1. Baker, N. R., and Rosenqvist, E. 2004. Applications of chlorophyll fluorescence can improve crop production strategies: an examination of future possibilities. Journal of Experimental Botany 55: 1607-1621.
2. Badbezanchi, M., and Boroomand nasab, S. 2007. Evaluation of different irrigation levels on sugar beet yield components in strip drip irrigation. Ninth Congress of irrigation and reduce evaporation. Society of Irrigation and Water Engineering. Kerman, Shahid Bahonar University. (in Persian with English abstract).
3. Bates, L. S., Waldern, R. P., and Tear, I. D. 1973. Rapid determination of free proline for water stress studies. Plant and Soil 39: 205-207.
4. Benes, S. E., Aragues, R., Grattan, S. R., and Austin, R. B. 1996. Foliar and root absorption of Na+ and Cl- in maize and barley. Implications for salt tolerance screening and the use of saline sprinkler irrigation. Plant and Soil 180: 75-86.
5. Blum, A. 1999. Towards standard assay of drought resistance in crop plants. In J.M. Ribaut and D. Poland (Eds). M. A strategic planning workshop, 21-25 June 1999. CIMMYT, El Batan, Mexico.
6. Darvish-Baluchi, M., Paknezhad, M., Kashani, A., and Ardakani, M. 2010. Effect of drought stress and foliar nutrition of some micronutrients on chlorophyll fluorescence parameters, chlorophyll content, RWC, membrane stability, and grain yield. Journal of Field Crop Science 41 (2): 543-531.
7. Fracheboud, Y. 2006. Using chlorophyll fluorescence to study photosynthesis. Institute of Plant Sciences ETH, Universitat Strass, CH-8092 Zurich.
8. Francheboud, Y., and Leipner, J. 2003. The application of chlorophyll fluorescence to study light, temperature and drought stress. In: De-Ell, J. R., P. M. A. Tiovonen (Eds.). Practical applications of chlorophyll fluorescence in plant biology. Wiley, j. New York, Boston: Kluwer Academic Publishers. pp 125-150.
9. Fisher, R. A., and Muarer, R. 1978. Drought resistance in spring wheat cultivars. Grain yield responses. Australian Journal of Agricultiral Researches 29: 897-912.
10. Gholam, C., and Foursy, A., and FARES, K. 2002. Effect of salt stress on growth, inorganic ions and proline accumulation in relation to osmotic adjustment in five sugar beet cultivars. Environmental and Experimental Botany Journal 47: 31-39.
11. Hassibi, P., Moradi, F., and Nabipour, M. 2007. Screening of rice genotypes for low temperature stress tolerance using chlorophyll fluorescence. Iranian Journal of Crop Science 9 (1): 14-31. (in Persian with English abstract).
12. Ibrahim, Y. M. 1985. Agronomical and physiological characters of pearl millet grown under a sprinkler irrigation gradient. Dissertation-abs-International. B-Sciences and Engineering 46: 1-15.
13. Joao-Correia, M., Leonor-osorio, M., Osorio, J., Barrote, I., Martins, M., and David, M. 2006. Influence of transient shad period on the effect of drought 0n photosynthesis, carbohydrate accumulation and lipid peroxidation in sun flower leaves. Environmental and Experimental Botany 58: 75-84.
14. Johnson, R., Frey, N. M., and Dale, N. 2002. Effect of water stress on photosynthesis and transpiration of flag leaves and spikes of barley and wheat. Crop Science 5: 728-731.
15. Johnson, G. N., Young, A. J., Scholes, J. D., and Horton, P. 1993. The dissipation of excess excitation energy in British plant species. Plant, Cell Environment 16: 673-679.
16. Kuznetsov, V. V., and Shevyakova, N. L. 1999. Proline under stress: Biological role metabolism and regulation. Russian Journal of Plant Physiology 46: 274-287.
17. Lawlor, D. W., and Cornic, G. 2002. Photosynthenic carbon assimilation and associated metabolism in relation to water deficits in higher plants. Plant cell and Environment 25: 275-294.
