1. Abate, M., and Mekbib, F. 2015. Assessment of genetic variability and character association in office low-altitude sesame (sesamum indicum L.) genotypes. Journal of Agriculture and Environmental Sciences, 2 (3): 55-66.
2. Akbar, F., Rabbani, M.A., Shinwari, Z.K., and Khan, S.J. 2011. Genetic divergence in sesame (Sesamum indicum L.) landraces based on qualitative and quantitative traits. Pakistan Journal of Botany 43 (6): 2737-2744.
3. Arulmozhi, N., Santha, S., and Mohammed, S. 2001. Correlation and path co-efficient analysis in sesame. Journal of Ecobiology 13 (3): 229-232.
4. Ashri, A. 1998. Sesame breeding. Plant Breeding Reviews 16: 179-228.
5. Azeez, M. A., and Morakinyo, J. A. 2011. Path analysis of the relationships between single plant seed yield and some morphological traits in sesame (Sesamum indicum L.). International Journal of Plant Breeding and Genetics 5: 358-368.
6. Baydar, H. 2005. Breeding for the improvement of the ideal plant type of sesame. Plant Breeding 124: 263-267.
7. Bharathi, D., Rao, V. T., Venkanna, V., and Bhadru, D. 2015. Association Analysis in Sesame (Sesamum indicum L.). International Journal of Applied Biology and Pharmaceutical Technology 6 (1): 210-212.
8. Deepasankar, P., and Anandakumar, C. R. 2003. Character association and path coefficient analysis in sesame (Sesamum indicum L.). Agricultural Science Digest 23: 17-19.
9. Falconer, D. S., and T. F. C. Mackey. 1996. Introduction to quantitative genetics. Longman Group Ltd. Harlow, UK, 187- 246.
10. Fazal, A., Mustafa, H. S. B., Hasan, E., Anwar, M., Tahir, M. H. N., and Sadaqat, H. A. 2015. Interrelationship and Path Coefficient Analysis among Yield and Yield Related Traits in Sesame (Sesamum indicum L.). Natural Science 13 (5): 27-32.
11. Furat, S., and Uzun, B. 2010. The use of agro-morphological characters for the assessment of genetic diversity in sesame (Sesamum indicum L.). Plant Omics 3: 85-91.
12. Goudappagoudra, R., Lokesha, R., and Ranganatha, A. R. G. 2011. Trait association and path coefficient analysis for yield and yield attributing traits in sesame (Sesamum indicum L.) Electronic Journal of Plant Breeding 2 (3): 448-452.
13. Guirguis, N. R., Mandoh, E. L., and Madkour, M. A. 1996. Evaluation of some different genotypes of sesame (Sesamum indicum L.). Annals of Agricultural Sciences 34 (1): 53-68.
14. Ibrahim, S. E., and Khidir, M. O. 2012. Genotypic correlation and path coefficient analysis of yield and some yield components in sesame (Sesamum indicum L.). International Journal of Agricultural Science 2 (8): 664-670.
15. Karuppaiyan, R., and Ramasamy, P. 2000. Cause and effect relationship between seed yield and its components in sesame. Madras Agricultural Journal 7 (1-3): 74-76.
16. Kavitha, M., and Ramalingam, S. 2000. Path analysis in segregating population of sesame. Madras Agricultural Journal 5 (1-3): 158-159.
17. Kumar, K. B., and Vivekanandan, P. 2009. Correlation and path analysis for seed yield in sesame (Sesamum indicum L.). Electronic Journal of Plant Breeding 1: 70-73.
18. Kumaresan, D. and Nadarajan, N. 2003. Genetic divergence analysis in sesame (sesamun indicum L). Sesame and Safflower Newsletter 18:15-19.
19. Kurdistani, R., Tohidinejad, E., Mohammadi-Nejad, G., and Zareie, S. 2011. Yield potential evaluation and path analysis of different sesame genotypes under various levels of iron. African Journal of Plant Science 5:862-866.
20. Lal, M., Dutta, S., Saikia, D., and Bhau, B. S. 2016. Assessment of Selection Criteria in Sesame by using Correlation and Path Coefficient Analysis under High Moisture and Acidic Stress Soil Condition. Indian Journal of Science and Technology 9(4).
