1. Adediran, J. A., Taiwo, L. B., Akande, M. O., Sobulo, R. A., and Idowu, O. J. 2004. Application of organic and inorganic fertilizer for sustainable maize and cowpea yields in Nigeria. Journal of Plant Nutrition 27: 1163-1181.
2. Baghalian, K., Ziai, S. A. Naghavi, M. R., and Naghdi Badi, H. 2005. Pre-planting evaluation of allicin content and botanical traits in Iranian garlic (Allium sativum L.) ecotypes. Journal of Medicinal Plants 4(13):50-5. (in Persian).
3. Bai Bourdi, A., and Malakouti, M.J. 2005. Effect of different organic fertilizers (animal manure, compost, and vermicompost) on the yield and quality of red onion in Khosrowshahr and Bonab. Iranian Journal of Soil and Waters Sciences 21 (1): 33-43. (in Persian).
4. Deman, J. M. 1999 Principles of food chemistry (3th ed). Aspen publishers, Inc. Maryland. (in Persian).
5. Eidi, A., Eidi, M., Oryan, S., and Esmaeili, A. 2004. Effect of garlic (Allium sativum) extract on levels of urea and uric acid in normal and streptozotocin-diabetic rats Iranian Journal of Pharmaceutical Research 3:52-52 (in Persian).
6. El-Rehim, G. H. A. 2000. Effect of phosphorus fertilization on yield and quality of onion bulb under Egypt condition. Assiut Journal of Agricultural Sciences 31: 115-121.
7. Ghnaya, A. B., Charles, G., Hourmant, A., Hamidaj, B., and Branchard, M. 2009. Physidogical behavior of four rapeseed cultivar (Brassica napus L.) submitted to metal stree. Comptes Rendus Biologies 332: 363-370.
8. Hasanzadeh, E., Mazaheri, D., Chaeichi, M.R., and Khavazi, K. 2008. Efficiency of phosphorus solubilizing bacteria and phosphorus chemical facilizer on yield and yield components of barley cultivar. Karoon dar Kavir. Pajouhesh-va-Sazandegi. (77 in Agronomy and Horticulture) 20 (4): 111-118 (in Persian).
9. Hassegawa, R. H., Fonseca, H., Fancelli, A. L., da Silva, V. N., Schammass, E. A., Reis, T. A., and Correˆa, B. 2008. Influence of macro-and micro nutrient fertilization on fungal contamination and fumonisin production in corn grains. Journal of Food Control 19: 36-43.
10. Hossain, M. F., White, S. K., Elahi, S. F., Sultana, N., Choudhury, M. H. K., Alam, Q. K., Rother, J. A., and Gaunt, J. L. 2005. The efficiency of nitrogen fertilizer for rice in Bangladeshi farmers. Field Crops Research 93: 94-107.
11. Islam, M. J., Hossain, A. K. M. M., Khanam, F., Majumder, U. K., Rahman, M. M., and Saifur, M.R. 2001. Effect of mulching and fertilization on growth and yield of garlic at dinajpur in Bangladesh. Asian Journal of Plant Science 6 (1): 98-101.
12. Jackson, G. D., and Dubbs A. L. 1987. Spring wheat and barley response to urea fertilizer placement and nitrogen rate. Montana Agresearch Journal 4: 10-13.
13. Jacobsen, J. S., Tanaka, D. L., and Bauder J. W. 1993. Spring wheat response to fertilizer placement and nitrogen rate with limited moisture. Communications in Soil Science and Plant Analysis 24:187-195.
14. Jafarzadeh, L., Omidi, H., and Bostani, A., 2014. The study of drought stress and bio fertilizer of nitrogen on some biochemical traits of Marigold medicinal plant (Calendula officinalis L.). Journal of Plant Researches 27 (2): 180-193. (in Persian).
15. Javadipour, Z, Movahhedi Dehnavi, M. L., and Balouchi, H. R. 2011. Evaluation of photosynthesis parameters, chlorophyll content and fluorescence of safflower cultivars under saline condition. The European Journal of Clinical Pharmacology 6 (2): 35-56. http://ejcp.gau.ac.ir (in Persian).
16. Lichtenthaler, H. 1987. Chlorophylls and carotenoids: pigments of photosynthetic biomembranes. Methods of Enzymology 148: 350-383.
17. Magdi, A. A., Mohamed, M., and Mohamed, F. 2009. Enhanced yield and quality of onion (Allium Cepa L. cv Giza6) produced using organic fertilization. Assiut University Bulletin for Environmental Researches 12 (1): 9-19.
18. Mahmoodabadi, M., Rashidi, O. L., and Fekri, M. 2013. Application of alfalfa residue, poultry manure and potassium fertilizer on some soil properties and onion yield. Journal of Water and Soil 27 (2): 452-461.
19. Mansor Bahmani, S., Saffari, V. R., and Maghsoudi Moud, A. A. 2013. Effect of the Amount and Time of Partitioning of Nitrogen Fertilizer on the Yield and Nitrate Content of Onion in Out-Season Production in. Journal of Horticultural Science 27 (4): 400-410. (in Persian).
