1. Adaum, G. and Duncan, H. G. 1999. Effect of diesel fuel on growth of selected plant species. Environmental Geochemistry and Health 21: 353-357.
2. Alizadeh, A., and Kamali, G. 2007. Water Use of Plants in Iran. Astan Qods Publication, Mashhad, Iran 228 pp. (In Persian)
3. AOAC. 2000. Official Methods of Analysis, 17th ed. Association of officiency Analytical chemists, Giathersburg, Maryland, USA.
4. Arancon, N. Q., Edwards, C. A., Bierman, P., Metzger, J. D., Lee, S. and Welch, C. 2003. Effects of vermicomposts on growth and marketable fruits of field-grown tomatoes, peppers and strawberries: The 7th International Symposium on Earthworm Ecology. Cardiff. Wales. Pedobiologia 731-735.
5. Badaruddin M. and Reynolds, M. P. 1999. Wheat management in warm environment: Effect of organic and inorganic fertilizer, irrigation frequency and mulching. American Society of Agronomy 91: 975-983.
6. Biranvand F., Rafiei, M., Khorgami, A., Daraimofrad, A. and Zeydi Toolabi, N. 2011. Effect of plant density and different levels of zinc sulfate on quantitative yield of Triticale in dry land conditions. Crop Physiology Journal 2(8): 93-95. (In Persian with English Abstract)
7. Cakir, R. 2004. Effect of water stress at different development stages on vegetative and reproductive growth of corn. Field Crops Research 89: 1- 16.
8. Daniel, O. and Anderson, J.M. 1992. Microbial biomass and activity in contrasting soil materials after passage through the gut of the earthworm lumbricu in a Sahelian environment. II. Shoot growth. Agriculture Water Management 46: 15-17.
9. Eck, H.V. 1984. Irrigated corn yield response to nitrogen and water. Agronomy Journal 76: 421-428.
10. Eghball, B., Wienhold, B. and Gilley, J. 2001. Comprehensive manure management for improve nutrient utilization and environment. Soil and Water Conservation Research 1: 128-135.
11. English, M.J, Musick, J.T., Murty, V.V.N., 1990. Deficit irrigation. In: Management of farm irrigation systems (Hoffman, G.J., Howell, T.A., and Solomon, K.H., Editors). ASAE Monograph no. 9. American Society of Agricultural Engineers publisher, 1020p.
12. Fixon, P.E. and West, F. B. 2002. Nitrogen fertilizers: meeting contemporary challenges. A Journal of the Human Environment 31: 169–176.
13. Gavloski, J. E., Whitfield, G. H. and Ellis, C. R. 1992. Effect of restricted watering on sap flow and growth in corn (Zea mays L.) Canadian Journal Plant Science 72: 361–368.
14. Gilesm, J. 2004. Is organic food better for us? Nature 428: 796-797.
15. Göksoy, A.T., Demir, A.O., Turan, Z.M. and Dagustu, N. 2004. Responses of sunflower (Helianthus annuus L.) to full and limited irrigation at different growth stages. Field Crops Research 87: 167–17
16. Haberle, J., Svoboda, P. and Raimanova, I. 2008. The effect of post- anthesis water supply on grain nitrogen concentration and grain nitrogen yield of winter wheat. Plant Soil and Environment 54: 304 -312.
17. Habibi S., and Majidian, M. 2013. Effect of different levels of nitrogen fertilizer and vermicompost on yield and quality of sweet corn (Zea mays Hybrid Chase). Journal of Crop Production and Processing 4(11):15-26. (In Persian with English Abstract)
18. Haji Hasani Asl, N., Moradi Aghdam, A., Shirani Rad, A. H., Hosseini, N., Rassaei Far, M. 2010. Effect of drought stress on forage yield and agronomical characters of millet, sorghum and corn in delay cropping. Journal of Crop Improvement 2:63-74. (In Persian with English Abstract)
19. Hodson, M. J., Smith, R. J., Van Blaaderen, A., Crafton, T. and O'neill, C.H. 1994. Detecting plant silica fibers in animal tissue by confocal fluorescence microscopy. Annals of Occupational Hygiene 38(2): 149-160. (In Persian with English Abstract)
20. Jacobs, J., Ward, G. and McKenzie, F. 2004. Effects of irrigation strategies on dry matter yields and water use efficiency of a range of forage species. Available at: http://www.cropscience.org.au/icsc2004/poster/1/5/533
21. Jahanban, L. and Lotfifar, O. 2011. Study of the Effective Organism (EM) Application Effect on Efficacy of Chemical and organic fertilizers in corn cultivation (Zea mayz s.c 704). Plant Production Technology 11(2): 43-52. (In Persian with English Abstract)
22. Jiang, D. and Hengsdijk, H. 2006. Long-term effects of manure and inorganic fertilizers on yield and soil fertility for a winter Wheat-Maize system in Jiangsu, China. Soil Science Society of China 16: 25-32.
