1. Ebrahimpour-Noorabadi, F., Ayeneband, A., Nour-mohamadi, Gh., Mossavinia, H., and Mesgarbashi, M. 2003. Study of some wheat ecophysiologic indices as influenced by wild oat interaction. Pajouhesh & Sazandegi 73: 117-125. (in Persian with English abstract).
2. Anafjeh, Z., Fathi, G., Ebrahimpour, F., Zand, E., and Chaab, A. 2008. Study on competitiveness of wild oat (Avena fatua L.) with wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) Chamran cultivar. Iranian Society of Weed Sciences 4: 35-46. (in Persian with English abstract).
3. Armin, M., and Asgharipour, M. R. 2011. Effect of Plant Density on Wild Oat Competition with Competitive and Non-Competitive Wheat Cultivars, Agricultural Sciences in China 10: 1554-1561.
4. Asadi, S., Aynehband, A., and Rahnama, A. 2013.Wheat Yield Response to the Competition Stress and Different Levels of Nitrogen. Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research 11: 365-376. (in Persian with English abstract).
5. Blackshaw, R. E. 2004. Application method of Nitrogen fertilizer affects weed growth and competition with winter wheat. Weed Biological and Management 4: 103-113.
6. Bussan, A., and Maxwell, B. 2000. Grant submitted to Montana noxious weed trust fund. Montana State University. Ann 4: 28-32.
7. Dezhkam, H., Dejam, M., and Zakerian, A. 2011. Breaking Dormancy and seed germination of (Avena loudviciana L.). National Conference of Agriculture management, 26 May 2011. Jahrom, Islamic Azad University Jahrom. (in Persian with English abstract).
8. Dhima, K. V., and Eleftherohorinos, I. G. 2001. Influence of Nitrogen on Competition between winter cereals and sterile oat. Weed Science 49: 77-82.
9. Hassanzadeh-Dlouhy, M., Rahimian-mashhadi, H., Nasiri-mahalati, M., and Nor-mohammdi, Gh. 2002.The Competitive effects of wild oat (Avena ludoviciana L.) on winter wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) at different densities. Iranian Journal of Crop Sciences 4: 116-127. (In Persian with English abstract).
10. Hesammi, E. 2011. Different densities of weeds and wild oats (Avena ludoviciana L.) and canary grass (Phalaris Minor) on yield and yield Components of wheat Cultivar Chamran. Advances in Environmental Biology 5: 2497-2500.
11. Kazzazi, M., Bandani, A. R., and Hosseinkhani, S. 2005. Biochemical characterization of α-amylase of the Sunn pest, Eurgasterintergriceps. Entomological sciences 8: 371-377
12. USDA, Last update on August 15. 2015.
13. Koocheki, A., and Khajeh-Hosseini, M. 2008. Modern Agronomy.Jahade-e-Daneshghahi Mashhad Press. (In Persian).
14. Mondani, F., Nasiri-Mahallati, M., Koocheki, A., and Hajiyan-Shahri, M. 2015. Simulation of wild oat (Avena ludoviciana L.) competition on winter wheat (Triticum astivum L.) growth and yield. I: Model description and validation. Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research 13: 218-231. (In Persian with English abstract).
15. Mondani, F. 2012. Simulation effects of climatic change on wild oat and sunn pest damages of winter wheat under Mashhad weather conditions. Ph.D. thesis. Ferdowsi university of Mashhad. (in Persian).
16. Montazeri, M. 2007. Influence of winter wild oat (Avenaludoviciana L.) annual canary grass (Phalaris Minor) and wild mustard (Sinapis arvensis at) different density on yield and yield component of wheat. Pajouhesh & Sazandegi 74: 72-78. (In Persian with English abstract).
17. Moradi-Telavat, M. R., Siadat, S. A., Fathi, Gh., Zand, E., and Alamisaeid, Kh. 2010. Effect of Nitrogen and Herbicide Application on Competition between wheat and wild oat. Iranian Journal of Crop Sciences 12: 364-376. (in Persian with English abstract).
18. Mousavi, S. H., Siadat, S. A., Alami-Saied, Kh., Zand, E., and Bakhshandeh, A. M. 2013. Evaluation of competitive performance of spring bread wheat cultivars with wild oat weed. Iranian Journal of Crop Sciences 14: 358-369. (In Persian with English abstract).
19. Parchami, P., and Behdarvand, P. 2009. Competition of different densities of wild oat whit spring wheat under different Nitrogen levels. Crop physiology 1: 381-88. (In Persian with English abstract).
20. Qasem, J. R. 2007. Chemical control of wild oat (Avena sterilis L.) and other weeds in wheat (Triticum durum Desf.) in Jordan. Crop Protection 26: 1315-1324.
21. Seed and Plant Improvement Institute. 2012. http://www.spii.ir/spSPII/default.aspx?page = Document & app = Documents & docId = 11746. (in Persian).
22. Zarea-Feizabady, A., Sarban, H., Rajabzadeh, M., and Khazaei, H. 2009. Competitive relationship between wheat cultivars at different densities of wild oat. Iranian Journal of Crop Sciences 7: 465-472. (in Persian with English abstract).