1. Abdipour, M., Rezaei, A., Hooshmandand, S., and Raeis. F. 2010. Effect of drought stress on yield and yield components of determinate soybean (Glycine max (L) Merrill). Journal of Agricultural Science 4: 1-14. (In Persian with English Abstract).
2. Akbari, D. 2012. Effect of drought stress at different growth stages on soybean yield and water use efficiency in Mazandaran. Agricultural Science and Sustainable Production 22: 13-23. (in Persian with English abstract).
3. Besharati, H., Pashapour, S., and Rezazadeh, M. 2017. The evaluation of plant growth promoting rhizobacteria effect for improving soybean growth indices. Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research 47: 671-687. (in Persian with English abstract).
4. Biglouei, M. H., Kafi Ghasemi, A., Javaher Dashti, M., and Esfahani, M. 2013. Effect of irrigation regimes on yield and quality of forage maize (KSC 704) in Rasht region in Iran. Iranian Journal of Crop Science 3: 196-206. (in Persian with English abstract).
5. Brevedan, R. E., and Egli, D. B. 2003. Short periods of water stress during seed filling, leaf senescence, and yield of soybean. Crop Science 43: 2083-2088.
6. Brown, E. A., Caviness C. E., and Brown, D. A. 1985. Response of soybean cultivars to soil moisture deficit. Agronomy Journal 77: 274-278.
7. Chebotar, V. K., Asis, C. A., and Asao, S. 2001. Production of growth-promoting substances and high colonization ability of rhizobacteria enhance the nitrogen fixation of soybean when inoculated with Bradyrhizobium japonicum. Biology and Fertility of Soils 4: 427-432.
8. Chibeba, A. M., de Fatima Guimarães, M., Brito, O. R., Nogueira, M. A., Araujo, R. S., and Hungria, M. 2015. Co-inoculation of soybean with Bradyrhizobium and Azospirillum promotes early nodulation. American Journal of Plant Sciences 6: 1641-1649.
9. Dabaghian, Z., Pirdashti, H., Abasian, A., and Bahari Saravi, S. H. 2015. The effect of biofertilizers, Thiobacillus, Azotobacter, Azospirillum and organic sulfur on nodulation process and yield of soybean (Glycine Max L. Merr.). Applied Field Crop Research 107: 17-25. (in Persian with English abstract).
10. Dey, R., Pal, K. K., Bhatt, D. M., and Chauhan, S. M. 2004. Growth promotion and yield enhancement of peanut (Arachis hypogaea L.) by application of plant growth-promoting rhizobacteria. Microbiological Research 159: 371-94.
11. Divsalar, M., Tahmasbi-Sarvestani, Z., Mohammad Modares Sanavi, A., and Hamidi, A. 2016. The evaluation of drought stress impact as irrigation withholding at reproductive stages on quantitative and qualitative performance of soybean cultivars. Agricultural Crop Management 18: 481-493. (in Persian with English abstract).
12. Elkoca, E., Kantar, F., and Sahin, F. 2008. Influence of nitrogen fixing and phosphorus solubilizing bacteria on the nodulation, plant growth, and yield of chickpea. Journal of Plant Nutrition 31: 157-171.
13. Emami, A. 1996. Plant Analysis Methods. Iranian Plant and Water Research Center, No. 928. (in Persian).
14. Folch, J., Less, M., and Stone Stanley, G. H. 1957. A simple method for the isolation and purification of total lipids from animal tissues. Journal of Biological Chemistry 226: 497-508.
15. Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations Statistical Database. 2017. FAOSTAT Production Statistics of Crops. Available at: http://faostat3.fao.org/download/Q/QC/E.
16. Ghassemi-Golezani, K., and Lotfi, R. 2012. Response of soybean cultivars to water stress at reproductive stages. International Journal of Plant, Animal and Environmental Science 2: 198-202.
17. Glick, B. R. 1995. The enhancement of plant growth by free living bacteria. Canadian Journal of Microbiology 41: 109-117.
18. Gupta, G., Parihar, S., Ahirwar, N. K., and Snehi, S. K. 2015. Plant Growth Promoting Rhizobacteria (PGPR): Current and Future Prospects for Development of Sustainable Agriculture. Microbial & Biochemical Technology 7: 96-102.
19. Habibi, D. 2015. Effect of plant growth promoting rhizobacteria, foliar application of amino acids and silicic acid on yield and yield components of wheat under drought stress. New Finding in Agriculture 9: 89-104. (in Persian with English abstract).
20. Hokmalipour, S. 2017. Evaluate the effect of plant growth promoting rhizobacteria (PGPR) and nitrogen fertilizer on yield and some agronomic and physiological traits of medicinal plant of Peppermint (Mentha piperita L.). Journal of Plant Ecophysiology 9: 133-144. (in Persian with English abstract).
21. Khademhamzeh, H. R., Karimie, M., Rezaie, A., and Ahmadie, M. 2004. Effect of plant density and planting date on agronomic characteristics, yield and yield components in soybean. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Science 35: 357-367. (in Persian with English abstract).