23. Karimi, M., Esfahani, M., Bigluei, M. H. and Rabiee, B. 2009. Effect of deficit irrigation treatments on morphological traits and growth indices of corn forage in the Rasht Climate. Electronic Journal of Crop Production 2(2): 91-110 (In Persian with English Abstract)
24. Khazaie, H. R., Mohammad Abadi, A. A. and Borzooei, A. 2004. The effect of drought stress onmorphological and physiological characteristics of millet. Iranian Journal of field crops Research 3(1):35-44 (In Persian with English Abstract)
25. Korte, L. L., Wiliams J. H., Specht, J. E. and Sorenson, R. C. 1993. Irrigation of soybean genotype during reproductive ontogeny. II. Yield component response. Crop Science 23(3): 528-533.
26. Kumar, S., Rawat, C. R., Dhar, S. and Rai, S. K. 2005. Dry matter accumulation, nutrient uptake and changes in soilfertility status as influenced by different organic sources of nutrients to forage sorghum (Sorghum bicolor). Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences 75(6): 340-342.
27. Limon-Ortega, A., Govaerts, B. and Sayre, K. D. 2008. Straw management, crop rotation, and nitrogen source effect on wheat grain yield and nitrogen use efficiency. European Journal of Agronomy 29: 21–28.
28. Lui, S.X., Xiong, D.Z. and Wu, D.B. 1991. Studies on the effect of earthworms on the fertility of red-arid soil. Advances in management and conservation of soil fauna. In: Proceedings of 10th International Soil Biology. August 7–13, Colloquium, Banglador, India.
29. Macilwain, C. 2004. Is organic farming better for the environment? Nature 428: 797-798.
30. Mallanagouda, B. 1995. Effects of N. P.K and FYM on growth parameters of onion, garlic and coriander. Journal of Medic and Aromatic Plant Science 4: 916-918.
31. Mando, A., Ouattara, B., Sedogo, M., Stroosnijder, L., Ouattara, K., Brussaard, L. and Vanlauwe, B. 2005. Long-term effect of tillage and manure application on soil organic fractions and crop performance under Sudano-Sahelian conditions. Soil and Tillage Research 80: 95–101.
32. Meckel, L., Egli, D. B., Radeliffe, D. and Leggett, J. E. 1984. Effect of moisture stress on seed growth in soybeans. Agronomy Journal 76: 674- 650.
33. Nabati, J. 2004. The effect of irrigation intervals on qualitative and quantitative traits of forage millet, sorghum and corn. M.Sc. Thesis of Ferdowsi University of Mashhad, Iran (In Persian with English Abstract).
34. Nabati, J. and RezvaniMoghaddam, P. 2006. Effect of different irrigation interval on quantitative and qualitative attributes of millet, sorghum and forage corn. Iranian Journal of Agricultural sciences 37(1):21-29 (In Persian with English Abstract).
35. Noorjoo, A., Abbasi, F., Baghaie Kia, V. A. and Jodaie, R. 2005. The effect of deficit irrigation on the quality and quantity of sugar beet in Miandoab region. Journal of Sugar Beet 22: 53-66. (In Persian with English Abstract).
36. Ofosu-Anim, J. and Leitch, M. 2009. Relative efficacy of organic manures in spring barley (Hordeum vulgare L.) production. Australian Journal of Crop Science 3(1): 13-19 (In Persian with English Abstract).
