1. Aggawell, P. K., Garrity, D. P., Liboon, S. P., and Morris, R. A. 1992. Resource use and interaction in a rice mungbean intercrop. Agronomy Journal 84: 71-78.
2. Ameri, A., Nasiri Mahallati, M., and Rezvani Moghadam, P. 2007. Effects of different nitrogen levels and plant density on flower, essential oils and extract production and nitrogen use efficiency of Marigold (Calendula officinalis). Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research 5 (2): 315- 325. (in Persian with English abstract).
3. Biari, A., Gholami, A., and Asadi Rahmani, A. 2007. Sustainable production and improving uptake of nutrients of corn in response, to seed fecundation through instigator growth bacteria. 2th National Conference of Agriculture and Ecology of Iran, Gorgan.
4. Chabot, R., and Antoun, H. 1996. Growth promotion of maize and lectuce by phosphate- solubilizing Rhizobium leguminosarum biovar phaseoli. Plant and Soil 184: 311-321.
5. Dahmardeh, M., Ghanbari, A., Siahsar, B. A., and Ramroudi, M. 2011. Evaluation of forge yield and protein content of maize and cowpea (Vigna unguiculata L.) in intercropping. Iranian Journal of Crop Science 13 (4): 658-670.
6. Daneshmand, A., Shirani-rad, A. H., Noormohammadi, Gh., Zarei, Gh., and Daneshian, J. 2006. Effect of water stress and different levels of nitrogen fertilizer on seed yield and its components, nitrogen uptake and water use and nitrogen utility efficiency in two rapeseeds (Brassica napus L.) cultivars. Iranian Journal of Crop Science 8 (4): 323- 342. (in Persian with English abstract).
7. Dileep-Kumar, S. B., Berggren, I., and Martensson, A. M. 2007. Potential for improving pea production by coinculation with Fluorescent Pseudomonas and Rhizobium. Plant and Soil 229: 25-34.
8. Francis, C. A. 1986. Multiple Cropping system. Macmillan publishing company.
9. Francis, C. A. 1996. Biological efficiencies in multiple-cropping systems Advances in Agronomy. 42: 21-42.
10. Gao, Y. A., Duan, J., Sun, F., Li, Z., and Liu, H. 2009. Crop coefficient and water use efficiency of winter wheat/ spring maize strip intercropping. Field Crops Research 111: 65-73.
11. Ghazi, N., and Al- karaki, G. N. 1998. Benefit, cost and water use efficiency of arbuscular mycorrhiza of durum wheat grown under drought stress. Mycorrhiza 8: 41-45.
12. Ghosh, P. K. 2004. Growth, yield, competition and economics of groundnut cereal fodder intercropping system in the semi-arid tropics of India. Field Crop Research 88: 227-237.
13. Gliessman, S. R. 1997. Agroecology: Ecological processes in sustainable Agriculture. Arbor press.
14. Gliessman, S. R. 1998. Agroecology: Ecological Processes in sustainable Agriculture. CRC press. ISBN: 1-575.
15. Guehl, I. M., and Garbaye, J. 1991. The effects of ectomycorrhizal status on carbon dioxide assimilation capacity, water use efficiency and response to transplanting in seedlings of Pseudotsuge menziesii (mirb) franco. American Journal of Science 21: 551-563.
16. Hosseinzadeh, H. 2005. Report of effect Barvar 2 biofertilizer on yield grain legume. Tehran Daneshgahi Jehad and fannavari Sabz publication, Tehran.
17. Huggins, D. R., and Pan, W. L. 1993. Nitrogen efficiency component analysis: an evaluation of cropping system differences in productivity. Agronomy Journal 85: 898-905.
18. Hulugulle, N., and Lal, R. 1986. Soil water balance of intrtcropped maize and cowpea grown in tropical hydromorphic soil Western Nigeria. Agronomy Journal 75: 86-90.
19. Jahan, M., and Nasiri Mahallati, M. 2012. Soil Fertility and Biofertilizers (An Agroecological Approach). Ferdowsi University of Mashhad press publication.
20. Javanshir, A., Dabbagh, A., Hamidi, A., and Gholipour, M. 2000. The Ecology of Intercropping, Jahad-e Daneshgahi of Mashhad Press publication.
