1. Arancon, N., Edwards, C. A., Bierman, P., Welch, C., and Metzger, J. D. 2004. Influences of Vermicompost on field strawberries: 1. Effects on growth and yields. Bioresource technology 93: 145-153.
2. Azimzadeh, S. M., and Azimzadeh, S. J. 2011. Crop plant growth stage and development. Publication of Agricultural Education and Promotion.
3. Ehteshami, S. M. R., and Chayichi, M. R. 2010. Organic Agriculture. Gilan University Publication.
4. Fallahi, J., Koocheki. A. R., and Rezvani Moghaddam, P. 2008. Evaluation of the effect of organic fertilizers on quantitative, essence and chamasoline indice in German Chamomile. Agricultural Research: Water, Soil and Plant in Agriculture 8(1): 157-168.
5. Ghorbani, R., Koocheki, A., Asadi, Gh., and Jahan, M. 2008. Evaluation of the effect of application of different organic fertilizers and their extract spraying on tomato production and durability in storage in ecological Agricultural systems. Journal of Iranian Agricultural Researches 6(1): 111-116.
6. Gharashi, L. A., Haghnia, Gh., Lakzian, A, and Khorasani, R. 2012. Effect of phosphorus and organic materials on iron availability in corn. Agroecology Journal 4(1): 12-19.
7. Hornick, S. B. 1998. Use of organic amendments to increase the productivity of sand and gravel soils: Effect on yield and composition of sweet corn. American Journal of Alternative Agriculture 3: 156-162.
8. Jahan, M., and Koocheki, A. 2004. Organic production of German Chamomile intercropped with Pot Marigold. 6th IFOAM-Asia Scientific Conference “Benign Environment and Safe food.”481-488.
9. Kato. Y., and Yamagishi, J. 2011. Long term effects of organic manure application on the productivity of winter wheat grown in a crop rotation with maize in Japan. Field Crops Research 120: 387-395.
10. Lal, R. 1995. The role of residues management in sustainable agricultural systems. Journal of Sustainable Agriculture 5(4): 51-76.
11. Lellahgani Dezaki, B., Koocheki, A., and Nassiri Mahallati, M. 2006. Effect of manure and plantation depth on phonological stages and tuber yield of potato. Journal of Iranian Agricultural Research 4(2): 1-10.
12. Mirhashemi, S. M., Koocheki, A., Parsa, M., and Nassiri Mahallati, M. 2009. Evaluation of growth physiological indices of Fenugreek in pure cropping and intercropping based on principles of organic Agriculture. Journal of Iranian Agricultural Research 7(2): 685-694.
13. Mohammad Abadi, A., Rezvani Moghaddam, P., Fallahi, J., and Boroumand Rezazadeh, Z. 2011. Evaluation of the effect of organic and chemical fertilizers on quantitative and qualitative characteristics of fenugreek forages. Agroecology Journal 3(4): 491-499.
14. Moradi, R., Rezvani Moghaddam, P., Nassiri Mahallati, M., and Lakzian, A. 2009. Evaluation of the effect of organic and biofertilizers on yield, seed yield components and essence content of Fennel. Journal of Iranian Agricultural Research 7(2): 625-635.
15. Moradi. R., Rezvani Moghaddam, P., Nasiri Mahallati, M., and Nezhadali, A. 2011. Effects of organic and biological fertilizers on fruit yield and essential oil of sweet fennel. Spanish Journal of Agricultural Research 9(2): 546-553.
16. Nezhadhoseini, T., Astarayi, A., Khorasani, R., and Emami, H. 2011. Evaluation of two organic fertilizers with bor and zinc on yield, yield components and nutrients density in Millet. Journal of Iranian Agricultural Research 9(1): 70-77.
17. Rezvani Moghaddam, P., Mohammad Abadi, A., and Moradi, R. A. 2010. Evaluation of the effect of chemical and organic fertilizers on yield and yield components of Sesame in different plantation densities. Agroecology Journal 2(2): 256-265.
18. SaeedNezhad, A. H., and Rezvani Moghaddam, P. 2010. Evaluation of consumption of compost, vermicompost and manures on yield, yield components and essence percentage of Cumin. Journal of Horticultural Science 24(2): 142-148.
19. Sajjadi nik, R., Yadavi, A., Baloochi, H. R., and Faragi, H. 2011. Comparison effect of chemical fertilizer ( urea), orgnic ( vermicompost) and biofertilizer (nitroxin) on quantitative and quantitative yield of Sesame. Journal of Agricultural science and sustainable production 2(21): 88-101.
20. Seyedi, S. M., and Rezvani Moghaddam, P. 2011. Evaluation of yield, yield components and nitrogen use efficiency in using of mushroom compost, biofertilizer and urea in wheat. Agroecology Journal 3(3): 309-319.
21. Tabrizi. L., Koocheki, A., Rezvani Moghaddam, P., Nassiri Mahallati, M., and Bannayan, M. 2009. Effect of irrigation and organic manure on Khorasan thyme. Archives of Agronomy and Soil science 57(3): 317-326.
22. Tahami Zarandi, S. M. K., Rezvani Moghaddam, P., and Jahan, M. 2009. Effect of municipal waste compost and some biofertilizers on yield, seed yield components and harvest index of Basil. First national conference of Agriculture and Sustainable Development, Opportunities and Challenges ahead. Islamic Azad University of Shiraz.
23. Yazdani Biouki, R., Rezvani Moghaddam, P., Khazayi., H. R., and Astarayi, A. R. 2010. Evaluation of some qualitative and quantitative characteristics of Milk Thistle in response to organic, chemical and biofertilizers. Agroecology Journal 2(4): 548-555.