1. Abduli, M. A., Amiri, L., Madadian, E., Gitipour, S., and Sedighian, S. 2013. Efficiency of vermicompost on quantitative and qualitative growth of tomato plants. International Journal of Environmental Research 7: 467-472.
2. Aduloju, M. O., Mahmood. J., and Abayomi Y. A. 2009. Evaluation of soybean [Glycine max (L.) Merrill] genotypes for adaptability to a southern Guinnea Savanna environment with and without P fertilizer application in north Central Nigeria. African Journal of Agricultural Research 4: 556–563.
3. Agyeman, K., Osei-Bonsu, I., Berchie, J. N., Osei1, M. K., Mochiah, M. B., Lamptey, J. N., and Bolfrey-Arku, G. 2014. Effect of poultry manure and different combinations of inorganic fertilizers on growth and yield of four tomato varieties in Ghana. Agricultural Science 2: 27-34.
4. Cavender, N. D., Atiyeh, R. M., and Knee, M. 2003. Vermicompost stimulates mycorrhizal colonization of roots of sorghum bicolor at the expense of plant growth. Pedobiologia 47: 85-89.
5. Chanda, G. K., Bhunia, G., and Chakraborty, S. K. 2011. The effect of vermicompost and other fertilizers on cultivation of tomato plants. Journal of Horticulture and Forestry 3: 42-45.
6. Dawelbeit, S., Elasha, E., and Richter, C. 2005. Residual effect of composted farmyard manure on sorghum growth and yield. The Global Food and Product Chain–Dynamics, Innovations, conflicts, strategies. Available at http:// www.tropentag.ed/ abstract. (Visited 27 May 2012).
7. Eghball, B., Wienhold, B., and Gilley, J. 2001. Comprehensive manure management for improved nutrient utilization and environment quality. Soil and Water Conservation Research 1: 128-135.
8. Erhart, E., Hartl, W., and Putz, B. 2005. Biowaste compost affects yield, nitrogen supply during the vegetation period and crop quality of agricultural crops. Europian Journal of Agronomy 23: 305-314.
9. Ervez, M. A. P., Aqir, F., Uliammaid, M., Hsan, E., and Llah, U. 2000. Effects of organic and in organic manure on physical characteristics of potato (solonum tuberosum L.). International Journal of Agriculture and Biology 2:34-36.
10. Gliessman, S. 2007. Agroecology: The ecology of sustainable food systems (2nded.). Boca Raton. CRC Press.
11. Hartl, W., Putz, B., and Erhart, E. 2003. Influence of rates and timing of biowaste compost application on rye yield and soil nitrate levels. European Journal of Soil Biology 39: 129-139.
12. Herawati, T. 2003. Effect of P fertilization and organic matter on Growth and yield of potato (Solonum tubersum L.). Symposium on small scale vegetable production and horticultural. Economics in Developing Countries, Available at: http: // www: actahort.org (Visited 11 May 2010).
13. Jat, R. S., and Ahlawat, S. 2006. Direct and residual effect of vermicompost, biofertilizers and phosphorus on soil nutrient dynamics and productivity of chickpea-fodder maize sequence. Journal of Sustainable Agriculture 28: 41-54.
14. Molgoard, J. P., Michelson, G., and Holm, S. 1999. Effect of Different types of animal manure on the quality of organically grown potatoes. 14th Triennial Conference of the European Association for potato Research, Sorrento, Italy.
15. Orooji, K., Rashed Mohassel, M. H., Rezvani Moghadam, P., and Nassiri Mahallati, M. 2014. Effects of different types and rates of organic manures on Egyptian broomrape (Orobanche aegyptiaca Perss.) control in tomato (Lycopersicon esculentum Mill.). Journal of Agroecology 6: 209-218. (In Persian).
16. Poponin, A. J., Manzhosov, V. P., Maimusov, U. N., and Chigaen, A. M. 1994. Yield and quality of field crops in relation to different treatments and methods of soil cultivation and fertilizers. Potato Abstracts 19: 481.
17. Powers, L. E., and McSorley, R. 2000. Ecological Principles of Agriculture. Delmar Thomson Learning, Albany, NY.
18. Rantala, P. R., Vaajasaari, K., Juvonen, R., Schultz, E., Joutti, A., and Makela-Kurtto, R. 1999. Composting of forest industry wastewater sludges for agriculture use. Water Science Technology 40: 187–194.
19. Sajadi Nik, R., Yadavi. A., Balouchi, H. R., and Farajee, H. 2011. Effect of chemical (Urea), organic (vermicompost) and biological (Nitroxin) fertilizers on quantity and quality yield of sesame (Sesamum indicum L.). Journal of Sustainable Agriculture and Production Science 21: 87-101. (In Persian with English abstract)
20. Snapp, S. S., Nyiraneza, J., Otto, M., and kirk, W. W. 2003. Managing manure in potato and vegetable systems, Extension Bulletin E28 – 93, Michigan State University. Available at www.msue.msu.edu. (Visited 27 May 2012).
21. Walker, D. J., and Pilar, M. 2008. The effects of olive mill waste compost and poultry manure on the availability and plant uptake of nutrients in a highly saline soil. Bioresource Technology 99: 396-403.
22. Yanga, L., Zhaoa, F., Changa, Q., Li, T., and Li, F. 2015. Effects of vermicomposts on tomato yield and quality and soil fertility in greenhouse under different soil water regimes. Agricultural Water Management 160: 98–105.
23. Zaller, J. G. 2007. Vermicompost as a substitute for peat in potting media: Effects on germination, biomass allocation, yields and fruit quality of three tomato varieties. Scientia Horticulturae 112: 191-199.