1. Abedi baba arabi, S., Movahedi Dehnavi, M., Yadavy, A., and Adhami, A. 2011.The effect of foliar application of zinc and potassium on crop yield and physiological traits under drought stress. Electronic Journal of Safflower Production 4 (1): 95-75.
2. Abo-Baker, A. A., and Mostafa, G. G. 2011. Effect of Bio-and Chemical Fertilizers on Growth, Sepals Yield and Chemical Composition of Hibiscus sabdariffa at new reclaimed soil of south valley area. Asian Journal of Crop Science 3: 16-25.
3. Agamy, R., Hashem, M., and Alamri, S. 2013. Effect of soil amendment with yeasts as bio-fertilizers on the growth and productivity of sugar beet. African Journal of Agricultural Research 8 (1): 46-56.
4. Aghaei, R., Ebadi, A., and Hassanzadeh Tapeh, A. 2009. Effect of Bio-fertilizers on yield, yield components and oil percentage of (Cucurbita pepo L.). The first National Conference of oil seeds, Center of oilseeds, Isfahan University of Technology. (in Persian).
5. Ahmadian, A. Ghanbari, A., Mir, B., and Arazmjoo, E. 2009.Intraction effect of drought stress and animal manure on yield components, essential oil and its compositions on Cumin. Iranian Journal of Plant Science 40: 173-180. (in Persian).
6. Alizade Sahzabi, A., Sharifi Ashorabadi, A., Shiranirad, A. H., and Abaszadeh, B. 2007. Effect of rates and application methods of nitrogen fertilizer on some quantitative and qualitative traits of Satureja hortensis L. Iranian Journal of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants 23 (3): 416-431. (in Persian).
7. Andre, C. M., Schafleitner, R., Legay, S., Lefèvre, I., Aliaga, C. A. A., Nomberto, G., Hoffmann, L., Hausman, J. F., Larondelle, Y., and Evers, D. 2009. Gene expression changes related to the production of phenolic compounds in potato tubers grown under drought stress. Phytochemistry 70 (9): 1107-16.
8. Ardakani, M. R., Abbas zadeh, B., Sharifi Ashourabadi, E., Lebaschi, M. H., and Packnejad, F. 2007. The effect of water deficit on quantitative and qualitative characters of balm (Melissa officinalis L.). Journal of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants 23 (2): 251-261. (in Persian).
9. Arnon, A. N. 1967. Method of extraction of chlorophyll in the plants. Agronomy Journal 23: 112-121.
10. Babaei, K., Amini Dehaghi, M., Modares Sanavi, S. A. M., and Jabbari, R. 2010. Water deficit effect on morphology, prolin content and thymol percentage of Thyme (Thymus vulgaris L.). Iranian Journal of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants 26 (2): 239-251. (in Persian).
11. Bahramzadeh Aliabad, A. 2013. Effects of organic and chemical fertilizers on quantitative and qualitative charactrestics of Cuminum cyminum under droght stress conditions. Msc thesis in Herbal plants, University of Zabol, Iran. (in Persian).
12. Bates, I. S., Waldern, R. P., and Tear, I. D. 1973. Rapid determination of free praline for water stress studies. Plant and Soil 39: 205-207.
13. Bohnert, H. J., and Jensen, R. G. 1996. Strategies for engineering water stress tolerance in plants. Trends Biotechnol 14: 89-97.
14. Boligłowa, E., and Gleń, K. 2008. Assessment of effective microorganisms’ activity (EM) in winter wheat protection against fungal diseases. Ecological Chemistry and Engineering 15 (1-2): 23-27.
15. Bradford, M. M. 1976. A rapid and sensitive method for the quantitation of microgram quantities of protein utilizing the principle of protein-dye binding. Analytical Biochemistry 72: 248-54.
16. Buchanan-Wollaston, V., Earl, S., Harrison, E., Mathas, E., Navabpour, S., Page, T., and Pink, D. 2003. The molecular analysis of leaf senescence a genomics approach. Plant Biotechnology Journal 1: 3-22.
17. Cakmak, I. 2005. The role of potassium in alleviating detrimental effects of abiotic stresses in plants. Journal of Plant Nutrition and Soil Science 168: 521-530.
18. Chandra, A., Pathak, P. S., Bhatt, R. K., and Dubey, A. 2004. Variation in drought tolerance of different Stylosanthes accessions. Biologia Plantarum 48: 457-460.
19. Chaudhary, K. S., Abel, P. D., and Lalani, E. N. 1999. Role of the bcl-2 gene family in prostate cancer progression and its implications for therapeutic intervention. Environmental Health Perspectives 107: 49-57.
