1. Afsharmanesh, B., and Afsharmanesh, G. H. 2008. Effects of water stress and manure on yield, quality and characteristics Medicinal plant physiological (Plantago ovata Forssk(. Journal of Modern Agriculture 2 (4): 228-236.
2. Alizadeh, A., Sahzabi, E., Sharifi Ashorabadi, A. H., Shiranirad, M., and Abaszadeh, B. 2007. The effects of different methods and levels of using nitrogen on some quality and quantity characteristics of Satureja hortensis L. Iranian Journal of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants 23 (3): 416-431.
3. Alizadeh, A., Khoshkhui, M., Javidnia, K., Firuzi, O., Tafazoli, E., and Khalighi, A. 2010. Effects of fertilizer on yield, essential oil composition, total phenolic content and antioxidant activity in (Satureja hortensis L.) cultivated in Iran. Academic Journals 4 (1): 33-40.
4. Antolin, M. C., Yoller, J., and Sanchez-Diaz, M. 1995. Effect of temporary drought on nitrate-fed and nitrogen fixing alfalfa plants. Plant Science 107: 159-165.
5. Arazmjo, E., Heidari, M., and Ghanbari, A. 2010. Effect of water stress and type of fertilizer on yield and quality of chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla L.). Iranian Journal of Crop Sciences (2) 12: 100-111.
6. Baher, Z. F., Mirza, M., Ghorbanli, M., and Rezaii, M. B. 2002. The influence of water stress on plant height, herbal and essential oil yield and composition in (Satureja hortensis L.). Flavour and Fragrance Journal 17: 275-277.
7. Brussard, L., and Ferrera-Cenato, R. 1997. Soil ecology in sustainable agricultural systems. New York: Lewis Publishers, USA. 168 p.
8. Chatterjee, S. K., and Svoboda, K. P. 1995. Water stress effect on growth and yield of (Cymbopogon sp.) Andit’s alleviation by n-triacontanol. Acta Horticulture 390: 19-24.
9. Chaudhry, M. A., Rehman, A., Naeem, M. A., and Mushtaq, N. 1999. Effect of organic and inorganic fertilizers on nutrient contents and some properties of eroded loess soils. Pakistan Journal of Soil Science 16: 63-68.
10. Eghball, B., Ginting, D., and Gilley, J. E. 2004. Residual effects of manure and compost applications on corn production and soil properties. Agronomy Journal 96: 442-447.
11. Emam, Y. 2008. Water Relation in Plant. In: Koocheki, A. and Khaje Hosseini, M., Eds. Modern Agronomy. Jihad Daneshgahi Mashhad Press, 163-187. (in Persian).
12. Farzaneh, A., Ghani, A., and Azizi, M. 2010. The effect of water stress on morphological characteristics and essential oil content of improved sweet basil (Osimum basilicum L.). Journal of Plant Production 17 (1): 103-111.
13. Farzaneh, H. 1990. Agro Chemical.-Institute of Tehran University Press. Page 317.
14. Fernandez, R., Scull, R., Gonzales, J. L., Crespo, M., Sanchez, E., and Carballo, C. 1993. Effect of fertilization on yield and quality of (Matricaria reculita L.) (Chamomile). Aspects of mineral nutrition of the crop. Memorias 11th congreso latinoamericano de la ciencia del suelo, 2ed Congresso Cubcno de la Ciencia del Suelo, Berlin, Germany, 891-894.
15. Ghosh, P. K., Ajay, K. K., Bandyopadhyay, M. C., Manna, K. G., Mandal, A. K., and Hati, K. M. 2004. Comprative effectiveness of cattle manure, poultry manure, phosphor compost and fertilizer-NPK on three cropping system in vertisols of semi-arid tropics. Dry matter yield, nodulation, chlorophyll content and enzyme activity. Bio resource Technology 95: 85-93.
16. Hassan pour aghdam, M. B., Tabatabaie, S. J., Nazemyieh, H., and Aflatuni, A. 2009. Effects of different concentrations of nutrient solution on vegetative growth and essential oil of costmary (Tanacetum balsamita L.). Journal of Science agriculture 18 (1): 27-38.
17. Heidari, M., Bakhshande, M., Nadian, H., and Fathi, Gh. 2006. The effect of salinity and nitrogen on grain yield, osmotic regulators and sodium and potassium uptake in wheat. Chamran Journal of Agricultural Sciences Iran 37 (3): 501-510.
18. Hosseini, M., and Nasiri Mahallati, M. 1993. The relationship between water and land in crops. Translation- Publications Jihad University. Mashhad, page 560.
19. Jahan, M., and Koocheki, A. 2004. Effect of organic production of german chamomile (Maricaria chamomilla L.) on its chemical composition. Journal of Pajouhesh & Sazandegi 61: 87-95.
