1. Absalan, A. A., Armin, M., Asgharipour, M. R., and Karimi-Yazdi, S. 2011. Effects of different forms of nitrogen application on yield response of corn under saline conditions. Journal of Advances in Environmental Biology 5(4): 719-724.
2. Arvin, P., Azizi, M., Soltani, A. 2009. Comparison of Yield and Physiological Indices of Spring Cultivars of Oliseed Rape Species. Seed and Plant Improvment Journal 25 (3):401-417. (In Persian)
3. Ashraf, M. Y., Khan, A. H., and Azmi, A. R. 1992. Cell membrane stability and its relation with some physiological processes in wheat. Acta Agronomy Hungary 41: 183–191.
4. Ashraf, M. Y., and Sarwar, G. 2002. Salt tolerance potential in some membrane Physiological studies on water relations and minerals contents. PP 237–245 in R. Ahmad, and K. A. Malik eds. Prospects for saline Agriculture. Kluwer Academic Publisher, Dordrecht, the Netherlands.
5. Ashraf, M., and McNeilly, T. 2004. Salinity tolerance in Brassica oilseeds, Journal of Plant Sciences 23: 157-174.
6. Benlloch, M., Ojeda, M. A., Ramos, J., and Rodriguesnavarro, A. 1994. Salt sensitivity and low discrimination between potassium and sodium in plant and soil. Journal of Plant and Soil 166: 117-123.
7. Berry, M. P., and Spink, J. H. 2006. A physiological analysis of oilseed rape yield, past and future (Review). Journal of Agricultural Science 199: 381-392.
8. Black, C. A. 1968. Soil-Plant Relationships. J. Wiley. New York. USA.
9. Bohra, J. S. and Doerffling, K. 1993. Potassium nutrition of rice (Oryza sativa L.) Varieties under NaCl salinity. Journal of Plant and Soil 152: 299-303.
10. Bonyadi Baladeh, T. 2001. Canola (Brassica napus) cultivation. Ministry of Jahad-e-Keshavarzi, Jahad-e- Keshavarzi Organization, Guilan Province, Iran, Extension and Technical Publications Unit. (In Persian)
11. Botella, M. A., Martinez, J. Pardines and A. Cerda. 1997. Salinity induced potassium deficiency in maize plants. Journal of Plant Physiology 150: 200-205.
12. Bouwer, H. 2000. Integrated water management: emerging issues and challenges. Journal of Agricultural Water Management 45: 217–228.
13. Esmaili, E., Kapourchal, S. A., Malakouti, M. J., and Homaee, M. 2008. Interactive effect of salinity and two nitrogen fertilizers on growth and composition of sorghum. Journal of Plant, Soil and Environment 54(12): 537–546
14. Francois, L. E. 1994.Growth, seed yield, and oil content of canola grown under saline conditions. Agronomy Journal 86: 233-237.
15. Grattan, S. R., and Grieve, C. M. 1992. Mineral nutrient acquisition and response by plants grown in Saline environments. PP 203-226 in M. Pessarakli, eds. Handbook of plant and cold stress.
16. Grattan, S. R., and Grieve, CM. 1994. Mineral nutrient acquisition and response by plants grown in saline environments. PP 203–229 in M. Pessarakli eds. Handbook of Plant and Crop Stress. Marcel Dekker, New York.
17. Grattan, S. R., and Grieve, C. M. 1999. Mineral nutrient acquisition and response by plants grown in saline environments. PP 203–229 in M. Pessarakli eds. Handbook of Plant and Crop Stress. Marcel Dekker, New York.
18. Gronwald, J. W., Suhayda, C. G., Tal, M., and Shannon, M. C.1990. Reduction in plasma membrane ATPase activity of tomato roots by salt stress. Journal of Plant Sciences 66: 145–153.
19. Gupta, R. K., Abrol, I. P. 2000. Salinity build-up and changes in the rice–wheat system of the Indo-Gangetic Plains. Journal of Experimental Agriculture 36: 273–284.
20. Hasanuzzaman, M., M. F. Karim and MJ. Ullah. 2008. Growth dynamic of rapeseed (Brassica campestris L.) cv. SAU Sarisha-1 as influenced by irrigation levels and row spacing. Australian Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences 2(4): 794-799.
21. Homaee, M., Feddes, R. A., and Dirksen, C. 2002. A macroscopic water extraction model for nonuniform transient salinity and water stress. Soil Science Society of America journal 66: 1764–1772.
22. Hu, Y. and Schimdhalter, U. 1998. Spatial distributions and net deposition rates of mineral elements in the elongating Wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) leaf under saline soil conditions. Journal of Planta 204: 212-219.
23. Irshad, M., Eneji, A. E., Khattak, R. A., and Khan, A. 2009. Influence of Nitrogen and Saline Water on the Growth and Partitioning of Mineral Content in Maize. Journal of Plant Nutrition 32(3): 458-469.
