1. Afif, E., Matar, A., and Torrent, J. 1993. Availability of phosphate applied to calcareous soils of West Asia and North Africa. Soil Science Society of America Journal 57: 756-760.
2. Available at: https://www.CO2.earth/
3. Bare, J. C., Norris, G. A., Pennington, D. W., and McKone. T. 2003. TRACI: The tool for the reduction and assessment of chemical and other environmental impacts. Journal of Industrial Ecology 6: 49-78.
4. Barton, L., Kiese, R., Gatter, D., Butterbach-bahl, K., Buck, R., Hinz, C., and Murphy, D. 2008. Nitrous oxide emissions from a cropped soil in a semi-arid climate. Global Change Biology 14: 177-192.
5. Biswas, W. K., Barton, L., and Carter, D. 2008. Global warming potential of wheat production in Western Australia: A life cycle assessment. Water and Environment Journal 22: 206-216.
6. Boan, L. C., and Legget, G. E. 2001. Phosphorus and zinc concentrations in Russet Burbank potato tissue in relation to development of zinc deficiency symptoms. Soil Science Society of America Journal 28: 229-232.
7. Bouwman, A. F. 1990. Exchange of greenhouse gases between terrestrial ecosystems and the atmosphere. In: A.F. Bouwman (Ed.), Soils and the greenhouse effect (pp. 61–127). Chichester: Wiley.
8. Brentrup, F., and Palliere, C. 2008. GHG emissions and energy efficiency in European nitrogen fertiliser production and use. Proc. International Fertiliser Society, December 11, York, UK.
9. Brentrup, F., Küsters, J., Kuhlmann, H., and Lammel, J. 2001. Application of the life cycle assessment methodology to agricultural production: an example of sugar beet production with different forms of nitrogen fertilizers. European Journal of Agronomy 14: 221-233.
10. Brentrup, F., Küsters, J., Kuhlmann, H., and Lammel, J. 2004a. Environmental impact assessment of agricultural production systems using the life cycle assessment methodology: I. Theoretical concept of a LCA method tailored to crop production. European Journal of Agronomy 20 (3): 247-264.
11. Brentrup, F., Küsters, J., Lammel, J., Barraclough, P., and Kuhlmann, H. 2004b. Environmental impact assessment of agricultural production systems using the life cycle assessment (LCA) methodology: II. The application to N fertilizer use in winter wheat production systems. European Journal of Agronomy 20 (3): 265-279.
12. Charles, R., Jolliet, O., Gaillard, G., and Pellet, D. 2006. Environmental analysis of intensity level in wheat crop production using life cycle assessment. Agriculture, Ecosystems and Environment 113: 216-225.
13. Cronbach, L. J. 1951. Coefficient alpha and the internal structure of tests. Psychometrika 16 (3): 297-334.
14. Crutzen, P. J. 1981. Atmospheric chemical processes of the oxides of nitrogen, including nitrous oxide. In: C.C. Delwiche (Ed.), Denitrification, nitrification, and atmospheric nitrous oxide (pp. 17–44). New York: Wiley.
15. Crutzen, P. J., Mosier, A. R., Smith, K. A., and Winiwarter, W. 2008. N2O release from agro-biofuel production negates global warming reduction by replacing fossil fuels. Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics 8 (2): 389-95.
16. De Vries, W., Kros, J., Oenema, O., and de Klein, J. 2003. Uncertainties in the fate of nitrogen II: a quantitative assessment of the uncertainties in major nitrogen fluxes in the Netherlands. Nutrient Cycling in Agroecosystems 66: 71-102.
17. Delgado, A., Madrid, A., Kassem, S., Andreu, L., and Campillo, M. C. 2002. Phosphorus fertilizer recovery from calcareous soils amended with humic and fulvic acids. Plant and Soil 245: 277-286.
18. Dyer, J. A., and Desjardins, R. L. 2003. The impact of farm machinery management on greenhouse gas emissions from Canadian agriculture. Journal of Sustainable Agriculture 20: 59-74.
19. ECETOC. 1994. European Chemical Industry Ecology and Toxicology Centre (ECETOC), 1994. Ammonia Emissions to Air in Western Europe. Technical Report No. 62. ECETOC, Brussels.
20. Eckert, H., Breitschuh, G., and Sauerbeck, D. 1999. Kriterien einer umweltverträglichen Landbewirtschaftung (KUL)-ein Verfahren zur ökologischen Bewertung von Landwirtschaftsbetrieben (Criteria of Environmentally friendly land use (KUL)-a method for the environmental evaluation of farms). Agriculture Biotechnology Research 52: 57-76. (in Persian with English abstract).
