1. Abasi, A., Farahvash, H., Kazemi, A., and Mosavizadeh, E. 2008. Effects of water stress on some morphological characteristics of sunflower cultivars. Journal of Research in Agricultural Science 8 (2): 1-10.
2. Abraham, N. A. 2001. Determinants of sunflower seed quality for processing (Growth and development of the seed, Chapter 1). University of Pretoria. Pp. 22.
3. Aiken, R. M., and Klocke, N. L. 2012. Inferring transpiration control from sap flow heat gauges and the Penman-Monteith equation. Transactions. of the ASABE 55 (2): 543-549
4. Ali, M. D. H., and Shui, L. T. 2009. Potential evapotranspiration model for muda irrigation project, Malaysia. Water Resources Management 23 (1): 57-69.
5. Alizadeh, A. 2005. A review of national drought preparedness strategies and action plant in forren countries. Paper on drougt management strategy. FAO and ministry of Jehad, Agriculture, IR of Iran.
6. Ataei, M., Karimi, B., Naseri, A., Lotfi, F., and Mottaghi, S. 2008. Investigate the effect of limited irrigation on agronomic traits and yield of sunflower cultivars. Plants and Ecosystems 22 (6): 89-110.
7. Bani Saeidi, A. 2012. The effect of nitrogen on yield, yield components and nitrogen use efficiency of sunflower cultivars in Khuzestan conditions. Crop Physiology 15(4): 71-86.
8. Barker, W. B., and Sowyer, J. E. 2005. Nitrogen application to soybean at early reproductive development. Agronomy Journal 97(2): 615-619.
9. Behbodi, B., and Beheshti, A. R. 2010. Dry matter accumulation and remobilization in grain sorghum genotypes (Sorghum bicolor L. Moench) under drought stress. Australian Journal of Crop Science 4(3): 185-189.
10. Beyazgul, M., Kayam, Y., and Engelsman, F. 2000. Estimation methods for crop water requirements in the Gediz Basin of western Turkey. Journal of Hydrology 229(2): 19-26.
11. Cabuslay, G. S., Ito, O., and Alejar, A. A. 2002. Physiological evaluation of responses of rice (Oryza sativa L.) to water deficit. Plant Science 163(4): 815-827.
12. Chimenti, C. A., and Pearsonand, J. 2002. Osmotic adjustment and yield maintenance under drought in sunflower. Field Crops Research 75(3): 235-246.
13. El-Gizawy, N. K. B. 2009. Effects of nitrogen rate and plant density on agronomic nitrogen efficiency and maize yield following wheat and fababean. American-Eurasian Journal of Agriculture and Environmental Science 5(3): 378–386.
14. El-Sayed, K. A., Ross, S. A., El-Sohly, M. A., Khalafall, M. M., Abdel Halim, O. B., and Ikegami, F. 2000. Effect of different fertilizers on the amino acid, fatty acid and essential oil composition of Nigella sativa seeds. Saudi Pharmaceutical Journal 8(4): 175-182.
15. Emam, Y. 2006. Agriculture Cereals. Shiraz University. Iran. (In Persian)
16. Erkossa, T., Stahr, K., and Tabor, G. 2002. Integration of organic and inorganic fertilizers: effect on vegetable productivity. Agricultural Research Centre, Ethiopia 82: 247-256.
17. Flagella, Z., Rotunno, T., Tarantino, E., Di Caterina, R., and De Caro, A. 2002. Changes in seed yield and oil fatty acid composition of high oleic sunflower (Helianthus annuus L.) hybrids in relation to the sowing date and the water regime. European Journal of Agronomy 17(3): 221–230.
18. Flenet, F., Boundials, A., and suraiva, C. 1996. Sunflower response to a range of soil water content. European Journal of Agronomy 5(4): 161- 167.
19. Gan, Y., Malhi, S. S., Brandt, S., Katepa-Mupondwad, F., and Stevenson, C. 2008. Nitrogen use efficiency and nitrogen uptake of juncea canola under diverse environments. Agronomy Journal 2(100): 285–295.
20. Gholinazad, A., Ayeneband, A., Hasanzadeh, E. 2009. Effect of drought stress and nitrogen levels of density on yield, yield components and harvest index Euroflour cultivar of sunflower in Urmia. Journal of Plant Production 16(3): 127-140.
21. Goksoy, A. T., Demir, A. O., Turan, Z. M., and Dagustu, N. 2004. Responses of safflower (Carthamus tinctorius L.) to full and limited irrigation at different growth stages. Field Crops Research 87 (2): 167-178.
22. Hamzei, J. 2011. Seed, oil, and protein yields of canola under combinations of irrigation and nitrogen application. Agronomy Journal 103(33): 1152-1158.