20. Cheruiyot, E. K., Mumera, L. M., Ngetich, W. K., Hassanali, A., and Wachira, F. 2007. Polyhenols as potential indicators for osmotic tolerance in tea (Camellia sinensis L.). Bioscience, Biotechnology and Biochemistry 71: 2190-2197.
21. El-Bassiouny, H. M. S., and Shukry, W. M. 2001. Cowpea growth pattern, metabolism and yield in response to IAA and biofertilizers under drought conditions. Egyptian Journal of Biology 3: 117-129.
22. Fayaz, A. M., Balaji, K., Girilal, M., Yadav, R., Kalaichelvan, P. T., and Venketesan, R. 2010. Biogenic synthesis of silver nanoparticles and theirsynergistic effect with antibiotics: a study against Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria. Nanomedicine: Nanotechnology, Biology and Medicine 6 (1): 103-109.
23. Gelder, H. V., and Van-gelder, H. H. M. 2006. Influence of potassium fertilizer application level on oil production and quality in Mentha piperita L. Applied- Plant Scence 2 (2): 68-71.
24. Gendy, A. S. H., Said- Al Ahl, H. A. H., and Mahmoud, A. A. 2012. Growth, productivity and chemical constituents of roselle (Hibiscus sabdariffa L.) plants as influenced by cattle manure and biofertilizers treatments. Australian Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences 6 (5): 1-12.
25. Ghobadi, R. 2010. Effects of drought stress and nitrogen fertilizer on yield and yield components of corn. Msc thesis in agronomy, University of Boroujerd, Iran. (in Persian).
26. Ghollarata, M., and Raiesi, F. 2007. The adverse effects of soil salinization on the growth of Trifolium alexandrinum L. and associated microbial and biochemical properties. Journal Soil Biology and Biochem 39: 1699-1702.
27. Gorski, R., and Kleiber, T. 2010. Effect of effective microorganisms (EM) on nutrient contents in substrate and development and yielding of Rose (Rosax hybrida) and Gerbera (Gerbera jamesonii). Ecology Chemistry and Engine 17 (4): 505-513.
28. Grattan, S. R., and Grieve, C. M. 1999. Mineral nutrient acquisition and response by plants grown in saline environments. In: Pessarakli M. (ed.): Handbook of Plant and Crop Stress. Marcel Dekker, New York: 203-229.
29. Han, H. S., Supanjani, D., and Lee, K. D. 2006. Effect of coin coculation with phosphate and potassium solubilizing bacteria on mineral uptake and growth of pepper and cucumber. Plant Soil Environment 52: 130-136.
30. Hashemi-Nejad, A., and Bahadori, A. 2010. Cultivation of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants. Farhikhtegan Daneshgah Press, Tehran. (in Persian).
31. Hassan, A. H. 2015. Effect of nitrogen fertilizer levels in the form of organic, inorganic and bio fertilizer applications on growth, yield and quality of strawberry. Middle East Journal of Applied Sciences 05 (02): 604-617.
32. Hassan, F. A. S. 2009. Response of Hibiscus sabdariffa L. plant to some biofertilization treatments. Annals of Agricultural Science 54: 437-446.
33. Higa, T., and Parr, J. F. 1994. Beneficial and effective microorganisms for a sustainable agriculture and environment. International Nature Farming Research Center, Atami, Japan.
34. Hu, Y., and Schmidhalter, U. 2005. Drought and salinity: A comparison of their effects on mineral nutrition of plants. Journal Plant Nutreant Soil Science 168: 541-549.
35. Jafar-dokht, R., Mosavi Nik, S. M., Mehraban, A., and Basiri, M. 2015. Effect of water stress and foliar micronutrient application on physiological cahracteristics and nutrient uptake in mung bean. Journal of Crop Production 8 (1): 121-141. (in Persian).
36. Jafarzadeh, R., Jamimoeini, M., and Hokmabadi, M. 2013. Response of yield and yield components in wheat to soil and foliar application of nano potassium fertilizer. Journal of Agronomic Research 5: 1-7. (in Persian).
37. Jahan, M., Koocheki, A., Nassiri, M., and Dehghanipoor, F. 2007. The effects of different manure levels and two branch management methods on organic production of Cucurbita pepo. L. Journal of Iranian Field Crop Research 5 (2): 281-9. (in Persian).
38. Jahanban, L., and Lotfifar, O. 2012. Study of the effective organism (EM) application on effect on efficacy of chimical and organic fertilizers in corn cultivation (Zea mais Z S.C704). Plant Prooducts Technology (Agricultural Research) 11 (2): 43-52. (in Persian).
