1. Bagheri, H., Andalibi, B., and Azimi-Moghaddam, R. 2012. Effect of atrazine anti transpiration application on improving physiological traits, yield and yield components of safflower under rainfed condition. Journal of Crops Improvement 14 (2): 1-16. (in Persian with English abstract).
2. Bates, L. S., Waldren, R. P., and Teare, I. D. 1973. Rapid determination of free proline for water stress studies. Plant Soil 39: 205-207.
3. Baybordi, A. 2006. Zinc in soils and crop nutrition. Parivar Press. First Edition. 179 p. (in Persian).
4. Cho, K., Toler, H., Lee, J., Ownely, B., Stutz, J. C., Moore, J. L., and Auge, R. M. 2006. Mycorrhizal symbiosis and response of sorghum plants to combined drought and salinity stresses. Journal of Plant Physiology 163: 517-528.
5. Farokhinia, M., Roshdi, M., Pasban Eslam, B., and Sasandoost, R. 2011. Study of some physiological traits and yield in spring safflower under water deficit stress. Iranian Journal of Field Crop Science 42 (3): 553-545. (In Persian with English abstract).
6. Fathi, A., and Zahedi, M. 2014 .The effect of spraying nanoparticles of iron oxide and zinc on growth and ionic content of two cultivars of maize (Zea mays L.) different levels of salinity in the soil. Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research, 110-117. (in Persian with English abstract).
7. Fathian Sh., and Ehsan Zade P. 2013. Association between some physiological characteristics and yield in spring safflower under two irrigation regimes. Iranian Journal of Field Crop Science 43 (4): 649-659. (in Persian with English abstract).
8. Galle, A., Florez-Sarasal, I., Thameur, A., Paepe, R. D., Flexas, J., and Ribas-Carb, M. 2010. Effects of drought stress and subsequent rewatering on photosynthetic and respiratory pathways in Nicotiana sylvestris wild type and the mitochondrial complex I-deficient CMSII mutant. Journal of Experimental Botany 61: 765-775.
9. Good, A. G., and Zaplachiniski, S. T. 1994. The effects of drought on free amino acid accumulation and protein synthesis in Brassica napus. Physiologia Plantarum 90 (1): 9-14.
10. Green, J. M., and Beestman, G. B. 2007. Recently patented and commercialized formulation and adjuvant technology, Crop Protection 26: 320-327.
11. Habibzadeh, Y., Zardoshti, M. R., Pirzad, A., and Jalilian, J. 2013. Effects of mycorrhizal arboscular on grain yield and yield component of Mungbean (Vigna radiate (L.) Wilczk) underwater deficit stress. Agronomy Journal (Pajouhesh & Sazandegi), p. 38-47. (in Persian with English abstract).
12. Hamzei, J., Babaei, M., and Khorramdel, S. 2015. Effects of different irrigation regimes on fruit production, oil quality, water use efficiency and agronomic nitrogen use efficiency of pumpkin. Journal of Agroecology 7 (1): 99-108. (in Persian with English abstract).
13. Hemantaranjan, A. 1996. Physiology and biochemical significance of zinc in plants. Advancement in Micronutrient Research, Scientific publishers, Jodhpurs, Rajasthan, India, pp. 151-178.
14. Hojati, M., Modarres-Sanavy, S. A. M., Karimi, M., and Ghanati, F. 2011. Responses of growth and antioxidant systems in Carthamus tinctorius L. under water deficit stress. Acta Physiologiae Plantarum 33 (1): 105.
15. Irigoyen, J. J., Emerich, D. W., and Sanchez-Diaz, M. 1992. Water stress induced changes in concentrations of proline and total soluble sugars in nodulated alfalfa (Medicago Sativa) plants. Physiologia Plantarum 84: 67-72.
16. Jahan, M., and Nassiri Mahallati, M. 2012. Soil fertility and biofertilizers. Ferdowsi University of Mashhad Press. Pp. 250. (in Persian).
17. Kadkhodaei, A., and Ehsanzade, P. 2011. Grain yield, leaf chlorophyll, proline and soluble carbohydrates content of linseed under different irrigation regimes. Iranian Journal of Field Crop Science 42 (1):5-131.
