1. Abdoli, M., Esfandiari, E., Mousavi, B., and Sadeghzadeh, B. 2014. Effects of foliar application of zinc sulfate at different phenological stages on yield formation and grain zinc content of bread wheat (cv. Kohdasht). Azarian Journal of Agriculture 1 (1): 11-17. (in Persian).
2. Abd El-Gawad, A. M. 2008. Employment of bio-organic griculture technology for Zea mays L. cultivation in some desert soils. Research Journal of Agriculture and Biological Sciences 4: 553-565.
3. Ahmadi Lahijani, M. J., and Emam, Y. 2013. Responses of wheat genotypes to late-season drought stress using physiological indicators. Journal of crop production and processing 3 (9): 163-175. (in Persian).
4. Ali, S., Shah, A., Arif, M., Miraj, G., Ali, I., Sajjad, M., Farhatollah, M., Khan, Y., and Khan, M. 2009. Enhancement of wheat grain yield components through foliar application of zinc and boron. Sarhad Journal of Agriculture 25 (1): 15-19.
5. Aown, M., Raza, S., Saleem, M. F., Anjum, S. A., Khaliq, T., and Wahid, M. A. 2012. Foliar application of potassium under water deficit conditions improved the growth and yield of wheat (Triticum aestivum L.). The Journal of Animal & Plant Sciences 22 (2): 431-437.
6. Asgarnejad, M. R., Zarei, Gh., and Zarezadeh, A. 2015. Effects of planting date and plant density on yield and yield components of Brassica nigra under Abarkooh climatic conditions. Journal of Crop Production 8 (3): 183-198. (in Persian).
7. Asthir, B., Thapar, R., Farooq, M., and Singh Bains, N. 2012. Exogenous application of thiourea improves the performance of late sown wheat by inducing terminal heat resistance. International Journal of Agriculture and Biology 15: 1337-1342.
8. Babaeian, M., Heidari, M., and Ghandari, M. 2011. Effect of drought stress and foliar micronutrients on physiological characteristics and nutrient uptake in sunflower (Helianthus annus L.). Iranian Journal of Filed Crop Science 2 (4): 377-391. (in Persian).
9. Bahari Saravi, H., and Pyrdashti, H. A. 2013. Evaluation of plant growth promoting bacteria (PGPR) and phosphate solubilizing (PSM) on yield and yield components wheat (N80 cultivar) at different levels of nitrogen and phosphorus in greenhouse conditions. Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research 10 (4): 681-689. (in Persian).
10. Barr, H. D., and Weatherley, P. E. 1962. A re-examination of the relative turgidity technique for estimating water deficit in leaves. Australian Journal of Biological Science 15 (1): 413-428.
11. Bates, L. S., Waldern, R. P., and Teare, E. D. 1973. Rapid determination of free proline for water stress studies. Plant and Soil 39: 205-207.
12. Cakmak, I., Wolfgang, H. P., and Bonnie, M. C. 1996. Biofortification of durum wheat with zinc and iron. Cereal Chemistry 87 (1): 10-20.
13. Dhyani, K., Ansari, M. V., Roa, Y., Verma, R. S., Shukla, A., and Tuteja, N. 2013. Comparative physiological response of wheat genotypes under terminal heat stress. Plant Signaling and Behavior 8 (6) e24564: 1-6.
14. Ghasemian, V., Ghalavand, A., Soroosh Zadeh, A., and Pirzad, A. 2010. The effect of iron, zinc and manganese on quality and quantity of soybean seed. Journal of Phytology 2: 73-79.
15. Graham, A. W., and McDonald, G. K. 2001. Effect of zinc on photosynthesis and yield of wheat under heat stress. Proceedings of the 10th Australian Agronomy Conference 2001, Australian Society of Agronomy. Hobart, Tasmania, Australia.
16. Jafari Moghadam, M., Heidari Sharifabad, H., Noormohamadi, G., Sadeghian Motahar, Y., and Siadat, A. 2012. The Effect of Zinc, Boron and Copper Foliar Application, on Yield and Yield Components in Wheat (Triticum aestivum L.). Annals of Biological Research 3 (8): 3875-3884.
17. Jalal Kamali, M. R., and Duveiller, E. 2008. Wheat Production and Research in Iran: A Success Story. In International Symposium on Wheat Yield Potential, Challenges to International Wheat Breeding. 2008. Mexico, D.F. CIMMYT.
18. Karmollachaab, A., and Gharineh, M. H. 2013. Effect of Zinc Element on Growth, Yield Components and some Physiological Characteristics of Maize under NaCl Salinity Stress. Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research 11 (3): 446-453. (in Persian).
19. Koochaki, A., Tabrizi, L., and Ghorbani, R. 2008. Effect of biofertilizers on agronomic and quality criteria of Hyssop (Hyssopus officinalis). Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research 6 (1): 127-138. (in Persian).
20. Kumar, R., Goswami, S., Sharma, S. K., Singh, K., Gadpayle, K. A., and Kumar, N. 2012. Protection against heat stress in wheat involves change in cell membrane stability, antioxidant enzyme, osmolyte, H2O2 and transcript of heat shock protein. International Journal of Plant Physiology and Biochemistry 4 (4): 83-91.
21. Lee, D. G., Ahsan, N., Lee, S. H., and Kang, K. Y. 2005. A proteomic approach in analyzing heat-responsive proteins in rice leaves. Proteomics. 7 (18): 3369-3383.
22. Lu, C. M., and Zhang, J. H. 2000: Heat-induced multiple effects on PSII in wheat plants. Journal of Plant Physiology 156: 259-265.
23. Lutts, S., Kinet, J. M., and Bouharmont, J. 1996. NaCl-induced senescence in leaves of rice (Oryza sativa L.) cultivars differing in salinity resistance. Journal of Annals of Botany 78: 389-398.
