1. Abdel-Ghani, H.A., Parzies, K., Ceccarelli, S., Grando, S., and Geiger, H.H. 2005. Estimation of Quantitative Genetic Parameters for out crossing-Related Traits in Barley. Crop Science 45: 98-105
2. Akar, T., Avci, M., and Dusunceli, F. 2004. Barley; Post-harvest operations - Accessed on 15 August 2007.
3. Austin, R. B., Ford, M. A., and Morgan,C. I. 1989. Genetic improvement in the yield of winter wheat: A further evaluation. Journal of Agricultural Science 112:295-301.
4. Behzad, A. 2008. Investigating salinity tolerance of different lines of barley in golestan.
5. Boukerrou, L., and Rasmusson, D. D. 1990. Breeding for high biomass yield in spring barley. Crop Science 30:31-35.
6. Cox, T. S., Shoryer, J. P., Ben-hui, L., Searsand, R. A. G., and Martin, T. A. J. 1988. Genetic improvement in agronomic traits of hard red winter wheat cultivars from 1919 to 1987. Crop Science 28: 756-768.
7. Etesami, m., Galeshi, S., Soltani, A., and Noorinai, A. 2008. Investigation of changes harvest index, yield and grain yield components in modern and old barley genotype. (Hordeum vulgare L). Journal of Agricultural Science 15(5) Special issue (In Persian).
8. Fallahi, H. A., Ghazvini, H., Lakzadeh, A., jabbari, M., Kohkan, SH., and Jafar bay, J. 2012. Advanced lines of barley yield trial uniformly heated area. First International Congress of the Thirteenth National Congress of Agronomy and Plant Breeding and Seed Science and Technology's Third Conference (In Persian).
9. Fathi, R., Reza, T. and Farzad, F. 2011.Characterization of Iranian landrace wheat accessions by inter simple sequence repeat (ISSR) markers. Journal of Applied Environment, Biological Science 1 (10): 432-436.
10. Fischer, R. A., Rees, D. and Sayer, K.D. 1998. Wheat yield progress associated whit higher stomatal conductance and photosynthetic rate, and cooler canopies. Crop Science 38: 1467-1475
11. Gonzalez, F.G., Slafer, G.A., and Miralles, D. J. 2002. Verbalization and photoperiod responses in wheat pre-flowering reproductive phases. Field Crops Research 74: 183–195.
12. Guarda, G., Padovan, S., and Delogu, G. 2004. Grain yield, nitrogen-use efficiency and baking quality of old and modern Italian bread-wheat cultivars grown at different nitrogen levels. European Journal of Agronomy 21: 141-142.
13. Jalal Kamali, M. R., and Boyd, W. R. 2000. Quantifying growth and development of commercial barley cultivars over two contrasting seasons in Western Australia. Australian Journal of Agricultural Research 51: 481-501
14. Jodi, M., 2012. The relationship between timing and duration of phenological events and grain yield in Iranian wheat cultivars. Electronic Journal of Crop Production 6(4): 99-116 (In Persian)
15. Kazi, A. G., Amir, R. and Minha, M. 2014. Phenotypic and genotypic characterization of wheat landraces of Pakistan Emir. Journal of Food and Agriculture 26(2): 157-163.
16. Khan, M.H., and Dar, A.N. 2010. Correlation and path analysis of some quantitative traits in wheat. African Crop Science Journal 18: 9-14.
17. Malek, M.M., Galeshi, S., Zeinali, A., Ajamnorozi, H., and Malek, M. 2012. Investigation of leaf area index, dry matter and crop growth rate on the yield and yield components of soybean cultivars. Electronic Journal of Crop Production 5(4): 1-17 (In Persian).
18. Miralles, D.F., Richards, R.A., and Slafer, G.A. 2000. Duration of the stem elongation period influences the number of fertile florets in wheat and barley. Australian Journal of Plant Physiology 27: 931–940.
19. Morgounova, A., Zykinb, V., Belanb, I., Roseevab, L., Zelenskiyc, Yu., Budakd, H., and Bekese, F. 2010. Genetic gains for grain yield in high latitude spring wheat grown in Western. Siberia in 1900–2008. Field Crops Research 117: 101–112.
