1. Abbott, L. K., and Murphy, D. V. 2007. Soil Biology Fertility: A key to sustainable land use in agriculture. Springer. pp 268.
2. Anwar, M., Patra, D. D., Chand, S., Alpesh, K., Naqvi, A. A., and Khanuja, S. P. S. 2005. Effect of organic manures and inorganic fertilizer on growth, herb and oil yield, nutrient accumulation, and oil quality of French basil. Communications in Soil Science and Plant Analysis 36: 1737-1746.
3. Arancon, N. Q., Edwards, C. A., Bierman. P., Welch, C., and Metzer, J. D. 2004.Influence of vermicomposts on field strawberries: effect on growth and yields. Bioresearch Tech. 93: 145-153.
4. Astaraei, A. 2006. Effects of Municipal solid waste compost and vermicompost on yield and yield components of Pimpinella anisum L. Scientific and Research Journal of Iranian Medicinal and Aromatic Plants 22 (3): 180-187. (in Persian with English abstract).
5. Azizi, M., Lakzian, A., and Baghani, M. 2004. Study the effects of various amounts of vermicompost on growth characters and essence yield of Ocimum basilicum L. Proceeding of 2nd congress of medicinal plants. Shahed University. (in Persian with English abstract).
6. Azizi, M., Rezvani, F., Hasan zadeh, M., Lakzian, A., and Nemati, H. 2008. Effects of various vermicompost and irrigation levels on morphological and essence yield of Matricaria recutita L. Iranian Medicinal and Aromatic Plant Research 24 (1):82-93. (in Persian with English abstract).
7. Darzi, M. T., Ghalavand, A., and Rajali, F. 2008. Study the effects of mycorrhiza, vermicompost and biophosphate on flowering, biological yield and colonization of Foeniculum vulgar MiLL. Journal of Iraniann Crop Science 10 (1): 88-109. (in Persian with English abstract).
8. Darzi, M. T., Ghalavand, A., Rajali, F., and Sefidkan, F. 2006. Study the effects of biofertilizers on yield and yield components of Foeniculum vulgar MiLL. Scientific and Research Journal of Iranian Medicinal and Aromatic Plants 22 (4): 276-292. (in Persian with English abstract).
9. Darzi, M. T., Rajali, F., and Haj seid javadi, M. H. 2009. The effects of biofertilizers on quantity and quality of Pimpinella anisum L. National Conference on the development of iranian medicinal plants. Tehran, Iran. (in Persian with English abstract).
10. Freitas, M. S. M., Martins, M. A., and VieiraI, J. C. 2004. Yield and quality of essential oils of Mentha arvensis in response to inoculation with arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi. Pesquisa Agropecuaria Brasileira 9: 887-894.
11. Fujiu, C., Dao, Y., and Quing Sheng, W. 1995. Physiological effects of humic acid on drought resistance of wheat (in Chinese). Yingyong Shengtai Xuebao 6: 363-367.
12. Ghorbani, S., Khazaeei, H. R., Kafi, M., and Banayan aval, M. 2010. Effects of humic acid on yield and yield components of maize. Journal of Agroecology 2 (1): 111-118. (in Persian with English abstract).
13. Giovannetti, M., and Mosse, B. 1980. An evaluation of techniques for measuring vesicular arbuscular mycorrhizal infection in roots. New Phytologist 84: 489-500.
14. Gupta, M. L., Prasad, A., Ram, M., and Kumar, S. 2002. Effect of the vesicular-arbuscular mycorrhizal (VAM) fungus Glomus fasiculatum on the essential oil yield related characters and nutrient acquisition in the crops of different cultivars of menthol mint (Mentha arvensis) under field conditions. Bioresource Technology 81: 77-79.
15. Kapoor, R., Giri, B., and Mukerji, K. G. 2004. Improved growth and essential oil yield and quality in Foeniculum vulgar on mycorrhizal inoculation supplemented with P fertilizer. Bioresource Technology 93: 307-311.
16. Kapoor, R., Giri, B., and Mukerji, K. G. 2002. Glomus macrocarpum: a potential bioinoculant to improve essential oil quality and concentration in dill (Anethum graveolens L.) and carum (Trachyspermum ammi). World Journal of Microbiology and Biotechnology 18 (5): 459-463.