23. Jalilian, J. 2008. The effect of organic fertilizers and different levels of nitrogen fertilization on yield and quantitative and qualitative characteristics of sunflower in conditions of water stress. PhD. Thesis, University of Tarbiat Modarres, Iran (In Farsi).
24. Kiani, M., Gheysari, M., Mostafazadeh-Fard, B., Majidi, M. M. and Landi, E. 2014. Determination of crop water use and crop coefficient of two hybrids of sunflower (euroflor and sirna) under drip-tape irrigation system. Journal of Science and Technological Agriculture and Natural Resources 67: 289-299.
25. Malhi, S. S., and Gill, K. S. 2004. Placement, rate and source of N, seed row opener and seedling depth effect of canola production. Canadian Journal Plant Science 84(3): 719-729.
26. Mendegar, S., Mojadam, M., Soltani, H., and Danaei, A. K. 2011. Effect of withholding irrigation times on some quantitative and qualitative characteristics of oil sunflower hybrids. Journal of Crop Improvement 1(3): 39-54.
27. Mojadam, M. 2008. Effects of water deficit stress and nitrogen management on dry matter distribution and some morphological characteristics of corn. Journal of Environmental Stresses in Plant Science 1(2): 123-136.
28. Moradi, M., Motamed, M. K., Azarpour, E., and Khosravi Danesh, R. 2012. Effects of nitrogen fertilizer and plant density management in corn farming. Journal of Agricultural and Biological Science 7(2): 133-137.
29. Naseri, R., Kazemi, E., Mahmoodian, L., Mirzaei, A., and Soleymanifad, A. 2012. Study on effects of different plant density on seed yield, oil and protein content of four canola cultivars in western Iran. International Journal of Agriculture and Crop Sciences 4(2): 70-78.
30. Nawaz, G., Sarwar, M., Yousaf, T., Ahmad, A., and Shah, M. J. 2003. Yield and yield component of sunflower as afected by various NPK levels. Asian Journal of Plant Science 2(7): 561- 562.
31. Nazemie, A., Khazaei, H. R., Boromand Rezazadeh, Z., and Hosseini, A. 2008. Effect of drought stress and defoliation on sunflower in controlled conditions. Desert 12: 99-104.
32. Omidi, A. H. 2008. Effect of drought stress in different growth stages on yield and some agronomic and physiological characteristics of three varieties of safflower. Seed and Plant Production Journal 25(1): 15-31.
33. Ozer, H. 2003. Sowing date and nitrogen rate effects on growth yield and yield components of two summer rapeseed cultivars. European Journal of Agriculture 19(3): 453-463.
34. Reddy, A. R., Chaitanya, K. V., and Vivekanandan, M. 2004. Drought induced responses of photosynthesis and antioxidant metabolism in higher plants. Journal of Plant Physiology 161(11): 1189-1202.
35. Roshdi, M., Rezadost, S., and Zainalzade, A. 2005. A survey on the effect of different levels of irrigation features on the qualitative and quantitative varieties of sunflower. Journal of Agricultural Water Management 14(3): 113-123.
36. Salemi, H. R., Afiuni, D. 2005.The impact of limited irrigation on grain yield and yield components of several new wheat varieties. Journal of Agricultural Science and Natural Resources 12(3): 11-20.
37. Sinaki, J. M., Majidi Heravan, E., Shirani Rad, A. H., Noormohammadi, G., and Zarei, G. 2007. The effects of water deficit during growth stages of canola. American Eurasian Journal of Agriculture and Environmental Science 2(4): 417-422.
38. Sinebo, W., Gretzmacher, R., and Edelbauer, A. 2004. Genotypic variation for nitrogen use efficiency in Ethiopian barley. Field Crops Research 85(1): 43–60.
39. Stone, L. R., Goodrum, D. E. Jaffar, M. N., and Khan, A. H. 2001. Rooting front and water depletion depths in grain sorghum and sunflower. Agronomy Journal 93(5):1105-1110.
40. Taheri, E., Soleymani, A., and Javanmard, H. R. 2012. The effect of different nitrogen levels on oil yield and harvest index of two spring rapeseed cultivars in Isfahan region. International Journal of Agriculture and Crop Sciences 4(20): 1496-1498.
41. Timsina, J., Singh, U., Badaruddin, M., Meisner, C., and Amin, M. R. 2001 .Cultivar, nitrogen, and water effects on productivity and nitrogen use efficiency and balance for rice-wheat sequences of Bangladesh. Field Crops Research 72: 43-161.
42. Walker, A. J. 2001. The effects of soil fertilizer, nitrogen and moisture on yield, oil and protein of flaxseed. Field Crop Research 932: 101-114.