1. Angus, J. F., and Van Herwarden, A. F. 2001. Increasing water use and water use efficiency in dryland wheat. Agronomy Journal 93: 290-298.
2. Araus, J. L., Bort J., Steduto, P., Villegas, D., and Royo, C. 2003. Breeding cereals for Mediterranean conditions: ecophysiological clues for biotechnology application. Annals of Applied Biology 142: 129-141.
3. Araus, J. L., Salfer, G. A., Reynolds, M. P., and Royo, C. 2002. Plant breeding and drought in C3 cereals: What Should we breed for? Annals of Botany 89: 925-240.
4. Calderini, D. F., Abeledo, L. G., Savin L., and Slafer, G. A. 1999. Effect of temperature and carpel size during pre- anthesis on potential grain weight in wheat. Journal of Agricultural Science 132: 453-459.
5. Carmer, S. G., Nyqist, W. E., and Walker, W. M. 1989. Least significant differences for combined analysis of experiments with two or three factor treatment design. Agronomy Journal 81: 665-672.
6. Dastfall, M., and Ramazanpoor, M. 2000. Evaluation for drought tolerance in wheat under weather Darab conditions. p. 250-250. 6th Iranian Crop Science, Babolsar, Iran.
7. Ehdaee, B. 1993. Sellection for drought tolerance in wheat. p. 43-62. 1st Iranian Crop Science, Karaj, Iran.
8. Fernandez, G. C. 1992. Effective selection criteria for assessing plant stress tolerance. Proceeding of the International Symposium on Adaptation of Vegetable and other Food Crops in Temperature and Water Stress. Taiwan. pp: 257-270.
9. Fischer, R. A. 2001. Selection traits for improving yield potential. In: Reynolds M. P., Ortiz- Monasterio J. I., and McNab A.(eds). Application physiology in wheat breeding. Mexico, D. F, CIMMYT, pp: 148-159.
10. Ghodsi, M. 2004. Ecophysiological aspects of water deficit on growth and development of wheat cultivars, Ph. D Thesis. Tehran University.
11. Hobbs, P. R., and Sayre, K. D. 2001. Managing experimental breeding trials. In: Reynoldss, M.P., Oritz-Monascrio, J.I., and McNab, A.(eds). Application of physiology in wheat breeding. Mexico, D.F. CIMMYT: 48-58.
12. Khazaee, H. R. 2002. Effect of drought stress on physiological traits of wheat resistant and suceptible cultivars and identification of the best suitable drought tolerance Indices, Ph. D Thesis. Ferdowsi University of Mashhad.
13. Kringwi, F. M., Van Ginkel, M., Terthowan, R., Sears, R. G., Rajaram, S., and Paulsen, G. M. 2004. Evaluation of selection strategies for wheat adaptation across water regimes. Euphytica 135: 361-371.
14. Martyniak, L. 2002. Grain yield and yield component of spring triticale as affected by simulated drought stress applied in different growth stages. Proceeding of the 5th International Triticale Symposium, Jun 30 – July 5, 2002, Radzikow, Poland. pp: 143-147.
15. Naderi, A., Hashemi Dezfooli, A., Majidi Heravan, E., Rezaee, A., and Noormohammadi, G. H. 1990. Study on corrolation of characteristics effect on grain weight and determination of some physiological traits on grain yield in some spring wheat genotypes in optimum and drought stress conditions. Seed and Plant 16 (2): 374-386.
16. Nasseri, A., and Fallahi, H. A. 2007. Water use efficiency of winter wheat under deficit irrigation. J. Biol. Sci. 7 (1): 19-26.
17. Reynolds, M. P., Skovmand, B., Trethowan, R. M., Singh, R. P., and Van Ginkel, M. 2000. Applying physiological strategies to wheat breeding. Anonymous: Research Highlights of the CIMMYT Wheat Program. 1999-2000. pp: 49-56. International Wheat Improvement Center.
18. Richards, R. A., Condon, A. G., and Robetzke, G. J. 2001. Trait to improve yield in dry environments. In: Reynolds M. P., Ortiz- Monasterio J. I., and McNab A. (eds). Application physiology in wheat breeding. Mexico, D. F, CIMMYT. pp: 88-100.
19. Richards, R. A., Robetzke, G. J., Condon, A. G., and Van Herwarden, A. F. 2002. Breeding opportunities for increasing the efficiency of water use and crop yield in temperate cereals. Crop Science 42: 111-121.
20. Rosielle, A. A., and Hamblin, J. 1981. Theoretical aspect of selection for yield in stress and non-stress environment. Crop Science 21: 943-946.
21. Shahryari, R., Gurbanov, E., Gadimov, A., and Hassanpanah, D. 2008. Tolerance of 42 bread wheat genotypes to drought stress after anthesis. Pakistan Journal of Biological Sciences 11 (10): 1330-1335.
22. Siddique, M. R. B., Hamid, A., and Islam, M. S. 2000. Drought stress effects on water relations of wheat. Butanical Bullecin of Academia Sinica 41: 35-38.
23. Slafer, G. A., and Whitechurch, E. M. 2001. Manipulation wheat development to improve adaptation. In: Reynolds M. P., Ortiz- Monasterio J. I., and McNab A.(eds). Application physiology in wheat breeding. Mexico, D. F, CIMMYT. pp: 160-170.
24. Yazdi samadi, B., Rezaee, A., and Valizade, M. 1998. Statistical Designs in Agricultural Research. Tehran University Publication. (in Persian).
25. Zarea Faiz abadi, A., and Ghodsi, M. 2002. Study on drought tolerance of wheat lines and cultivares in cold regions. Agricultural Sciences and Technology Journal 16 (2): 181-189. (in Persian with English abstract).