1. Ali, M. Y., and Rahman, M. M. 1992. Effect of seedling age and transplanting time on late planted Aman rice. Bangladesh Journal of Training and Development 5: 75-83.
2. Ali, K., Fengying, L., Yang, L., Weibo, W., and Wu, Y. 1989. Studies on the naphtoquinone constituents of Onosma confertum W. Smith and quantitative determination of shikonin. Acta Botanica Sinica 31 (7): 549-553.
3. Allen, D. J., and Ort, D. R. 2001. Impacts of chilling temperatures on photosynthesis in warm. Climate plants. Trends in Plant Science 6 (7): 36-42.
4. Amiri, M., and Farajee, H. 2009. Effect of establishment of nursery under plastic cover on yield of some rice cultivars in Lordegan region, Chahar-Mahal Bakhtiari province. Electronic Journal of Crop Production 2 (2): 145-152. (in Persian with English abstract).
5. Anonymous. 1980. Annual report, International Rice Research Institute Los Banos, Philippines P: 120-122.
6. Anonymous. 1982. Annual report, International Rice Research Institute Los Banos, Philippines P: 261.
7. Anon, S., Fernadez, A., Torrecillas, J. J., Alaroon, and sanchez–Bloanco, M. J. 2004. Effects of water stress and night temperature precondition on water relations and morphological and anatomical changes of lotus creticus plants. Scientia Horticulture 101: 333-342.
8. Carlquist, S. 1961. Comparative plant anatomy. Holt, Rinehart and Winston, New York pp. 146.
9. Cutter, E. G. 1971. Plant anatomy, experiment and interpretation, Part II, Organs. Edward Amold Pub. LTD, London P: 343.
10. Emam, Y., and Niknajat, M. 1994. Preface on plant agricultural yield physiology. Shiraz University. Press P: 516.
11. Faraji, F., Esfahani, M., Alizadeh, M. R., and Aalami, A. 2014. Evaluation of morphological characteristics related to lodging in selected local and improved rice (Oryza sativa L.) genotypes. Iranian Journal of Crop Sciences 16 (3): 250-264. (in Persian with English abstract).
12. Farrell, T. C., Fox, K. M., Williams, R. I., Fukai, S., and Lewin, L. G. 2004. How to improve reproductive cold tolerance of rice in Australia. International Rice Cold Tolerance Workshop CSIRO Discovery, Canberra 22-23 July.
13. Ghosh, B., and Chakma, N. 2015. Impacts of rice intensification system on two C. D. blocks of Barddhaman district, West Bengal – Current Science 109 (2): 342-346.
14. Han, X. B., Li, R. Q., and Wang, J. B. 1997. Cellular structural comparison between different themo resistant cultivars of Raphanus sativus L. under heat stress. Journal of Wuhan Botanical Research 15: 173-178. (in Chinese with English abstract).
15. Heywood, V. H. 1985. Flowering plants of the word. Oxford University press P: 335.
16. Hiraka, K., Takabe, M., and Yon, Y. 1992. Physiological characteristic of high yielding rice varieties. Japanese Journal of Soil Science and Plant Nutrition Rice Varieties 63: 517-523.
17. HoshiKawa, K. 1975. Growth, of the rice plant. Nosan-gyson. Bunka-Kyokai, Tokyo P: 317.
18. Hossain, M. 2004. Long-term prospects for the global rice economy paper presented at the FAO rice.
19. IRRI (international a Rice research in statute). 1990. Annual report. 2002. Los Banos, Philippines. P: 181.
20. Limouchi, K., Siadat, S. A., and Gilani, A. 2013. Effect of planting time on flag leaf anatomy and grain yield of rice genotypes in Khuzestan. Iranian Journal of Crop Sciences 15 (2): 136-151. (in Persian with English abstract).
21. Mahdavi, F., Esmaeili, A., Fallah, A., and Pirdashti, H. 2006. Study of morphological characteristics, physiological indices, grain yield and its components in rice (Oryza sativa L.) landraces and improved cultivars. Gazette SciencesAagronomy Iran 7 (4): 280-297. (in Persian with English abstract).
22. Mamnan, M. A., Bhuiya, M. S. U., Hossain, A. M. A., and Akhand, D. 2009. Study on phenology and yielding ability of Basmati Fine Rice genotypes as influenced by planting date in Aman Eason. Bangladesh Journal of Agricultural Research 34 (3): 373-383.
