1. Abdi, P. 2005. Economic Performance Assessment of Small Agricultural Water Supply Structures. Journal of Water and Soil Science 19 (2): 301-302. (in Persian).
2. Abu-Zreig, M. M., Abe, Y., and Isoda, H. 2006. The auto-regulative capability of pitcher irrigation system. Agricultural Water Management 85 (3): 272-278.
3. Asadi, R., Rezaei, M., and Motamed, M. K. 2004. A simple solution for dealing with droughts in Mazandaran Rice Fields. Journal of Drought and Agricultural Drought 14: 87-90. (in Persian).
4. Bainbridg, D. A. 2001. Buried clay pot irrigation: A little known but very efficient traditional method of irrigation. Agriculture Water Management 48: 79-88.
5. Baker, N. R., and Horton, P. 1987. Chlorophyll fluorescence quenching during photoinhibition. In: Photoinhibition (D.J. Kyle, C.B. Osmond, C.J. Arntzen, (eds.) Elsevier Scientific Publisher, Amsterdam. 85-94.
6. Bastani, S. 2003. Ground water irrigation scheme with clay pipes. 7th seminar of Iranian national committee on Irrigation and Drainage 26: 1-22. (in Persian).
7. Basu, P., Ashoo, S., and Sukumaran, N. 1998. Changes in net photosynthetic rate and chlorophyll fluorescence in potato leaves induced by water stress. Photosynthetic 19: 13-35.
8. Bilger, W., and Bjorkman, O. 1990. Role of the xanthophyll cycle in Photoprotection elucidated by measurements of light-induced absorbance changes, fluorescence and photosynthesis in leaves of Hedera canariensis. Photosynthesis Research 25: 173-185.
9. Bolhar-Nordenkampf, H. R., and Oquist, G. 1993. Chlorophyll fluorescence as a tool in photosynthesis research. In: Photosynthesis and Production in a Changing Environment: A Field and Laboratory Manual (Eds. Hall, D. O., Scurlock, J. M. O., Bolhar-Nordenkampf, H. R.; Leegood, R. C.; Long, S. P.).Pp. 193-206. London: Chapman & Hall.
10. Bouman, B. A. M., Lampayan, R. M., and Tuong, T. P. 2007. Water management in irrigated rice- coping with water scarcity. Los Banose (Philippines): International Rice Research Institute 54p.
11. De Lucena, C. C., De Siqueira, D. L., Martinez, H. N., and Cecon, P. R. 2012. Salt stress change chlorophyll fluorescence in mango. Revista Brasileira Fruticultura 34: 1245-1255.
12. Genty, B., Briantais, J. M., and Baker, N. R. 1989. Relationship between the quantum yield of photosynthetic electron transport and quenching of chlorophyll fluorescence, Biochimica et Biophysica Acta 990: 87-92.
13. Ghorbani vaghei, H., Bahrami, H. A., Alizade, P., and Nasiri saleh, F. 2011. Hydraulic Properties of Porous Clay Capsules and its Effect on Soil Moisture Distribution. Iranian Water Research Journal 5 (9): 1-10. (in Persian).
14. Ghorbani, H. R., Samizade Lahiji, H., Rabiei, B., and Gholipor, M. 2011. Grouping of different rice genotypes using factor analysis and cluster analysis. Journal of Agricultural Knowledge and Sustainable Production 21 (3): 89-104. (in Persian).
15. Gilmore, A. M. 2004. Chlorophyll a Fluorescence. In: A signature of Photosynthesis (Eds. Papageorgiou, G. C. and Govindjee, D.), Pp.55-600. Springer, Dordrecht.
16. Heidari, N. 2011. Determination and evaluation of water use efficiency index of crops managed by farmers in the country. Journal of Water and Irrigation Management 1 (2): 43-57. (in Persian).
17. Hwang, C. J., Kim, K. T., Oh, N. K., and Jeong, J. U .1989. The effect of drought at the reproductive stage on degeneration, sterility, ripening and nutrient uptake of rice. Research Reports of the Rural Development of Administration, Rice. 31: 36-42.
18. Iguaz, A., Rodriguez, M., and Virseda, P. 2005. Influence of handling and processing of rough rice on fissured and head rice Yields. Journal of Food Engineering 77: 803-809.
19. Jiang, H., Jiang, G. L., Wang, G. L., Wu, J. L., He, Z. B., and Shen, J. L. 1991. Identification of drought resistance in rice germplasm resources. Jiangsu, Agricultural Science 1: 10-12.
20. Juraimi, A. S., Saiful, M. A. H., Beegum, M., Anuar, A. R., and Azmi, M. 2009. Influence of flooding intensity and duration on rice growth and yield. Pertanika Journal of Tropical Agriculture Science 32 (2): 195-208.
21. Kaouther, Z., Ben, Fredj, M., Mani, F., and Hannachi, C. 2012. Impact of salt stress (NaCl) on growth, chlorophyll content and fluorescence of Tunisian cultivars of chili pepper (Capsicum frutescens L.). Journal of Stress Physiology and Biochemistry 8: 236-252.
22. Kramer, D. M., Johnson, G., Kiirats, O., and Edwards, G. E .2004. New flux parameters for the determination of QA redox state and excitation fluxes. Photosynthesis Research 79: 209-218.
