1. Agricultural statistics. 2013. Ministry of Agriculture. Department of Planning and Economy. Center of information and communication technology.
2. Andrade, F. H., Calvino, P., Cirilo, A., and Barbieri, P. 2002. Yield responses to narrow rows depend on increased radiation interception. Agronomy Journal 94 (5): 975-980.
3. Anil, K., Yakadri, M., and Jayasree, G. 2018. Influence of Nitrogen Levels and Times of Application on Growth Parameters of Aerobic Rice. International Journal of Current Microbiology and Applied Sciences 7 (5): 1525-1529.
4. Asmamaw, B. A. 2017. Effect of planting density on growth, yield and yield attributes of rice (Oryza sativa L.). African Journal of Agricultural Research 12 (35): 2713-2721.
5. Bozorgi, H. M., Faraji, A., Khosravi Danesh, R., Keshavarz, A., Azarpour, E., and Tarighi, F. 2011. Effect of Plant Density on Yield and Yield Components of Rice. World Applied Sciences Journal 12 (11): 2053-2057.
6. Deng, N., Ling, X., Sun, Y., Zhang, C., Fahad, S., Peng, S., Cui, K., Nie, L., and Huang, J. 2015. Influence of temperature and solar radiation on grain yield and quality in irrigated rice system. European Journal of Agronomy 64: 37-46.
7. Dowling, N. G., Greenfield, S. M., and Fisher, K. S. 1998. Sustainability of Rice the Global Food System. International Rice Research Institute, 1st Ed. Los Banos, Philippines. 404 pages.
8. Emam, Y. 2007. Cereals Production. Shiraz, Univ. press. 199p.
9. Esmaeilzadeh Moridani, M., Eshraghi-Nejad, M., Galeshi, S., and Ashouri, M. 2012. The investigation of nitrogen fertilizer split application effect on quantity yield and grain quality of rice varieties (Hashemi and Bahar 1) in Guilan. Journal of Crop Production 4 (2): 121-138. (in Persian with English abstract).
10. Esmaeilzade-Moridani, M., Alami-Saeid, K., and Eshraghi-Nejad, M. 2013. Study of nitrogen split application on yield and grain quality on native and breeded rice varieties. Scientia Agriculture 2 (1): 3-10.
11. Fageria, N. K. 2009. The Use of Nutrients in Crop Plants. New York: CRC Press. 448 Pages.
12. Farrell, T. C., Fox, K. M., Williams, R. L., Fukai, S., and Lewin, L. G. 2006b. Minimizing cold damage during reproductive development among temperate rice genotypes. Genotypic variation and flowering traits related to cold tolerance screening. Australian Journal of Agricultural Research 57 (1): 89-100.
13. Ganga Devi, M., Tirumala Reddy, S., Sumati, V., Pratima, T., and John, K. 2012. Nitrogen management to improve the nutrient uptake, yield and quality parameters of scented rice under aerobic culture. International Journal of Applied Biology and Pharmaceutical Technology 3 (1): 340-344.
14. Gbadamosi, A., and Daniel, M. M. 2014. Effect of light intensity on growth and yield of a Nigerian local rice variety-Ofada. International Journal of Plant Research 4 (4): 89-94.
15. Gu, X., Liang, Z., Huang, L., Ma, H., Wang, M., Yang, H., Liu, M., Lv, H., and Lv, B. 2012. Effects of plastic film mulching and plant density on rice growth and yield in saline-sodic soil of northeast China. Journal of Food, Agriculture and Environment 10 (2): 560-564.
16. Haefel, S. M., Naklang, K., Harnpichitvitaya, D., Jearakongman, S., Skulkhu, E., Romyen, P., Tabtim, S., and Suriya-Arunroj, S. 2006. Factor affecting rice yield and fertilizer response in rain fed lowlands of northeast Thailand. Field Crop Research 98 (1): 39-51.
17. Hirzel, J., Pedreros, A., and Cordero, K. 2011. Effect of nitrogen rates and spilt nitrogen fertilization on grin yield and its components in flooed rice. Chilean Journal of Agricultural Research 71 (3): 437-444.
18. Islam, M. S., Peng, Sh., Visperas, R. M., and Ereful, N. 2007. Lodging-related morphological traits of hybrid rice in a tropical irrigated ecosystem. Field Crops Research 101 (2): 240-248.
19. Jemberu, T., Togashi, M., and Urayama, H. 2015. Nitrogen fertilizer application timing on growth and yield of Nerica4 and Japanese rice variety toyohatamochi. International Research Journal of Agricultural Science and Soil Science 5 (3): 91-97.
