1. Adeola, Y. B., Augusta, C. O., and Oladejo, T. A. 2010. Proximate and mineral composition of whole and dehulled Nigerian sesame seed. African Journal of Food Science Technology 1 (3): 71-75.
2. Ahmed, A. G., Orabi, S. A., and Gaballah, M. S. 2010. Effect of Bio-N-P Fertillizer on the growth, yield and some biochemical components of two sunflower cultivars. International Journal of Academic Research 2 (4): 271-277.
3. Al-Barrak, K. M. 2006. Irrigation interval and nitrogen level effects on growth and yield of canola (Brassica napus L.). Scientific Journal of King Faisal University (Basic and Applied Sciences) 7 (1): 87-103.
4. Ather Nadeem, M., Iqbal, Z., Ayub, M., Mubeen, K., and Ibrahim, M. 2009. Effect of nitrogen application on forage yield and quality of maize sown alone and in mixture with legumes. Pakistan Journal of Life and Social Sciences 7 (2): 161-167.
5. Bagheri, F., Rouhani, H., Falahati Rastegar, M., and Saberi Reese, R. 2011. Phase variation phenomena in fluorescent pseudomonas and its role in controlling fungal pathogen Gaeumannomyces graminis var. tritici in wheat take-all disease. Iranian Journal of Plant Production Science 2: 199-208. (in Persian with English abstract).
6. Banerjee, M., Yesmin, R. L., and Vessey, J. K. 2006. Plant-growth promoting rhizobacteria as biofertilizer and biopesticides. PP 137-181. In: Rai, M., K. (Ed.) Handbook of microbial biofertilizers. Food Production Press, USA.
7. Besharati, H., Sadat Noori, S. A., Nikniyaee, A. B., Iran Nejad, H., Akbari, A., and Fallah Nosrat Abadi, A. 2010. Study of the efficiency of sulfur and Thiobacillus genus inoculum on phosphorus absorption and yield of wheat in different calcareous soils. Iranian Journal of Soil and Water Research 41 (1): 71-79. (in Persian with English abstract).
8. Bijani, M., Yadollahi, P., Asgharpour, M. R., Soleimani, S., and Latifi, M. 2015. Effects of nitrogen and biological fertilizer on yield, oil and protein content of sesame (Sesamum indicum L.). Journal of Oil Plants Production 1 (2): 67-78. (in Persian with English abstract).
9. Das, R., and Bhattacharjee, C. 2015. Processing Sesame Seeds and Bioactive Fractions. In: Processing and Impact on Active Components in Food. Preedy, V. Academic Press, USA, 724pp.
10. Dogan, M. N., Unay, A., Boz, O., and Ogut, D. 2009. Effect of pre-sowing and pre-emergence glyphosate applications on weeds in stale seedbed cotton. Crop Protection 28: 503-507.
11. Eftekhari, S. G., Fallah Nosrat Abadi, A., Akbari, G. A., Mohaddasi, A., and Allahdadi, I. 2009. The effect of phosphate solubilizing bacteria and phosphate fertilizers on the growth of rice plants. Iranian Journal of Soil Researches 23 (2): 229-238. (in Persian).
12. Ghobady, M., Jahanbin, S., Motallebifar, R., and Parvizi, K. 2011. Effects of Biological phosphate fertilizers on yield of potato. Journal of Sustainable Agriculture and Production Science 21 (2): 117-130. (in Persian with English abstract).
13. Gulser, F. 2005. Effect of ammonium sulphate and urea on NO3 and NO2 accumulation nutrient contents and yield criteria in spinach. Scientia Horticulturae 106: 330-340.
14. Hajiloo, M., Salimi, H., Asghari, H. R., and Khavazi, K. 2011. The use of plant growth promoting bacteria as biofertilizers for the sustainability of agricultural ecosystems. First Congress of challenges of fertilizers (half a century of using fertilizer), 1-3 March, Tehran. (in Persian).
15. Hamidi, A., Ghalavan, A., Ghalavand, M., Dehghan Shoaar, M. J., Asgharzadeh, A., and Chookan, V. 2006. The effects of plant growth promoting bacteria (PGPR) on yield of maize. The Journal of Agronomy 70: 16-22. (in Persian).
16. Jahan, M., and Nassiri Mahallati, M. 2012. Fertility of soil and biofertilizers: Agroecological approach. Ferdowsi University of Mashhad Press, Mashhad, Iran. (in Persian).
17. Jahan, M., Nassiri Mahallati, M., Amiri, M. B., and Ehyayi, H. R. 2013. Radiation absorption and use efficiency of sesame as affected by biofertilizers inoculation in a low input cropping system. Industrial Crops and Products 43: 606-611.
18. Karimi, M. M., and Siddique, K. H. M. 1991. Crop growth and relative growth rates of old and modern wheat cultivars. Australian Journal of Agriculture Research 42: 13-20
19. Keshavarz Afshar, R., Chaeichi, M. R., Alipoor Jahangiri, A., Ansari Joveyni, M., Moghaddam, H., Ehteshami, S. M. and Khavazi, K. 2011. The effect of foliar application of plant growth promoting bacteria on forage and grain of sorghum cultivar speed feed (Sorghum bicolor var. Speed feed). Iranian Journal of Field Crops Researches 42 (3): 575-584. (in Persian with English abstract).
20. Khajepoor, M. R. 2010. Industrial plants. Jahade Daneshgahi Esfahan Press, Esfahan, Iran. (in Persian).
21. Khorramdel, S., Koocheki, A., Nassiri Mahallati, M., and Ghorbani, R. 2008. The effect of biofertilizers on growth indexes of black seed (Nigella sativa L.). Iranian Journal of Crop Researches 6 (2): 285-294. (in Persian with English abstract).