23. Krause, G.H., and Weis, E. 1991. Chlorophyll fluorescence and photosynthesis: The basics. Annual Review Plant Physiology and Plant Molecular Biology 42: 313-349.
24. Li, Y., and Barker, R. 2004. Increasing water productivity for paddy irrigation in china. Paddy Water Environment 2 (4): 187-193.
25. Mamnoei, E., and Seyed Sharifi, R. 2010. Study the effects of water deficit on chlorophyll fluorescence indices and the amount of proline in six barley genotypes and its relation with canopy temperature and yield. Journal of Plant Biology 5: 51-62.
26. Mao, Z. 2001. Water efficient irrigation and environmentally sustainable irrigated rice production in China. Wuhan University. Department of Irrigation and Drainage. 15p.
27. Mirlohi, A. F., Ehtemam, M. H., and Sabzalian, M. R. 2004. Investigating the factors of better rice growth in flooding conditions using Iranian cultivars. Journal of Water and Soil Science 8 (2): 121-133. (in Persian).
28. Mohammadi, H., Soltani, A., Sadeghipour, H., Zeinali, E., and Najafi Hezarjaribi, R. 2008. Effect of seed deterioration on vegetative growth and chlorophyll fluorescence in soybean (Glycine max L.). Journal Agriculture Science and Natural Resource 15 (5): 112-118.
29. Raeisi, T., and Sabouri, A. 2015. Validation and Analysis of Relationship between Microsatellite Markers Related to Drought Stress Tolerance and Salinity in Iranian Aerobic Rice Under Osmotic Stress. Journal of Crop Biotechnology 4 (10): 57-72. (in Persian).
30. Ranjbar Fardoei, A. 2017. Application of chlorophyll fluorescence indices in evaluating the performance of photosynthetic device khinjuk pistachio )Pistacia khinjuk L.( under osmotic stress. Journal of plant process function 6 (19): 247-254. (in Persian).
31. Reto, J. S., Michael, M. T., and Srivastava, A. 2004. Analysis of the chlorophyll a fluorescence transient. Pp: 2-38. In: Georg C and Govindjee P (Eds). Chlorophyll Fluorescence: A Signature of Photosynthesis.
32. Rezaei, M., and Nahvi, M. 2003. Effect of irrigation interval on rice yield. 11th seminar of Iranian national committee on Irrigation and Drainage. (in Persian).
33. Rezaei, M., and Nahvi, M. 2008.Effect of different irrigation management methods on water use efficiency and some characters of two native rice cultivars in Guilan. Journal Agricultural Science 1 (9): 15-25. (in Persian).
34. Rodericek, M., Florencia, G. R., Rodriguez, G. D. P., lampayan, R. M., and Bouman, B. A. M .2011. Impact of the alternate wetting and drying (AWD) water-saving irrigation technique: Evidence from rice producers in the Philippines. Food Policy 36 (2): 280-288.
35. Rostaei, M., Mohamadi, A., Omri, A., Nashit, M., and Haghparast, R. 2009. Evaluation of drought tolerance in recombinant inbred lines of bread wheat from crosses of Azar 2 and 87Zhong291 cultivars using chlorophyll fluorescence parameters. Journal of Agricultural Knowledge and Sustainable Production 19 (1): 21-34. (in Persian).
36. Sayed, O. H. 2003. Chlorophyll fluorescence as a tool in cereal research. Photosynthetica 3: 321-330.
37. Schreiber, U., Bilger, W., Hormann, H., and Neubauer, C. 1998. Chlorophyll fluorescence as a diagnostic tool: basics and some aspects of practical relevance. In: Photosynthesis: a Comprehensive Treatise. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.
38. Schreiber, U., Schliwa, U., and Bilger, W .1986. Continuous recording of photochemical and non-photochemical chlorophyll fluorescence quenching with a new type of modulation fluorometer. Photosynthesis Research 10: 51-62.
39. Shi, Q., Zeng, X., Li, M., Tan, X., and Xu, F. 2002. Effects of different water management practices on rice growth. In: “Water-wise rice production” Bouman, B. A. M., Hengisdijk, H., Hardy, B., Bindraban, P.S., Tuong, T.P., Ladha JKNanchang. China.
40. Singh Samar, J. K., Ladh, R. K., Bhushan, G. L., and Raob, A. N. 2008. Weed management in aerobic rice systems under varying establishment methods. Crop Protection 27: 660-671.
41. Tuong, T. P., and B. A. M. Buman. 2003. Rice Production in water scarce environments. P. 53-6 Jkijne J.W., Barker R. and Molden D. (Eds). Water Productivity in agriculture, limits and opportunities for improvement. International Water Management. CABI Publishing Book. 352 Pp.
42. Yamane, Y., Kashino, Y., Koile, H., and Satoh, K. 1997. Increase in the fluorescence Fo level reversible inhibition of Photosystem II reaction center by high-temperature treatments in higher plants. Photosynthesis Research 52: 57-64.
43. Zhang, Y., Xie Z., Wang Y., Su P., An, L., and Gao H. 2011. Effect of water stress on leaf photosynthesis, chlorophyll content and growth of oriental lily. Russian Journal of Plant Physiology 58: 844-850.
44. Zlatev, Z. S., and Yordanov, I. T. 2004. Effects of soil drought on photosynthesis and chlorophyll fluorescence in bean plants. Bulgarian Journal Plant Physiology 30: 3-18.