18. Legg, B. J., Day, W. D., Lawlor, W., and Parkinson, K. J. 2000. The effects of drought on barley growth: models and measurements showing the relative importance of leaf area and photosynthetic rate. The Journal of Agricultural Science 92: 703-716.
19. Martinez, J. P., Lutls, S., Schanck, A., and Bajji, M. 2004. Is osmotic adjustment required for water stress resistance in the Mediterranean shrub Atriplex halmius L. Plant Physiology 161: 1041-1051.
20. Martin, M., Micell, F., Morgan, J. A., Scalet, M., and Zebi, G. 1993. Synthesis of osmotically active substances in winter wheat leaves as related to drought resistance of different genotypes. Journal of Agronomy and Crop Science 171: 176-184.
21. Masoumi, A., Kafi, M., Nabati, J., Khazaie, H. R., Davary, K., and Zare-Mehrjerdi, M. 2008. Effect of drought stress on water status and electrolyte leakage of leaves, photosynthesis and chlorophyll fluorescence of two lots of Kochia (Kochia scoparia) at different developmental stages in saline condition. 484-476. Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research 10 (3): 476-484.
22. Masjedi, M., Shokouhifar, A., and Alavii Fazel, M. 2008. Determine the most appropriate Summer irrigation of Corn (hybrid SC704) and the effect of drought stress on Yield using information the evaporation pan class A. Journal of Science and Technology of Agriculture and Natural Resources 12 (46): 550-543. (in Persian with English abstract).
23. Maxwell, K., and Johnson, G. N. 2000. Chlorophyll fluorescence- A practical guide. Experimenta Botany 51: 659-668.
24. Mehrabian moghadam, N., Arvin, M., Khajueenezhad, Gh., and Maghsudi, K. 2011. Effect of salicylic acid on the growth and yield of corn silage and grain in drought conditions on the farm. Journal of seeds and seedlings production 27: 41-55.
25. Paknejad, F., Nasri, M., and Tohidi Moghadam, H. R. 2007. Effects of drought stress on chlorophyll fluorescence parameters, chlorophyll content, and grain yield of wheat cultivars. Journal Biological Science 6: 841-847. (in Persian with English abstract).
26. Parry, M. A. J., Andraloje, P. J., Khan, S., Lea, P. J., and Keys, A. J. 2002. Rubisco activity: Effects of drought stress. Annals of Botany 89: 833-839.
27. Quisenberry, K. S., and Reitz, L. P. 1987. Wheat and Wheat Improvement. American Society of Agronomy. Inc. Madison, Wisconsin USA.
28. Rezaei, A. 1996. The relationship between the quality of flour and High molecular weight glutenin subunits in wheat. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Sciences 5: 21-11. (in Persian with English abstract).
29. Ritchie, S. W., and Nguyen, H. T. 1990. Leaf water content and gas exchange parameters of two wheat genotypes differing in drought resistance. Crop Science 30: 105-111.
30. Schlemmer, M. R., Francis, D. D., Shanahan, J. F., and Schepers, J. S. 2005. Remotely measuring chlorophyll content in corn leaves with differing nitrogen levels and relative water content. Agronomy Journal 97: 86-95.
31. Shannon, M. C. 1998. Adaptation of plant to salinity. Advance Agronomy 60: 75-119.
32. Sheiber, V., and Schliwa, V. B. W. 1986. Continuous recording of photochemical and non- photochemical chlorophyll fluorescence quenching with a new type ofmodulation fluorimeter. Photosynthetic Research 10: 51-62.
33. Singh, B. R., and Singh, D. P. 1995. Agronomic and physiological responses of sorghum, maize and pearl millet to irrigation. Field Crops Research 42: 57- 67.
34. Slatter, S., and Stuart, P. 1995. Nutrifeed Descirpition, Agronomy and management forage. Agronomy Notes. Pacific Seeds. Queensland Australia pp 72-84.
35. Yadava, U. 1989. A rapid and nondestructive method to determine chlorophyll in intact leaves. Horticulture Science 21: 1449-1450.
36. Zhao, Y., Aspinall, D., and Paleg, L. G. 1992. Protection of membrane integrity in Medicago salvia L. by glycine betaine against the effects of freezing. Journal of Plant Physiology 140: 541-543.