20. Morinaka, Y., Sakamoto, T., Inukai, Y., Agetsuma, M., Kitano, H., Ashikari, M., and Matsuoka, M. 2006. Morphological Alteration Caused by Brassinosteroid Insensitivity Increases the Biomass and Grain Production of Rice. Plant Physiology 141: 924-931
21. Naghavi, M. R., Shahbaze Poorshahbazi, A., and Talei, A. 2002. Study of genetic variation in durum wheat germplasm for some morphological and agronomic characteristics. Iranian Journal of Crop Sciences 4(2): 81-86.
22. Normohammadi, Gh., and Siyadat, A. 2001. Cereals cultivation. Published Shahid Chamran University.446 p. (In Persian).
23. Pandey, R. K., Herrera, W. A. T., Viuegas, A. N., & Pendleton, J. W. 1944. Drought response of grain legumes under irrigation gradient: III. Plant growth. Agronomy Journal 76: 557-560.
24. Peyghambari, S. A., B. Yazdisamadi, S. Abdmishani, A. Sarafi, A. Taleiand M. Bihamta. 2005. Evaluation of drought resistance and yield related traits in double haploid barley. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Sciences 36(4): 955-967. (In Persian with English Abstract).
25. Rafischer, D., and kohn, G. D. 2002. The relationship of grain yield to vegetative growth and post-flowering leaf area in wheat crop under conditions of limited soil moisture. Australian Journal of Agricultural Research 17(3) 281 - 295
26. Rahemi-Karizaki, A., Galeshi, S., and Soltani, A. 2013. Evaluation of wheat yield and related traits variation in temperate semi-humid conditions. Electronic Journal of Crop Production 6 (2): 17-33 (In Persian).
27. Ramazani, H., and Taghi Assad, M. 2008. Genetic changes in grain yield and associated traits in improved barley (Hordeum vulgare L.) cultivars. Pajouhesh & Sazandegi No:79 pp: 2-9.(In Persian)
28. Reynolds, M., Foulkes, M. J., Slafer, G. A., Berry, P., Parry, M. A. J., Snape, J. W. and Angus, W. J. 2011. Raising yield potential in wheat. Journal of Experimental Botany 60: 1899–1918.
29. Seyed agha miri, S. M. M., Mostafavi, KH., and Mohammadi, A. 2011. Journal of Agricultural Research. 10(2): 421-427. (In Persian).
30. Sinebo, W. 2002. Yield relationships of barleys grown in a tropical highland environment. Crop Science 42: 428-437.
31. Trebbi, D., Maccaferri, M., De Heer, P., Sorensen, A., and Giuliani, S. 2011. Highthroughput SNP discovery and genotyping in durum wheat (Triticum durum Desf.). Theory and Applied Genetics 123: 555-569.
32. Waddington, S. B., Osmanzai, M., Yoshida, M., and Ransom, J. K. 1987. The yield of durum wheat released in Mexico between 1960 and 1984. Journal of Agricultural Science 108: 469-477.
33. Wood, G. A., Welsh, J. P., Godwin, R. J., Taylor, J. C., Earl, R., and Knight, S. M. 2003. Real-time measures of canopy size as basisfor spatially varying nitrogen applications to winter wheat sown at different seed rates. Journal of Biosystem. Engineering 84: 513-531.
34. Wych, R. D., and Rasmusson, D. C. 1983. Genetic improvement in malting barley cultivars since 1920. Crop Science 23:1037-1040.
35. Zahed, M., Galeshi, S., Latifi, N., A. Soltani, A., and Calate, M. 2011. The effect of plant density on seed yield and yield components in modern and old wheat cultivars. Electronic Journal Crop Production 4 (1): 201-215. (In Persian).
36. Zhang L, Y., Liu, D. C., Guo X. L., Yang, WL., Sun, JZ., Wang, D., and Zhang, A. 2009. Distribution in genome of quantitative trait loci (QTL) for yield and yield-related traits in common wheat (Triticum aestivum L.). Theoretical and Applied Genetics 119: 43-52.