1. Akay, A. 2011. Effect of zinc fertilizer applications on yield and element contents of some registered chickpeas varieties. African Journal of Biotechnology 10(61): 13090-13096.
2. Anwar, F., Zafar, S. N., and Rashid, U. 2006. Characterization of Moringa oleifera seed oil from drought and irrigated regions of Punjab, Pakistan. Grasas Y Aceites 57(2):160-168.
3. Asadi, M. A., and Faraji, A. 2009. Applied principles of agriculture oilseeds (soybean, cotton, canola and sunflower). Agricultural Extension and Education Publications.
4. Ayad, H. S., Reda, F., and Abdalla, M. S. A. 2010. Effect of putrescine and zinc on vegetative growth, photosynthetic pigments, lipid peroxidation and essential oil content of geranium (Pelargonium graveolens L.). World Journal of Agricultural Sciences 6(5): 601-608.
5. Azimi, M. S., Daneshian, J., Sayfzadeh, S., Zare, S. 2013. Evaluation of Amino Acid and Salicylic Acid application on yield and growth of wheat under water deficit. International Journal of Agriculture and Crop Sciences 5(8): 816-819.
6. Bagci, S. A., Ekiz, H., Yilmaz, A., and Cakmak, I. 2007. Effect of zinc deficiency and drought on grain yield of field-grown wheat cultivars in central Anatolia. Journal of Agronomy and Crop Sciences 193(3): 189-206.
7. Banks, L.W. 2004. Effect of timing of foliar zinc fertilizer on yield component of soybeans. Australian Journal of Experimental Agriculture and Animal Husbandry 22(17): 226-231.
8. Belkhadi, A., Hediji, H., Abbes, Z., Nouairi, I., Barhoumi, Z., Zarrouk, M., Chaibi, W., and Djebali, W. 2010. Effects of exogenous salicylic acid pre-treatment on cadmium toxicity and leaf lipid content in Linum usitatissimum L. Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety 73(5): 1004–1011.
9. Bybordi, A., and Mamedov, G. 2010. Evaluation of Application methods efficiency of zinc and iron for canola (Brassica napus L.). Notulae Scientia Biologicae 2(1): 94-103.
10. Bouchereau, A., Clossais, B. N., Bensaoud, A., Beport, L., and Renard, M. 1996. Water stress effects on rapeseed quality. European Journal of Agronomy 5(1-2): 19-30.
11. Chandra, D., and Khandelwal, R. B. 2009. Effect of zinc and phosphorus on yield, nutrient uptake and oil content of mustard grown on the gypsum-treated sodic soil. Journal of the Indian Society of Soil Science 57(1): 66-70.
12. Drazic, G., and Mihailovic, N. 2005. Modification of cadmium toxicity in soybean seedlings by salicylic acid. Plant Science 168(2): 511–517.
13. Efe, L., and Yarpuz, E. 2011. The effect of zinc application methods on seed cotton yield, lint and seed quality of cotton (Gossypium hirsutum L.) in east Mediterranean region of Turkey. African Journal of Biotechnology 10(44): 8782-8789.
14. El-Habbasha, S. F., and Abd El-Salam, M. S. 2010. Response of two canola varieties (Brassica napus L.) to nitrogen fertilizer levels and zinc foliar application. International Journal of Academic Research 2(2): 60-66.
15. El-Tayeb, M.A., 2005. Response of barley grains to the interactive effect of salinity and salicylic acid. Plant Growth Regul 45(3): 215-225.
16. Eslam, B. P., Monirifar, H., and aher Ghassemi, M. T. 2010. Evaluation of late season drought effects on seed and oil yields in spring safflower genotypes. Turkish Journal of Agriculture and Forestry 34: 373-380.
17. Farahbakhsh, H., and Shamsaddin Saiid, M. 2011. Effects of foliar application of salicylic acid on vegetative growth of maize under saline conditions. African Journal of Plant Science 5(10): 575-578.
18. Ghasemian, V., Ghalavand, A., Soroosh zadeh, A., and Pirzad, A. 2010. The effect of iron, zinc and manganese on quality and quantity of soybean seed. Journal of Phytology 2(11): 73-79.
19. Hayat, S., Ali, A., and Ahmad, A. 2007. Salicylic Acid: Biosynthesis, Metabolism and Physiological Role in Plants. Salicylic Acid: a Plant Hormone 1-14.
20. Imam, Y., and Zavareh, H. 2005. Drought tolerance in higher plants (analysis of the physiological and molecular biology) (translation). Center for Academic Publication.
