1. Amiri, E., Razavipor, T., Farid, A., and Banayan, M. 2011 .Effects of Crop Density and Irrigation Management on Water Productivity of Rice Production in Northern Iran: Field and Modeling Approach. Communications in Soil Science and Plant Analysis 42: 2085–2099. (In Persian with English Abstract)
2. Amiri, E., and Rezaei, M. 2013. Evaluation of Water Balance Components and Water Productivity of Rice under interval irrigation and nitrogen fertilizer conditions. Iranian Journal of irrigation and drainage. 4(6): 306-315. (In Persian with English Abstract).
3. Arora, A. R., Sairam, K. and Srivastava, G. C. 2002. Oxidative stress and anti oxidative systems in plants. Current Siecnce.82: 1227-1238.
4. Asadi, R., Rezaei, V., Motamed, K., 2003. A simple solution to cope with drought sin the Caspian fields. Iranian Journal of Dryland Drought. 4(1): 91-87. (In Persian with English Abstract).
5. Bannayan, M., Hoogenboom, G. 2009.Using pattern recognition for estimating cultivar coefficients of a crop simulation model. Field Crops Research, 111, 3: 290-302.
6. Barker, R., Tuong, T.P., Li, Y., Castillo, E.G., Bouman, B.A.M. 2004.Growing more rice with less water: research findings from a study in China. Paddy Water Environ. 2, 185.
7. Belder, P., Spiertz, J. H. J., Bouman, B. A. M., Tuong T. P. 2005.Nitrogen economy and water productivity of lowland rice under water-saving irrigation .Field Crops Research .93 :169-185.
8. Benli, B., Pala, M., Stockle C., and Oweis T. 2007.Assessment of winter wheat production under early sowing with supplemental irrigation in a cold highland environment using CropSyst simulation model. Agric. Water Manage.93: 45-53.
9. Bouman, B.A.M., van Keulen, H., Rabbinge, R. 1996. The `School of de Wit' crop growth simulation models: a pedigree and historical overview. Agric. Sys. 52:171–198.
10. Bouman, B.A.M., Peng, S., Castaneda, A. R., Visperas, R. M. 2005. Yield and water use of irrigated tropical aerobic rice systems. Agricultural Water Manag. 74: 87–105.
11. Bouman, B.A.M., Liping Fenga, c., Tuonga, T.P., Guoan, Lu d. 2007.Exploring options to grow rice using less water in northern China using a model ling approach II. Quantifying yield, water balance components,and water productivity agr i c u l tura l water management 88:23 –3 3.
12. Bocchi, S., Confalonieri, R., and Bechini, L. 2001. CropSyst for rice in Northern Italy. Proc. 2nd Modelling Cropping Sys. Intl. Symp., Florence, Italy.
13. Bolinga, A.A., Boumana, B.A.M., Tuonga, T.P., Konboonb, Y. 2011. Harnpichitvitayaa, Yield gap analysis and the effect of nitrogen and water on photoperiod-sensitive Jasmine rice in north-east Thailand. NJAS -Wageningen Journal of Life Sciences 58: 11-19.
14. Confalonieri, R., and Bocchi, S. 2005.Evaluation of CropSyst for Simulation the Yield of Flooded Rice inNorthern Italy. Europ .J. Agronomy. 23:315-326.
15. Dawe, D. 2005.Increasing water productivity in rice-based systems in Asia-past trends, current problems, and future prospects. Plant Prod. Sci. 8:221-230.
16. Dastmalchi, A., Soltani, A., Latifi N. 2012. Evaluation Model CropSyst Wheat for predicting the development, growth and yield response to planting date Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research Vol. 10, No. 3, Fall, p. 511-521 . (In Persian with English Abstract).
17. Diaz-Ambrona, C. G. H., O’Leary, G. J., O’Connell, M. G., and Connor, D. J. 2001.Application of CropSyst to a new location and crops: advantages and limitations. Proc. 2nd Intl. Symp. Modelling Cropping Systems, Florence, Italy.
