1. Abdollahi, M., Maleki Farahani, S., Fotokiyan, M. H., and Hasanzade Ghort Tapeh, A. 2013. Evaluation of yield, yield component and water use efficiency of urban and shirazi Lallemantia under drought stress condition for management of irrigation. Journal of Water and Irrigation Management 3 (2): 103-120. (in Persian).
2. Aerts, R., and Chapin, F.S. 1999. The mineral nutrition of wild plants revisited: re-evaluation of processes and patterns. Advances in Ecological Research 62: 26-34.
3. Ahangari, A.R. 2007. Evaluation of effective traits in resistance to drought stress in wheat. Journal of Engineering and Natural Resources 5 (18): 42-45. (in Persian).
4. AL–Kaisi, M.M., and Xinhua, Yin. 2003. Effect of nitrogen rate, irrigation rate and plant population on corn yield and water use efficiency. Agronomy Journal 95: 1475-1482.
5. Anderson, W.K. 1992. Increasing grain yield and water use of wheat in a rain fed Mediterranean type environment. Australian Journal Agricultural Research 43: 1-17.
6. Asghari, J., Amirmoradi, Sh., and Kamkar, B. 2001. Weed physiology: Reproduction and Eco physiology. First Edition. Press University of Gilan. Pp: 260. (in Persian).
7. Baghestani, M.A., and Atri, A.R. 2003. Determination of competitive ability of wheat against rye (Secale cereale L.) using reciprocal yield model in Karaj. Applied Entomology and Phytopathology 71(1): 43-56. (in Persian).
8. Barotzade, M., Ayeneband, A., and Alavi Fazel, M. 2009. Effects of drought stress and plant density on yield, yield components and consumer economic efficiency water of corn hybrid SC 704 in Ahvaz climatic conditions. Journal of Crop Physiology 1: 1-8. (in Persian).
9. Diyanat, M., Rahimiyan Mashhadi, H., Baghestani, M.H., Mohammad Alizadeh, H., and Zand, A. 2007. Evaluation of Iranian cultivars of bread wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) for competitive ability against rye (Secale cereale). Seed and Plant Improvement Journal 23: 267-280. (in Persian).
10. Emam, Y., and Niknezhad, M. 2004. Introduction to physiology and yield of crop plant. Second Edition. Press University of Shiraz. Pp: 571. (in Persian).
11. Evans, P.S., Knezevic, Z.S., Lindquist, J.L., Shapiro, A.C., and Blankenship, E.E. 2003. Nitrogen application influences on the critical period for weed control in corn. Weed Science 51: 408-412.
12. Ezzat Ahmadi, M., Noormohammadi, Gh., Ghodsi, M., and Kafi, M. 2010. Effect of water stress and spraying of potassium iodide on agronomic traits and grain yield of bread wheat (Tiriticum aistivum L.) genotypes. Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research 8(2): 177-182. (in Persian).
13. Gaemi, M., and Siyadat, H. 1994. The effect of different moisture usable regimes in yield of cotton fibers. Soil and water Research Institute. P: 963. (in Persian)
14. Karam, F., Breidy, J., Stefan, C., and Rouphael, J. 2004. Evapotranspiration, yield and water use efficiency of drip irrigated corn in the Beka valley of Lebanon. Agricultural Water Management 63(2): 125-137.
15. Karam, F., Lahoud, R., Masaad, R., Kabalan, R., Breidi, J., Chalita, C., and Riuphael, Y. 2007. Evapotranspiration, seed yield and water use efficiency of drip irrigated sunflower under full and deficit irrigation conditions. Agriculture Water Management 90: 213-223.
16. Kasperbauer, M.J., and Karlen, D.L. 1994. Plant spacing and reflected far-red light effects on phytochromeregulated photosynthate allocation in corn seedlings. Crop Science 34: 1564-1569.
17. Keck, T.J., Wagent, P., Campbell, W.F., and Knighton, R.E. 1984. Effect of water and salt stress on growth and acetylene reduction in alfalfa. Soil Science 48: 1310-1315.
18. Khazaie, H.R., and Kafi, M. 2003. Effect of drought stress on root growth and dry matter partitioning between roots and shoots of winter wheat. Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research 1: 33-41. (in Persian with English abstract).
19. Khyamim, S. 2001. Production Simulation of sugar in different conditions of density and nitrogen fertilizer. M.Sc. Thesis. Tehran University. (in Persian with English abstract).
20. Majd Nasiri, B. 2009. Planting density effects of safflower (Carthamus tinctorious L.) on water use efficiency in second farming. The 4th International Conference on New Ideas in Agriculture. 21-22 October 2009. Islamic Azad University Khorasgan Branch. Isfahan. Iran.
21. Majd Nasiri, B., Karimi, M., and Normohammadi, G.H. 2002. Effects of growing season and plant densities on water use efficiency in safflower (Carthamus tinctorious L.) cultivars and lines. Iranian Journal of Field Crop Science 3: 235-245. (in Persian).
22. Martin, J.S., Hary, T.C., Condle, J.M., Rodney, W.B., and Corson, K.H. 1998. Above and below ground interference of wheat by Italian rye grass. Weed Science 46: 438-441.
23. Massinga, R.A., Currie, R.S., and Trooien, T.P., 2003. Water use and light interception under palmer amaranth (Amaranthus palmeri) and corn competition. Weed Science 51: 523-532.