21. Engström, R., Wadeskog, A., and Finnveden, G. 2009. Environmental assessment of Swedish agriculture. Ecological Economics 60: 550-563.
22. Esmaielpour, B., Khorramdel, S., and Amin Ghafori, A. 2015. Study of environmental impacts for potato Agroecosystems of Iran based on nitrogen fertilizer by using Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) methodology. Electronic Journal of Crop Production 8 (3): 199-224. (in Persian with English abstract).
23. Fageria, N. K. 2009. The use of nutrients in plants. Taylor and Francis Group, CRC Press, 430 p.
24. Fallahpour, F., Aminghafouri, A., Ghalegolab Behbahani, A., and Bannayan, M. 2012. The environmental impact assessment of wheat and barley production by using life cycle assessment (LCA) methodology. Environment, Development and Sustainability 14: 979-992.
25. Finkbeiner, M., Inaba, A., Tan, R. B. H., Christiansen, K., and Klüppel, H. J. 2006. The new international standards for life cycle assessment: ISO 14040 and ISO 14044. International Journal of Life Cycle Assessment 11 (2): 80-85.
26. Guinee, J. 1996. Data for the Normalization Step within Life Cycle Assessment of Products. CML Paper no. 14 (revised version). CML (Centre of Environmental Science), Leiden University.
27. Guinee, J. B. 2001. Life cycle assessment: an operational guide to the ISO standards. Centre of Environmental Science, Leiden University, Leiden.
28. Hayashi, K. 2005. Practical implications of functional units in life cycle assessment for horticulture: Intensiveness and environmental impacts (1: 368-371). LCM: Innovation by Life Cycle Management: Barcelona, Spain.
29. Hayashi, K. 2013. Practical recommendations for supporting agricultural decisions through life cycle assessment based on two alternative views of crop production: the example of organic conversion. The International Journal of Life Cycle Assessment 18: 331-339.
30. IPCC. 2006. IPCC Guidelines for National Greenhouse Gas Inventories. Intergovernmental panel on climate change. Greenhouse Gas Inventory Reference Manual Vol. 4.
31. IPCC. 2007. Climate Change 2007: Synthesis Report. Contribution of Working Groups I, II and III to the Fourth Assessment Report of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, 104 pp., IPCC, Geneva.
32. Iriarte, A., Rieradevall, J., and Gabarrell, X. 2010. Life cycle assessment of sunflower and rapeseed as energy crops under Chilean conditions. Journal of Cleaner Production 18: 336-345.
33. ISO (International Standard Organization). 2006. ISO 14040: 2006(E) Environmental Management – Life Cycle Assessment– Principles and Framework.
34. ISO. 1997. ISO 14040-Environmental management-Life cycle assessment-principles and framework, p. 14.
35. Khorramdel, S., Rezvani Moghaddam, P., and Amin Ghafori, A. 2014. Evaluation of environmental impacts for wheat Agroecosystems of Iran by using Life Cycle Assessment methodology. Cereal Research 4 (1): 27-44. (in Persian with English abstract).
36. Khorramdel, S., Shabahng, S., and Amin Ghafori, A. 2016. Study of environmental impacts for sugar beet agroecosystems in Khorasan Province by using Life Cycle Assessment (LCA). Final Report, Faculty of Agriculture, Ferdowsi University of Mashhad, Iran. (in Persian with English abstract).
37. Khoshnevisan, B., Rafiei, S., Omid, M., Keyhani, A., and Movahedi, M. 2013. Assessing of energy indices and environmental impacts of potato production (Case study: Fereydoonshahr region, Isfahan province). Iranian Journal of Biosystems Engineering 44 (1): 57-66. (in Persian with English abstract).
38. Koocheki, A., Khorramdel, S., and Jafari, L. 2014. Evaluation of environmental consequences for agroecosystems under conventional management in Khorasan Province. Journal of Agroecology (In Press). (in Persian with English abstract).
39. Kopiñski, J. 2012. Realization of environmental and economic objectives by the farms of various specialization directions (in Polish). Problems in Agricultural Engineering 2: 37-45.
40. Kowalski, Z., Kulczycka, J., and Goralczyk, M. 2007. Environmental life cycle assessment of the manufacturing processes (LCA) (in Polish). PWN Press, Warsaw, Poland.
41. Kronvang, B., Rubak, G. H., and Heckrath, G. 2009. International phosphorus workshop: Diffuse phosphorus loss to surface water bodies- risk assessment, mitigation options, and ecological effects in river basins. Journal of Environmental Quality 38: 1924-1929.