18. Donatelli, M., Stockle, C.O., Ceotto, E., and Rinaldi, M. 1996.CropSyst validation for cropping systems at twolocations of Northern and Southern Italy. Eur. J. Agron. 6: 35-45.
19. Honar, T., Sabet, T., Sarvestani, A., Kamkar, AA., Shams, S. 2010.calibration model CropSyst to estimate crop yield and growth seed oil . Iranian Journal of Sciences Water and Soil 25 (3). 593_605. (In Persian with English Abstract).
20. Kumar, R., A. K. Sarawgi, C. Ramos, S. T. 2006.Amarante, A. M. Ismail, and L. J. Wade. Partitioning of dry matter during drought stress in rainfed lowland rice. Field Crops Res. 98:1-11.
21. Ma, Y.F and Lu. Dz. 1990.Effect of irrigation methods on senescence and physiological activities in hybrid rice after heading. Chinese Journal of Rice Sci. 4(2): 56-62.
22. Mohseni, M., Montazer, A., Rahimi, A. 2008. The evaluation model of plant CropSyst In the simulation, the combined effect of water and nitrogen on yield and water productivity of wheat. Iranian Journal of Sciences Irrigation & Drainage iran. 3 (1)113-125. (In Persian with English Abstract)
23. Pala, M., Stockle, C. O. , and Harris, H. C. 1996.Simulation of durum wheat (Triticum turgidum ssp. durum) growth under different water and nitrogen regimes in a Mediterranean environment using CropSyst. Agric. Syst., 51, 147-163.
24. Pirmoradian, N., Sepaskhah, A.R., Maftoun, M. 2004.Effects of water-saving irrigation and nitrogen fertilization on yield and yield components of rice (Oryza sativa L.). Plant Production Science, 7(3):337-346.
25. Razavipour, T., Yazdani, M., Kavosi, M. 2000.The effects of water stress in different growing stage on rice yield. Presented in the 6th national conference on soil science. 26-28 Jun. 2007. Tehran. Pp 613-614. (In Persian with English Abstract).
26. Razavipour, T., Nahvi, M. 2006.The effects of of irrigation methods growing stage on WUE in Local Rice Varieties in Gilan. Journal of Agricultural Sciences. 15-25 .N 9. (In Persian with English Abstract).
27. Rezaei, M., Davatgar, N., Khaledian, M., Pirmoradian, N. 2013.Effect of intermittent irrigation with salinewater on rice yield in Rasht, Iran/ provinci Guilan, Rasht, Iran. Act a agriculturae Slovenica, 101, 1(49-57). (In Persian with English Abstract).
28. Saadati, Z. Pirmoradian, N., Rezaei, M. 2012. Assessment of CropSyst model in yield simulating of tworice varieties, under different irrigation regimes. Dissertation. Iranian Journal of Sciences Water and Soil . 64 (17: 1_12). (In Persian with English Abstract)
29. .Salemi, H ., Abedi, E . 2003 Effect of irrigation methods and physiological activities in hybrids rice in zone lanhan (Esfhan) .(Final report of theresearch project).
30. Spaskhar, A., Tavakoli, A. 2005.Principles and application of deficit irrigation. Publications National Committee of Irrigation and Drainage. (In Persian with English Abstract).
31. Stöckle, C.O., Donatelli, M., Nelson R. 2003.CropSyst, a cropping systems simulation model. European Journal of Agronomy, 18, 3: 289-307.
32. Singh, A.K., Tripathy, R., and Chopra, U.K. 2008. Evaluation of CERES-Wheat and CropSyst models for water–nitrogen interactions in wheat crop. Agricultural Water Management. 95: 776-786.
33. Tanner, C., Sinclair, T. 1983.Efficient water use in crop production: research or re-search In Limitations to efficient water use in crop production. Madison: American Society of Agronomy: 1-27.
34. Zare, N., Khaledian, M., Pirmoradian, N., Rezaei, M. 2014.Simulation of rice yield under different irrigation and nitrogen application managements by CropSyst model. Agrovoc descriptors oryza,rice,irrigation,flood irrigation, fertilizer application, nitrogen, plant models.103.2.3. (In Persian with English Abstract).