24. Mansouri, I. 2013. Response of promising line N8119 of wheat to application of phosphate bio-fertilizer. Agricultural Crop Management (Journal of Agriculture) 15 (1): 125-134. (in Persian).
25. Mansouri, H., and Hosseinpour, S. 2015. The parent specialized company and government commercial of Iran. Cereal Research Centre. International Grains Council: 97-93. (in Persian).
26. Marschner, H. 1995. Mineral Nutrition of Higher Plants, 2nd ed. Academic Press, New York.
27. Modhej, A., and Fathi, Gh. 2008. Wheat Physiology. Islamic Azad University Puplication (Shushtar branch). pp 317. (in Persian).
28. Moeinian, M. R., Zargari, K., and Hassanpour, J. 2011. Effect of boron foliar spraying application on quality characteristics and growth parameters of wheat grain under drought stress. American-Eurasian Journal of Agricultural and Environmental Science 10 (4): 593-599.
29. Mohammadi, M. 2012. Effects of kernel weight and sourcelimitation on wheat grain yield under heat stress. African Journal of Biotechnology 11 (12): 2931-2937.
30. Molassiotis, A., Sotiropoulos, T., Tanou, G., Diamantidis, G., and Therios, I. 2006. Boron-induced oxidative damage and antioxidant and nucleolytic responses in shoot tips culture of the apple rootstock EM9 (Malus domestica Borkh). Environmental and Experimental Botany 56 (1): 54-62.
31. Moshattati, A., Alami-Saied, Kh., Siadat, S. A., Bakhshandeh, A. M., and Jalal-Kamali, M. R. 2010. Evaluation of terminal heat stress tolerance in spring bread wheat cultivars in Ahwaz conditions. Iranian Journal of Crop Sciences 12 (2): 85-99. (in Persian).
32. Mousavi, S. R., Galavi, M., and Ahmadvand, G. 2007. Effect of Zinc and manganese foliar application on yield, quality and enrichment on potato. Asian Journal of Plant Sciences 6 (1): 1256-1260.
33. Naiman, A. D., Latronico, A., and Salamon, G. 2009. Inoculation of wheat Azospirillum brasilense and Peseudomonas fluorescens: Impact on the production and culturable rhizosphere microflora. European Journal of Soil Biology 45 (1): 44-51.
34. Parvazi Shandi, S., Pazoki, A. R., Asgharzadeh, A., Azadi, A., and Paknejad, F. 2013. Effect of irrigation interval, humic acid and plant growth promoting rhizobacteria on physiological characteristics of kavir cultivar wheat. Crop Physiology Journal 5 (18): 19-33. (in Persian).
35. Radmehr, M. 1997. Effect of heat stress on physiology of growth and development of wheat. Ferdowsi University Press. pp. 201. (in Persian).
36. Shool, A., and Shamshiri, M. H. 2014. Effect of arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi and Pseudomonas fluorescence on chlorophyll fluorescence and photosynthetic pigments of pistachio seedlings (Pistacia vera cv. Qazvini) under four water regimes. European Journal of Experimental Biology 4 (3): 246-252.
37. Trolore, S. N., Hedley, M. J., Kirk, N., Bolan, S., and Loganathan, P. 2003. Changes in phosphorous fractions, pH, and phosphates activity in rhizosphere of two rice genotypes. Australian Journal of Soil Research 41 (1): 471-499.
38. VanKooten, O., and Snel, J. F. H. 1990. The use of chlorophyll fluresence nomenclature in plant strees physiology. Photosynthesis Research 25 (3): 147-150.
39. Wang, J. M., Zhao, H., Huang, D., and Wang, Z. 2012. Different increases in maize and wheat grain zinc concentrations caused by soil and foliar applications of zinc in Loess Plateau, China. Field Crops Research 135 (1): 89-96.
40. Waraich, E. A., Ahmad, R., Halim, A., and Aziz, T. 2012. Alleviation of temperature stress by nutrient management in crop plants: a review. Journal of Soil Science and Plant Nutrition 12 (2): 221-244.
41. Yadavi, A. R., Saeidi Aboueshaghi, R., Movahhedi Dehnavi, M., and Balouchi, H. 2014. Effect of micronutrients foliar application on grain qualitative characteristics and some physiological traits of bean (Phaseolus vulgaris L.) under drought stress. Indian Journal of Fundamental and Applied Life Sciences ISSN 4 (4): 124-131.
42. Yassen, A., Abou El-Nour, E., and Shedeed, S. 2010. Response of wheat to foliar Spray with urea and micronutrients. Journal of American Science 6 (9): 14-22.
43. Yousefpoor, Z., and Yadavi, A. R. 2013. Effect of Biological and Chemical Fertilizers of Nitrogen and Phosphorus on Quantitative and Qualitative Yield of Sunflower. Journal of Sustainable Agriculture and Production Science 24 (1): 95-112. (in Persian).
44. Zain, M., Khan, I., Khan Qadri, R. W., Ashraf, U., Hussain, S., Minhas, S., Siddique, A., Muzammil Jahangir, M., and Bashir, M. 2015. Foliar application of micronutrients enhances wheat growth, yield and related attributes. American Journal of Plant Sciences 6 (7): 864-869.
45. Zhao, Ai-Qing. 2011. Combined effect of iron and zinc on micronutrient levels in wheat (Triticum aestivum L.). Journal of Environmental Biology 32 (2): 235-239.
46. Zoz, T., Steiner, F., Fey, R., Dalazen Castagnara, D., and Pereira Seidel, E. 2012. Response of wheat to foliar application of zinc. Ciência Rural, Santa Maria 42 (5): 784-787.