1. Ahmad, M., Zahir, Z. A., Khalid, M., Nazli, F., and Arshad, M. 2013. Efficacy of rhizobium and pseudomonas strains to improve physiology, ionic balance and quality of mung bean under salt-affected conditions on farmer’s fields. Plant Physiology and Biochemistry 63: 170-176.
2. Altaf, A., Ishrat, K., and Abdin, M. Z. 2000. Effect of sulfur fertilization on oil accumulation, acetyl co-A concentration, and acetyl co-A carboxylase activity in the developing seeds of rapeseed (Brassica compestris L.). Australian Journal of Agricultural Research 51: 1023-1029.
3. Anonymous, 1987. Approved Methods of the AACC. Method 11-46, American Association of Chemists Inc. St Paul, MN, USA.
4. Arancon, N. Q., Edwards, C. A., Bierman, P., Welch, C., and Metzger, J. D. 2004. Influences of vermicomposts on field strawberries: 1. Effects on growth and yields. Bioresource Technology 93: 145-153.
5. Besharaty, H., and Malekzadeh, T. 2015. Effect of sulfur and thiobacillus on soybean growth and uptake of some nutrients in four calcareous soils with different buffering capacities. Iranian Journal of Soil Research 29 (2): 131- 145. (in Persian with English abstract).
6. Bremness, L. 1999. Herbs. Eyewitness Handbook. London.
7. Dorado, J., Zancada, M. C., Almendros, G., and Lopez-Fando, C. 2003. Changes in soil properties and humic substances after longterm amendments with manure and crop residues in dry land farming systems. Journal of Plant Nutrition and Soil Science 166: 31-38.
8. Eichler-Lobermann, B., Kohne, S., and Koppen, D. 2007. Effect of organic, inorganic and combined organic and inorganic P fertilization on plant P and soil P pools. Journal of Plant Nutrition and Soil Science 170: 623-628.
9. El-Dewiny, C. Y., Moursy, Kh. S., and. El-Aila, H. I. 2006. Effect of organic matter on the release and availability of phosphorus and their effects on spainch and radish plants. Research Journal of Agriculture and Biological Sciences 2(3): 103-108.
10. Erdal, I., Kepenek, K., and Kızılgoz, I. 2004. Effect of foliar iron applications at different growth stages on iron and some nutrient concentrations in strawberry cultivars. Turk Journal Agriculture Forest 28:421-427.
11. Fankem, H., Ngo Nkot, L., Deubel, A, Quinn, J., Merbach, W., and Etoa, F. X. 2008. Solubilization of inorganic phosphates and plant growth promotion by strains of Pseudomonas fluorescens isolated from acidic soils of Cameroon. African Journal of Microbiology Research 2: 171-178.
12. Graeme, J. B., Rod, B. L., Dana, M., and Anderson, G. C. 1993. Modeling of sulfur oxidation from elemental sulfur. Plant and Soil 155/156: 379-382.
13. Hasanudin, H. 2003. Increasing of the nutrient and uptake availability of N and P andthrough corn yield of inoculation of Mycorrhiza and Azotobacter on ultisol organic matter. Journal of Agriculture Sciences of Indonesia 5 (1): 83-89.
14. Izquierdo, N. G., and Aguirrezabal, L. A. N. 2008. Genetic variability in the response of fatty acid composition to minimum night temperature during grain filling in sunflower. Field Crops Research 106: 116-125.
15. Jahan, M., Nassiri Mahallati, M., Amiri, M. B., and Ehyayi, H. R. 2013. Radiation absorption and use efficiency of sesame as affected by biofertilizers inoculation in a low input cropping system. Industrial Crops and Products 43: 606- 61.
16. Kacar, B., and Katkat, A.V. 2007. Plant Nutrition. 3th Edn. Nobel Press; Ankara, Turkey.
17. Kaplan, M., and Orman, S. 1998. Effect of elemental sulfur and sulfur containing waste in a calcareous soil in turkey. Plant Nutrient 21 (8): 1655-1665.
18. Kennedy, I. R., Choudhury, A. T. M. A., and Kecske´s, M. L. 2004. Non-symbiotic bacterial diazotrophs in crop-farming systems:can their potential for plant growth promotion be better exploited? Soil Biology and Biochemistry 36: 1229-1244.
19. Khan, K., Pankaj, U., Verma, S. K., Gupta, A. K., Singh, R. P., and Verma, R. K. 2015. Bio-inoculants and vermicompost influence on yield, quality of Andrographis paniculata, and soil properties. Industrial Crops and Products 70: 404-409.