37. Ortega-Ochoa, C. 2005. Effect of levels of irrigation on forage standing crop and quality of WW-B. Dahl (Bothriochloa bladhii) pasture under summer grazing. PhD. Texas Tech University, Texas, USA.
38. Palm, A.C., Gachengo, C. N., Delve, R. J., Cadisch, G. and Giller, K. E. 2001. Organic inputs for soil fertility management in tropical agro-ecosystems: application of an organic resource database. Agricultural Ecosystem Environment 8: 27–42.
39. Pandey, R. K., Maranville, J. W. and Chetima, M. M. 2000a. Deficit irrigation and nitrogen effects on maize in a Sahelian environment. II. Shoot growth. Agriculture Water Management 46: 15–27.
40. Pinamonti, F. 1998. Compost mulch effects on soil fertility, nutritional status and performance of grapevine. Nutrition Cycling Agro-Ecosystem 51: 239-248.
41. Saeed, I. A. M. and El-Nadi, A. H. 1998. Forage sorghum yield and water use efficiency under variable irrigation. Irrigation Science 18: 67- 71.
42. Salo-vaananen, P. P. and Koivistoinen, P. E. 1996. Determination of protein in foods: comparison of net protein and crude protein (N×6.25) values. Food Chemistry 57(1): 27-31.
43. Shirani, H., Abolhasani Zeraatkar, M., Lakzian, A. and Akhgar, A. 2010. Decomposition rate of municipal wastes compost, vermi compost, manure and pistachio compost in different Soil texture and salinity in laboratory condition. Journal of Water and Soil 25:84-93. (In Persian with English Abstract)
44. Sionit, N. and Kramer, J. 1997. Effect of water stress during different stages of growth soybean. Agronomy Journal 69: 274-277.
45. Soleymani, A., Shahrajabian, M. H., Hosseini Far, S. H. and Naranjani, L. 2011. Morphological traits, yield and yield components of safflower (Carthamus tinctorius L.) cultivars under drought stress condition in Kerman province. Journal of Food, Agriculture and Environment 9(3&4): 249-251. (In Persian with English Abstract)
46. Tabatabai, S. 2000. Forage sorghum and millet genotypes difference in terms of yield and water use efficiency of different crop management. PhD Thesis, Department of Agriculture, Islamic Azad University, Science and Research Branch of Tehran, 247 p. (In Persian with English Abstract)
47. Taiz, L. and Zeiger, E. 1991. Plant Physiology. The Benjamin/ Cummings publishing Company Inc. California. pp. 565.
48. Thind, S., Sing, S. M., Sidhu, A. S. and Chhibba, I. M. 2002. Influence of continuous application of organic manures and nitrogen fertilizer on crop yield, N uptake and nutrient status under maize-wheat rotation. Journal Research Panjab Agriculture 39: 357-361.
49. Thomison, P. R., Geyer, A. B., Lotz, L. D., Siegrist, H. J. and Dobbels, T. L. 2003. Top cross high oil corn production: Select grain quality attributes. Agronomy Journal 95: 147-154.
50. Topal, A., Yalvac, K. and Akgun, N. 2003. Efficiency of top dresses nitrogen sources and application times in fallow-wheat cropping system, Communication in Soil Science and Plant Annal 34(9–10): 1211–1224.
51. Traore, S. B., Carlson, R. E., Pilcher, C. D. and Rice, M. E. 2000. Bt and Non-Bt maize growth and development as affected by temperature and drought stress. Agronomy Journal 92: 1027–1035.
52. Turgut, I., Bilgili, U., Duman, A. and Acikgoz, E. 2005. Effect of green manuring on the yield of sweet corn. Agronomy Sustainable Development 25: 1-5.
53. Wu, S. C., Cao, Z. H., Li, Z. G., Cheung, K. C. and Wong, M. H. 2005. Effects of biofertilizer containing N-fixer, P and K solubilizers and AM fungi on maize growth: a greenhouse trial. Geoderma 125: 155–166.
54. Zabet, M., Bahamin, S., Ghoreishi, S. and Sadeghi, H. 2014. Effect of deficit irrigation and nitrogen fertilizer on quantitative yield of aboveground part of forage pear millet (Pennisetum glaucum) in Birjand. Environmental Stresses in Crop Sciences 7(2): 187-194. (In Persian with English Abstract).