22. Khorramdel, S., Koocheki, A., Nassiri Mahallati, M., and Ghorbani, R. 2010. Effects of biological fertilizers on yield and yield components of black seed (Nigella sativa L.). Iranian Journal of Crop Researches 8 (5): 758-766. (in Persian with English abstract).
23. Kizilkaya, R. 2008. Yield response and nitrogen concentrations of spring wheat (Triticum aestivum) inoculated with Azotobacter chroococcum strains. Ecological Engineering 33: 150-156.
24. Koocheki, A., and Sarmadniya, G. H. 2011. Crops physiology (16th pub.). Jahade Daneshgahi Mashhad Press, Mashhad, Iran. (in Persian).
25. Koocheki, A., Soltani, A., and Azizi, M. 2003. Plant ecophysiology. Jahade Daneshgahi Mashhad Press, Mashhad, Iran. (in Persian).
26. Martin, X. M., Sumathi C. S., and Kannan V. R. 2011. Influence of agrochemicals and Azotobacter sp. application on soil fertility in relation to maize growth under nursery conditions. EurAsian Journal of BioSciences 5: 19-28.
27. Mostafavi, M. J. 2014. The effect of chemichal and biological fertilizers on quantitative and qualitative yield of sesame (Sesamum indicum L.) in Mashhad climate condition. MSc Dissertation, Faculty of Agriculture, Ferdowsi University of Mashhad, Iran. (in Persian with English abstract).
28. Mrkovacki, N., and Milic, V. 2001. Use of Azotobacter chroococcum as potential useful in agricultural application. Annuals of Microbiology 51: 145-158.
29. Nezarat, S., and Gholami, A. 2011. The effect of plant growth promoting bacteria (Azospirillum and Pseudomonas) on growth and yield of maize (Zea mays L.). Journal of Agronomy 91: 44-51. (in Persian).
30. Noorbakhsh, F. S., Behdani, M. A., Jaami Al-Ahmadi, M., and Mahmoodi, S. 2014. Evaluation of the combined effect of use of the sulfur with Thiobacillus on qualitative yield and morphologic characteristics of safflower (Carthamus tinctorius L.). Journal of Agroecology 6 (1): 51-59. (in Persian).
31. Paul, I. K., and Savithru, K. 2003. Effect of biofertilizers vs perfected chemical fertilization for sesame grown in summer rice fallow. Journal of Tropical Agriculture 41: 47-49.
32. Rahimian, Z. 2011. The effects of sulfur and Thiobacillus with organic matter on quantitative and qualitative characteristics of rapeseed. Crop Physiology Journal 12: 19-27. (in Persian with English abstract).
33. Rasmussen, I. A. 2004. The effect of sowing date, stale seedbed, row width and mechanical weed control on weeds and yields of organic winter wheat. Weed Research 44: 12-20.
34. Rezvani, P., Mohammad Abadi, A., and Moradi, R. 2010. The effect of chemical fertilizers and manure on yield and yield components of sesame (Sesamum indicum L.) at different planting densities. Journal of Agroecology 2 (2): 256-265. (in Persian with English abstract).
35. Sajjadi Nik, R., and Yadavi, A. R. 2013. Effects of nitrogen fertilizer, vermicompost and nitroxin on growth, phonological stages and grain yield. Electronic Journal of Crop Production 2: 73-99. (in Persian with English abstract).
36. Sajjadi Nik., R., Yadavi, A. R., Baloochi, H. R., and Fraji, H. 2011. Comparison of the effect of chemical fertilizers (urea), maure (vermicompost) and biological (nitroxin) on yield and quality of sesame (Sesamum indicum L). Journal of Sustainable Agriculture and Production Science 2: 87-102. (in Persian with English abstract).
37. Sarmadi Nayebi, H., Hamze'ee, J., Sepehri, A., and Yazdan Doost Hamedani, M. 2010. The effect of swing date and bio-priming with nitroxin biofertilizer on yield and yield component of maize in Hamedan. 2010. 11th Iranian Crop Science Congress, Tehran, 24-26 July, 3181-3184. (in Persian).
38. Shakeri, E., Amini Dehaghi, M., Tabatabaei, S. A., and Modares Sanavi, S. A. M. 2012. Effect of chemical fertilizer and biofertilizer on seed yield, its components, oil and protein percent in sesame varieties. Journal of Sustainable Agriculture and Production Science 22 (1): 71-86. (in Persian).
39. Siami, A., and Besharati, H. 2012. Release process of iron and zinc on biological oxidation of sulfur. Iranian Journal of Soil Researches 26 (3): 255-267. (in Persian).
40. Soltani, A. 2009. Mathematical modeling in crops. Jahade Daneshgahi Mashhad Press, Mashhad, Iran. (in Persian).
41. Uzun, B., and Cagirgan, M. I. 2006. Comparison of determinate and indeterminate lines of sesame for agronomic traits. Field Crop Research 96: 13-18.
42. Van Iersel, M. W., and Seymour, L. 2000. Growth respiration, maintenence respiration, and carbon fixation of vinca: A time series analysis. Journal of American Society of Hotriculture Science 125 (6): 702-706.
43. Yazdan Doost Hamedani, M. 2003. Study the effect of nitrogen on yield, yield components and nitrate accumulation in potato cultivars. Iranian Journal of Agriculture Science 34 (4): 977-985. (in Persian).
44. Zayed, G., and H. A. Motaal. 2005. Bioactive composts from rice straw enriched with rock phosphate and their effect on the phosphorus nutrition and microbial community in rhizosphere of cowpea. Bioresource Technology 96: 929-935.