20. Jiang, Y., and Huang, N. 2001. Drought and Heat stress injury to two cool season turf grasses in relation to antioxidant metabolism and lipid peroxidation. Crop Science 41: 436-442.
21. Kafi, M., and Rostami, M. 2007. Yield characteristic and oil content of three safflower (Carthamus tinctorius) cultivar under drought stress in reproductive stage and irrigation whit salin water. Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research 5 (1): 121-131.
22. Kalra, A. 2003. Organic cultivation of medicinal and aromatic plants. Journal of Organic Production of Medicinal, FAO 22: 586-592.
23. Khorshidi, M., Rahimzade, B., Mir Hadi, M., and Nor Mohammadi, Gh. 2002. Study of drought stress Effects in diferent growth stage of potato. Journal of Sciences Agronomic 4 (1): 48-54.
24. Kızılkaya, R. 2008. Yield response and nitrogen concentrations of spring wheat (Triticum aestivum) inoculated with (Azotobacter chroococcum) strains. Ecological Engineering 3 (3): 150-156.
25. Mallanagouda, B. 1995. Effects of N. P. K and fym on growth parameters of onion, garlic and coriander. Journal of Medicinal and Aromatic Plant Science 4: 916-918.
26. Marschner, H. 1995. Mineral Nutrition of Higher Plants. 2nd Academic Press, Ltd. London.
27. Mona, Y., Kandil, A. M., and Swaefy Hend, M. F. 2008. Effect of three different compost levels on fennel and salvia growth character and their essential oils. Biological Sciences 4: 34-39.
28. Munne, S., and Alegre, L. 1999. Role of dew on the recovery of water stressed (Melissa officinallis L.). Journal of Plant Physiology 154 (5-6): 759-766.
29. Munne, S., Schwarz, K., Alegre, L., Horvath, G., and Szigeti, Z. 1999. Alpha-tocopherol protection against drought, induced damage in (Rosmarinus officinalis L.) and (Melissa officinalis L.) Journal of Plant Physiology. Proceedings of an International workshop at tata, Hungary, 23-26 August.
30. Pormosavi, S., Galavi, M., and Daneshyan, J. 2006. Assess the impact of manure on the stability of the cell membrane and chlorophyll content of soybean under drought stress. Proceedings of the 9th Congress of Crop Sciences. Abureyhan University. Tehran University. 41 (2):13-24.
31. Reddy, A. R., Chaitanya, K. V., and Vivekanandan, M. 2004. Drought induced responses of photosynthesis and antioxidant metabolism in higher plants. Journal of Plant Physiology 161: 1189-1202.
32. Rezvani Moghadam, P., Bakhshai, S., Amin Ghafuri, A., and Khoramdel, S. 2009. Effect of biological fertilizer and vermicompost on quantity savory- Plants Pharmaceutical Industry Development Conference. Tehran. Page 236.
33. Saborbilandi, M. 2004. The effect of different levels of manure on the performance of cumin dry land in the city of Gonabad. Proceedings of the 1th National Conference of cumin. Islamic Azad University of Sabzevar, 88-89.
34. Safikhani1, F., Heydari sharifabad, H., Syadat, A., Sharifi ashorabadi, A., Syednedjad, M., and Abbaszadeh, B. 2007. The effect of drought stress on percentage and yield of essential oil and physiological characteristics of Deracocephalum moldavica L. Iranian Journal of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants 23 (1): 86-89.
35. Saneoka, H., Moghaieb, R. E. A., Premachandra, G. S., and Fujita, K. 2004. Nitrogen nutrition and water stress effects on cell membrane stability and leaf water relations in (Agrostis palustris Huds.). Environmental and Experimental Botany 52: 131-138.
36. Scheffer, M. C., and Koehler, H. S. 1993. Influence of organic fertilization on the biomass, yield and yield composition of the essential oil of (Achillea millefolium). Acta Horticulture 331: 109-114.
37. Schonfeld, M. A., Johnson, R. C., Carver, B., and Morhinweg, D. W. 1988. Water relation in winter wheat as drought resistance indicator. Crop Science 28: 526-531.
38. Schutz, H., and Fangmier, E. 2001. Growth and yield responses of spring Wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) to elevated Co2 and water limitation. Environmental Pollution 114: 187-194.
39. Siddique, M. R. B., Hamid, A., and Islam, M. S. 2000. Drought stress effects on water relations of wheat. Bat. Bull. Acad. Scienes 41: 35-39.
40. Sinclair, T. R., and Ludlow, M. M. 1985. Who thought plant thermodynamics? The unfulfilled potential of plant water potential. Australia Journal Plant Physiology 33: 312-317.