1. Ahmadvand, A., Nassiri- Mahalati, M., and Koocheki, A. 2006. Effect of light competition and nitrogen fertilizer on canopy structure of wheat and wild oat. Journal of Agricultural Science and Natural Resourse 12: 100-112. (in Persian with English abstract).
2. Anil, L., Park, J., Phipps, R., and Miller, F. 1998. Temperate intercropping of cereals for forage: a review of the potential for growth and utilization with particular reference to the UK. Grass and Forage Science 53: 301-317.
3. Awal, M., Koshi, H., and Ikeda, T. 2006. Radiation interception and use by maize/peanut intercrop canopy. Agricultural and forest meteorology 139: 74-83.
4. Beheshti, A., Koocheki, A., and Nassiri Mahallati, M. 2002. The effect of planting pattern on light interception and radiation use efficiency in canopy of three maize cultivars. Seed and Plant Improvment Journal 18: 417-431. (in Persian with English abstract).
5. Dabbagh Mohammadi Nassab, A., Amini, R., and Tamar, E. 2015. Evaluation of maize and three cultivars of common bean intercropping with application of biofertilizers and chemical fertilizers. Journal of Agricultural Science and Sustainable Production 25: 99-113. (in Persian with English abstract).
6. Goudriaan, J., and Van Laar, H. 2012. Modeling potential crop growth processes: textbook with exercises. Springer Science and Business Media.
7. Hauggaard-Nielsen, H., Andersen, M. K., Joernsgaard, B., and Jensen, E. S. 2006. Density and relative frequency effects on competitive interactions and resource use in pea–barley intercrops. Field Crops Research 95: 256-267.
8. Hosseinpanahi, F., Koocheki, A., Nassiri Mahallati, M., and Ghorbani, R. 2010. Evaluation of radiation absorption and use efficiency in potato/corn intercropping. Journal of Agroecology 2: 50-60. (in Persian with English abstract).
9. Karimian, K., Ghorbani, R., Koochaki, A. R., and Asadi, Gh. A. 2015. Investigating of radiation absorption and use efficiency in intercropping of wheat and canola. International Journal of Life Sciences 9: 61-71.
10. Keating, B., and Carberry, P. 1993. Resource capture and use in intercropping: solar radiation. Field Crops Research 34: 273-301.
11. Koocheki, A., Nassiri Mahallati, M., Mondani, F., Feyzi, H., and Amirmoradi, S. 2009. Evaluation of radiation interception and use by maize and bean intercropping canopy. Journal of Agroecology 1: 13-23. (in Persian with English abstract).
12. Mansoori, H., Mansoori, L., Jamshidi, K., Rastgoo, M., and Moradi, R. 2013. Radiation absorption and use effficiency in additive intercropping of maize and bean in Zanjan region. Journal of Crop Production and Processing 3: 15-27. (in Persian with English abstract).
13. Nassiri Mahallati, M., Koocheki, A., Mondani, F., Amirmoradi, S., and Fayzi, H. 2015. Evaluation of physiological indices of growth in corn (Zea mays L.) and bean (Phaseolus vulgaris L.) Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research 13: 14-23. (in Persian with English abstract).
14. Raei, Y., Bolandnazar, S., and Dameghsi, N. 2011. Evaluation of common bean and potato densities effects on potato tuber yield in mono-cropping and intercropping systems. Journal of Agricultural Science and Sustainable Production 21: 131-142.
15. Rezig, M., Sahli, A., Hachicha, M., Jeddi, F. B., and Harbaoui, Y. 2013. Potato (Solanum tuberosum L.) and bean (Phaseolus vulgaris L.) in sole intercropping: effects on light interception and radiation use efficiency. Journal of Agricultural Science 5: 65.
16. Rodrigo, V., Stirling, C., Teklehaimanot, Z., and Nugawela, A. 2001. Intercropping with banana to improve fractional interception and radiation-use efficiency of immature rubber plantations. Field Crops Research 69: 237-249.
17. Rostami, L., Koocheki, A., and Nassiri Mahalati, M. 2011. The effect of different crop plant densities on radiation absorption and use efficiency by corn (Zea mays) and bean (Phaseolous vulgaris L.) intercropped canopy. Journal of Agroecology 3: 290-297. (in Persian with English abstract).
18. Tsubo, M., Walker, S., and Ogindo, H. 2005. A simulation model of cereal–legume intercropping systems for semi-arid regions: I. Model development. Field Crops Research 93: 10-22.
19. Wall, G., Pringle, E., and Sheard, R. 1991. Intercropping red clover with silage corn for soil erosion control. Canadian Journal of Soil Science 71: 137-145.
20. Wang, Q., Sun, D., Hao, H., Zhao, X., Hao, W., and Liu, Q. 2015. Photosynthetically active radiation determining yields for an intercrop of maize with cabbage. European Journal of Agronomy 69: 32-40.
21. Willey, R. 1990. Resource use in intercropping systems. Agricultural Water Management 17: 215-231.