1. Agarie, S., Agata, H., Kubota, F. and Kaufman, B.1993. Effect of silicon on growth.dry matter production and photosynthesis in rapeseed, crop production and improvement technology No.34.
2. Borzouei, A., Kafi, M., Khazaei, H. R., Khorasani, A. and Majdabadi, A. 2011. Study of physiological charities and activity of superoxide enzyme on two sensitive and resistant varieties of wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) in different stage of growth by irrigation with saline water. (In Persian with English abstract)
3. Chaudnuri, K., and Chouduri, M.A. 1998. Effects of short term NaCl stress on water relation and gas exchange if two jute species. Journal of Plant Biology 40: 373-383.
4. El-Bassiouny, H. M .S. and Bekheta, M. A. 2005. Effect of salt stress on relative water content, lipid peroxidation, polyamines, amino acids and ethylene of two wheat cultivars. International Journal of Agriculture and Biology 3: 363-368.
5. Emadi, M. 2011. Effect of foliar application of polyamines and some essential nutrients on qualitative and quantitative characteristics of different varieties of wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) in ahvaz. Master thesis. Agriculture College of Chamran University. (In Persian with English abstract)
6. Emam, Y. 2004. Agriculture of Grain. Publication of Shiraz University. (In Persian)
7. Fallah, A. 2008. Effect of Silicon on the parameters which affected on lodging of rice plant grown under hydroponically condition in a greenhouse experiment. Silicon in Agriculture Conference. South Africa. 21-36 October. (In Persian with English abstract)
8. Hu, Y., and Schmidhalter, U. 2004. Limitation of salt stress to plant growth. In- Plant Toxicology (Hock, B. A., and E. F., Elstner (eds) Marcel Dekker. New York Pp: 191-224.
9. Jenks, M.A., Hasegawa, P.M. and Jain, S. M. 2007. Advances in molecular breeding towaed drought and salt tolerant crops. Published by Springer.
10. Kazemi, F. 2004. Effect of different levels of salinity on growth, yield and yield components of spring rapeseed cultivars. Master of thesis. Department of Plant Production in Ramin Agricultural Research and Higher Education Center. Chamran University of Ahvaz. Pp: 185. (In Persian with English abstract)
11. Khaladbarin, B., and Eslamzadeh, T. 2001. Mineral nutrition of higher plants. Translation of Marschner book. Publications of Shiraz University. Shiraz. Iran. (In Persian)
12. Liang, Y., Chen, Q., Liu, Q., Zhang, W. and Ding, R. 2003. Exogenous silicon (Si) increases antioxidant enzyme activity and reduces lipid peroxidation in roots of salt stressed barely (Hordeum vulgar L.). Journal of Plant Physiology 160: 1157-1164.
13. Liang, Y., Zhu, Y. and Christie, P. 2006. Mechanisms of silicon-mediated alleviation of abiotic stresses in higher plants: A Review. Environmental Pollution 147(2): 422-428.
14. Malakouti, M. J. 2008. The effect of Micro elements in ensuring the efficient use of Macro elements. Journal of Turkish agriculture and forestry 215: 22-32. (In Persian with English abstract)
15. Mir mohamadi, A. and Ghareh yazi, B. 2002. Physiological and breeding aspects of Salinity stress in plants. Publications of Isfahan University. Pp: 274. (In Persian)
16. Mobasser, H.R., Ghanbari mellidareh, A., and Sadeghi, A.H. 2008. Effect of Silicon on the amount of nitrogen and agronomic traits in rice (Oryza sativa L.). Silicon in Agriculture Conference. South Africa. 26-31 October. (In Persian with English abstract)
17. Moussa, H.R. 2006. Influence of exogenous application of silicon on physiological response of salt-stressed Maize (Zea mays L.). International Journal of Agriculture and Biology 2: 293-297.
18. Neto, A.D., Prisco, J.T., Eneas-Filho, J., De abreu, C. E. and Gomes-Filho, E. 2006. Effect of salt stress on antioxidative enzymes and lipid peroxidation in leaves and roots of salt tolerant and salt-sensitive maize genotypes. Environmental and Experimental Botany 56: 87-94.
19. Ozouni douji, A., Isfahani, A. M., Samieezadeh lahiji, H. A. and Rabiei, M. 2007. Effect of planting density on yield and yield components of two petalled and without petal canola. Journal of Iranian Crop Sciences 2:60-76. (In Persian with English abstract)
20. Peyvast, Gh., Zare, M. and Samieezadeh, H. 2009. Interaction between the different levels of Silicon and Salinity on screw lettuce grown under culture condition in a thin layer of nutrient solution. Journal of Olum & Sanaye Keshavarzi 22: 79-87. (In Persian with English abstract)
21. Rashed mohasel, M. H., Hoseini, M., Abdi, M. V. and Molafilabi, A. 1997. Agriculture of Grain. Publications of Jahad Daneshgahi Mashhad. (In Persian)
22. Raven, J. A. 1983. The transport and function of silicon in plants. Journal of Biological Reviewes 58: 179-207.
23. Ritchie, S.W., and Nguyen, H.T. 1990. "Leaf water content and gas exchange parameters of two wheat genotypes differing in drought resistence. Crop sience 30: 105-111.
24. Rohanipour, A. 2010. Effect of Silicon on corn (Zea mays) grown under Salinity and hydroponic culture. Master of thesis. Chamran University of Ahvaz. Pp: 166. (In Persian with English abstract)
25. Romero-Aranda, M. R., Juardo, O., Cuartero, J. 2006. Silicon alleviates the deleterious salt effect on tomato plant growth by improving plant water status. Journal of plant Physiology 163: 847-855.
26. Sedghi, A. 2007. Effect of silicon and separation of nitrogen in reaction with use of silicon in rice (Oriza sativa L.). Master of thesis. Azad University of varamin. Pp: 90. (In Persian with English abstract)
27. Shahidi, R., Kamkar, B., Latifi, N. and Galeshi, S. 2010. The Effect of different levels of Salinity stress on yield and yield components of hulls barley plants (Hordeum vulgar L.). Journal of Electronic Crop Production 2:49-63. (In Persian with English abstract)
28. Singh, L. and Pal., B. 1995. Effect of water salinity on yield attributing characters of blonde psyllium (Plantago ovata). Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences 65:503-505.
29. Sioseh mardeh, A. 1998. Effect of Salinity on changes of Plant ion content at different stages of growth of three varieties of wheat. Master thesis. Agriculture College of Tehran University. Pp: 142. (In Persian with English abstract)
30. Sreenivasulu, N., Ramanjulu, S., Ramachandra-kini, K., Prakash, H. S., Shekar-Shetty, H., Savithri, H. S., and Sudhakar, C. 1999. Toatl peroxidase activity and peroxidase isoforms as modified by salt stress in two cultivars of fox-tail millet with differential salt tolerance. Journal of Plant Science 141: 1-9.
31. Stoskopf, N.C. 1985. Cereal Grain Crop.Reston,Virginia,U.S.A.
32. Tahir, M. A., Rahmatullah, T., Aziz, M., Kanwal, A. S. and Maqsood, M.A. 2006. Beneficial effects of Silicon in wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) under salinity stress. Pakistan Journal of Botany 38(5): 1715-1722.
33. Zheng, Y., Jia, A., Ning, T., Xu, J., Li, Z. and Jiang, G. 2008. Potassium nitrate application alleviates sodium chloride stress in winter wheat cultivars differing in salt tolerance. Journal of Plant Physiology 165: 1455-1465.