18. Kafi, M., and Rostami, M. 2007. Yield characteristics and oil content of three safflower (Carthamus tinctorius) cultivars under drought in reproductive stage and irrigation with saline water. Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research 5: 1-132. (in Persian with English abstract).
19. Kafi, M., Borzoee, A., Salehi Kamandi, A., Masoumi, A., and Nabati, A. 2009. Physiology of Environmental Stresses in Plant. Ferdowsi University of Mashhad Publication, Iran. 502 pp. (in Persian).
20. Kamaraki, H., and Galavi, M. 2012. Evaluation of foliar Fe, Zn and B micronutrients application on quantitative and qualitative traits of safflower (Carthamus tinctorius L.). Agroecology Journal 4 (3): 201-206. (in Persian with English abstract).
21. Kameli, A., Losel D. M. 1996. Growth and sugar accumulation in durum wheat plants under water stress. New Phytologist 132: 57-62.
22. Khalafallah, A. A., and Abo-Ghalia, H. H. 2008. Effect of arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi on the metabolic products and activity of antioxidant system in wheat plants subjected to short-term water stress, followed by recovery at different growth stages. Journal of Applied Sciences Research 4 (5):559-569.
23. Khorramdel, S., Koocheki, A., Nasiri Mahallati, M., and Ghorbani, R. 2008. Influence of biologic fertilizers on growth indices of Nigella sativa L. Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research 6 (2):285-294. (in Persian with English abstract).
24. Kumar, V., and Spencer, M. E. 1992. Nucleotide sequence of an osmotin cDNA from the Nicotiana tabacum cv. white burley generated by the polymerase chain reaction. Plant Molecular Biology 9: 781-792.
25. Lal, A., and Edwards, G. E. 1996. Analysis of inhibition of photosynthesis under water stress in the C4 species Amaranthus cruentus and Zea mays: electron transport, CO2 fixation and carboxylation capacity. Australian Journal of Plant Physiology 23: 403-4.
26. Maghami, R., Zahedi, M., and Gheysari, M. 2014. Effects of nitrogen application and irrigation water on grain yield and water use efficiency of safflower in Isfahan. Journal of Plant Production and Processing 4 (11): 1-13. (in Persian with English abstract).
27. Marschner, H. 1995. Mineral Nutrition of Higher Plants. Academic Press, London. 889 pp.
28. Masoud sinaki, S., Majidi Heravan, E., Shirani Red, H., Noormohammadi, G., and Zarei, G. 2007. The effects of water deficit during growth stages of canola. American Eurasian Journal of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences 2 (4):417-422.
29. Masoudi- Sadaghiani, F., Abdollahi Mandoulakani, B., Zardoshti, M. R., Rasouli Sadaghiani, M. H., and Tavakoli, A. 2011. Response of proline, souluble sugar, photosynthetitic pigments and antioxidant enzymes in potato (Solanum tuberosum L.) to different irrigation regimes in greenhouse condition. Australian Journal of crop Science 5: 55-60.
30. Mehrabi, Z., and Ehsanzadeh, P. 2011. A study on physiological attributes and grain yield of sesame (Sesamum indicum L.) cultivars under different soil moisture regimes. Journal of Crops Improvement 13 (2):75-88. (in Persian with English abstract).
31. Milady Lary, S., and Ehsanzadeh, P. 2010. The negative effect of drought on safflower grain yield through impact of photosynthetic efficiency and surfaces. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Sciences 41: 375-384. (in Persian with English abstract).
32. Mohsen Nia, O., and Jalilian, J. 2012. Effects of drought stress and fertilizer sources on yield and yield components of safflower (Carthamus tinctorius L.). Agroecology Journal 4 (3): 235-245. (in Persian with English abstract).
33. Monica, R. C., and Cremonini, R. 2009. Nanoparticles and higher plants. Caryologia 62: 161-165.
34. Monreal, J. A., Jimenez, E. T., Remesal, E., Morillo, R., and Garcia, S. 2006. Proline content of sugar beet storage roots: Response to water deficit and nitrogen fertilization at field conditions. Environmental and Experimental Botany 54: 672-685.
35. Movahhedi Dehnavi, M., Moddares Sanavi, A. M., Sorooshzadeh, A., and Jalali Javaran, M. 2004. Changes in proline, total soluble sugars, chlorophyll (SPAD) and chlorophyll fluorescence in winter safflower varieties under drought stress and foliar application of zinc and manganese. Desert 9 (1): 93-110. (in Persian with English abstract).
