1. Aghhavani-Shajari, M., Rezvani Moghaddam, P., Ghorbani, R., and Nasisi Mahallati, M. 2014. Effects of application of organic, biological and chemical fertilizers on Vegetative traits and essenceof Coriander (Coriandrum sativum). Journal of Agroecology 6 (3): 425-443. (in Persian with English abstract).
2. Ahmadian, A., Ghanbari, A., Siahsar, B., Heidari, M., Ramroodi, M., and Mousavi Nik, M. 2010. Residual effect of chemical and animal fertilizers and compost on yield, yield components, physiological characteristics and essential oil content of matricaria chamomilla L. under Drought Stress conditions. Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research 8 (4): 668-676. (in Persian with English abstract).
3. Akbarinia, A., Ghalavand, A., Ghalavand, F., Rezaee, M. B, and, Sharifi, A. 2003. Study on the effect of different rates of chemical fertilizer, manure and mixure of them on seed yield and main, compositions of essential oil of Ajowan (Trachyspermum copticum). Pajouhesh & Sazandegi 61: 32-41. (in Persian with English abstract).
4. Aliabadi, H., and Valadabadi, S. A. R. 2010. The effects of Glomus hoi fungi on coriander (Coriandrum sativum L.) at drought stress. Iranian Journal of Soil Research. 24 (1): 69-80. (in Persian with English abstract).
5. Ameri, A., Nassiri Mahallati, M., and Rezvani Moghaddam, P. 2007. Effects of different nitrogen levels and plant density on flower, essential oils and extract production and nitrogen use efficiency of Marigold (Calendula officinalis). Iranian Journal of Field Crop Research 5 (2): 315-325. (in Persian with English abstract).
6. Asghari-Pour, M. R., Rashed-Mohassel, M. H., and Rafie, M. 2006. The effect of plant density and nitrogen fertilizer on light interception and dry matter yield in hemp (Cannabis sativa L.). Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research 5 (1): 29-36. (in Persian with English abstract).
7. Asghari-Pour, M. R., and Rashed-Mohassel, M. H. 2007. The effect of plant population and nitrogen fertilizer on fibre yield of hemp (Cannabis sativa L.). Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research 4 (2): 1-14. (in Persian with English abstract).
8. Bigonah, R., Rezvani Moghaddam, P., and Jahan, M. 2015. Effects of different fertilizer managements on quantitative and qualitative characteristics of coriander (Coriandrum sativum L.) as a medicinal plant. Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research 12 (4): 574-581. (in Persian with English abstract).
9. Bijani, M., Yadollahi, P., Heidari, M., Latif, M., Asgharipour, M. R., and Ramrudi, M. 2015. Effect of saline water and chemicalorganic fertilizers on nutrient uptake and yield of ajowan (Carum copticum (L.) C. B. Clarke). Journal of Plant Ecophysiology 7 (22): 66-141. (in Persian with English abstract).
10. Blaise, D., Singh, J. V., Bonde, A. N., Tekale, K. U., and Mayee, C. D. 2005. Effects of farmyard manure and fertilizers on yield, fiber quality and nutrient balance of rain fed cotton (Gossypium hirsutum). Bioresour. Technology 96: 345-349.
11. Devkota, A., and Kumar-Jha, P. 2013. Effect of integrated manuring on growth and yield of Centella asiatica (L.) Urb. Tropical Ecology 54 (1): 89-95.
12. Eslami-Khalili, F., Pirdashti, H., Bahmanyar, M. A., and Taghavi-Ghsemkheili, F. 2014. Effect of organic and chemical fertilizer on soil properties and nutrient concentration in pot marigold (Calendula officinalis L.). Iranian Journal of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants 30 (3): 476-485. (in Persian with English abstract).
13. Ghosh, P. K., Ramesh, P., Bandyopadhay, K. K., Tripathi, A. K., Hati, K. M., and Misra, A. K. 2004. Comparative effectiveness of cattle manure, poultry manure, phosphocompost and fertilizer-NPK on three cropping systems in vertisoils of semi-arid tropics. I. Crop yields and systems in performance. Bioresource Technology 95: 77-83.
14. Heslop-Harrison, J., 1957. The esperimental modification of sex expression in flowering plants. Biological Reviews 32 (1): 38-90.
15. Hoffman, G., and Cleemput, O. 2004. Soil and plant nitrogen. International fertilizer industry association. Paris. Pp: 1.