23. Maroco, J. P., Pereira, J. S., and Chaves, M. M. 1997. Stomatal responses of leaf –to-airvapocr pressure deficit in sahelian species. Australian Journal of Plant Physiology 24: 381-387.
24. Matsui, T., Omasa, K., and Horie, T. 2000. High temperature at Flowering inhibits swelling of pollen grains, a driving force for thecae dehiscence in rice (Oryza sativa. L.). Plant production Science 3: 430-434.
25. Matsui, T., and Omasa, K. 2002. Rice (Oryza Sativa. L.) cultivars tolerant to high temperature at flowering: anther characteristics. Annals of Botany 89: 683-687.
26. Matsui, T., and Hisashi, K. 2003. Characteristics of floral organs related to reliable self-pollination in rice (oryza Sativa. L.) Annals of Botany 91: 473-477.
27. Maurice, S. B. 2000. Metabolically Modified Rice Exhibits superior photosynthesis and Yield, ISB New Report http://www. Bjotech- info. Net- metabolo cally. Html.
28. Metcalf, C., and Chalk, R. 1950. Anatomy of the dicotyledonous, Vol. III. Clarenden press, Oxford P: 724.
29. Mostajeran, A., and Rhimi-Eichi, V. 2008. Drought stress effect on root anatomical characteristics of rice cultivars (Oryza sativa L.). Pakistan Journal of Biological Science 11 (18): 2173-2183.
30. Ort, D. R. 2002. Chilling-induced limitations on photosynthesis in warm climate plants contrasting mechan is ms. Environ mental control in Biology 40 (159): 7-18.
31. Oyiga, B. C., Uguru, M. I., and Aruah, C. B. 2010. Studies on the floral traits and their implications on pod and seed yields in bambara groundnut [Vigna subterrenea (L.) Verdc]. Australian Journal of Crop Science 4 (2): 91-97.
32. Rudall, P. 1994. Anatomy and systematic of Iridaceous. Botanical Journal of the Linnaean Society 114 (1): 1-21.
33. Sato, K., Inaba, K., and Tozawa, M. 1973. High temperature injury of ripening in rice plant. The effects of high temperature treatments at different stages of panicle development on the ripening. Proceedings of the Crop Society 42: 207-213.
34. Sing, R. P., Brennan, J. P., Farrell, T., Williams, R., Reinke, R., Lewin, L., and Mullen, J. 2005. Economic analysis of improving cold tolerance in Rice in Australia in: Research Literature, 2005. Cooperative, Research Centre for Sustainable Rice Production, Australia.
35. Song, Z. P. 2001. A study of pollen viability and longevity in oryza rufipogon, O. sativa, and their hybrids. International Rice Research Notes P: 31-32.
36. Suzuki, S. 1981. Cold tolerance in rice plants with special reference to the floral characters. II. Relations between floral characters and the degree of cold tolerance in segregating generation. Japanese Journal of Breeding 32: 9-16 (in Japanese with English abstract).
37. Takeoka, Y., Almamun, A., Wada, T., and Kaufman, P. B. 1992. Primary of the effect of environmental stress on rice spikelet morphogenesis. In Impact of high-temperature stress on rice 11 Reproductive Adaptation of Rice to Environmental Stress. Pp. 113-141. Developments in Crop Science Vol. 22. Tokyo, Japan Scientific Societies press/Elsevier.
38. Xu, S., Li, J. L., and Zhang, X. Q. 2006. Effects of heat acclimation pretreatment on changes of membrane lipid peroxidation, antioxidant metabolites, and ultrastructure of chloroplasts in two cool-season turf grass species under heat stress. Environmental and Experimental Botany 3: 274-285.
39. Yang, J., Peng, S., Zhang, Z., Wang, Z., Visperas, R. M., and Zhu, Q. 2000a. Grain filling pattern and Cytokinin content in the grain and roots of rice plant. Plants. Plant Growth Regul 30: 261-270.
40. Zheng, G. L., Yun, L. I., Shun-tang, C., Hua, Z., and Guo- hua, L. 2009. Effects of high temperature stress on microscopic and ultrastratural charaeteris tics of meso phyll cells in flag leaves of rice. Rice Science 16: 65-71.
41. Zheng, X. L., and Dong, R. R. 1998. The study on rice’s reaction to heat shock: II. High temperature’s effect on Hill reaction and ultrastructure of chloroplast in late rice’s seedling leaves. Journal of Hunan Agricultural University 24: 351-354. (in Chinese with English abstract).