1. Barzegar, A. R., Asoodar, M. A., Khadish, A., and Hashemi, A. M. 2003. Soil physical characteristics and chickpea yi eld responses to tillage treatments. Soil and Tillage Research 71: 49-57.
2. Bergkvist, G., Stenberg, M., Wetterlind, J., Bath, B., and Elfstrand, S. 2011. Clover cover crops under-sown in winter wheat increase yield of subsequent spring barley Effect of N dose and companion grass. Field Crops Research 120: 292-298.
3. Blake, G. R., and Hartge, K. H. 1986. Bulk density. P 363-375. In: A. Klute. (Eds.), Method of Soil Analysis. Part1. Physical and Mineralogical Methods, 2th ed. Agronomy monographs, 9. ASA-SSSA, Madison, WI.
4. Bogunovic, I., Pereira, P., Kisica, I., Sajkoa, K., and Srakac, M. 2018. Tillage management impacts on soil compaction, erosion and crop yield in Stagnosols (Croatia). Catena 160: 376-384.
5. Bond, W. R., Turner, J., and Grundy, A. C. 2003. A review of non-chemical weed management. H.D.R.A. the organic organization. Ryton Organic Garden, U.K.
6. Campiglia, E., Caporali, F., Radicetti, E., and Mancinelli, R. 2010a. Hairy vetch (Vicia villosa Roth.) Cover crop residue management for improving weed control and yield in no-tillage tomato (Lycopersicon esculentum Mill). European Journal of Agronomy 33: 94-102.
7. Campiglia, E., Mancinelli, R., Radicetti, E., and Caporali, F. 2010b. Effect of cover crops and mulches on weed control and nitrogen fertilization in tomato (Lycopersicom esculentum Mill). Journal of Crop Protection 29: 354-363.
8. Courtney, R. G., and Mullen, G. J. 2008. Soil quality and barley growth as influenced by the laud application of two compost types. Bioresource Technology 99: 2913-2918.
9. Dick, W. A., and Tabatabai, M. A. 1993. Significance and potential uses of soil enzymes. In: Metting, F.B. (Ed.), Soil Microbial Ecology: Application in Agricultural and Environmental Management. Marcel Dekker, New York: 95-125.
10. Esfandiary Ekhlas, E. S. 2016. Effect of different tillage systems, cover crop and intercropping on some of soil quality indicators in Dastjerd region, Hamadan. MS Thesis. Bu-Ali Sina University, Hamedan. (in Persian with English abstract).
11. Garand, M. J., Simard, R. R., MacKenzie, A. F., and Hamel, C. 2001. Underseeded clover as a nitrogen source for spring wheat on a gleysol. Canadian Journal of Soil Science 81: 93-102.
12. Hiltbrunner, J., Streit, B., and Liedgens, M. 2007. Are seeding densities an opportunity to increase grain yield of winter wheat in a living mulch of white clover. Field Crops Research 102: 163-171.
13. Hooker, K. V., Coxon, C. E., Hackett, R., Kirwan, L. E., O’Keeffe, E., and Richards, K. G. 2008. Evaluation of cover crop and reduced cultivation for reducing nitrate leaching in Ireland. Journal of Environmental Quality 37: 138-145.
14. Hu, C., and Cao, Z. 2007. Size and activity of the soil microbial biomass and soil enzyme activity in long-term field experiments. World Journal of Agricultural Sciences 1: 63-70.
15. Iran Weather. 2014. Retrieved august 20, 2016, from http://www.accuweather.com/en/ir/iran-weather.
16. Isik, D., Kaya, E., Ngouajio, M., and Mennan, H. 2009. Weed suppression in organic pepper (Capsicum annum L.) with winter cover crops. Crop Protection 28: 356-363.
17. Jahan, M., Amiri, M. B., Aghhavari Shajari, M., and Tahami, M. K. 2013. Investigation of the pumpkin (Cucurbita pepo L.) production quantity and quality influence by Lathyrus sativus and Trifolium resopinatum cover crops, inoculation with plant growth stimulating rhizobacteria and application of organic fertilizers. Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research 11 (2): 337-356. (in Persian).
18. Jahan, M., Nasiri Mahalati, M., Salari M. D., and Ghorbani, R. 2010. The effects of the use of manure and application of biofertilizers on qualitative and quantitative characteristics pumpkin (Cucurbita pepo L.). Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research 8 (4): 726-737. (in Persian with English abstract).
19. Khorrami Vafa, M. 2007. Ecology study of maize and pumpkin (Cucurbita pepo) intercropping. Ph.D Thesis. University of Tabriz, Iran.
20. Kocheki, A. R., and Banayan aval, M. 1994. Physiology of crop yield (translation). Jahad Daneshgahi of Mashhad. Iran. (in Persian).
21. Larkin, R. P., Griffin, T. S., and Honeycutt, C. W. 2010. Rotation and cover crop effects on soil borne potato diseases, tuber yield, and soil microbial communities. Plant Disease 94: 1491-1502.