16. Hosseini-Valiki, R., and Ghanbari, S. 2015. Comparative examination of the effect of manure and chemical fertilizers on yield and yield components of rosemary (Rosemarinus officinalis L.). International Journal of Agronomy and Agricultural Research 6 (2): 29-37.
17. Jahanban, L., and Lotfifar, O. 2011. Study of the effective organism (EM) application effect on efficacy of chemical and organic fertilizers in corn cultivation (Zea maiz S.C704). Plant Production Technology 11 (2): 43-52. (in Persian with English abstract).
18. Khamchin-Moghaddam, F., and Rezaee-Pajand, H. 2009. Criticising de morttone regionalization method according to linear moments for maximum daily precipitation in Iran. Journal of Technical- Engineering 2 (2): 93-103. (in Persian with English abstract).
19. Khan, B. A., Warner, P., and Wang, H. 2014. Antibacterial properties of Hemp and other natural fibre plants: a review. Bio Resources 9 (2): 3642-3659.
20. Madadi bonab, S., Zehtab Salmasi, S., and Ghassemi Golezani, K. 2012. The effect of irrigation and nitrogen fertilizer on morphological characteristics and essential oil percentage and yield of dill (Anethum graveolens L.). Journal of Agriculture Science 22 (2): 92-99. (in Persian with English abstract).
21. Majidian, M., Ghalavand, A., Karimian, N., and Kamgar-Haghighi, A. A. 2008. Effects of nitrogen different amounts, manure and irrigation water on yield and yield components of corn. Electronic Journal of Crop Production 1 (2): 67-85. (in Persian with English abstract).
22. Mallanagouda, B. 1995. Effects of NPK and FYM on growth parameters of onion, garlic and coriander. Journal of Medical and Aromatic Plant Science 4: 916-918.
23. Mansouri, H., and Asrar, A. 2013. The effect of ABA on pigments and tetrahydrocannabinol in Cannabis sativa at flowering stage. Iranian Journal of Biology 26 (1): 82-89. (in Persian with English abstract).
24. Mediavilla, V., Jonquera, M., Schmid-Slembrouck, I., and Soldati, A. 1998. Decimal code for growth stage of hemp (Cannabis sativa L.). Journal of the International Hemp Association 5 (2): 68-74.
25. Moazzen, Sh., Daneshian, J., Valadabadi, S. A., and Baghdadi, H. 2006. Study of Plant Population and Phosphate Fertilization on some Agronomic Characters and Seed and Fruit Yield of Pumpkin (cucurbita pepo L.). Iranian Journal of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants 22 (4): 397-409. (in Persian with English abstract).
26. Mohammadpour-Vashvaei, R., Ghanbari, A., and Fakheri, B. A. 2015. Effect of combined feeding system on N, P and K concentration, biochemical characteristics and calyxes yield of roselle (Hibiscus sabdariffa L.). Iranian Journal of Filed Crop Science 46 (3): 497-517. (in Persian with English abstract).
27. Mooleki, S. P., Schoenau, J. J., Chales, J. L., and Wen, G. 2004. Effect of rat, frequency and incorporation of freedlot cattle manure on soil nitrogen availability, crop performance and nitrogen use efficiencyn in east-central Saskachwan. Canadian Journal of Soil Science 84: 199-210.
28. Moradi, S. 2015. Impact of sheep manure, urea and triple superphosphate on onion morphological properties. International Journal of Farming and Allied Sciences 4 (2): 167-170.
29. Neyshabouri, M. R., and Reyhanitabar, A. 2010. Interpreting soil test results. University of Tabriz. Part 5. 1nded.
30. Oomah, B. Busson, M., Godfrey, D., and Drover, J. 2002. Characteristics of hemp (Cannabis sativa L.) seed oil. Food Chemistry 76: 33-43.
31. Poisa, l., and Adamovics, A. 2010. Hemp (Cannabis sativa L.) as an environmentally friendly energyplant. Scientific journal of Riga Technical University Environmental and Climate Technologies 5: 80-85.
32. Pourazizi, M., and Fallah, S. 2013. Optimization of application of nitrogen fertilizers for growth and yield of forage sorghum under low- input conventional farming systems. Journal of Crop Production and Processing 3 (9): 81-91. (in Persian with English abstract).
