1. Anonymous, 2007. Implant, protection and harvest of wheat in Khouzestan. Press of Jahad Keshavarzi Organization of Khozestan, Ahwaz. 29p. (In Persian).
2. Baghestani, M. A., and Zand, E. 2004. Study on morphological and physiological characteristics affecting on competitiveness of winter wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) against wild oats (Avena ludoviciana Dur.). Pajouhesh & Sazandegi 67: 41-56. (In Persian with English Abstract).
3. Bijanzadeh, E., Naderi, R., and Behpoori, A. 2010. Interrelationships between oilseed rape yield and weeds population under herbicides application. Australian Journal of Crop Science 4(3): 155-162.
4. Coleman, R., and Gill, G. 2003. Trends in yielding ability and weed competitiveness of Australian wheat cultivars. Proceedings eleventh Australian Agronomy Conference. Geelong, Australia.
5. Cousens, R. D., Barnett, A. G., and Barry, G. C. 2003. Dynamics of competition between wheat and oats. I: Effects of changing the timing of phonological events. Agronomy Journal 95: 1295-1304.
6. FAO. 2014. Statistical data. www.faostat.fao.org.
7. Haefele, S. M., Johnson, D. E., Bodji, D. Wopereies, M. C. S., and Miezan, K. M. 2004. Field screeninig of drives ricr genotypes foe weed competitiveness in irrigated lowland ecosystems. Field Crops Research 57: 189-199.
8. Jordan, N. 1993. Prospects for weed control through crop interference. Ecological Application 3: 84-91.
9. Khalaghani, J. 2007. Weed loss assesment in wheat fields.Final report. Iranian Research Institute of Plant Protection.47 pp.
10. Legere, A., Stevenson, F. C., and Benoit, D. L. 2005. Diversity and assembly of weed communities: contrasting responses across cropping systems. European Weed Research Society 45: 303-315.
11. Lemerle, D., Gill, G. S., Murphy, C. E., Walker, S. R., Cousens, R. D., Mokhtari, S., Peltzer, S. J., Coleman, R., and Lickett, D. J. 2001. Genetic improvement and agronomy for enhanced wheat competitiveness with weeds. Australian Journa of Agricultural Research 52: 527-548.
12. Maknali, A., Minbashi, M., and Maknali, R. 2011. Advanced identification and distribution map of weeds of irrigated wheat in Khuzestan north using GIS. The 4th Iranian Weed Science Congress. Ahwaz. Pp: 370-373. (In Persian).
13. Mousavi, S. H., Siadat, S. A. Alami-Saeid, KH., Zand, E., and Bakhshande, A. 2012. Evaluation of competitive performance of spring bread wheat cultivars with wild oat weed. Iranian Crop Science 4 (56): 358-369. (In Persian with English abstract).
14. Mousavi, S. H., Siadat, S. A. Alami-Saeid, KH., Zand, E., and Bakhshande, A. 2014. Tolerance mechanism of spring bread wheat (Triticum aestivum) cultivars to wild oat (Avena lodoviciana) competition. Journal of crop production and processing 12: 97-110 (In Persian with English Abstract).
15. Siadat, S. A., Modhej, A., and Esfahani, M. 2013. Cereal. Press of Jahad Daneshgahi Mashhad. 352 pp. (In Persian).
16. Zand, E., Koocheki, A., Rahimiyan-Mashadi, H., Deyhim-Fard, R., Soofizadeh, S., Nassiri-Mahallati, M. 2003. Studies on some ecophysiological traits associated with competitiveness of old and new Iranian bread wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) cultivars against wild oat (Avena ludoviciana L.). Iranian Journal Agriculture Science 1(2): 1-17. (In Persian with English Abstract).
17. Zand, E., and Beckie, H. 2002. Competitive ability of hybrid and open pollination canola with wild oat. Canadian Journal of Plant Science 82: 473-480.
18. Zand, E., Baghestani, M. A., Bitarafan, M., and Shimi, P. 2007. A guideline for herbicides in Iran. Press of Jahad Daneshgahi Mashhad. 66 pp. (In Persian).
19. Zimdahl, R. L. 2007. Fundamentals of weed science. Academic Press (Third Edition) ISBN: 978-0-12-372518-9, San Diego, California, USA. 666 pp.