39. Jiang, M., and Zhang, J. 2002. Water stress-induced abscisic acid accumulation triggers the increased generation of reactive oxygen species and up-regulates the activities of antioxidant enzymes in maize leaves. Journal of Experimental Botany 53: 2401-2410.
40. Jubany-Mari, T., Munne-Bosch, S., and Alegre, L. 2010. Redox regulation of water stress responses in field-grown plants. Role of hydrogen peroxide and ascorbate. Plant Physiology and Biochemistry 48 (5): 351-358.
41. Kafi, M., and Mahdavi Damghani, A. 2000. Mechanisms of Environmental Stress Resistance in Plants. Ferdowsi University Press. P: 467. (in Persian).
42. Kerepsi, I., Toth, M., and Boross, L. 1996. Water-soluble carbohydrates in dried plant. Journal Agricultur Food Chemical 10: 3235-3239.
43. Kleiber, T., Starzyk, J., Gόrski, R., Sobieraski, K., Siwulski, M., Rempulska A., and Sobiak, A. 2014. The studies on applying of effective microorganisms (EM) and CRF on nutrient contents in leaves and yielding of tomato. Acta Scientiarum Polonorum Hortorum Cultus 13 (1): 79-90.
44. Krizek, D. T., Britz, S. J., and Mirecki, R. M. 1998. Inhibitory effects of ambient levels of solar UV-A andUV-B radiation on growth of cv. new red fire lettuce. Physioligy Plant 103: 1-7.
45. Malek Ahmadi, F., Manochehri Kalantari, M., and Torkzadeh, M. 2005. The effect of flooding stresson induction of oxidative stress and concentration of mineral element in pepper (Capsicum annum) plants. Iranian Journal of Boilogy 18 (2): 110 -119. (in Persian).
46. Marschner, H. 1995. Mineral Nutrition of Higher Plants. Academic Press. London, 549-561.
47. Mohammad, F., and Naseem, U. 2006. Effect of K application on leaf carbonic anhydrase and nitrate reductase activities, photosynthetic characteristics, NPK and NO3 contents, growth and yield of mustard. Photosynthetica, 44 (3): 471-473.
48. Mohammadkhani, N., and Heidari, R. 2007. Effects of water stress on respiration, photosynthetic pigments and water content in tow maize cultivar. Pakistan Journal of Biological Science 10 (22): 4022-4028.
49. Munne-Bosch, S., and Alegre, L. 2004. Die and let live: leaf senescence contributes to plants survival under drought stress. Functional Plant Biology 31 (3): 203-216.
50. Munne-Bosch, S., Jubany-Mari, T., and Alegre, L. 2001. Drought-induced senescence is characterized by a loss of antioxidant defences in chloroplasts. Plant Cell and Enviromental 24: 1319-1327.
51. Munns, R., Hare, R. A., James, R. A., and Rebetzke, G. J. 2000. Genetic variation for improving the salt tolerance of durum wheat. Australian Journal of Agricultural Research 51: 69-74.
52. Naderi, M. R., and Abedi, A. 2012. Application of nanotechnology in agriculture and refinement of environmental pollutants. Nanotechnology Journal 11 (1): 18-26.
53. Nagananda, G. S., Das, A., Bhattacharya, S., and Kalpana, T. 2010. In vitro studies on the effects of biofertilizers (Azotobacter and Rhizobium) on seed germination and development of Trigonella foenum graecum L. using a novel glass marble containing liquid medium. Internatinal Journal of Botany 6: 394-403.
54. Nazari-nasi, H., Jabari, F., Azimi, M. R., and Norouzian, M. 2012. Effect of drought stress on cell membrane stability, photosynthesis rate, relative water content and grain yield of Pinto bean (Phaseolus vulgaris L.) cultivars. Iranian Journal of Field Crop Science 43 (3): 491-499. (in Persian).
55. Ojaghlou, F. 2007. Effect of inoculation with biofertilizers (Azotobacter and phosphate fertilizer) on growth, yield and yield components of safflower. Msc Thesis of Agriculture, Faculty of Agriculture, Islamic Azad University of Tabriz. (in Persian).
56. Omid-beigi, R. 2000. Production and Products of Medicinal Plants (Astane Ghodse Razavi Press) Mashhad. (in Persian).
57. Omidi, H. 2010. Changes of proline content and activity of antioxidative enzymes in two canola genotype under drought stress. American Journal of Plant Physiology 5 (6): 338-349.
58. Pirzad, A., Alyari, H., Shakiba, M. R., Zehtab Salmasi, S., and Mohammadi, A. 2006. Essential oil content and composition of german chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla L.) at different irrigation regimes. Journal of Essential oil Bearing Plants 6: 114-128.