17. Kapoor, R., Giri. B., and Mukerji, K. G. 2002. Mycorrhization of coriander (Coriandrum sativum) to enhance the concentration and quality of essential oil. Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture 82 (4): 339-342.
18. Kapoor, R., Giri, B., and Mukerji, G. 2001. Mycorrhization of coriander (Coriandrum sativum L) to enhance the concentration and quality of essential oil. Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture 82: 339-342.
19. Khaosaad, T., Vierheilig, H., Nell, M., Zitterl-Eglseer, K., and Novak, J. 2006. Arbuscular mycorrhiza alters the concentration of essential oils in oregano (Origanum sp., Lamiaceae). Mycorrhiza 16: 443-446.
20. Koocheki, A., Jahan, M., and Nassiri Mahallati, M. 2008. Effects of arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi and free-living nitrogen-fixing bacteria on growth characteristic of corn (Zea mays L.) under organic and conventional cropping systems. 2nd conference of the international society of organic agriculture research (ISOFAR). Modena. Italia.
21. Loomis, W. D., and Corteau, R. 1972. Essential oil biosynthesis. Recently Advance Phytochem. 6: 147-185.
22. Nardi, S., Pizzeghello, D., Muscolo, A., and Vianello, A. 2002. Physiological effects of humic substances on higher plants. Soil Biology and Biochemistry 34: 1527-1536.
23. Rezvani Moghaddam, P., Bakhshaei, S., Ghaffori, A., and Khorramdel, S. 2009. Effects of biofertilizers and vermicompost on quantitative traits of Plantago psyllum L. National Conference on the development of iranian medicinal plants. Tehran, Iran. (in Persian with English abstract).
24. Sabzevari, M. 2009. Effects of humic acid on root and shoot growth of wheat. (var. Sabalan and Sauonz). Journal of Water and Soil 23 (2):87-94. (in Persian with English abstract).
25. Salehi, A., Ghalavand, A., Sefidkan, F., and Asgharzadeh, A. 2010. Effects of organic and biofertilizers on flower and essence yield of Matricaria recutita L. 11th iranaian congress of agronomy and crop breeding. Tehran. Iran. (in Persian with English abstract).
26. Salehrastin, N. 2001. Biofertilizers and their roles on sustainable agriculture. Proceeding of The need for industrial production biofertilizers on iran congress. Research, Education and agricultural extension press. (in Persian with English abstract).
27. Samavat, S., and Malakooti, M. 2006. Important use of organic acid (humic and fulvic) for increase quantity and quality agriculture productions. Water and Soil Researchers Technical 463: 1-13.
28. Sefidkan, F. 2001. Evaluation of quantity and quality of Foeniculum vulgar MiLL. Essence at different growing stage. Iranian Medicinal and aromatic plant research 7: 85-104. (in Persian with English abstract).
29. Serenella, N., Pizzeghelloa, D., Muscolob, A., and Vianello, A. 2002. Physiological effects of humic substances on higher plants. Soil Biology & Biochemistry 34: 1527-1536.
30. Sharifi Ashorabadi, A., Amin, Gh. R., Mirza, M., and Rezvani, M. 2002. Effects of crop nutritional system (chemical, organic and integrated) on quality of Foeniculum vulgar MiLL. Research and Constructive 57 and 56: 78-87. (in Persian with English abstract).
31. Sharma, A. K. 2002. Biofertilizers for sustainable agriculture. Agro-bios. India.
32. Tavakolli Dinani, A. 2009. Evaluation of soil phosphate biofertilizers on quantity and quality of two varieties of Anethum graveolens L. MSc. Thesis. Islamic azad university of Rodehen. Tehran. (in Persian with English abstract).
33. Turkmen, O., Dursun, A., Turan, M., and Eric, C. 2004. Calcium and humic acid affect seed germination, growth, and nutrient content of tomato. Acta Agriculture Scandinavia. Soil and plant science 54: 168-174.
34. Yang, W. Z., and Shao, M. A. 2000. Soil Water of the Loess Plateau. Science Press, Beijing, China.
35. Yildirim, E. 2007. Foliar and soil fertilization of humic acid effect productivity and quality of tomato. Acta Agriculture Scandinavica, B. soil and plant sci. 57 (2): 182-186.