1. Adgo, E., and Schulze, J. 2002. Nitrogen fixation and assimilation efficiency in Ethiopian and German pea varieties. Plant and Soil 239: 291-299.
2. Ahmed, R., Solaiman, M. A., Halder, M., Siddiky, N. K., and Islam, M. S. 2007. Effect of inoculation methods of Rhizobium on yield attributes, yield and protein content in seed of pea. Journal of Soil Science 1 (3): 30-35.
3. Albayrak, S., Sevimay, C. S., and Tongel, O. 2006. Effect of inoculation with rhizobium on seed yield and yield components of common vetch (Vicia sativa L.). Turkish Journal of Agricultural Forestry 30: 31-37.
4. Alvaro, F., Isidro, J., Villegas, D., Corcia del mora, L. F., and Royo, C. 2008. Effect of breeding on grain filling, biomass partitionninig, and remobilization in mediterranean durum (Triticum turgidum L. Var. Durum). Central European Jourual of Biology 3 (1): 75-82.
5. Amany, A. B. 2007. Effect of plant density and urea foliar application on yield and yield components of chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.). Research Journal of Agriculture and Biolological Science 3 (4): 220-223.
6. Arab, S. M., Akbari, G. A., Alikhani, H. A., Arzanesh, M., and Dady, A. 2007. Study of the ability of auxin production by bacteria isolated genus Azospirillum and evaluation of the effects of growth promoting of top strain on sweet corn. Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research 6 (2): 217-225.
7. Asadi Kangar, A., and Malakoti, M. J. 2002. Determine the critical level of zinc by method of Kate Nelson and Mitscherlich for soybean under field conditions. Eighth Congress of Soil Science. Rasht, Iran.
8. Begum, A. A., Leibovitch, S., Migner, P., and Zhang, F. 2001. Inoculation of pea (Pisum sativum L.) by Rhizobium leguminosarum bv. viceae pre incubated with naringenin and hesperetin or application of naringenin and hesperetin directly into soil increased pea nodulation under short season conditions. Plant and Soil 237: 71-80.
9. Brdar, M. D., Kraljevic-Balalic Marija, M., and Borislav, D. 2008. The parameters of grain filling and yield components in common wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) and durum wheat (Triticum turgidum L. Var. Durum). Central European Jourual of Biology 3 (1): 75-82.
10. Burd, G. I., Dixon, D. G., and Glick, B. R. 2000. Plant Growth Promoting Rhizobacteria that decrease heavy metal toxicity in plants. Canadian Journal of Microbiology 33: 237-245.
11. Cakmak, I., Yilmaz, A. M., Kalayci, H., Ekiz, B., Torun, B. H., Erenoglu, J., and Braun, L. 1996. Zinc deficiency as a critical problem in wheat production in central Anatolia. Plant and Soil 180: 165-172.
12. Cakmakci, R. I., Donmez, M. F., and Erdogan, U. 2007a. The effect of Plant Growth Promoting rhizobacteria on barely seedling growth, nutrient uptake, some soil properties, and bacterial counts. Turkish Journal of Agricultural 31: 189-199.
13. Cho, D. S., Jong, S. K., Park, Y. K., and Son, S. Y. 1987. Studies on the duration and rate of grain filling in rice (Oryza sativa L.). I. Varietal difference and effects of nitrogen. Korean Journal of Crop Science 32 (1): 103-111.
14. Cirilo, A. G., and Andrade, F. H. 1996. Sowing date and kernel weight in maize. Crop Science 36: 325-331.
15. Dashti, N., Zhang, F., Rynes, H., and Smith, D. L. 1998. Plant growth promoting rhizobacteria accelerate nodulation and increase nitrogen fixation activity by field grown soybean (Glycine max L.) under short season conditions. Plant and Soil 200: 205-213.
16. Dileep Kumar, S. B., Berggren, I., and Martensson, A. M. 2001. Potential for improving pea production by coinoculation with Fluorescent Pseudomonas and Rhizobium. Plant and Soil 229 (1): 25-34.
17. Egamberdiyeva, D. 2007. The effect of plant growth promoting bacteria on growth and nutrient uptake of maize in two different soils. Applied Soil and Ecology 36: 184.
18. Ellis, R. H., and Pieta-Filho, C. 1992. The development of seed quality in spring and winter cultivars of barley and wheat. Seed Science Research 2: 19-25.
19. Gay, S. D., Egli, B., and Reicosky, D. A. 1980. Physiological aspects of yield components in soybeans. Agron Journal 72: 387-391.
20. Hafeez, F. Y., Shah, H., and Malik, K. A. 2000. Field evalution of lentil cultivars inoculated with rhizobium legominuzarom bv.viciate strains for nitrogen fixation using nitrogen-15-isotope dillut. Biology and Fertility of Soils 31: 65-69.