33. Pouryousef, M., Mazaheri, D., Chaiechi, M. R., Rahimi, A., and Tavakoli, A. 2010. Effect of different soil fertilizing treatments on some of agro morphological traits and mucilage of isabgol (Plantago ovata Forsk). Electronic Journal of Crop Production 3: 193-213. (in Persian with English abstract).
34. Reeed, A. J., Singletary, G. W., Schussler, J. R., Willianmson, D. R., and Christy, A. L. 1988. Shading effects on dry matter and nitrogen partitioning, Kernel number, and yield of maize. Crop Science 28: 819-825.
35. Rezaei, A., Pashazadeh, M., and Zade Fatah Jelodarlo, B. 2014. Investigating sedative, preanaesthetic & anti-anxiety effects of herbal extract of Cannabis Sativa in comparison with diazepam in rats. Journal of Shahid Sadoughi University of Medical Sciences 22 (1): 912-919. (in Persian with English abstract).
36. Saadati, A., Pourtahmasi, K., Salami, S. A., and Oladi, R. 2015. Xylem and bast fiber properties of six Iranian hemp populations. Iranian Journal of Natural Resources 68 (1): 121-132. (in Persian with English abstract).
37. Seghatoleslami, M. 2013. Effect of water stress, bio- fertilizer and manure on seed and essential oil yield and some morphological traits of cumin. Bulgarian Journal of Agricultural Science 19 (6): 1268-1274.
38. Shahsawari, N., and Saffari, M. 2005. The effect of different levels of nitrogen on the function and elements of the varieties of wheat in Kerman. Pajouhesh and Sazandegi 66: 82-87. (in Persian with English abstract).
39. Shankarrao, O. 2012. Isolation and Characterization of Phosphate Solubilising Bacteria from Rhizospheric Soil Samples. Online International Interdisciplinary Research Journal 2 (4): 29-39.
40. Singh, R. V., and Chauhan, S. P. S. 1994. Response of barley to the levels and sources of nitrogen with and without zinc in relation to yield and water use under dryland conditions. Bhartiya Krishi Anusandhan Patrika 6: 43-48.
41. Tahami, S. M. K., Rezvani Moghaddam, P., and Jahan, M. 2010. Comparison the effect of organic and chemical fertilizers on yield and essential oil percentage of Basil (Ocimum basilicum L.). Journal of Agroecology 2 (1): 70-82. (in Persian with English abstract).
42. Tehranipour, M., Kehtarpour, M., Javadmoosavi, B. Z., and Mahdavi shahri, N. 2012. Evaluation of Cannabis sativa leaves aquatic extract effect on triple regions of hippocampus neuronal density in male rats. Journal of Shahrekord University of Medical Sciences 14 (1): 20-27. (in Persian with English abstract).
43. Tohidinia, M. A., Mazaheri, D., Bagher-Hosseini, S. M., and Madani, H. 2014. Effect of biofertilizer Barvar-2 and chemical phosphorus fertilizer application on kernel yield and yield components of maize (Zea mays cv. SC704). Iranian Journal of Crop Sciences 15 (4): 295-307. (in Persian with English abstract).
44. UNODC. 2016. Synthetic cannabinoids in herbal products. Available at https://www.unodc.org/documents/scientific/Synthetic_Cannabinoids.pdf (visited 10
45. Wahba, H. E., Motawe, H. M., and Ibrahim, A. Y. 2014. Effect of nitrogen fertilizers on productivity of Urtica pilulifera plant. Bioscience 6 (1): 49-56.
46. Valadabadi, S. A., Alimohammadi, M., and Daneshian, J. 2007. The evaluation of nitrogen (N) and phosphorous (P) consumption on yield and growth of sweet corn (Zea mays var saccharata). Plant and Ecosystem 12: 53-65. (in Persian with English abstract).
47. Van der Werf, H. M. G., and Van den Berg, W. 1995. Nitrogen fertilization and sex expression affect size variability of fibre hemp (Cannabis sativa L.). Oecologia 103: 462-470.
48. Zaman, S. 2003. Plant medicinales. Ghoghnos, Iran. p: 134.
49. Zare-Zadeh, A., Mirshamsi, M. R., Mirhosseini, A., and Arab zadeh, M. R. 2012 .Investigating sedative, preanaesthetic & anti-anxiety effects of herbal extract of Cannabis Sativa in comparison with diazepam in rats. Seed and Plant Production Journal 2-28 (3): 363-371. (in Persian with English abstract).