20. Marschner, H. 1995. Mineral nutrition of higher plants. 2 nd Ed. Academic Press, London.
21. Mazaheri, D., and Majnoon Hosseini, N. 2008. The effect of different levels of nitrogen and plant density on yield and yield components of two cultivars of rapeseed (Brassica napus L.) in Hamadan, the Tenth Congress of crop sciences, Tehran, Tehran University Aboureihan (in Persian).
22. Mollafilabia, A., Khorramdel, S., and Shoorideh, H. 2013. Effect of different nitrogen fertilizers and various mulches rates on yield and yield components of garlic (Allium sativum L.). Journal of Agroecology 4 (4): 316-326 (in Persian).
23. Mollavali, M., Bolandnazar, S., and Tabatabei S. J. 2009. Effect of ammonium nitrate and potassium sulphate on growth and yield characteristics of onion. Journal of Agricultural Science 27-238. (in Persian).
24. Noorbakhshian, S., Mousavi, A., and Bagheri, H. R. 2007 .Evaluation of agronomic traits and path coefficient analysis of yield for garlic cultivars. Agronomy Journal 77: 10-18 (in Persian).
25. Omrani, B. 2015. The response of production and shelf-life of purslane plant to nitrogen and phosphorus supply from different fertilizer sources. M.Sc. thesis of agroecology. Faculty of agriculture. Shahrekord University. P: 141 (in Persian).
26. Pant, H. K., and Reddy, K. R. 2003. Potential internal loading of phosphorus in awetland constructed in agricultural land water research. Water Research 37: 965-972.
27. Pire, R., Ramirez, H., Riera, J., and Gomez de, T. N. 2001. Removal of N, P, K and Ca by an onion crop (Allium cepa L.) in a silty-clay soil, in a semiarid region of Venezuela. Acta Horticulturae 555: 103-109.
28. Prabhakar, J. H., Ram, M., Khan, M. A., Kiran, U., and Mahmooduzzafar Abdin, M. Z. 2011. Impact of organic manure and chemical fertilizers on artemisinin content and yield in Artemisia annua L. Industrial Crops and Products 33: 296-301.
29. Roozbahani, A. M., and Iirzaei, M. 2006.The effects of plant density and nitrogen fertilizer amounts as top dressing on yield of potato damavand. Journal of New Findings in Agriculture 1 (1): 13-21. (in Persian).
30. Sabbagh, H., Khorrami Vafa, M., Jalali Honarmand, S., and Beheshti Al Agha, A., 2014. the effect of thiobacillus bacteria , sulfur and manure on the concentration of some minerals in the bulb garlic , herbs and Sustainable Agriculture National Conference, Hamedan, Community Hegmataneh Environmental Assessment (in Persian).
31. Sarmadnya, Gh., and Koochaki, A. 2011. Crop physiology. Publications University of Mashhad, 400.
32. Shafea, L., Saffari, M., Emam, Y., and Mohammadinejad, G. 2011. Effect of nitrogen and zinc Fertilizers on leaf zinc and chlorophyll contents, grain yield and chemic al composition of two maize (Zea mays L.) hybrids. Seed and Plant Production Journal 27 (2): 235-246. (in Persian).
33. Sharma, N. K., Khaddar, V. K., Misra, S. Y., Sharma, O. R., and Yadav, R. A. 2001. Agronomic efficiency of sulphur fertilizers and its effect on seed yield and chemical comosition of soybean in black clay soil under rained conditions. Research on Crops 2: 25-29.
34. Sharma, V. D., Sethi, M. S., Kumar, A., and Rarotra, J. R. 1977. Antibacterial property of Allium sativum L. in vivo and in vitro studies. Indian Journal of Experimental Biology 15: 466-468.
35. Soltaninezhad, F. 2013. Effect of solitary and integrated application of urea fertilizer and cattle manure on cadmium concentration and yield of purslane (Portulaca oleraceae L.) medicinal plant. M.Sc. thesis of Agroecology. Faculty of Agriculture. Shahrekord University. 107p. (in Persian).
36. Sparks, D. L. 2003. Environmental soil chemistry. Elsevier Science Press. 367 p.
37. Tejada, M., Gonzalez, J. L., Garcia-Martinez, A. M., and Parrado, J. 2008. Effects of different green manures on soil biological properties and maize yield. Bioresource Technology 99: 1758-1767.
38. Tsai, Y., Cole, L. L., Davis, L. E., Lock wood, S. J., Simmons, V., and Wild G. C. 1985. Antiviral properties of garlic: in vitro effects on influenza B herpessimplex and coxsackie viruses. Planta Medica 4: 460-461.
39. Xu, H. L., Wang, R., Xu, R.Y., Mridha, M. A.U., and Goyal, S. 2005. Yield and quality of leafy vegetables grown with organic fertilizations. Acta Horticulturae 627: 25-33.
40. Yoshida, S., Kasuga, S., Hayashi, N., Ushiroguchi, T., Matsuura, H., and Nakagawa S. 1987. Antifungal activityofajoene derived from garlic. Applied and Environmental Microbiology 53: 615-617.
41. Zaidi, A., Saghir Khan, M., and Amil, M. D. 2003.Interactive effect of rhizotrophic microorganisms on yield and nutrient uptake of chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.). European Journal of Agronomy 19: 15- 21.