1. Abou elnour, E. A. 2002. Can supplemented potassium foliar feeding reduce the recommended soil potassium. Journal of Biological Science 5: 259-26.
2. Angadi, S. V., Cutforth, H. W., Miller, P. R., McConkey, B. G., Entz, M. H., Brandt, A., and Olkmar, K. M. 2000. Response of three Brassica spaces to high temperature stress during reproductive grow. Journal of Plant science 80: 693-701.
3. Anonymous porim test methods. 1995. Palm Oil Research Institute of Malaysia, p. 72-75, 40-42, 92-101, 33-36, 37-39, 64-65. Minisry of Primary Industries, Malaysia.
4. Brenemer, J. M. 1996. Nitrogen total. Method of soil Analysis, part 3: Chemical Method; Spark, D. L and et al. Journal of Soil Science Society of America: Madison, Wisconsin: 1085-1121.
5. Dehdashti, M., Soleymani, A. and Nasiri, P.M. 2009. Effect of late sowing on physiology indexes of canola varieties. Journal of Study in Agriculture science 4(2): 152-163. (In Persian)
6. Delbert, E. J. and Ulter, R. A. 1989. Sunflower growth and nutrient uptake: Response of tillage system, hybrid maturity and weed control method. Journal of Soil Science 53: 133-138.
7. Diepenbrok, W. 2000. Yield analysis of winter oilseed rape (Brassica napus L.). Journal of Field Crop Research 67: 35-49.
8. Feiziasl, V. and Valizadeh, GH. 2003. Effect of urea liquid fertilizer spraying at different plant growth stages on grain quality and quantity in sardari dryland wheat (T. aestivume. L.). Journal of Agriculture Science 2(35): 301-311. (In Persian with English Abstract).
9. Harmsen, K.1984. Nitrogen fertilizer use in rain fed agriculture. Fertilizer Research 5: 371-382.
10. Harmsen, K., Spepherd, K. D. and Allan, A. Y. 1983. Crop response to nitrogen and phosphorus in rainfed agriculture. P: 223-248. In: Nutrient balance and the need for fertilizer in semi-aired and aired region. Proc. 17th.Colloquium. Int. Potash Ins. Bern, Switzerland.
11. Hojin, L., Seung-Hun, L. and Hoon , Ji. 2004. Variation of nitrogen use efficiency and its relationship with growth characteristic in Korean rice cultivars. Journal of Crop science 49(2):89-93.
12. Huggins, D. R. and Pan, W. L. 1993. Nitrogen efficiency component analysis: an evaluation of cropping system differences in productivity. Journal of Agronomy 85: 898-905.
13. Jafarnejady, A. and Rahnama, A.R. 2011. Investigation the effect of delay in sowing on yield of canola and nitrogen application efficiency. Journal of water and soil science 25(3): 225-233. (In Persian)
14. Kimber, D. and Mak gergur, D. I. 1998. Canola, Physiology, Agronomy, Breeding, Biological technology, Translated by Azizi, et al. JDM Press 230 p.
15. Malagoli, P., Laine, P., Rossato, L. and Quarry, A. 2005. Dynamics of Nitrogen uptake and mobilization in field grown winter oilseed rape (Brassica napus L.) from steam extension to harvest. ІІ. An 15N-labelling-based simulation model of N partitioning between vegetable and reproductive tissues. Journal of Annals of Botany 95: 1187-1198.
16. Malcolm, J., Morrison, M. J. and Stewart, D. J. 2002. Heat of water stress on glicosinolare and oil content in the rape (Brassica napus L.) and turnip rape (B. rapa L.). Journal of Australia Agriculture 27: 707-711.
17. Moll, R. H., Kamprath, E. J. and Jackson, W. A. 1982. Analysis and interpretation of factor which contribute to efficiency of nitrogen utilization. Journal of Agronomy 74: 262-264.
18. Moraditelavat, M. R., Siadat, S. A., Nadian, H. and Fathi, GH. 2007. Response of canola grain and oil yield, oil and protein contents to different levels of nitrogen and boron fertilizers in Ahwaz region. Journal of Crop Science 9(3): 213-214. (In Persian with English Abstract)
19. Moraditelavat, M. R., Siadat, S.A. 2012. An introduction to production of oilseed. Education and promotion of Agriculture.
20. Pathak, R. R., Ahmad, A., Lochab, S., and Raghuram, N. 2008. Molecular physiology of plant Nitrogen use efficiency and biotechnological option for its enhancement. Journal of Current Science 94: 1394-1403.
21. Rabiee, M., Tosi, P. and Esfahani, M. 2014. Effect of concentration and time of foliar spraying of nitrogen fertilizer in term of supplement soil nutrition on remobilization of dry mater, seed yield and oil of canola. Journal of production and processing of agronomy and garden product 4(11):53-65. (In Persian)
22. Raun, W. R. and Johnson, G. V. 2008. Improving nitrogen use efficiency for cereal production. Journal of Agronomy 91: 357-367.
23. Robertson, M. J., Holland, J. F. and Bambach, R. 2004. Response of canola and Indian mustard to sowing date in the grain belt of north-eastern Australia. Journal of Agriculture 44: 43-52.
24. Rossate, L., Laine, P. and Qurry, A. 2001. Nitrogen storage and remobilization in Brassica napus L. during in growth cycle: nitrogen fluxes within the plant and changes in soluble protein patterns. Journal of Plant cell Environmental 52(361): 1655-1663.
25. Sabahi, H. and Ghalavand, A. (2005). Comparison on uptake, utilization and losses of nitrogen in organic, integrated and conventional fertilization methods in winter rapeseed (Brassica napus L.). Journal of Environment Science 6: 15- 27.
26. Salmon, S. E., Green Well, P. and Dampney, P. M. R. 1990. The effect of rate and timing of late nitrogen application to breadmaking wheats as ammonium nitrate of foliar urea-N, and the effect of foliar sulphor application . II. Effect on milling and baking quality. Journal of Biology science 25: 242-253.
27. Tahir, I. S. A., Nakata, N., Ali, A. M., Mustafa, H.,M., Saad, A. S. I., Takata, K., Ishikawa, N. and Abdalla, O. S. 2006. Genotype and temperature effect on wheat grain yield and quality in a hot irrigated. Journal of Environment Plant Breeding 125(4): 323-330.
28. Timsina, T., Singh, U., Badaruddin, M., Meisner, C. and Amin, M. R. 2001. Cultivar, Nitrogen and water effect on productivity, and nitrogen-use efficiency and balance for rice –wheat sequence of Bangladesh. Journal of Field Crop Research72: 143-161.
29. Tousikehal, P., Esfahani, M., Rabiee, B. and Rabiee M. 2012. The change of growth and harvest indexes of canola oil (Hyola 401) in different concentration and times of supplement foliar application of nitrogen. Journal of production and processing of agronomy and garden product 2(6): 179-189. (In Persian)
ارسال نظر در مورد این مقاله