36. Nabipour, M., Meskarbashee, M., and Yosefpour, H. 2007. The Effect of water deficit on yield and yield components of safflower (Carthamus tinctorrius L.). Pakistan Journal of Biological Sciences 10: 421-426.
37. Ninganoor, B. T., Parameshwarapa, K. G., and Chetti, M. B. 1995. Analysis of some physiological characters and their association with seed yield and drought tolerance in safflower genotypes. Karnataka Journal of Agricultural Sciences 8 (1): 46-49.
38. Noroozi, M., and Kazemeini, S. A. R. 2013. Effect of water stress and plant density on growth and seed yield of safflower. Journal of Field Crops Research 10 (4):781-788. (in Persian with English abstract).
39. Omidi, A., Mirzakhani, M., and Ardakani, M. R. 2014. Assessment of quality of safflower (Carthamus tinctorius L.) under the effect of Azotobacter and Mycorrhizal symbiosis. Journal of Agroecology 6 (2):324-338. (in Persian with English abstract).
40. Omidi, H., Naghdibadi, H. A., Golzad, A., Torabi, H., and Fotoukian, M. H. 2009. The effect of chemical andbio-fertilizer source of nitrogen on qualitative and quantitative yield of saffron (Crocus sativus L.). Journal of Medicinal Plants 8: 98-109. (in Persian with English abstract).
41. Omidi Tabrizi, A. H. 2012. Effect of drought stress at different growth stages on seed yield and some agro-physiological traits of three spring safflower cultivars. Seed and plant overproducing proline. Plant Science 167: 1375-1381. (in Persian with English abstract).
42. Pandey, A. C., Sanjay, S. S., and Yadav, R. S. 2010. Application of ZnO nanoparticlesin influencing the growth rate of Cicer arietinum L. Journal of Experience Nano science 5: 488-497.
43. Pasban Eslam, B. 2011. Evaluation of physiological indices for improving water deficit tolerance in spring safflower. Journal of Agricultural Sciences and Technology 13:327-338. (in Persian with English abstract).
44. Patakas, A. 2000. Changes in the solutes contributing to osmotic potential during leaf ontogeny in grapevine leaves. American Journal of Enology and Viticulture 51 (3): 223-226.
45. Paygzar, Y., Ghanbari, A., Heidari, M., and Tavassoli, A. 2009. Effect foliar of micronutrients on the quantitative and qualitative characteristics of millet under drought stress (Pennisetum glacum) species notified. Iranian Journal Agriculture Science 3 (10): 67-78. (in Persian with English abstract).
46. Raie, Y., Shareati, J., and Wisany, W. 2015. Effect of biological fertilizers on seed oil, yield and yield components of safflower (Carthamus tinctorius L.) at different Irrigation. Journal of Agricultural Science and Sustainable Production 25 (1): 65-84. (in Persian with English abstract).
47. Rajinder, S. D., 1987. Glutathione status and protein synthesis during drought and subsequent dehydration in Torula rulis. Plant Physiolgy 83: 816-819.
48. Romheld, V., and Marchner, H. 1998. Mobilization of iron in the Philosophers of different plant species in advances in plant nutrition. www.springlink.com.
49. Ruiz-Lozano J.M. 2003. Arbuscular mycorrhizal symbiosis and alleviation of osmotic stress, new perspectives for molecular studies. Mycorrhiza, 13:309-17.
50. Saeedi, G. H. 2008. The effect of some macro and microelements on grain yield and other agronomic characters on (Sesamum indicum L.) in Isfahan. Journal of Science and Technology of Agriculture and Natural Resources 45: 379-402. (in Persian with English abstract).
51. Saeidi Aboueshaghi, R., Yadavi, A., Movahhedi Dehnavi, M., and Baluchi, H. 2014. Effect of irrigation intervals and foliar application of iron and zinc on some physiological and morphological characteristics of red bean (Phaseolous vulgaris L.). Journal of Plant Process and Function 3 (7): 27-42. (in Persian with English abstract).
