1. Alijani, F., Karbasi A., and Mozafari Mosnen, M. 2011. Investigating the effect of temperature and rainfall on the Iranian irrigated wheat yield. Agricultural Economics and Development 19 (76): 143-167. (in Persian).
2. Mohammad Zamani, S., Ayoubi, Sh., and Khormali, F. 2007. Spatial Variability of Wheat Yield and Soil Properties in a Selected Agricultural Land of Sorkhankalateh of Golestan province. Journal of Water and Soil Sciences 11 (40): 79-92. (in Persian with English abstract).
3. Bannyan, M., Mohammadian, A., and Alizadeh, A. 2010. Investigation of the climatic fluctuability in the northeast of Iran. Water and Soil 24 (1): 118-131. (in Persian with English abstract).
4. Dehghanpour, A., Dehghanzadeh, R., and Fallahpour, M. 2013. Investigatiion of the most important climatic parameters influencing the Iranian wheat performance with the approach of the climate change. The 1st International Electronic Conference on Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources, Shiraz, Iran. (in Persian).
5. Ebrahimi, H., Alizadeh A., and Javanmard, S. 2005. An investigation on the existence of temperature change in Mashhad plain as the profile of the climate change in the region. Geographical Research 20 (4): 5-18. (in Persian).
6. Faraji-Sabokbar, H., and Azizi, Gh. 2006. Applied Meteorology. Meteorology Research Center Press. Geographical Research 58: 1-15. (in Persian).
7. Hosseini, M., Mollafilabi, A., and Nasiri Mahallati, M. 2008. The effect of long-term fluctuations of temperature and rainfall on the saffron performance. Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research 6 (11): 79-88. (in Persian with English abstract).
8. Kamali, Gh., Asgari, A., and Nohhi, A. 2008. Applied Meteorology. Meteorology Research Center Press. (in Persian).
9. Kimbal, B. A., Kobayashi, K., and Bindi, M. 2002 .Responses of agricultural crops to free air CO2 enrichment. Advanced Agronomy 77: 293-368.
10. Lianghi, Y., Mark, W., Cheng, F., and Stanly, W. 2005. Impact of global warming on Chinese wheat productivity. Inernational Food Policy Research Institute, discussion paper. 143-158.
11. Lobell, D., and Asner, G. 2003. Climate and management contributions to recent trends in US agricultural yield. Science 299 (5609): 1002-1023.
12. Mera, R. J., Niyogi, D., Buol, G. S., Wilkerson, G. G., and Semazzi, F. H. M. 2006. Potential individual versus simultaneous climate change effect on soybean and maize crop: an agrotechnology model based study. Global Planetary change 54: 163-182.
13. Rafiei-Alhosseini, M., and Mohammadi, J. 2000. Analysis of the spatial distribution of soil fertility and the product performance for an accurate agronomic management. The 7th Conference on Soil Science 178-180. (in Persian).
14. Roel, A., and Plant, R. 2002. Spatiotemporal analysis of rice yield variability in California. In: Proceedings of the 6th International Conference on Precision Agriculture.
15. Rahimzadeh, F., and Askari, A. 2004. View on difference between minimum and maximum temperatures and a decrease in the range of diurnal temperature in the country. Geographical-Research Quarterly 73: 155-171. (in Persian).
16. Safikhani, S. 2007. Study of ten-year trend of increase in wheat production and yield in the country. Agro-industry Magazine 94: 23-34. (in Persian).
17. Koocheki, A., and and Nasiri Mahallati, M. 2009. Impacts of climate change and CO2 concentration on wheat yield in Iran and adaptation strategies. Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research 6 (1): 139-153. (in Persian with English abstract).
18. Tatari, M., Koocheki, A., and Nassiri Mahallati, M. 2009. Dryland wheat yield prediction using precipitation and edaphic data by applying of regression models. Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research 7 (2): 357-365. (in Persian with English abstract).
19. Zare Abyaneh, H. 2013. Evaluating roles of drought and climatic factors on variability of four dry farming yields in Mashhad and Birjand. Soil and Water Knowledge 23 (1): 39-56. (in Persian with English abstract).