21. Koocheki, A., Nasiri- Mahallati, M., Borumand-Rezazadeh, Z., and Khorramdel, S. 2010. Effect of delayed, intercropping wheat and corn on nitrogen use and utility efficiency. 1th Iranian Conference of sustainable agricultural and healthy crop production. Agricultural and Natural Resources Research Center, Isfahan, Iran.
22. Koocheki, A. Sustainable agriculture. 2001. Jahad-e Daneshgahi of Mashhad Press. (in Persian).
23. Li, L., Sun, J., Zhang, F., Li, X., Yang, S., and Rengel, Z. 2009. Wheat/maize or wheat/ soybean strip intercropping yield advantage and interspecific interactions on nutrient. Field Crops Research 71 (2): 123-137.
24. Madani, H., Melbobi, M. A., and Omidi, M. 2006. Applying of phosphorus biofertilizer on cultivation of bean. 1th Iranian Creals Congress, Mashhad, Iran.
25. Mahdavi- Damghani, A., Deihimfard, R., and Mirzaei- Talarposhti, R. 2007. Sustainable Soils; The placement of organic matter in sustaining soils and their productivity. Shahid Beheshti University press publication.
26. Mahdavipur, A., Rezaei, M., Asgharzadeh, A., and Cherati, A. 2001. Effect of different substances of Barady- rhizobiom Japonicum bacteria on uptake of micronutrients in forage and grain yield on soybeen plant. Iranian Journal of plant Sciences Research 16 (4): 218-232.
27. Marulanda, A., Barea, J. M., and Azcon, R. 2006. An indigenous drought- tolerant strain of Glomus intraradices associated with a native bacterium improves water transport and root development in Retama Spaero carpa. FEMS Microbiology Ecology 52: 670-678.
28. Mazaheri, D. 1994. Intercropping. Tehran University.
29. Mirzaei, A., and Jokar, M. 2014. Water use efficiency in plants crop and its ecological approaches. National Conference on energy consumption optimization in Science and Engineering. Kome Elmavaran danesh. R. S. Institute.
30. Mutungamiri, A, Margia, I. K., and Chivinge, O. A. 2001. Evaluation of maize (Zea mays L.) cultivars and density for dryland maize-bean intercropping. Tropical Agriculture 78 (1) 8-12.
31. Nachigera, G. M., Ledent, J. F., and Draye, X. 2008. Shoot and root competition in potato/maize intercropping: effects on growth and yield. Environmental and Experimental Botany.
32. Najafi, N., Mostafaii, M., Ousting, Sh., and Dabagh-e- mohamadi Nasb, A. 2015. Effect of manure application and intercropping of corn, bean, and biter vetch on macronutrients content in maize shoot. 12th Iranian Crop Sciences Congress. Karaj Brach, Islamic Azad University, Karaj, Iran.
33. Najibnia, S., Koocheki, A., Nasiri Mahallati, M., and Porsa, H. 2014. Comparision of water uptake, use and productivity efficiency in sole and multiple cropping systems of rapeseed (Brassica napus L.), bean and corn. Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research 12 (2): 153-163.
34. Nasiri Mahallati, M., Koocheki, A., Rezvani- Moghadam, P., and Beheshti, A. 2001. Agroecology. Ferdowsi University of Mashhad, Publication.
35. Papendick, R. I., Sanchez, D. A., and Triplet, G. B. 1983. Multiple cropping. American Society of Agronomy (ASA).
36. Parsa, S., Kafi, M., and Nasiri Mahallati, M. 2009. Effects of salinity and nitrogen Levels on nitrogen content of wheat cultivars (Triticum aestivum L.). Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research 7 (2): 327-355. (in Persian with English abstract).
37. Payne, W. A. 1997. Managing yield and water use of pearl millet in the Sahel. Agronomy Journal 89: 481-490.
38. Richards, R. A., Rebetzke, G. J., Condon, A. G., and Vanher- warden, A. F. 2002. Breeding opportunities for increasing the efficiency of water use and crop yield in temperate cereals. Crop Science 42: 111-121.
