizal symbiosis. Plant Soil 159:89-102.
19. Martin, J. P., Black, J. H. and Hawthorne, R. M. 1997. Influence of earthworm-processed pig manure on the growth and yield of green house tomatoes. Bioresource Technology 75: 175– 180.
20. Mehrvarz, S. and M.R. Chaichi. 2008. Effect of phosphate solubilizing microorganisms and phosphorus chemical fertilizer on forage and grain quality of barely (Hordeum vulgare L.). American-Eurasian Journal of Agricultural & Environmental Sciences, 3(6): 855-860.
21. Menke, K. H. and Staingass, H. 1988. Estimation of energetic feed value obtained from chemical analysis and in vitro gas production using rumen fluid Animal research and development 28: 7-55.
22. Minson, D. J. 1990. Forage in Ruminant Nutrition. Academic Press.
23. Mirlohi, A., Bozorgavar, N. and Basiri, M. 2001. Effect of nitrogen on growth, yield and quality of forage sorghum silage Tuesday Hybrid. Jounal of science and technology of agriculture and natural resourcrs, water and soil science 4(2):105-116. (In Persian with English Abstract).
24. Mishra, S., Sharma, S. and vasudevan, P. 2008. Comparative effect of biofertilizers on fodder production and quality in guinea grass (Panicum maximum Jacq.). Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture 88:1667-1673.
25. Poshtdar, A., Siadat, S. A., Abdali mashhadi, A., Mosavi, S. A. and Hamdi, H. 2012. Comparison between application of PGPR bacteria and chemical fertilizers on quality and total silage yield of Maize under different organic seed bed. International Journal of Agriculture and Crop Sciences 11:713-717.
26. Rajabzadeh Motlagh, F., Mohammadi, a. and Asghari, H. R. 2011. Check inoculated mycorrhizal fungi and bacteria multiple nodules and nitrogen fertilizer application on the growth and production of hay a year. Scientific journal of Range 6(3): 216-227. (In Persian with English Abstract).
27. Saeidnezhad, A. H., Rezvani moghadam, P., Khazaei, H. R. and Nassiri mahallati, M. 2012. Effect of organic materials, fertilizers, biological and chemical fertilizer on digestibility and protein Forage sorghum spidifid varieties. Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research 9(4):623-630. (In Persian with English Abstract).
28. Sharma, A.K. 2002. Bio-fertilizers for Sustainable Agriculture. Agrobios Indian Publications 456 pp.
29. Smith, S.E. and Read, D.J. 2008. Mycorrhizal Symbiosis, third ed. Academic Press, London, UK.
30. Soest, P .J .V. 1985. Composition, Fiber quality, and Nutritive value of forages. In: Forages, The Science of grassland Agriculture. Maurice, E.H., B. F. Robert, and M.S. Darrel (4th Ed), Iowa state Univ. press Ames, Iowa, USA. p. 413-421.
31. Tilley, J.M.A., and Terry, R.A., 1963. A two stage technique for the in vitro digestion of forage crops. Journal of British Grassland Society 18: 104-111.
32. Toro, M. R., Azcon, and Barea, J. M. 1998. The use of isotopic dilution techniques to evaluate the interactive effects of Rhizobium geneotype, mycorrhizal fungi Gphosphate solubilizing rhizobacteria and rock phosphate on nitrogen and phosphorous acquistion by Medicago sativa. New Phytologists 138: 265-273.
33. Van Soest, P.J., Robertson, J. B., and Lewis, B. A. 1991. Methods for dietary fiber, neutral detergent fiber, and non-starch polysaccharides in relation to animal nutrition. Journal of Dairy Science, 74: 3583-3597.
34. Whalen, J. K. and Chang, C. 2002. Macroaggregate Characteristics in Cultivated Soils after 25 Annual Manure Applications. Soil Science Society of America Journal 66: 1637-1647.
35. Wilson, J. R. 1994. Cell wall characteristics in relation to forage digestion by ruminants Journal of Agricultural Science. Camb 122: 173-182.
36. Yazdani, M., Bahmanyar, M.A., Pirdashti, H., and Esmaili, M .A. 2009. Effect of phosphate solubilization microorganisms (PSM) and plant growth promoting rhizobacteria (PGPR) on yield and yield components of corn (Zea mays L.). Proceedings of World Academy of Sciences, Engineering and Technology pp. 2070-3740.
37. Yolcu, H., Turan, M., Lithourgidis, A., and Çakmakçi, R. K. A. 2011. Effects of plant growth-promoting rhizobacteria and manure on yield and quality characteristics of Italian ryegrass under semi-arid conditions. Australian Journal of Crop Science 5(13): 1730-1736.
38. Zeidan, M. S., Kabesh, M. O. and Saber, M. S. M. 2001. Utilization of biofertilizers in field crop production. 14-Effect of organic manuring and biofertilization on yield and composition of two faba bean varieties cultivated in a newly reclaimed soil. Journal of Agronomy 23: 47-57.