1. Ahmadi, K., Gholizadeh, H. A., Ebadzadeh, H. R., Hosseinpoor, R., Abdo Shah, H., Kazemian, A., and Rafiei, M. 2016. Agricultural statistics of the years 2015-2016. First volume of crops. Ministry of Agriculture. Deputy Director of planning and economics. Center for Information and Communication Technology. (in Persian).
2. Alimohammadi, A., Ezzati, F., and Kuhi, R. 2016. Determination of the most suitable winter wheat cultivar by comparing yield and yield components of some wheat cultivars grown in the Varzaghan area of East Azarbaijan. National Conference on Knowledge and Technology of Agricultural Science, Natural Resources and Environment of Iran, Tehran.
3. Aydin, N., Mut, Z., and Ozcan, H. 2010. Estimation of broad-sense heritability for grain yield and some agronomic and quality traits of bread wheat (Triticum aestivum L.). Journal of Food, Agriculture and Environment 8 (2): 419-421.
4. Bakhshayeshi Geshlagh, M. 2011. Study of adaptability and yield stability of wheat cultivars in cold and mountainous moderate-cold climate of Iran. Journal of Crops Improvement 13 (2): 41-49. (in Persian).
5. Bakhshayeshi, M., and Bakhshayeshi, H. 2012. Study of interaction of genotype environment and stability of grain yield in bread wheat cultivars in Kurdestan province. New Finding in Agriculture 6 (4): 201-213. (in Persian with English abstract).
6. Behdad, M., Paknejad, F., Vazan, S., Ardakani, M. R., and Sadeghi Shoae, M. 2012. Evaluation of drought stress on effective traits at accumulative cumulative assimilate of grain in different cultivars of wheat. Iranian Journal of Agronomy and Plant Breeding 8 (3): 79-83. (in Persian with English abstract).
7. Dawari, N. H., and Luthra, O. P. 1991. Character association studies under high and low environments in wheat. Indian Journal of Agricultural Research 25: 515-518.
8. Emam, Y., Ranjbari, A., and Bohrani, M. J. 2007. Evaluation of grain yield and its components in wheat genotypes under drought stress condition after anthesis. Journal of Agriculture Natural Resource Science Technology 11: 317-327. (in Persian with English abstract).
9. Farshadfar, A. S. 1998. Application of quantitative genetics in plant breeding. Taqbostan Publication, Razi University, Kermanshah. 396 p. (in Persian).
10. Fischer, R. A. 2008. The importance of grain or kernel number in wheat: A reply to Sinclair and Jamieson. Field Crops Research 105: 15-21.
11. Ghobakhlou, R. A. 2015. Planting wheat in cold regions (especially for dry farming and irrigated). Seed and Plant Improvement Research Institute, Dry Agricultural Research Institute, Agricultural Engineering Research Institute, Soil and Water Research Institute, Office for the Promotion of Agricultural and Natural Resources. Agricultural Education Publication. 39 p. (in Persian).
12. Giambalwo, D., Ruisi, P. G., and Di-Miceli. 2010. Nitrogen use efficiency and nitrogen fertilizer recovery of durum wheat genotypes as affected by interspecific competition. Agronomy Journal 102 (2): 707-715.
13. Hamam, K. A. 2008. Pedigree selection in F3 and F4 generations for grain yield of durum wheat. Assiut Journal of Agriculture Science 39 (3): 1-11.
14. Hooshmandi, B. 2015. Evaluation some morphophysiological indices and yield of bread wheat cultivars. Crop Physiology Journal 7 (26): 121-134. (in Persian with English abstract).
15. Karimi, A., Meskarbashee, M., Nabipour, M., and Broomandnasab, S. 2012. The study of some quantity and quality characteristics of two wheat cultivars under different planting method and irrigation levels conditions. Journal of Agriculture Science and Sustainable Production 21 (4): 95-104. (in Persian with English abstract).
16. Kazemi arbat, H. 2011. Private agronomy, Vol 1: Cereals. University Publication Center. (in Persian).
17. Kebriaei, A., Yazdani sepas, A., Keshavarz, S., Bihamta, M., and Najafi Mirak, T. 2007. Stability of grain yield in promising winter and facultative wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) lines. Iranian Journal of Crop Sciences 9 (3): 225-236. (in Persian with English abstract).