24. McCree, K.J., and Richardson, S.G. 1987. Stomatal closure vs. osmotic adjustment: A comparison of stress responses. Crop Science 24: 539-543.
25. Michele, A., Douglas, T., and Frank, A. 2009. The effects of clipping and soil moisture on leaf and root morphology and root respiration in two temperate and two tropical grasses. Plant Ecology 200: 205-215.
26. Mohammaddoust Chamanabad, H., Nori-Ghanbalani, G.H., Asghari, A., and Nori-Ghanbalani, A. 2010. Wheat from production to the consumption. Press University Jihad of Ardabil. First edition. Pp: 352. (in Persian).
27. Parvizi, Y., and Nabati, E. 2004. Effect of manure application and irrigation interval on yield indices and water use efficiency in maize (Zea mays L.). Pajouhesh and Sazandegi 63: 21-29. (in Persian with English abstract).
28. Pester, T.A., Westra, P.L., Rndy, A., Drew, J. L., Stephen, D.M., Philip, W.S., and Gail, A. W. 2000. Secale cereal interference and economic thresholds in winter Triticurn aestivurn. Weed Science 48: 720-727.
29. Qiu, G.Y., Wang, L., He, X., Zhang, X., Chen, S., Chen, J., and Yang, Y. 2008. Water use efficiency and evapotranspiration of winter wheat and its response to irrigation regime in the north China plain. Agriculture Water Management 148: 1848-1859.
30. Rad, M.H., Jaimand, K., Assareh, M.H., and Soltani, M. 2013. Effects of drought stress on the quantity and quality of essential oil and water use efficiency in Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus camaldulensis Dehnh.). Iranian Journal of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants 29(4): 772-782. (in Persian with English abstract).
31. Rajcan, I., and Swanton, C.J. 2001. Understanding maize-weed competition: Resource competition, light quality and the whole plant. Field Crops Research 71: 139-150.
32. Rashed Mohasel, M., and Hoseini, S.H. 2007. New horizons in management of weeds. First Edition. Press Ferdowsi University of Mashhad. Pp: 324. (in Persian).
33. Richards, R.A. 1996. Defining selection criteria to improve yield under drought. Plant Growth Regular 20: 157-166.
34. Safarian, A., and Abdolshahi, R. 2014. Study the inheritance of water use efficiency in bread wheat under drought stress condition. Electronic Journal of Crop Production 7(1): 181-199. (in Persian with English abstract).
35. Sayyari-zahan, M.H., Sadana, U.S., Steingrobe, B., and Claassen, N. 2009. Manganese efficiency and maganese-uptake kinetics of raya (Brassica iuncea), wheat (Triticum aestivum), and oal (Avena sativa) grown in nutrient solution and soil. Journal of Plant Nutrition and Soil Science 172: 425-434.
36. Shabiri, S., Ghasemi Golazani, K., Golchin, A., and Saba, J. 2006. Effect of irrigation water on phenology and yield of three chickpea cultivars (Cicer arietinum L.). Journal of Agricultural Knowledge 16(2): 137-147. (in Persian).
37. Shaeban, M., Mansorifar, S., Ghobadi, M., and Ashrafi Pavarchin, R. 2011. Effect of Drought Stress and Starter Nitrogen Fertilizer on Root Characteristics and Seed Yield of Four Chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.) Genotypes. Seed and Plant Production Journal 27(4): 451-470. (in Persian).
38. Shahhoseini, Z., Gholami, A., and Asghari, H. 2012. Effect of arbuscular mycorrhizae and humic acid on water use efficiency and physiological growth indices of maize under water deficit condition. Arid Biome Scientific and Research Journal 2 (1): 39-57. (in Persian with English abstract).
39. Sorkhi Lellahlo, F., Dabbagh Mohammadi Nasab, A., and Javanshir, A. 2008. Evaluation of leaf characteristics and root to shoot ratio on the Interference of underground and Shoot organs in wheat (Triticum aestivum) and different density of wild oats (Avena fatua). Journal of Sciences and Technology of Agriculture and Natural Resources 45: 435-446. (in Persian).
40. Tilman, D. 1985. The resource-ratio hypothesis of plant succession. American Naturalist. 125: 827-852.
41. Tollenaar, M., Nissanka, S.P., Aguilera, A., Weise, S.F., and Swanton, C.J. 1994. Effect of weed interference and soil nitrogen on four maize hybrids. Agronomy Journal 86: 596-601.
42. Vafabakhsh, J., Nassiri Mahallati, M., Koocheki, A., and Azizi, M. 2009. Effects of water deficit on water use efficiency and yield of Canola cultivars (Brassica napus L.). Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research 7(1): 280-292. (in Persian with English abstract).
43. Zand, A., Baghestani, M., and Shimi, P. 2013. Research Institute of Applied Entomology and Phytopathology. Weeds of wheat fields and their control in Iran. July 29, 2013. http://www.iranwheat.ir/introduction/ weeds/weed/alaf.asp.
44. Zand, A., Rahimian Mashhadi, H., Koochaki, A., Mosavi, K., and Ramezani, K. 2004. Ecology of weeds (management applications). First Edition. Press University Jihad of Mashhad. Pp: 554. (in Persian).