42. Lal, R. 2004. Carbon emission from and farm operations. Environment International 30: 981-990.
43. Lammel, J. 2000. Environmental aspects of fertilizer production and use- consequences for fertilizer types and use. IFA Production and International Trade Conf., October 17-19, Shanghai, China.
44. Mahler, R. L., Koehler, F. E., and Lutcher, L. K. 1994. Nitrogen source, timing of application and placement: Effects on winter wheat production. Agronomy Journal 86: 637-642.
45. Meisterling, K., Samaras, C., and Schweizer, V. 2009. Decisions to reduce greenhouse gases from agriculture and product transport: LCA case study of organic and conventional wheat. Journal of Cleaner Production 17: 222-230.
46. Mila i Canals, L., Burnip, G. M., and Cowell, S. J. 2006. Evaluation of the environmental impacts of apple production using Life Cycle Assessment (LCA): Case study in New Zealand. Agriculture, Ecosystems and Environment 114: 226-238.
47. Mirbagheri, E., Abbaspour, A., Rohani, A., and Ghorbani, H. 2012. Evaluation of phosphorus status in some potato fields of Mojen region in Semnan Province. Iranian Journal of Soil Research 26 (3): 235-243. (in Persian with English abstract).
48. Monti A., Fazio S., and Venturi G. 2009. Cradle-to-farm gate life cycle assessment in perennial energy crops. European Journal of Agronomy 31: 77-84.
49. Moudrý, J., Jelinkova, Z., Plch, R., Moudrý, J., Konvalina, P., and Hyšpler, R. 2013. The emissions of greenhouse gases produced during growing and processing of wheat products in the Czech Republic. Journal of Food, Agriculture and Environment 11 (1): 1133-1136.
50. Nassiri Mahallati, M., and Koocheki, A. 2017a. Life cycle assessment (LCA) for wheat production systems of Iran: 1- comparison of inputs level. Journal of Agroecology (In Press). (in Persian with English abstract).
51. Nassiri Mahallati, M., and Koocheki, A. 2017b. Life cycle assessment (LCA) for wheat production systems of Iran: 2- spatial comparison over the country. Journal of Agroecology (In Press). (in Persian with English abstract).
52. Nemecek, T., Dubois, D., Huguenin-Elie, O., and Gaillard, G. 2011. Life cycle assessment of Swiss farming systems: I. Integrated and organic farming. Agricultural Systems 104: 217-232.
53. Rathke, G. W., and Diepenbrock, W. 2006. Energy balance of winter oil seed rape cropping as related to nitrogen supply and preceding crop. European Journal of Agronomy 24: 35-44.
54. Riemersma, S., Little, J., Ontkean, G., and Moskal-Hebert, T. 2006. Phosphorus Sources and Sinks in Watersheds: A Review. Alberta Soil Phosphorus Limits Project.
55. Roy, P., Shimizu, N., and Kimura, T. 2005. Life cycle inventory analysis of rice produced by local processes. Journal of the Japanese Society of Agricultural Machinery 67 (1): 61-67.
56. Russo, G., and De Lucia, B. 2008. Environmental evaluation by means of LCA regarding the ornamental nursery production in rose and sowbread greenhouse cultivation. Acta Horticulturae 801: 1597-1604.
57. Skowroñska, M., and Filipek, T. 2014. Life cycle assessment of fertilizers: a review. International Agrophysics 28: 101-110.
58. Soltani, A., Bazrgar, A. B., Koocheki, A., Zeinali, E., Ghaemi, A. R., and Hajarpoor, A. 2015. Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) of sugar beet production in various production systems in Khorasan. Electronic Journal of Plant Production 8 (1): 43-62. (in Persian with English abstract).
59. Soltani, A., Rajabi, M. H., Zeinali, E., and Soltani, E. 2010. Evaluation of environmental impact of crop production using LCA: wheat in Gorgan. Electronic Journal of Plant Production 3: 201-218. (in Persian with English abstract).
60. Van der Hoek, K. W., and Van Schijndel, M. W. 2006. Methane and nitrous oxide emissions from animal manure management 1990-2003. Background document on the calculation method for the Dutch National Inventory Report. RIVM and MNP (Netherlands Environmental Assessment Agency), Belhaven, The Netherlands, pp. 1-50.
61. Whalen, J. K., and Chang, C. 2002. Phosphorus sorption capacities of calcareous soils receiving cattle manure applications for 25 years. Communications in Soil Science and Plant Analysis 33: 1011-1026.