1. Abdallah, N., El- Gengaihi, S., and Sedrak, E. 1978. The effect of fertilize treatment on yield of seed and volatile of fennel (Foeniculum vulgare) .Journal of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants 33(9): 607-608.
2. Ahmadian, A. 2006. Effect of irrigation frequency and manure on the quality and quantity of cumin. MSc thesis. Zabol University. (In Persian with English Abstract).
3. Akbarinia, A., and Tahmasbi sarvestani, A. 2003. Effect of different feeding systems on yield and essential oil content of seeds Ajowan. Journal of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants 18:79-89. (In Persian with English Abstract).
4. Akbarinia, A., Ghalavand, A., Sefidkan, F., Rezayi, M., and Sharifi Ashorabadi, A. 2004. The effect of chemical fertilizer, manure on yield and essential oil content of seeds Ajowan modulator. Research and Development 16(4): 32- 42. (In Persian with English Abstract).
5. Badran, F. S., and Safwat, M. S. 2004. Response of fennel plants to organic manure and bio-fertilizers in replacement of chemical fertilization. Egyptian Journal of Agricultural Research 82: 247-256.
6. Baybordi, Y., Malakoti, J., Amirmakri, H., and Nafisi, M. 2000. Production and consumption of chemical fertilizers in line with the objectives of sustainable agriculture. Publish Agricultural Education 97 PP.
7. Black, I., and Dyson, C. 2008. Thirty years of change in South Australian broadacre agriculture. In Global Issues, Paddock Action Proc. 14th Australian Agronomic Conference Adelaide. South Australia, Australian Societa Agronomic. 21–25 September.
8. Chandhary, G. R. 1989. Effect of nitrogen level and weed control on weed competition, nutrient uptake of Cumin (Cuminum cyminum L.). Indian Journal of Agricultural Science 59(6): 397-399.
9. Darzi, M. T., and Hadj Seyed Hadi, M. R. 2003. Evaluation of agronomic and ecological issues of chamomile and fennel. Olive magazine 152: 42-49. (In Persian with English Abstract).
10. Ehsanipour, A., Razmjoo, K., and Zeinali. H. 2013. Effect of nitrogen rates on yield, yield components and essential oil content of several fennel (Foeniculum vulgare Mill.) populations. Iranian Journal of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants 28 (4) 579-593. (In Persian with English Abstract).
11. Fitzgerald, G., Rodriguez, D., and Leary, G. O. 2010. Measuring and predicting canopy nitrogen nutrition in wheat using a spectral index. The canopy chlorophyll content index (CCCI). Field Crops Research 116: 318-324.
12. Jamshidi, E., Ghalavand, A., Sefidkon, F., and Goltapeh, A. 2010. Positive effect of fungi Piriformospora Indica on fennel yield, yield components under effect organic matter. Journal of Agricultural Science and Sustainable Production 7-14. (In Persian with English Abstract).
13. Kapoor, R., Giri, B., and Mukerji, K. G. 2004. Improved growth and essential oil yield and quality in foeniculum vulgare Mill. on mycorrhizal inoculation supplemented with P-fertilizer. Bioresource Technology 93: 307-311.
14. Khan, M. M., and Azam, Z. M. 1999. Change in the essential oil constituents of Foeniculum vulgare in relation of basal and foliar application of nitrogen and phosphorus. Journal Plant Nutrition 11: 2205-2515.
15. Krishmamoorthy, V., and Madalager, M. B. 2000. Effect of interaction of nitrogen and phosphorus on seed and essential oil of Ajowan (Trachypermum ammi). Journal of Spices and Aromatic Crops 9(2): 137- 149.
16. Mahfouz, S. A., and Sharaf Eldin, M. A. 2007. Effect of mineral biofertilizer on growth, yield and essential oil content of Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare Mill.). International Agrophisics 21(4): 361-366.
17. Manafi Molayosefi, M., and Hayati, B. 2010. Production and export of medicinal plants, advantages, problems and solutions. Proceedings of the First Regional Conference on Marketing Medicinal Plants Kurdistan.145-156 (In Persian with English Abstract).
18. Mirshekari, B., and Farahvash, F. 2009. Irrigation management and Nitrogen fertilization in Fennel in a semi-arid climate quarterly. Journal of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants Research 27(4): 541-550. (In Persian with English Abstract.)
19. Mona, Y., Kandil, A. M., and Swaefy Hend, M. F. 2008. Effect of three different compost levels on Fennel and Salvia growth character and their essential oils. Biological Sciences 4: 34-39.
20. Moradi, R., Rezvani Moghaddam, P., Nasiri Mahallati, M., and Lakzian, A. 2010. The effect of application of organic and biological fertilizers on yield, yield components and essential oil of Foeniculum vulgare (Fennel). Journal of Agricultural Research 7(2): 625-635. (In Persian with English abstract).
21. Movaghatian, A., and Siahposh, A. 2011. Effect of integrated nutrient management and yield components of Fennel. Journal of Agriculture 37(2): 113-126. (In Persian with English Abstract).
22. Omidbaigi, R. 2007. Production and processing of medicinal plants. Volume 2. 4th. Edition. Astan Qods Razavi Publications, Beh Nashr. 438 pp.
23. Picard, D., Ghiloufi, M., Saulas, P., and Tourdonnet, S. 2010. Does undersowing winter wheat with a cover crop increase competition for resources and is it compatible with high yield? Field Crops Research 115: 9–18.
24. Salem, A. G., and Awad, A. M. 2005. Response of Coriander plants to organic and mineral fertilizers fertigated in sandy soils. Egyptian Journal Agricultural Research 83(2): 829-858.
25. Sarmadnia, GH. H., and Kochaki, A. 1999. Crop Physiology. Press Mashhad University Jihad. 400 PP
26. Sharifi, Z., and Haghnia, GH. 2008. Effect Nitroxin biological fertilizer on yield and yield components wheat Sabalan. The National Conference of Ecological Agriculture. Iran. Gorgan.104-108. (In Persian with English Abstract).
27. Sharif Ashor Abadi, A. 2002. Effect of organic and chemical fertilizers on yield Fennel. Journal of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants in Iran.7: 1-26. (In Persian with English Abstract).
28. Singh, R. V., and Chauhan, S. P. S. 1994. Response of barley to the levels and sources of nitrogen with and without zinc in relation to yield and water use under dryland conditions. Bhartiya Krishi Anusandhan Patrika. 6: 43-48.
29. Soltaninejhad, F., Fallah, S., and Heidari, M. 2014. Effect of different sources and rates of nitrogen fertilizer on the growth and biomass production of purslane (Portulaca oleracea). Journal of Crop Production 6(3): 125-143. (In Persian with English abstract).
30. Sumner, M. E. 2000. Beneficial use of effluents, waste and biosolids. Communication in Soil and Plant Analyses 31:1701-1715.
31. Tabrizi, L .2005. The effect of moisture and manure on quantitative and qualitative characteristics of Fleawort. MSc thesis. Faculty of Agriculture. Ferdowsi University of Mashhad.
32. Wagner, H. 1993. Maximizing seed yield and important components of Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare). Seed Science Journal 95: 114-117.