21. Khoshgoftarmanesh, A. H. 2002. Principles of Plant Nutrition. Isfahan University of Technology Press. 462 pp. (in Persian).
22. Liu, X., Feng, Z., Zhang, S., Zhang, J., Xiao, Q., and Wang, Y. 2006. Preparation and testing of cementing nano-subnano composites of slower controlled release of fertilizers. Agriculture Sciences 39: 1598-1604.
23. Lu, C. M., Zhang, C. Y., Wu, J. Q., and Tao, M. X. 2002. Research of the effect of nanometer on germination and growth enhancement of Glycine max and its mechanism. Soybean Sciences 21: 168-172.
24. Malakoti, M. H., and Tehrani, M. M. 2008. The role of microelements in increasing of yield and improve the quality of agricultural products. Agricultural Education press. 176 PP.
25. Malik, M. A., Cheema, M. A., and Khan, H. Z. 2006. Growth and yield response of soybean (Glycine max L.) to seed inoculation and varying phosphorus levels. Journal of Agricultural Research 44 (1): 47-53.
26. Marschner, H. 1995. Mineral nutrition of higher plants. Second edition. Academic Press. New York. 890 PP.
27. Mazaherinia, S., Astaraei, A. R., Fotovat, A., and Monshi, A. 2010. Nano iron oxide particles efficiency on Fe, Mn, Zn and Cu concentrations in wheat plant. World Applied Sciences Journal 7 (1): 36-40.
28. Mohamad, W., Iqbal, M., and Shal, S. M. 1990. Effect of mode of application of zinc and iron on yield of wheat. Journal of Agriculture 6 (6): 615-618.
29. Monica, R. C., and Cremonini, R. 2009. Nanoparticles and higher plants. Caryologia 62: 161-165.
30. Morshedi, A. 2000. Study of the effects of foliar application iron and zinc on yield and quality traitts of canola (Brassica napus L.) seeds. Master Thesis of Soil Science, faculty of Agriculture, University of Tarbiat Modaress. 89 pp.
31. Naderi, M. R., and Abedi, A. 2012. Application of nanotechnology in agriculture and refinement of environmental pollutants. Nanotechnology Journal 11 (1): 18-26.) in Persian with English abstract(.
32. Ogutcu, H., Algur, O. F., Elkoca, E., and Kantar, F. 2008. The determination of symbiotic effectiveness of Rhizobium strains isolated from wild chickpea collected from high altitudes in Erzurum. Turkish Journal of Agricultural Forestry 32: 241-248.
33. Olger, R., Bergman, J., and Read, K. 1997. Safflower seed yield and oil content as affected by water and nitrogen. Fertilizer facts 4: 14-17.
34. Pandey, A. C., Sanjay, S. S., and Yadav, R. S. 2010. Application of ZnO nanoparticles in influencing the growth rate of Cicer arietinum L. Journal of Experimental Nanoscience 5: 488-497.
35. Peyvandi, M., Parande, H. and Mirza, M. 2011. Comparison of nano Fe chelate with Fe chelate effect on growth parameters and antioxidant enzymes activity of Ocimum Basilicum. New Cell Mollecular Biotechnology 4: 89-99.
36. Prasad, T. N., Sudhakar, P., Sreenivasulu, Y., Latha, P., Munaswamy, V., and Pradeep, T. 2012. Effect of nanoscales Zinc Oxide on the germination, growth and yield of peanut. Journal of Plant Nutrition 35: 905-927.
37. Raei, Y., Sedghi, M., and Seyed Sharifi, R. 2008. Effects of rhizobial inoculation, urea application and weed on growth and seed filling rate in soybean. Journal of Science and Technology of Agriculture and Natural Resources, Water and Soil Science 12 (43): 8-91.
38. Rehm, G., and Echmitt, M. 2002. Zinc for crop production. Regents of the response to early season foliar fertilization among and within fields. Agronomy Journal 93.
39. Roesti, D., Gaur, R., Johri, B. N., Imfeld, G., Sharma, S., Kawaljeet, K., and Aragno, M. 2006. Plant growth stage, fertilizer management and bioinoculation of Arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi and plant growth promoting rhizobacteria affect the Rhizobacterial community structure in rain-fed wheat fields. Soil of Biology and Biochemistry 38: 1111-1120.
40. Ronanini, D., Savin, U., and Hall, R. 2004. Dynamic of fruit growth and oil quality of sunflower (Helianthus annus L) exposed to brief interval of high temperature during grain filling. Field Crop Research 83: 79-90.