22. Khan, A. G. 2005. Role of soil microbes in the rhizospheres of plants growing on trace metal contaminated soils in phytoremediation. Journal of Trace Elements in Medicine and Biology 18: 355-64.
23. Jeon, J. S., Lee, S. S., Kim, H. Y., Ahn, T. S., and Song, H. G. 2003. Plant growth promotion in soil by some inoculated microorganisms. Journal of Microbiology 41: 271-76.
24. Mehrabadi, H. R., Nezami, A., Kafi, M., and Ahmadifard, M. 2016. Survey of the Effect of different irrigation levels on yield and yield components of sensitive and tolerant cotton cultivars. Journal of Water and Soil 6: 1415-1425. (in Persian with English abstract).
25. Mertz-Henning, L. M., Ferreira, L. C., Henning, F. A., Mandarino, J. M. G., Santos, E. D., Oliveira, M. C. N. D., Nepomuceno, A. L., Farias, J. R. B., and Neumaier, N. 2018. Effect of water deficit-induced at vegetative and reproductive stages on protein and oil content in soybean grains. Agronomy 8: 1-11.
26. Moghaddam Khamseh, A., Daneshian, J., Amini Dehghi, M., Jabbari, H., and Modarres Sanavy, S. A. M. 2012. Effect of plant density and water deficit on the growth, yield and yield component of soybean (Glycine max (L.) Merrill). Journal of Agronomy Science 4: 27-40.
27. Mohseni, A. R., Khajoinejad, G. R., and Mohammadinejad, G. 2015. Yield and yield components reaction of soybean cultivars to inoculation by Bradyrhizobium Japonicum bacteria and nitrogen. Journal of Plant Production Research 22: 73-88. (in Persian with English abstract).
28. Morrison, F. B. 1956. Feeds and feeding. 22th edn. The Morrison Publishing Company, Ithaca, New York. USA.
29. Prakamhang, J., Tittabutr, P., Boonkerd, N., Teamtisong, K., Uchiumi, T., Abe, M., and Teaumroong, N. 2015. Proposed some interactions at molecular level of PGPR inoculated with Bradyrhizobium diazoefficiens USDA110 and B. Japonicum THA6 on soybean symbiosis and its potential of field application. Applied Soil Ecology 85: 38-49.
30. Rostamzadeh Kaleybar, M., Farboodi, M. Hoseinzadeh Moghbeli, A. H., and Razmi, N. 2012. The effects of irrigation regimes on second cropping of three soybean genotypes in Moghan region. Journal of Crop and Weed Ecophysiology 5: 15-28. (in Persian with English abstract).
31. Ruzzi, M., and Aroca, R. 2015. Plant growth-promoting rhizobacteria act as biostimulants in horticulture. Scientia Horticulture 196: 124-134.
32. Seiedi, M. N., and Seyed Sharifi, R. 2013. The effects of seed inoculation with rhizobium and nitrogen application on yield and some agronomic characteristics of Soybean (Glycine max L.) under Ardabil condition. Iranian Field Crop Research 11: 618-628. (in Persian with English abstract).
33. Seyed-Sharifi, R., Lotfollah, F., and Kamari, H. 2016. Evaluation of effects of Azotobacter, Azospirillum and Psedomunas inoculation and spraying of nitrogen on fertilizer use efficiency and growth of Triticale. Journal of Soil Management and Sustainable 5: 115-132. (in Persian with English abstract).
34. Sharifi, R., Ahmadzadeh, M., Sharifi-Tehrani, A., and Talebi-Jahromi, K. 2010. Pyoverdine production in Pseudomonas fluorescens UTPF5 and its association with suppression of common bean damping off caused by Rhizoctonia solani (Kuhn). Journal of Plant Protection Research 50: 72-78.
35. Shiri-Jenaqrd, M., and Raei, Y. 2014. Effect of growth-promoting bacteria on soybean nodulation and its oil and protein yields. Journal of Agricultural Science and Sustainable Production 24: 69-82.
36. Sindhu, S. S., Suneja, S., Goel, A. K., Parmer, N. K., and Dadarwal, R. 2002. Plant growth promoting effects of Pseudomonas sp. on co inoculation with Mesorhizobium sp. Cicer strain under sterile and wilt sick soil conditions. Applied Soil Ecology 19: 57-64.
37. Souza, R. D., Ambrosini, A., and Passaglia, L. M. 2015. Plant growth-promoting bacteria as inoculants in agricultural soils. Genetics and Molecular Biology 38: 401-419.
38. Tabassum, B., Khan, A., Tariq, M., Ramzan, M., Khan, M. S. I., Shahid, N., and Aaliya, K. 2017. Bottlenecks in commercialization and future prospects of PGPR. Applied Soil Ecology 121: 102-117.
39. Vahadi, N., and Gholinezhad, E. 2015. Evaluation of Drought Tolerance of Some Soybean Cultivars. Journal of Water Research in Agriculture 29: 1-9. (in Persian with English abstract).