1. Afyuni, M. M., Cassel, D. K., and Robarge, W. P. 1993. Effect of landscape position on soil water and corn silage yield. Soil Science Society of America Journal. 57: 1573-1580.
2. Albrizio, R., Todorovic, M., Matic, T., and Stellacci, A. M. 2010. Comparing the interactive effects of water and nitrogen on durum wheat and barley grown in a Mediterranean environment. Field Crop Research 115: 179-190.
3. Alcoz, M. M., Hons, F. M., and Haby. V. A. 1993. Nitrogen fertilization timing effect on wheat production, nitrogen uptake efficiency, and residual soil nitrogen. Agronomy Journal 85: 1198-1203.
4. Anonymous. 2007. The area under wheat cultivation in the country in each province, Ministry of Agriculture Executive wheat. Available at www.iranwheat.ir. (in Persian).
5. Austin, R. B., Martinez, C., Arrue, J., Playan, L. E., and Cano-Marcellan, P. 1998. Yield–rainfall relationships in cereal cropping systems in the Ebro river valley of Spain. European Journal of Agronomy 8: 239-248.
6. Ayoubi, S., and Jalalian, A. 2006. Land Evaluation (Agriculture and Natural Resources Applications). Isfahan University of Technology Publ. (in Persian).
7. Bandel, V. A., and Heger, E. A. 1994. MASCAP Maryland’s agronomic soil capability assessment program. Agronomy department and Cooperative Extension Service, University of Maryland.
8. Bly, A. G., and Woodard, H. G. 2003. Foliar nitrogen application timing influence on grain yield and protein concentration of hard red winter and spring wheat. Agronomy Journal 95: 335-338.
9. Boyer, D. G., Wright, R. J., Winant, W. M., and Perry, H. D. 1990. Soil water relations on a hilltop cornfield in central Appalachia. Soil Science 149: 383-392.
10. Calado, M. G., Basch, G., and Carvalho, M. 2010. Weed management in no-till winter wheat (Triticum aestivum L.). Crop Protection 29: 1-6.
11. Corwin, D. L., Lesh, S. M., Shouse, P. J., Sopee, R., and Ayars, J. E. 2003. Identifying soil properties that influence cotton yield using soil sampling directed by apparent soil electrical conductivity. Agronomy Journal 95: 352-364.
12. Gangopadhyaya, M., and Sarker, R. P. 1965. Influence of rainfall distribution on the yield of wheat crop. Agricultural Meteorology 2: 331-350.
13. Grant, C. A., Stobbe, E. H., and Racz, G. J. 1985. The effect of fall applied N and P fertilizer and timing of N application on yield and protein content of winter wheat grown on zero-till land in Manitoba. Canadian Journal of Soil Science 65: 621-628.
14. Hanna, A. Y., Harlan, P. W., and Lewis, D. T. 1982. Soil available water as influenced by landscape position and aspect. Agronomy Journal 74: 999-1004.
15. Hill, M. C. 1998. Methods and guidelines for effective model calibration. U.S. Geological survey Water-Resources Investigations Report 98-4005.
16. Hong, Y. S., Chang, M. L., Xi, Y. Z., Yan, J. S., and Yong, Q. Z. 2006. Effects of irrigation on water balance, yield and WUE of winter wheat in the North China Plain. Agricultural water management 85: 211-218.
17. Kaul, M., Hill, R. L., and Walthall, C. 2005. Artificial neural networks for corn and soybean yield prediction. Agricultural Systems 85: 1-18.
18. Li, Q., Dong, B., Qiao, Y., Liu, M., and Zhang, J. 2010. Root growth, available soil water, and water-use efficiency of winter wheat under different irrigation regimes applied at different growth stages in North China. Agricultural Water Management 97: 1676-1682.
19. Lindsay, J. 2005. TAS Software. Manchester, UK.
20. Liu, J., Georing, C. E., and Tian, L. 2001. A neural networks for setting target corn yields. American Society of Agricultural Engineering 44: 705-713.
21. MATLAB. 2008. Neural Network TOOLBOX. Mathworks Inc., Natick, MA, USA.
22. Miao, Y., Mulla, D. J., and Robert, P. C. 2006. Identifying important factors influencing corn yield and grain quality variability using artificial neural networks. Precision Agriculture 7: 117-135.
23. Norouzi Masear, M. 2008. Prediction of rainfed wheat production using artificial neural network in Ardal area, Chaharmahal va Bakhtiari province, MSc thesis, College of Agriculture, Isfahan University of Technology. (in Persian with English abstract).
24. Miller, M. P., Singer, M. J., and Nielsen, D. R. 1988. Spatial variability of wheat yield and soil properties on complex hill. Soil Science Society of America Journal- 52: 1133-1141.
25. Norouzi, M., Ayoubi, S., Jalalian, A., Khademi, H., and Dehghani, A. A. 2009. Predicting rainfed wheat quality by artificial neural network using terrain and soil characteristics. Acta Agriculturae Scandinavia, Section B- Soil & Plant Science 60: 341-352.
26. Quanqi, L., Baodi, D., Yunzhou, Q., Mengyu, L., and Jiwang, Z. 2010. Root growth, available soil water, and water-use efficiency of winter wheat under different irrigation regimes applied at different growth stages in North China. Agricultural Water Management 97: 1676-1682.
27. Rieger, S., Richner, W., Streit, B., Frossard, E., and Liedgens, M. 2008. Growth, yield, and yield components of winter wheat and the effects of tillage intensity, preceding crops, and N fertilization. European Journal of Agronomy 28:405-411.
28. Royo, C., Aparicio, N., Blanco, R., and Villegas, D. 2004. Leaf and green area development of durum wheat genotypes grown under Mediterranean conditions. European Journal of Agronomy 20: 419-430.
29. Sepaskhah, A. R., Azizian, A., and Tavakoli, A. R. 2006. Optimal applied water and nitrogen for winter wheat under variable seasonal rainfall and planning scenarios for consequent crops in a semi-arid region. Agricultural Water Management 48: 113-122.
30. Si, C., and Farrell, R. E. 2004. Scale-dependent relationship between wheat yield and topographic indices: A wavelet approach. Soil Science Society of America Journal 68: 577-587.
31. Sinai, G., Zaslavsky, D., and Golany, P. 1981. The effect of soil surface curvature on moisture and yield: Beer Sheba observation. Soil Science 132: 367-375.
32. Wilson, J. P., and Gallant, J. C. 2000. Terrain Analysis, principles and applications. John Wiley & Sons, INC, New York.