21. Jackson, G. D. 2000. Effect of nitrogen and sulfur on canola yield and nutrient uptake. Agronomy Journal 92(4): 644-649.
22. Kidman, F., and Paul, K. B. 2001. Effect of zinc fertilization on yield, protein and oil of canola. Plant Soil 112: 327-329.
23. Kobraee, S., and Shamsi, K. 2012. Effects of drought stress on dry matter accumulation and morphological traits in soybean. International Journal of Biosciences 10(2): 73-79.
24. Liu, F., Andersen, M. N., and Jensen, C. R. 2004. Root signal controls pod growth in drought-stressed soybean during the critical, abortion-sensitive phase of pod development. Field Crops Research 85: 159-166.
25. Mak, M., Babla, M., Xu S-C., O’Carrigan, A., Liu, X-H., Gong, Y-M., Holford, P., and Chen, Z-H. 2014 .Leaf mesophyll K+, H+ and Ca2+ fluxes are involved in drought-induced decrease in photosynthesis and stomatal closure in soybean. Environmental and Experimental Botany 98: 1-12.
26. Mastrodomenico, A. T., Purcellb, L. C., and King, C. A. 2013. The response and recovery of nitrogen fixation activity in soybean to water deficit at different reproductive developmental stages. Environmental and Experimental Botany 85: 16– 21.
27. Morshedi, A., and Naghibi, H. 2004. Effects of foliar application of Cu and Zn on yield and quality of canola grain (Brassica napus L.). Journal of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources 11(3): 15-22. (In Persian with English Abstract).
28. Naseri, R., Fasihi, K., Hatami, A., and Poursiahbidi, M. M. 2010. Effect of planting pattern on yield, yield components, oil and protein contents in winter safflower cv. Sina under rainfed conditions. Iranian Journal Crop Sciences 12(3): 227-238. (In Persian with English Abstract).
29. Pable, D., and Patil, D. B. 2011. Effect of sulphur and zinc on nutrient uptake and yield of soybean. International Journal of Agricultural Sciences 7(1): 129-132.
30. Popova, L. P., Maslenkova, L. T., Yordanova, R. Y., Ivanova, A. P., Krantev, A. P., Szalai, G., and Janda, T. 2009. Exogenous treatment with salicylic acid attenuates cadmium toxicity in pea seedlings. Plant Physiology and Biochemistry 47(3): 224-231.
31. Pour Mousavi, S. M. 2005. The impact of manure on indicators of growth, agronomic and physiological characteristics of soybean in conditions of water stress. MSc Thesis, Faculty of Agriculture, Zabol. (In Persian).
32. Roustaie, K. h., Movahhedi Dehnavi, M., Khadem, S. A., and Owliaie, H. R. 2012. Effect of different super absorbent polymer and animal manure ratios on the quantitative and qualitative characteristics of soybean under drought stress. Journal of Crops Improvement 14(1): 33-41. (In Persian with English Abstract).
33. Sajedi, N. A., and Rajali F. 2011. Effects of drought stress, zinc application and mycorrhizal inoculation on uptake of micronutrients in Maize. Iranian Journal of Soil Research 25(2):83-92. (In Persian with English Abstract).
34. Singh, B., and Usha, K. 2003. Salicylic acid induced physiological and biochemical changes in wheat seedlings under water stress. Plant Growth Regulation 39(2): 137-141.
35. Soja, E. 2011. Tecnologias de produção de soja: região central do Brasil 2012 e 2013. Londrina: Embrapa Soja 261 p.
36. Wilkinson, S., and Davies, W. J. 2010. Drought, ozone, ABA and ethylene: new insights from cell to plant to community. Plant, Cell & and Environment 33(4): 510–525.
37. Yasari, E., and Vahedi, A. 2012. Micronutrients Impact on Soybean (Glycine max (Merrill)) Qualitative and Quantitative Traits. International Journal of Biology 4(2): 112-118.
38. Yilmaz, A., Ekiz, H., Torun, B., Gultekin, I., Karanlik, S., and Bagci, S. A. 1997. Effect of different zinc application methods on grain yield and zinc concentration in wheat cultivars grown on zinc-deficient calcareous soils. Journal of Plant Nutrition 20(4): 461-471.
39. Zahedi, H., Noor-mohammadi, G. H., Shirani-Rad, A. H., Habibi, D., and Mashhadi- Akbar-Boojar, M. A. 2009. The effects of zeolite and foliar applications of selenium on growth, yield and yield components of three canola cultivars under drought stress. World Applied Sciences Journal 7(2): 255-262.