18. Kouchaki, A., Nassiri, M., Jahanbin, G. H., and Zare, A. 2004. Diversity of crop cultivars in Iran. Desert (Biaban), 9 (1): 49-67. (in Persian with English abstract).
19. Mehari, M., Alamerew, S., and Lakew, B. 2014. Genotype environment interaction and yield stability of malt barley genotypes evaluated in Tigray, Ethiopia Using the Ammi Analysis. Asian Journal of Plant Sciences 13 (2): 73-79.
20. Mohammadi, S. 2014. Evolution of Grain Yield and its Components Relationships in Bread Wheat Genotypes under Full Irrigation and Terminal Water Stress Conditions Using Multivariate Statistical Analysis. Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research 12 (1): 99-109. (in Persian).
21. Mohammadi Gonbad, R., Esfahani, M., Roustaei, M., and Sabouri, H. 2016. Effect of planting dates on grain filling of bread wheat genotypes under rain-fed condition of Gonbad-e-Qabus region. Cereal Research 6 (3): 307-321. (in Persian with English abstract).
22. Morgounova, A., Zykinb, V., Belanb, I., Roseevab, L., Zelenskiyc, Y., Budakd, H., and Bekese, F. 2010. Genetic gains for grain yield in high latitude spring wheat grown in Western. Siberia in 1900-2008. Field Crops Research 117: 101-112.
23. Morinaka, Y., Sakamoto, T., Inukai, Y., Agetsuma, M., Kitano, H., Ashikari, M., and Matsuoka, M. 2006. Morphological alteration caused by brassinosteroid insensitivity increases the biomass and grain production of rice. Plant Physiology 141: 924-931.
24. Moshfeghi, N., Khazaei, H. R., and Kafi, M. 2015. The Study of phenological and morphophysiological traits of new and old barely (Hordeum vulgare L.) shoot cultivars. Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research 13 (1): 92-100. (in Persian with English abstract).
25. Motamedi, M., and Moradi, M. 2012. Evaluation of yield and yield components of bread wheat cultivars under different environmental conditions. Crop physiology Journal 4 (14): 45-58. (in Persian with English abstract).
26. Rahemi karizaki, A. 2011. Investigation the changes of physiological and morphological traits associated with wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) yield. Thesis of Ph.D. Agronomy. Department of Agronomy, Gorgan University of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources. 104 p. (in Persian with English abstract).
27. Schillinger, W. F. 2005. Tillage method and sowing rate relations for dry land spring wheat, barley and oat. Crop Science 45: 2636-2643.
28. Shahkuie, A. 2017. The study of the role of climate in tourism planning in Golestan Province. Sepehr, Journal of the Geographic Organization of the Armed Forces 79: 52-57. (in Persian).
29. Soltani, A. 2015. Application of SAS in statistical analysis. Jehad Daneshgahi Publisher. P. 182. (in Persian).
30. Soltani, A., Rezaei, A., Khajeh Pour, M. R., and Mirlohi, A. 2001. Relationship and contribution of various morphological and physiological traits in yield formation of sorghum. Journal of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources 7 (4): 85-94. (in Persian with English abstract).
31. Talebifar, M., Taghizadeh, R., and Kamali Kivi, S. E. 2015. Determination of relationships between yield and yield components in wheat varieties under water deficit stress in different growth stages through Path analysis. Agronomy Journal (Pajouhesh & Sazandegi) 108: 107-113.
32. Yung, S. J., Gyenism, L., Bossolini, E., Hayes, P. M., Matus, I. K., Smith, P., Steffenson, B. J., Tuberosa, R., and Muehlbauer, G. J. 2006. Validation of quantitative trait loci for multiple resistances in barley using advanced backcross lines developed with a wild barley. Crop Science 46: 1179-1186.
33. Zadox, J.C., Change, T. T., and Konzak, C. F. 1974. A decimal code for the growth of cereals. Weed Research 14: 415-421.