24. Jones, J.B., Jr., B. Wolf, and H.A. Mills. 1991. Plant Analysis Handbook. PP. 30-34. Micro-Macro Pub., Athens, GA.
25. Kafkafi, U., Valores, N., and Letery, J. 1982. Chloride interaction with nitrate and P nutrition in tomato. Journal of Plant Nutrition 5:1369-1385.
26. Leidi, E. O., Silberbush, M. and Lips, S. H. 1991. Wheat growth as affected by nitrogen type, pH and salinity. 1. Biomass production and mineral-composition. Journal of Plant Nutrition 14: 235-246.
27. Lynch, J., and Lauchli, A.1984. Potassium transport in salt stressed barley roots. Journal of Planta 161: 295–301.
28. Maas, E. V., and Grattan, S. R. 1999. Crop yields as affected by salinity. PP 55–108.in M. Pessarakli eds. Handbook of Plant and Crop Stress. Marcel Dekker, New York.
29. Malakooti. M. 2000.Balanced nutrition of wheat, the way to self-sufficiency and community health. Articles Collections, Publication of Agricultural Education. Karaj. (In Persian).
30. Marschner, H. 1995. Mineral nutrition of higher plants. 2nd edition. Academic Press, London. UK. 901p.
31. Mohajer Milani, B., Saadat, S., Vakil, R. 1999. Nutrition of wheat in saline conditions of Qom province. Journal of Soil and Water (Special in Wheat), Institute of Soil and Water Research. 12(6): 187-196. (In Persian).
32. Nathawat, N. S., Kuhad, M. S., Goswami, C. L., Patel, A. L. and Kumar, Rakesh. 2007. Interactive Effects of Nitrogen Source and Salinity on Growth Indices and Ion Content of Indian mustard. Journal of Plant Nutrition 30(4): 569 - 598.
33. Nielsen, D. C., Halvorson, A. D. 1991. Nitrogen fertility influence on water stress and yield of winter wheat. Agronomy Journal 83: 1065-1070.
34. Olsen, S. R., C. V. Cole, F. S. Watanabe, and L. A Dean. 1954. Estimation of Available Phosphorus in Soils by Extraction with Sodium bicarbonate. United States Department of Agriculture 939: 1-19.
35. Omielan, J. A., Epstein, E., and Dvorak, P. 1991. Salt tolerance and ionic relations of Lophopyrum elangatum. Journal of Genome 34: 961-974.
36. Qadir, M., Noble, A. D., Schubet, S., Thomas, R. J., and Arslan, A. 2005. Sodicity-Induced Land Degradation and Its Sustainable Management: Problems and Prospects. Journal of land degradation & development. Published online in Wiley Inter Science (www.interscience.wiley.com).
37. Qadir, M., Noble, A. D., Schubet, S., Thomas, R. J., and Arslan, A. 2006. Sodicity-Induced Land degradation and its sustainable management: problems and prospects. Journal of land degradation & development 17(6): 661-676.
38. Qasim, M., Ashraf, M., Ashraf, M.Y., Rehman, S.U. and Rha, E.S. 2003. Salt – induced changes in two canola cultivars differing in salt tolerance. Journal of Biologia Plantarum 46(4): 692-632.
39. Rabiee, M. 2000. Effect of row spacing and nitrogen fertilizer rates on grain yield and agronomic characteristics of rapeseed cv. Hayola 308 as second crop in paddy fields of Guilan in Iran. Journal of Crops Seed and Plant 27(4): 399- 415. (In Persian).
40. Razavinasab, A., Tajabadi, A., Shirani, H., Dashti, H. 2009. Effect of nitrogen, salinity and organic matter on growth and root morphology of Pistachio. Journal of Water and Soil Science - Isfahan University of Technology 13 (47): 321-333. (In Persian).
41. Richards, L.A. 1954. Diagnosis and improvement of saline and alkali soils. Agricultural Hand Book 60. U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Washington D.C., 160 p.
42. Sarwar, A., and Aslam, Z. 2011. Effect of root zone salinity on mineral nutrition and growth of beri (Zizyphus mauritiana lam) and jamun (Eugenia jambolana lam). Journal of Horticulture and Forestry 3(12): 366-371.
43. Shahraki. M., 2001. Publication of the Technical Guidelines of Canola Cultivation in the Province of Sistan and Baluchestan. Available from: http://www.sbagrijahad.ir/portal/File/ShowFile.aspx?ID=dd58ac2a-6461-4f67-bfd9-2c65c95dd332. (In Persian).
44. Szabolcs, I. 1989. Salt-affected soils. CRC Press, the University of California. p 274.
45. Yuncai, H., and Schmidhalter, U. 2005. Drought and Salinity: A comparison of their effects on mineral nutrition of plants. Journal of Plant Nutrition and Soil Science 168: 541–549.