1. Abraham, C. P., Viswagith, V., Prabha, S., Sundhar, K., and Malliga, P. 2007. Effect of coir pith based cyanobacterial basal and foliar biofertilizer on Baseellarubra L. Acta Agriculturae Slovenica pp.59-63: Academy of Science 91: 11-170.
2. Amal, G., Ahmed, M. S., and El-Gazzar, M. M. 2006. Growth and yield Response of tow wheat cultivars to complete Foliar Fertilizer compound »Dogoplus« Field Crops Research Department. National Research Centre, Dokki. Cairo. Egypt. Journal of Applied Sciences Researches (1): 20-26.
3. Amirabadi, M., Ardekani, M., Rajali, F., Borji, M., and Khaghani, Sh. 2009. Determination and inoculated mycorrhizal performance under different levels of phosphorus on yield and yield components of maize single cross 704 in Arak. Journal of Crop Science 2: 51-450. (in Persian with English abstract).
4. Agrawal, H. P. 1992. Assessing the micronutrient requirement of winter wheat – soil sci. plant Anal 23: 2555-2568.
5. Ajam, H., Vazin, F., and Salmani Biary, E. 2011. Evaluated the effect of physiological properties wheat cultivar to nitrogen sources. World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology 58: 170-173.
6. Ardekani, M. 2000. Performance evaluation of biofertilizers in sustainable agriculture wheat. Thesis of Agriculture (Agricultural Ecology) Islamic Azad University, Science and Research. (in Persian with English abstract).
7. Aref, M., and Homaei, M. 2006. The effect of foliar micronutrients zinc and manganese on yield and yield components. First Edition. Tarbiat Modarres University Press, 124 p. (in Persian with English abstract).
8. Arduini, W. K., Masoni, I. A., Ercoli, L., and Mariotti, M. 2006. Grain yield, and dry matter and nitrogen accumulation and remobilization in durum wheat as affected by variety and seedingrate. Europan Journal Agronomy 23: 309-318.
9. Azcon, R., and Parea, M. 1975. Synthesis of auxins, gibberlins, cytokinins, by Azotobacter vinelandii and Azotobacter chroococcum related to effect produced on tomato plants. Journal Plant and Soil 43: 609-619.
10. Bahari, M. R., Pahlavani, N., Akbari, P., and Ehsanzadeh, A. 2005. Effects of low iron and copper fertilizer on growth and yield of chickpea under rainfed conditions Aligudarz-AZNA area. Journal of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources 12: 190-200. (in Persian with English abstract).
11. Döbereiner, J. 1997. a importância da fixação biologica de nitrogênio para a agricultura sustentavel. Biotecnologia Ciência and Desenvolvimento - Encarte especial (1): 2-3.
12. Faheed, F. A., and Abad-El Fattah, Z. 2008. Effect of Chlorella vulgaris as bio-fertilizer on growth parameters and metabolic aspects of Lettuce plant. Journal of Agricultural Sciences 4: 165-175.
13. Fallik, E., and Okon, Y. 1996. The response of maize (Zea mays) to Azospirillum inoculation in various types of soils in the field. World Journal of Microbiology and Biotechnology 12: 511-515.
14. Gate, P. 1995. Ecophysiologie double. Lavoisier Tec and Doc, Paris.
15. Idris, M. 2003. Effect of integrated use of mineral, organic N and Azotobacter on the yield, yield components and N-nutrition of wheat (Triticum aestivum L.). Pakistan Journal of Biological Sciences (6): 539-543.
16. Khase sirjani, A. H., Farah bakhsh, S. Z., Davari, N., PasandiPour, E., and Karami, A. 2011. The effect of bio-fertilizer, zinc, and nitrogen fertilizer on wheat yield and quality. Journal of Soil Science (soil and water) 2: 13-125. (in Persian with English abstract).
17. Kloepper, J. W., Zehnder, G. W., Tuzun, S., Murphy, J. F., Wei, G., Yao, C., and Raupach, G. S. 1996. Toward agriculture implementation of PGPR mediated induced systemic resistance against crop pests. Pages 165-174 in: Advances in Biological Control of Plant Diseases. T. Wenhua, R. J., Cook, and Rovira, A. Eds. China Agriculture University Press, Beijing.