20. Jiang, W., Lee, J., Chu, Sh., Ham, T. H., Woo, M. O., Cho, Y. I., Chin, J. H., Han, L., Xuan, Y., and Yuan, D. 2010. Genotype × environment interactions for chilling tolerance of rice recombinant inbred lines under different low temperature environments. Field Crops Research 117 (2-3): 226-236.
21. Kamruzzaman, M. D., Abdul Kayum, M. D., Mainul Hasan, M. D., Mahmudul Hasan, M. D., Jaime, A. T., and Silva, D. A. 2013. Effect of split application of nitrogen fertilizer on yield and yield attributes of transplanted aman rice (Oryza sativa L.). Bangladesh Journal of Agricultural Research 38 (4): 579-587.
22. Kaushal, A. K., Rana, N. S., Singh, A., Sachin, N., and Srivastav, A. 2010. Response of Levels and Split Application of Nitrogen in Green Manured Wetland Rice (Oryza sativa L.). Asian Journal of Agricultural Sciences 2 (2): 42-46.
23. Kazemi Posht Mosavi, H., Pirdashti, H. A., Bahmanyar, M. A., and Nasiri, M. 2007. Study the effects of nitrogen fertilizer rates and split application on yield and yield components of different rice (Oryza sativa L.) cultivars. Quarterly pajouhesh-va-sazandegi 20 (2): (75 in Agronomy and Horticulture) 68-77. (in Persian with English abstract).
24. Kheyri, N., Mobasser, H. R., Masoodi, B., and Yadollahi, P. 2016. Effect of plant density and planting pattern on yield components and yield of rice (Oryza sativa L.) var. Tarom Amrollahi. Journal of Plant Ecophysiology 8 (26): 26-34. (in Persian with English abstract).
25. Khourgami, A., Hoseini Varaki, M., Mobasser, H. R., and Nasrollahi, H. 2012. Study the Effect of Nitrogen Division and Plant Density on Morphological Characteristics Related to Lodging in Rice ‘Tarom Hasansaraie’ Cultivar. International Journal of Science and Advanced Technology 2 (4): 47-50.
26. Lee, M. H. 2001. Low Temperature Tolerance in Rice: The Korean Experience. Increased Lowland Rice Production in the Mekong Region; edited by Shu Fukai and Jaya Basnayake. ACIAR proceeding 101: 109-117.
27. Liu, L., Zhu, Y., Tang, L., Cao, W., and Wang, E. 2013. Impacts of climate changes, soil nutrients, variety types and management practices on rice yield in East China: A case study in the Taihu region. Field Crops Research 149: 40-48.
28. Liu, Q. H., Wu, X., Li, T., Ma, J. Q., and Zhou, X. B. 2013. Effects of elevated air temperature on physiological characteristics of flag leaves and grain yield in rice. Chilean Journal of Agricultural Research 73 (2): 85-90.
29. Liu, Q., Cai, J., Li, T., and Zhang, J. 2007. Response of grain-filling properties and quality in rice to weak light during initial period of young spike. Acta Agriculture Universities Jiangxiensis 29: 172-175.
30. Majidian, M., Ghalavand, A., Kamgar Haghighi, A. A., and Karimian. A. 2008. Effect of drought stress, nitrogen fertilizer and manure on chlorophyll meter reading, grain yield and yield components in grain maize CV. SC704. Quarterly Iranian Journal of Crop Sciences 10 (3): 303-330. (in Persian with English abstract).
31. Mohaddesi, A., Abbasian, A., Bakhshipour, S., and Salehi, M. 2010. Effects of nitrogenous fertilizer and planting density on yield and yield components of 843 rice line. Journal of Crop Ecophysiology 2 (3): 198-208.
32. Mohammadian Roshan, N., Azarpour, E., and Moradi, M. 2011. Study of yield and yield components of rice in different Plant spacing and Number of Seedlings per Hill. Middle-East Journal of Scientific Research 7 (2): 136-140.
33. Moradpour, S., Koohi, R., Babaei, M., and Goldoust Khorshidi, M. 2013. Effect of planting date and planting density on rice yield and growth analysis (Fajr Variety). International Journal of Agriculture and Crop Sciences 5 (3): 267-272.
34. Niknejad, Y., Zamani, M. H., Falah, A., and Nasiri, M. 2017. Evaluation of nitrogen fertilizer rates and planting space on agronomic traits of 8615 rice line. Applied Field Crops Research (Pajouhesh and Sazandegi) 29 (3-112): 1-8. (in Persian with English abstract).
