1. Ahmadi, M., and Bahrani, M. 2009.Effect of nitrogen fertilizer on yield and yield components of three sesame cultivars in Bushehr province. Journal of Science and Technology of Agriculture and Natural Resources 48: 123-131. (in Persian with English abstract).
2. Amini, M. 2007. Optimization the conditions for extraction of hydrocolloid compounds of Ballengo-Shirazi seed and studying the effect of its addition on rheological properties and bulk bread quality compared to Gazanthan gum. M.Sc. Thesis, College of Agriculture, Ferdowsi University of Mashhad. Iran. (in Persian with English abstract).
3. AOAC. 1990. Official methods of analyses. Association of Official Analytical Chemists: Washington, DC.
4. Aslan, N. 2007.Application of response surface methodology and central composite rotatable design for modeling the influence of some operating variables of a Multi-ravity Separator for coal cleaning. Fuel 86: 769-776.
5. Babaei Abarghouei, G. H. 2016. Effects of sowing date and integrative nitrogen application on nitrogen efficiency, yield and quality criteria of sesame. Ph.D. Thesis, College of agriculture, University of Ferdowsi. Mashhad. Iran. (in Persian with English abstract).
6. Balasubramaniyan, P., Gnanamurthy, P., and Dharmalingam, V. 1995.Response of irrigated sesame varieties to planting density and nitrogen. Sesame and Safflower Newsletter 10: 59-6.
7. Behrooz, Z., Khodabandeh, N., Madani, H., and Shirzadi, M. H. 2010. Study of bush accumulation and division of nitrogen fertilizer on agronomic characteristic of local sesame Jiroft area. New Finding in Agriculture 4 (2): 91-99. (in Persian with English abstract).
8. Box, G. E. P., and Hunter, J. S. 1957. Multi-factor experimental designs for exploring response surfaces. The Institute of Mathematical Statistics. p. 195-241.
9. Box, G. E. P., and Wilson, K. B. 1951.On the experiment attainment of optimum conditions. Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series B (Statistical Methodology) 13: 1-45.
10. Caliskan, S., Arslan, M., Arioglu, H., and Isler, N. 2004.Effect of planting method and plant population on growth and yield of sesame in a Mediterranean type of environment. Asian Journal of Plant Sciences 3: 610-613.
11. Chauhan, A. K., Manak, S., and Daolhowal, B. K. 1993. Effect of nitrogen level and row spacing of performance of rape (Brassica napus L.). Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences 37: 851-853.
12. Chimanshette, T., and Dhoble, M. 1992. Effect of sowing date and plant density on seed yield of sesame varieties. Indian Journal of Agronomy 37: 280-282.
13. Clarke, G. M., and Kempson, R. E. 1997. Introduction to the Design and Analysis of Experiments. Arnold, London. 334p.
14. Dean, A., and Voss, D. 2002. Design and Analysis of Experiments. Springer Texts in Statistics. New York.
15. Garshasbi, M., Dadnia, M. R., and Rafie, M. R. 2011.Evaluating the effects of amounts and different times of nitrogen consumption on quantitative and qualitative traits in sesame (Sesamum indicum L.) in Behbehan Province. Crop Physiology Journal 9 (3): 95-123. (in Persian with English abstract).
16. Ghosh, D. C., and Patar, A. K. 1994. Effect of plant density and fertility levels on productivity and economic of summer sesame. Indian Journal of Agronomy 39: 71-75.
17. Haghanian, S., Yadavi, A., Balouchi, H. R., and Moradi, A. 2016. Grain, oil yield and nitrogen use efficiency in different varieties of sesame (Sesamum indicum L.) under nitrogen fertilizer and weed competition. Journal of Agricultural Science and Sustainable Production 26 (1): 67-81. (in Persian with English abstract).
18. Jefferson, T. 2003. Sesame a High Value Oil Seed. Growing Sesame Production Tips, Economics and Mare.Htm, p. 1-4.
19. Kalavathy, H. M., Regupathib, I., Pillai, M. G., and Miranda, L. R. 2009. Modeling, analysis and optimization of adsorption parameters for H3PO4 activated rubber wood sawdust using response surface methodology (RSM). Colloids and Surfaces B: Bionterfaces 70: 35-45.
20. Koocheki, A., Nassiri Mahallati, M., Amiri, M. B., and Fallah Poor, F. 2016.Optimization of nitrogen fertilizer and irrigation in wheat cultivation by central composite design. Journal of Agroecology (in press). (in Persian with English abstract).