52. Saeidi, M., Moradi, F., Ahmadi, E., Sepehri, R., Najafian, G., and Haabani, A. 2011. The effect of terminal drought stress on physiological characteristics and source-sink relationship in two cultivar of wheat (Triticum aestivum L.). Iranian Journal of Agricultural Science (4): 392-408. (in Persian with English abstract).
53. Sajedi, N. A., Ardakani, M. R., Sajedi, A., Bahrami, A. 2010. Absorption of some nutrient as affected by mycorrhizae, different levels of zinc and drought stress in maize. Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research, 8 (5):784-791. (in Persian with English abstract).
54. Scott, D., J., da Costa, B. M., Espy, S. C., Keasling, J. D., and Cornish, K. 2003. Activation and inhibition of rubber transferases by metal cofactors and pyrophosphate substrates. Phytochemistry 64: 3-134.
55. Seyed Sharifi, R., and Khorramdel, S. 2014. Effects of nano-zinc oxide and seed inoculation with plant growth promoting rhizobacteria (PGPR) on yield, yield components and grain filling period of soybean (Glycine max L.). Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research. In Press. (in Persian with English abstract).
56. Sharma, A. K. 2002. Biofertilizers for Sustainable Agriculture. Agrbis India, pp.407.
57. Sheykhbagloo, N., Hassanzadeh Gorttapeh, A., Baghestani, M., and Zand, B. 2009. Study the effect of zinc foliar application on the quantitative and qualitative yield of grain corn under water stress. Electronic Journal of Crop Production (2):59-74. (in Persian with English abstract).
58. Shojaei, H., and Makarian, H. 2014. The effect of nano and non-nano zinc oxide particles foliar application on yield and yield components of mungbean (Vigna radiate) under drought stress. Journal of Iranian Field Crop Research (4): 727-737. (in Persian with English abstract).
59. Slama, I., Ghnaya, T., Hessini, K., Messedi, D., Savoure, A., and Abdelly, C. 2007. Comparative study of the effects of mannitol and PEG osmotic stress on growth and solute accumulation in Sesuvium portulacastrum. Environmental and Experimental Botany 61: 10-17.
60. Smith, S. E., and Read, D. J. 2008. Mycorrhiza Symbiosis. 3rd Ed., Academic Press, London.
61. Tavakoli, A. 2002. The evaluating effects of irrigation termination in different growth stages on yield and yield components of safflower cultivars. M.Sc. Thesis, Faculty of Agriculture, Tehran University. (in Persian with English abstract).
62. Thomas, J., Mandal, A., Raj Kumar, R., and Chordia, A. 2009. Role of biologically active amino acid formulations on quality and crop productivity of tea (Camellia sp.). International Journal of Agricultural Research 4: 228-236.
63. Tohidi-Moghaddam, H., Sani, B., and Ghooshchi, F. 2004. The effect of nitrogen fixing and phosphate solubilizing microorganism on some quantitative parameters on soybean from sustainable agricultural point of views”. Proceeding of 8th Agronomy and Plant Breeding Congress of Iran, Guilan University, Iran.
64. Tousi, P., Tajbakhsh, M., and Esfahani, M. 2014. Effect of spray application of Nano-Fe chelate, amino acid compounds and magnetic water on protein content and fatty acids composition of oil of soybean (Glycine max L.) in different harvest time. Iranian Journal of Crop Sciences 16 (2): 5-136. (in Persian with English abstract).
65. Wu, Q. S., Xia, R. X., and Zou, Y. N. 2007. Osmotic solute responses of mycorrhizal Citrus (Poncirus trifoliata) seedlings to drought stress. Plant Physiology 29: 543-549.
66. Yaghoubian, Y., Pirdashti, H., Mohammadi Goltapeh, E., Feiziasl, V., Esfandiari, E. 2012. Investigation of dryland wheat (Triticum aestivum L. cv. Azar II) plants response to symbiosis with arbuscular mycorrhiza and mycorrhiza like fungi under different levels of drought stress. Journal of Agroecology p. 63-73. (in Persian with English abstract).
67. Yordanov, I., Velikova, V., and Tsonev, T. 2003. Plant responses to drought and stress tolerance. Plant Physiology p. 187-206.
68. Zuo, Y., and Zhang, F. 2011. Soil and crop management strategies to prevent iron deficiency in crops. Journal Plant Soil 339: 83-93.