41. Rose, I. A., Felton, W. L., and Banks, L. W. 2005. Responses of four soybean varieties to foliar zinc fertilizer. Australian Journal of Experimental Agriculture and animal Husbandry 3: 285-291.
42. Rudresh, D. L., Shivaprakash, M. K., and Prasad, R. D. 2005. Effect of combined application of Rhizobium, phosphate solubilizing bacterium and Trichoderma spp. on growth, nutrient uptake and yield of chickpea (Cicer aritenium L.). Applied Soil Ecological 28: 139-146.
43. Salehi, M., and Tamaskoni, F. 2008. Effect nanocid at seed treatment on germination and seedling growth of wheat under salinity. Seed Science and Technology 2: 204-209.
44. Seiedi, M. N., and Seyed Sharifi, R. 2014. The effects of seed inoculation with rhizobium and nitrogen application on yield and some agronomic characterstics of soybean (Glycine max L.). Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research 11 (4): 618-628.) in Persian with English abstract(.
45. Seyed Sharifi, R. 2013. Indutrial Plants. University of Mohaghegh Ardabili and Amidi press. Thirth edition. 107-133 pp. (in Persian).
46. Shrivastava, U. K., Rajput, R. L., and Dwivedi, M. L. 2000. Response of soybean-mustard cropping system to sulfur and bio-fertilizers on farmer’s field. Leguminose Research 23: 277-278.
47. Sogut, T. 2006. Rhizobium inoculation improves yield and nitrogen accumulation in soybean (Glycine max) cultivars better than fertilizer. New Zealand Journal of Crop and Horticulture Science 34: 115-120.
48. Stancheva, I., Geneva, M., Zehirov, G., Tsvestkova, G., Hristozkova, M., and Georgiev, G. 2006. Effects of combined inoculation of pea plants with arbuscular mycorrizal fungi and rhizobium on nodule formation and nitrogen fixing activity. Genetic Appled and Plant Physiology. Special issue: 61-66.
49. Syverud, T. D., Walsh, L. M., Oplinger, E. S., and Kelling, K. A. 1980. Foliar fertilization of soybean (Glycine max L.). Communication Soil Science and Plant Nutrition 11: 637-651.
50. Takker, P. N., and Walker, C. D. 1993. The distribution and correction of zinc deficiency. pp. 151-165. In: Zinc in Soils and Plants. Ed: A.D. -Robson Kluwer Academic Publisher, Lordecht.
51. Tandon, H. L. S. 1995. Micronutrients in soils, crops and fertilizers. A sourcebook-cum- Directory. Fertilizers Development and Consultation Organization, New Dehli, India.
52. Togay, N., Togay, Y., Cimrin, K. M., and Turan, M. 2008. Effect of Rhizobium inoculation, sulfur and phosphorus application on yield, yield components and nutrient uptake in chick pea (Cicer aretinum L.). African Journal of Biotechnology 7 (6): 776-782.
53. Tsuno, Y., Yamaguchi, T., and Nakano, J. 1994. Potential dry matter production and grain filling process of rice plant from the viewpoint of source-sink relationships and the role of root respiration in its relationship. Crop Science 47: 1-10.
54. Vansan Ford, D. A. 1985. Variation in kernel growth characters among soft red winter wheat. American Society of Agronomy 25 (4): 626-630.
55. Varco, J. J. 1999. Nutrition and fertility requirements. Pp: 53-70. In: Heatherly, L.G., and Hodges, H.F. (Eds.) Soybean Production in the Mid-South. CRC Press, Boca Raton, FL.
56. Vessey, J. K., and Buss, T. J. 2002. Bacillus cereus UW85 inoculation effects on growth, nodulation, and N accumulation in grain legumes. Controlled-environment studies. Canadian Journal of Plant Science 82: 282-290.
57. Welch, R. M. 2001. Impact of mineral nutrients in plants on human nutrition on a worldwide scale. Developments in Plant and Soil Sciences 92 (5): 284-285.
58. Wheat. Agronomy Journal 100: 361-370.
59. Wheats. Crop Science 25: 625-630.
60. Wu, S. C., Cao, Z. H., Li, Z. G., and Cheung, K. C. 2005. Effect of biofertilizer containing N-fixer, P and K solubilizers and AM fungi on maize growth: agreen house trial. Geoderma 125: 155-166.
61. Yang, F., Hong, F. S., You, W. J., Liu, C., Wu, C., and Yang, P. 2006. Influences of nanoanatase TiO2 on the nitrogen metabolism of growing spinach. Biological Trace Element Research 110: 179-190.
62. Zahir, A. Z., Arshad, M., and Khalid, A. 1998. Improving maize yield by inoculation wit plant growth promoting rhizobacteria. Pakistan Journal of Soil Science 15: 7-11.