21. Koocheki, A., Nassiri Mahallati, M., Moradi, R., and Mansouri, H. 2013.Optimization of water, nitrogen and density in canola cultivation by central composite design. Journal of Agroecology 3 (1): 1-16. (in Persian with English abstract).
22. Kwak, J. S. 2005. Application of taguchi and response surface methodologies for geometric error in surface grinding process. International Journal of Machine Tools and Manufacture 45: 327-341.
23. Laegreid, M., Bockman, O. C., and Kaarstad, O. 1999.Agriculture, Fertilizers, and the Environment. CABI Publishing.
24. Majumdar, D., and Roy, S. 1992. Response of summer sesame to irrigation, row spacing and plant population. Indian Journal of Agronomy 37:758-762.
25. Maman, N., Lyon, D. J., Mason, S. C., Galusha, T. D., and Higgins, R. 2003. Pearl millet and grain sorghum yield response to water supply in Nebraska. Agronomy Journal 95: 1618-1624.
26. Mansouri, H. 2014. Modeling of growth and nitrogen fertilization management in the production of Persian shallot and onion. Ph.D. Thesis, College of agriculture, University of Ferdowsi. Mashhad. Iran. (in Persian with English abstract).
27. Martin, R. J., and Deo, B. 2000. Effect of plant population on calendula (Calendula officinalis L.) flower production. New Zealand Journal of Crop and Horticultural Science 28: 37-44.
28. Mohajer, A. R. 2017. Imports 38 billion dollars of oil and meal over the past 25 years to the country. Interview with the Project Manager of Oil Seeds Project, Ministry of Jihad-e-Agriculture. Mehr news agency. 5 September 2017. (in Persian).
29. Nassiri Mahallati, M., Koocheki, A., Amin Ghafouri, A., and Mahluji Rad, M. 2015. Optimizing corm size and density in saffron (Crocus sativus L.) cultivation by central composite design. Journal of Saffron Agronomy and Technology 3 (3): 161-177. (in Persian with English abstract).
30. OseiBonsu, K. 1977. The effect of spacing and fertilizer application on the growth, yield and yield components of sesame. Acta Horticulturae 53: 355-374.
31. Papari Moghaddam Fard, A., and Bahrani, M. J. 2005.Effect of nitrogen fertilizer rates and plant density on some agronomic characteristics, seed yield, oil and protein percentage in two sesame cultivars. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Science 36 (1): 129-134. (in Persian with English abstract).
32. Rezvani Moghaddam, P. 2008. Modern and Neglected Plants. In: Modern Agronomy, Koocheki, A., and Khajeh Hosseini, M. Press of Jihad-e Daneshgahi of Mashhad, Iran. (in Persian)
33. Roy, N., Abdullah Mamun, S. M., and SarwarJahan, M. D. 2009. Yield performance of sesame varieties at varying levels of row spacing. Research Journal of Agriculture and Biological Sciences 5 (5): 823-827.
34. Sharma, P. B. 2005. Fertilizer management in sesame (Sesamum indicum L.) based intercropping system in Tawa command area. Journal of Oilseeds Research 22: 63-65.
35. Sharma, P. B., Parshar, R. R., Ambawatia, G. R., and Pillai, P. V. A. 1998. Response of sesame varieties to plant population and nitrogen levels. Field Crop Abstracts 51: 481.
36. Shindo, J., Okamoto, K., Kawashima, H., and Konohira, E. 2009. Nitrogen flow associated with food production and consumption and its effect on water quality in Japan from 1961 to 2005. Soil Science and Plant Nutrition 55: 532-545.
37. Toan, D. P., Thuy-Duong, T. N. A., Carlsson, S., and Bui, T. M. 2010. Morphological evaluation of sesame (Sesamum indicum L.) varieties from different origins. Australian Journal of Crop Science 4: 498-504.
38. Wang, J. P., Chen, Y. Z., Ge, X. W., and Yu, H. Q. 2007.Optimization of coagulation–flocculation process for a paper-recycling wastewater treatment using response surface methodology. Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects 302: 204-210.
39. Wenxue, L., Long, L., Jianhao, S., Tianwen, G., Fusuo, Z., Xingguo, B., Peng, A., and Tang, C. 2005. Effects of intercropping and nitrogen application on nitrate present in the profile of an Orthic Anthrosol in Northwest China. Agriculture, Ecosystems and Environment 105: 483-491.