35. Peng, S., Huang, J., Sheehy, J. E., Laza, R. C., Visperas, R. M., Zhong, X., Centeno, G. S., Khush, G. S., and Cassman, K. G. 2004. Rice yields decline with higher night temperature from global warming. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America 101 (27): 9971-9975.
36. Qi-hua, L., Xiu, W., Bo-cong, C., Jia-qing, M., and Jie, G. 2014. Effects of low light on agronomic and physiological characteristics of rice including grain yield and quality. Rice Science 21 (5): 243-251.
37. Rezaei Noupashani, S., and Aminpanah, H. 2018. Effect of different crops rotation with rice, N rate and N split application on crop grain yield. Journal of Plant Ecophysiology 9 (31): 95-106. (in Persian with English abstract).
38. Sacks, W. J., Deryng, D., Foley, J. A., and Ramankutty, N. 2010. Crop planting dates: an analysis of global patterns. Global Ecology and Biogeography 19 (5): 607-620.
39. Sandhu, S. S., Mahal, S. S., and Kaur, A. 2015. Physicochemical, cooking quality and productivity of rice as influenced by planting methods, planting density and nitrogen management. International Journal of Food, Agriculture and Veterinary Sciences 5 (1): 33-40.
40. Sarmadnia, Gh., and Koocheki, A. 2005. Crop Physiology. Mashhad University Jihad Publications, 400p. (in Persian).
41. Sathiya, K., and Ramesh, T. 2009. Effect of split application of nitrogen on growth and yield of aerobic rice. Asian Journal of Experimental Sciences 23 (1): 303-306.
42. Seyoum, M., Alamerew, S., and Bantte, K. 2011. Evaluation of upland NERICA rice genotypes for grain yield and yield components along an altitude gradient in southwest Ethiopia. Journal of Agronomy 10 (4): 105-111.
43. Shaiful Islam, M. D., Hasanuzzaman, M., Rokonuzzaman, M., and Nahar, K. 2009. Effect of split application of nitrogen fertilizer on morphophysiological parameters of rice genotypes. International Journal of Plant Production 3 (1): 51-61.
44. Sheehy, J. E., Mitchell, P., Allen, L., and Ferrer, A. B. 2006. Mathematical consequences of using various empirical expressions of crop yield as a function of temperature. Field Crops Research 98 (2): 216-221.
45. Shimono, H., Hasegawa, T., and Iwama, K. 2002. Response of growth and grain yield in paddy rice to cool water at different growth stages. Field Crops Research 73 (2-3): 67-79.
46. Shrestha, S., Asch, F., Brueck, H., Giese, M., Dusserre, J., and Ramanantsoanirina, A. 2013. Phonological responses of upland rice grown along an altitudinal gradient. Environmental and Experimental Botany 89: 1-10.
47. Singh, R. P., Vara Prasad, P. V., and Reddy, K. R. 2013. Impacts of changing climate and climate variability on seed production and seed industry. Advances in Agronomy 118: 49-110.
48. Smith, W. H. 1983. Symposium on Potential Productivity of Field Crops under Different Environments. Int. Rice Res. Inst., 1983. Agricultural productivity. 526 pages.
49. Sultana, M. R., Rahman, M. M., and Rahman, M. H., 2012. Effect of row and hill spacing on the yield performance of boro rice (cv. BRRI dhan45) under aerobic system of cultivation. Journal of the Bangladesh Agricultural University 10 (1): 39-42.
50. Thakur, P., Kumar, S., Malik, J. A., Berger, J. D., and Nayyar, H. 2010. Cold stress effects on reproductive development in grain crops: an overview. Environmental and Experimental Botany 67 (3): 429-443.
51. Wang, Z., Quebedeuux, B., and Stutte, G. W. 1996. Partitioning of (14c) glucose into sorbitol and other carbohydrates in apple under water stress. Australian Journal of Plant Physiology 23 (3): 245-251.
52. Yazdani, A., Mobasser, H. R., Niknezhad, Y., and Kheyri, N. 2015. Effect of planting pattern and split application of nitrogen fertilizer on qualitative traits and grain yield of rice (Oryza sativa L.) var. Koohsar in second cropping. Journal of Applied Research of Plant Ecophysiology 2 (1): 121-134. (in Persian).
53. Yoshida, S. 1981. Growth and development of rice plants In: Fundamental of Rice Crop Science. International Rice Research Institute (IRRI), Los Baños, Laguna, Philippines, 1-63.
54. Zhang, B., and Yamagishi, J. 2010. Response of spikelet number per panicle in rice cultivars to three transplanting densities. Plant Production Science 13 (3): 279-288.