59. Ruiz, J. M., Sanchez, E., Garcia, P., Lopez Lefebre, L. R., Rosa, R. M., and Romero, L. 2002. Proline metabolism and NAD kinaz activity in green bean plants subjected to cold shock. Phytochemistry 59: 473-478.
60. Safikhani, F. 2007. Effect of water stress on quantity and quality yield of Dracocephalum moldavica under field conditions. PhD Thesis of Agronomy, Chamran University, Ahvaz. (in Persian).
61. Sanchez, E., Ruiz, J. M., and Romerto, L. 2002. Proline metabolism in response to nitrogen toxicity in fruit of French bean plants. Scientia Horticulturae 93: 225-233.
62. Sanchooli, N. 2007. Effects of different ratios of manure and chemical fertilizer and mixture on soil properties, yield and yield components of corn. Msc Thesis in Agronomy, University of Zabol, Iran. (in Persian).
63. Sandra, B., Natarajan, V., and Hari, K. 2002. Influence of phosphorus solubilizing bacteria on the changes in soil available phosphorus and sugarcane sugar yields. Journal of Field Crop Research 77: 43-49.
64. Sang-Mo, K., Ramalingam, R., Abdul, L. Kh., Min-Ji Kim, A., Jae-Man Park, A., Bo-Ra Kim, A., Dong-Hyun Shin, A., and In-Jung, L. 2014. Gibberellin secreting rhizobacterium, Pseudomonas putida H-2-3 modulates the hormonal and stress physiology of soybean to improve the plant growth under saline and drought conditions. Plant Physiology and Biochemistry 84: 115-124.
65. Sangtarash, M. H., Qaderi, M. M., Chinnappa, C. C., and Reid, D. M. 2009. Carotenoid differential sensitivity of canola (Brassica napus) seedlings to ultraviolet-B radiation, water stress and abscisic acid. Environmental and Experimental Botany 66 (2): 212-219.
66. Schutz, M., and Fangmeir, E. 2001. Growth and yield response of spring wheat (Triticum aestivum L. cv. Minaret) to elevated CO2 and water limitation. Environmental Pollution 11: 187-19.
67. Sharifi, Z., and Haghnia, A. 2007. Effect of nitroxin biofertilizer on yield and yield components of wheat (Var Sabalan). 2nd National Congress of Ecological Agriculture, Gorgan, Iran.
68. Shokouhian, A.A., Davarynejad, Gh., Tehranifar, A., Imani, A., and Rasoulzadeh, A. 2013. Influence of effective microorganisms on flower buds formation of two almond genotypes in water stress conditions. Journal of Horticultural Science 27 (2): 217-226.
69. Stancheva, I., and N. Dinev. 2003. Effect of inoculation of maize and species of tribe Triticeae with Azospirillum brasilense. Journal of Plant Physiology 4: 550-552.
70. Sween, D. W., Long, J. H., and Kirkham, M. B. 2003. A signal irrigation to improve early maturing soybean yeild and quality. Soil Science Society of America Journal l67: 235-240.
71. Thalooth, A. T., Tawfik, M. M., and Magda Mohamed, H. 2006. A comparative study on the effect of foliar application of zinc, potassium and magnesium on growth, yield and some chemical constituents of mungbean plants grown under water stress conditions. World Journal of Agricultural Sciences 2 (1): 37-46.
72. Turan, M., Ataoglu, N., and Sahin, F. 2007. Effect of Bacilluse FS-3 on growth of tomato (Lycopersicon esculentum L.) plants and availability of phosphorus in soils. Plant Soil Environment 53 (2): 58-64.
73. Wu, Q., and Xia, R. 2006. Arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi influence growth, osmotic adjustment and water stress conditions. Journal of Plant Physiology 163: 417-425.
74. Wu, S. C., Caob, Z. H., Li, Z. G., Cheung, K. C., and Wong, M. H. 2005. Effects of biofertilizer containing N-fixer, P and K solubilizers and AM fungi on maize growth: A greenhouse trial. Geoderma 125: 155-166.
75. Zarco Tejada, P. J., Idler, M., Mohamad, G. H., Noland, T. L., and Sampson, P. H. 2000. Chlorophyll fluorescence effects on vegetation apparent reflectance. Remote Sensing of Environoment 74: 596-608.
76. Zheng, Y., Aijun, J., Tangyuan, N., Xud, J., Zengjia, L., and Gaoming, J. 2008. Potassium nitrate application alleviates sodium chloride stress in winter wheat cultivars differing in salt tolerance. Journal of Plant Physiology 165: 1455-1465.