21. Mahajan, R. C., Wadikar, P. B., Pole, S. P., and Dhuppe, M. V. 2011. Variability, Correlation and Path Analysis Studies in Sorghum. Research Journal of Agricultural Sciences 2: 101-103.
22. Manly, B. F. J. 2004. Multivariate statistical methods, A primer. Chapman and Hall, London. Third edition, 224p.
23. Menzir, A. 2012. Phenotypic variability, divergence analysis and heritability of characters in sesame (Sesamum indicum L.) genotypes. Nature and Science 10 (10): 117-126.
24. Mishra, A. K., Yada, L. N., and Tiwari, R. C. 1994. Association analysis for yield and its component in sesame (Sesamum indicum). Agricultural Science Digest 15: 42-46.
25. Mkamilo, G. S., and Bedigian, D. 2007. Sesamum indicum L. In H.A.M. van der Vossen and G.S. Mkamilo, eds. Vegetable Oils. Plant Resources of Tropical Africa [PROTA]. 14: 153-158.
26. Mohammadia, S. A., Prasanna, B. M., and Singh, N. N. 2003. Sequential path model for determining interrelationship among grain yield and related characters in maize. Crop Science 43: 1690-1697.
27. Mustafa, H. S. B., Ejaz-ul-Hasan, Q. A., Anwar, M., Aftab, M., and Mahmood, T. 2015. Selection Criteria for Improvement in Sesame (Sesamum indicum L.). American Journal of Experimental Agriculture 9 (4).
28. Pawar, K. N., Chetti, M. B., and Jahagirdar, S. 2002. Association between seed yield attributing character in Sesame. Agricultural Science Digest 22: 18-20.
29. Rafiq, C. M., Rafique, M., Hussain, A., and Altaf, M. 2010. Studies on heritability, correlation and path analysis in maize (Zea mays L.). Journal of Agricultural Research 48: 35-38.
30. Saha, S., Tamina, B., and Tapash, D. 2012. Analysis of Genotypic Diversity in Sesame Based on Morphological and Agronomic Traits. International Research Conference. Tropentag, Gottingen, Germany 19-21.
31. Siva Prasad, Y. V. N., Krishna, M. S. R., and Venkateswarlu Yadavalli. 2013. Correlation, path analysis and genetic variability for economical characteristics in F2 and F3 generations of the cross AVT 3× TC 25 in Sesamum (Sesamum indicum L.). Journal of Environmental and Applied Bioresearch 1 (2): 14-18.
32. Sivaprasad, Y. V. N., and Yadavalli, V. 2012. Correlation, path analysis and genetic variability in F2 and F3 generations of cross Padma × JLSV 4 in sesamum (Sesamum indicum L.). International Journal of Agricultural Science 2: 311-314.
33. Sumathi, P., Muralidharan, V., and Manivannan, N. 2007. Trait association and path analysis for yield and yield attributing traits in sesame (Sesamum indicum L.). Madras Agricultural Journal 94: 174-178.
34. Sumathi, P., and Murlidharan, V. 2010. Analysis of genetic variability, association and path analysis in the hybrids of sesame (Sesamum indicum L.). Tropical Agricultural Research and Extension 13 (3): 63-67.
35. Thirumala Rao, V., Bharathi, D., Chandra Mohan, Y., Venkanna, V., and Bhadru, D. 2013. Genetic variability and association analysis in sesame. (Sesamum indicum L.). Crop Research 46 (1, 2&3): 122-125.
36. Thiyagu, K., Kandasamy, G., Manivannan, N., and Uma, D. 2007. Correlation and path analysis for oil yield and its components in cultivated sesame. Department of Oilseeds, CPBG. Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, India. 27: 1.
37. Vanishree, L. R., Banakar, N. C., and Renuka, G. 2013. Correlation and path coefficient analysis of oeff and oeff attributing traits in f4 generation of sesame (Sesamum indicum L.). Journal of Life Sciences 10: 180-182.
38. Yingzhong, Z., and Yishou, W. 2002. Genotypic correlations and path coefficient analysis in sesame. Sesame and Safflower Newsletter 17:10-12.
39. Yoll, E., Karaman, E., Furat, S., and Uzun, B. 2010. Assessment of selection criteria in sesame by using correlation coefficients, path and factor analyses. Australian Journal of Crop Science 4 (8): 598-602.