39. Roy, R. K., and Tripathi, R. S. 2005. Effect of irrigation and fertlizer on yield water use efficiency and nutrient concentration in winter maize. Indian Journal of Agronomy 32: 314-318.
40. Saleh Rastin, N. 2001. Biofertilizers and their role in achiving sustainable agriculture. Collection of articles about the necessity of industrial production of biofertilizers in contry 1-54.
41. Salemzade, A., Siyadat, S. A., and Nouriyani, H. 2014. Evaluation of agronomic efficiency, physiological efficiency and utilization of nitrogen in the canopy additive intercropping Corn-bean in Dezful region. 1st International and 13th Iranian Crop Science Congress, 3th Iranian Seed Science and Technology Conference. Seed and Plant Improvement Institute Karaj, Iran. (in Persian with English abstract).
42. Sani, B., Rajabzadeh, F., Liaghati, H., Ghushchi, F., and Karvar, M. 2008. Effect of biofertilizers on quality and quantily indexes of maize at agroecosystem, 2th Iranian Agroecological conferences, Gorgan, Iran.
43. Sharpe, R., Harper, L. A., Giddens, J. E., and Langdale, G. W. 2001. Nitrogen use efficiency and nitrogen budget for conservation tilled wheat. Soil Science Society of America Journal 52: 1349-1398.
44. Singh, A., Turkhade, B. B., Prasad, R., Singh. R. K., and Bhargava, S. C. 1992. Effect of wheat +Linseed intercropping on moisture use. Indian Journal of Agronomy 37: 142-143.
45. Sirousmehr, A., Javanshir, A., Rahimzadeh Khoyei, F., and Moghaddam, M. 2003. Pearl millet and common vetch intercropping. Iranian Journal of Beiabane 5 (2). (in Persian with English abstract).
46. Taei, J., Ghanbari, A., and Jokar, M. 2008. Intercropping an approache for increasing water use efficiency. The 1th International Conference of water Crisis, University of Zabol, Zabol, Iran.
47. Tanwar, S. P .S., Rao, S. S., Regar, P. L., Datt, Sh., Kumar, P., Jodha, B. S., Santra, P., Kumar, R., and Ram, R. 2014. Improving water and Land use efficiency of fallow- wheat system in shallow lithic calciorthid soils of arid region: Introduction of bed planting and rainy season sorghum legume intercropping. Soil &Tillage Research 138: 44-55.
48. Tavassoly, A., Ghanbari, A., and Amiri, A. 2010. Calculation of water use efficiency on sole cropping and intercropping systems of millet and pea in Sistan area. 1th Iranian Conference of sustainable agriculture and healthy crop production. Isfahan Agriculture and Natural Resources Research Center, Isfahan, Iran.
49. Tavassoli, A., Ghanbari, A., Ahmadi, M. M., and Heydari, M. 2010. The effect of fertilizer and manure on forage and grain yield of millte (panicum miliaceum) and bean (phaseolus vulgaris) in intercropping- Iranian Journal of Agronomy Research 8 (2): 1-11. (in Persian with English abstract).
50. Touzi, I. S., Tourdonnet, De., Launay, M., and Dore, T. 2010. Does intercropping winter wheat (Triticum aestivum) with red fescue (Festuca rubra) as a cover crop improve agronomic and environmental performance? A modeling approach. Field Crops Research 116: 218- 229.
51. Tsubo, M., Walker, S., and Mukhala, E. 2001. Comparisons of radiation use efficiency of mono / intercropping system with different row orientation. Field Crop Research 71: 17-29.
52. Tsubo, M., Walker, S., and Ogindo, H. 2005. A simulation model of cereal- legume intercropping systems for semi-arid regionsI. model development. Field Crop Research 93: 10-22.
53. Vessey, J. K. 2003. Plant growth promoting rizobacteria as biofertilizer. Plant and Soil 255: 571-586.
54. Wahuma, T. A. T., and Miller, D. A. 1987. Effects of intercropping on soybean N2 fixation composition on associated sorghum and soybean. Agronomy Journal 70: 292- 295.
55. Wallace, J. 2001. Organic Field Crop Handbook. Pub. Canadian Organic Growers. Ottanan, Onta.