18. Malekouti, M. G. 2005. Sustainable agriculture and increase performance by optimizing the use of fertilizers in Iran, dissemination of agricultural education. Karaj. Iran. (in Persian with English abstract).
19. Marius, S., Octavita, S., Eugen, U., and Vlad, A. 2005. Study of a microbial inoculation on several biochemical indices in sunflower (Helianthus anuus L.). Genetic and Molecular Biology 15: 14-18.
20. Midmore, D. J., Cartwright, P. M., and Fischer, R. A. 1984. Wheat in tropical environments. II. Crop growth and grain yield. Field Crops Resaerch 8: 207-227.
21. Moradi, M. 2010. Effect of phosphate solubilizing bacteria on yield and yield components in weather conditions Mehra. master thesis. Azad University of Dezful. (in Persian with English abstract).
22. Nieto, K. F., and Franken berger, W. T. 1990. Influence of adenine, isopenthyle alchole and (Azotobacter chroococcum) on the growth of (Raphanus sativus), Plant and Soil 127: 147-156.
23. Nehra, A. S., and Hooda, I. S. 2002. Influence of integrated use of organic manures and inorganic fertilizers on wheat yields and soil properties. Department of Agronomy CCS Haryana Agricultural University India. Research on crops 3 (1): 11-16.
24. Pandey, A., Sharma, E., and Palni, L. M. S. 1998. Influence of bacterial inoculation on maize in upland farming systems of the Sikkim Himalaya. Soil Biology and Biochemistry 30: 379-384.
25. Rahmati, E. 2005. The effect of the change in density on yield and yield components of hybrid sunflo tank, a Master's thesis of Agriculture, Islamic Azad University of Karaj. (in Persian with English abstract).
26. Rai, S. N., and Gaur, C. 1998. Characterization of Azotobacter.spp, and Effect of Azotobacter and Azospirillum as Inoculation on Yield and N-uptake of Wheat crop. Plant and Soil 109: 131-134.
27. Rajai, S. 2005. Azotobacter chroococcum native strains as biological fertilizer application potential growth in the wheat fields of Chaharmahal and Bakhtiari. Agriculture Master's thesis. (in Persian with English abstract).
28. Salardyny, E. 2005. Soil fertility (Compilation), Tehran University Press, 124 p. (in Persian with English abstract).
29. Shariefi, A. E., El-Kalla, A. T., El-Kassaby, M. H., Ghonema, M. H., and Abdo, G. M. Q. 2006. Effect of biofertilization and times of nutrientfoliar application on growth, yield and yield components of rice. Chemical Journal of Agronomy 4 (2): 202-208.
30. Shirani Far, B. 1995. Effect of different densities on the plant, tillering and its relations with the three figure Crop weather in Ahvaz, a Master's thesis. University of Chamran martyr. (in Persian with English abstract).
31. Soleiman Panah, M. M. E., Esmaeili, M., Mirniya, Kh., and Cherati Araei, E. 2000. Effect of zinc and manganese on the qualitative and quantitative properties of beets, 383 P. Proceedings of the Sixth Congress of Crop Iran. (in Persian with English abstract).
32. Soyler, S. B., Seed, A., Topal, N., Akgun, S., and Gezgin, S. 2005. Responses of Irrigated durum and Bread Wheat Cultivars to Boron Application in Low Boron Calcareous Soil Turk. Journal Agricultural 29: 275-286.
33. Subashini, H. D., Malarvannan, S., and Kumaran, P. 2007. Effect of biofertilizers (N-Fixers) on the yield of rice varieties at puducherry, india. Asian Journal of Adricultural Research (3): 036-041.
34. Sumner, M. E. 1990. Crop responses to Azospirillum inoculation. In: Stewat, B. A. (Ed.). Advances in Soil Science. New York: Springer-Verlag (1): 52-123.
35. Yadav, K. S., Singh, D. P., Sunita, N., Neeru, K., Lakshminarayana, S., Suneja, A., and Narula, N. 2000. Effect of Azotobacter chroococcum on yield and nitrogen economy in wheat (Triticum aestivum) under field conditions. Environment and Ecology 18: 109-113.
36. Ziaeian, A. S., and Malekouti, G. 2000. A new method to increase the efficiency of spraying fertilizers and achieve sustainable agriculture. Journal of Extension, Technical Publications Department of Agricultural Extension. (in Persian with English abstract).