22. Liebman, M., and Davis, A. S. 2000. Integration of soil, crop and weed management in low external- input farming system. Weed Research 40: 27-47.
23. Limon Ortega, A., Sawyer, K. D., Drabber, R. A., and Francis, C. A. 2002. Soil attributes in a furrow irrigated bed plaiting system in north. West Mexico. Soil and tillage Research 63: 123-132.
24. Mafakheri, S., Ardakani, M. R., Meighani, F., Mirhadi, M. J., and Vazan, S. 2010. Rye cover crop management affects weeds and yield of corn (Zea mays L.). Notulae Botanicae Horti Agrobotanici Cluj-Napoca 38: 117-123.
25. Mitchell, J. P., Shrestha, A., Mathesius. K., Scow. K. M., Southard, R. J., Haney, R. L., Schmidt, R., Munk, D. S., and Horwath, W. R. 2017. Cover cropping and no-tillage improve soil health in an arid irrigated cropping system in California’s San Joaquin Valley, USA. Soil & Tillage Research 165: 325-335.
26. Omidi, H., Tahmasebi Sarvestani, Z., Ghalavand, A., and Modarres Sanavi, S. A. M. 2006. Evaluation of tillage systems and row distances on grain yield and oil content in two canola (Brassica napus) Cultivars. Iranian Journal of Crop Sciences 7 (2): 97-112. (in Persian with English abstract).
27. Putnam, D. H., Oplinger, E. S., and Hicks, D. R. 2003. Alternative field crops manual sunflower cultural, seedbed preparation. University of Wisconsin. Madison.
28. Radicetti, E., Mancinelli, R., Moscetti, R., and Campiglia, E. 2016. Management of winter cover crop residues under different tillage conditions affects nitrogen utilization efficiency and yield of eggplant (Solanum melanogena L.) in Mediterranean environment. Soil & Tillage Research 155: 329-338.
29. Ramroudi, M., Majnoun Hosseini, N., Hosseinzadeh, A. H., Mazaheri, D., and Hosseini, M. B. 2011. Evaluating the effects cover crops, tillage systems and nitrogen rates on soil properties and sorghum forage yields. Agronomy Journal (Pajouhesh & Sazandegi) 92: 18-23. (in Persian with English abstract).
30. Safari Sinegani, A. A. 2014. Soil Biology and Biochemistry. Bu-Ali Sina University Publication, (in Persian).
31. Sainju, U. M., and Singh, B. P. 2001. Tillage, cover crop, and kill-planting date effects on corn yield and soil nitrogen. Agronomy journal 93: 878-886.
32. Samadani, B., and Montazeri, M. 2009. The use of cover crop in sustainable agriculture. Iranian Research Institute of Plant Protection Press. 186 pp. (in Persian).
33. Samara, N. H., and Ahmad, T. 2007. The effect of tillage practices on Barely production under rainfed conditions in Jordan. American-Eurasian. Journal of Agriculture and Environmental Science 2 (1): 75-79.
34. Shamabadi, Z. A. 2012. Evaluating reduced tillage methods on energy productivity and rainfed wheat yield. Journal of Soil and Water Conservation 1 (3): 69-78. (in Persian).
35. Singh, M. J., and Khera, K. L. 2009. Physical indicators of soil quality in relation to soil erodibility under different land uses. Arid Land Research and Management 23: 152-167.
36. Steenwerth, K., and Belina, K. M. 2008. Cover crops enhance soil organic matter, carbon dynamics and microbiological function in a vineyard agroecosystem. Applied Soil Ecology 40: 359-369.
37. Suivan, P., and Diver, S. 2001. Overview of cover crops and green manures fundamentals of sustainable agriculture. NCAT Agriculture Specialist.
38. Sun, L., Wangb, S., Zhangb, Y., Lib, J., Wangb. X., Wangb, R., Lyub, W., Chenb, N., and Wangb, Q. 2018. Conservation agriculture based on crop rotation and tillage in the semi-arid Loess Plateau, China: Effects on crop yield and soil water use. Agriculture, Ecosystems and Environment 251: 67-77.
39. Tabatabai, M. A. 2003. Enzymes: past, present and future. Second international conference on enzyme in the environment: Activity, Ecology and Application. Prague, Czech Republic. 14-17.
40. Tabatabai, M. A., and Bremner, J. M. 1969. Use of p-nitrophenylphosphate for assay of soil phosphatase activity. Journal of Soil Biology and Biochemistry 1: 301-307.
41. Uhart, S. A., and Andrade, F. H. 1995. Nitrogen deficiency in maize: I. Effects on crop growth development dry matter partitioning, and kernel set. Crop Science 35: 1376-1383.
42. Wang, X. B., Oenema, O., Hoogmoed, W. B., Perdok, U. D., and Cai, D. X. 2006. Dust storm erosion and its impact on soil carbon and nitrogen losses in northern China, Catena 66: 221-227.
43. Yenish, J. P., Worsham, A. D., and York, A. C. 1996. Cover crops for herbicide replacement in no-tillage corn. Weed Technology 10: 815-821.