20. Kumar, S., Pandey, P., and Maheshwari, D. K. 2009. Reduction in dose of chemical fertilizers and growth enhancement of sesame (Sesamum indicum L.) with application of rhizospheric competent Pseudomonas aeruginosa LES4. European Journal of Soil Biology 45: 334-340.
21. Kumar, A., Maury, B. R., and Raghuwanshi, R. 2014. . Isolation and characterization of PGPR and their effect on growth, yield and nutrient content in wheat (Triricum aestivum L.). Biocatalysis and Agricultural Biotechnology 3: 121-128.
22. Marschner, H. 1995. Mineral Nutriton of higher plants. 2nd. ed. Academic Pres; San Diago, USA.
23. Matthew, C. J., Bjorkman, M. K., David, M. K., Saito, A. M., and Zehr, P. J. 2008. Regional distributions of nitrogen-fixing bacteria in the Pacific Ocean. Limnol. Oceanogr 53: 63-77.
24. Modaihsh, S., Al-mustafa, W. A., and Metwally, A. E. 1989. Effect of elemental sulfur on chemical changes and nutrient availability in calcareous soils. Plant and Soil 116: 95-101.
25. Mohammadi, K. H., Ghalavand, A., Aghaalikhani, M., and Rokhzadi, A. 2011. Effect of different methods of increase soil fertility by adding organic, chemicals and biological fertilizers on grain yield and quality of canola (Brassica napus L.). Journal of Agroecology 3 (3): 298-308. (in Persian with English abstract).
26. Mohanty, S., Paikaray, N. K., and Rajan, A. R. 2006. Availability and uptake of phosphorus from organic manures in groundnut (Arachis hypogea L.)-corn (Zea mays L.) sequence using radio tracer technique. Geoderma 133: 225-230.
27. Page, A. L., Somner, C. E., and Nelson, P. W. 1996. Methods of soil analysis. Part 3. Chemical Methods. ASA/SSSA Madison, Wisconsin, USA
28. Patrici, I. 2000. Integrated nutrient management for sustaining crop yield in calcareous soils of India. GAU-PRII-International Potash Institute. National Symposium. Junagadh. Gujarat. India.
29. Phonglosa, A., Bhattacharyya, K., Ray, K., Mandal, J., Pari, A., Banerjee, H., and Chattopadhyay, A. 2015. Integrated nutrient management for okra in an inceptisol of easternIndia and yield modeling through artificial neural network. Scientia Horticulturae 187: 1-9.
30. Rodrigues, E. P., Santos Rodrigues, L., Martinez de Oliveira, A. L., Baldani, V. L. D., Teixeira, K., Urquiaga, S., and Reis, V. M. 2008. Azospirillum amazonense inoculation: Effects on growth, yield and N2 fixation of rice (Oryza sativa L.). Plant and Soil 302: 249-261.
31. Roesty, D., Gaur, R., and Johri, B. N. 2006. Plant growth stage, fertilizer management and bio-inoculation of arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi and plant growth promoting rhizobacteria affect the rhizobacterial. Community structure in rain-fed wheat fields. Journal of Plant Science 38: 1111-1120.
32. Salimpour, S., Khavazi, K., Nadian, H., Besharati, H., and Miransari, M. 2010. Enhancing phosphorous availability to canola (Brassica napus L.) using P solubilizing and sulfur oxidizing bacteria. Australian Journal of Crop Science 4 (5): 330-334.
33. Shakeri, E., Amini Dehaghi, M., Tabatabaei, S. A., and Modares Sanavi, S. M. A. 2012. Effect of chemical fertilizer and biofertilizer on seed yield, its components, oil and protein percent in sesame varieties. Journal ofagriculturalscienceandsustainable production 22 (1): 71-86. (in Persian with English abstract).
34. Sharma, P. B. 2005. Fertilizer management in sesame (Sesamum indicum L.) based intercropping system in Tawa command area. Journal of Oilseeds Researsh 22: 63-65.
35. Shata, S. M., Mahmoud, A., and Siam, S. 2007. Improving calcareous soil productivity by integrated effect of intercropping and fertilizer. Reacerch Journal of Agriculture and Biological Sciences 3(6): 733-739.
36. Siami, A., and Besharaty, H. 2012. Effect of sulfur biological oxidation trend on release of iron and zinc. Iranian Journal of Soil Research 26 (3): 255- 267. (in Persian with English abstract).
37. Uzun, B., Arslan, C., and Furat, S. 2008. Variation in fatty acid compositions, oil content and oil yield in a germplasm collection of Sesame (Sesamum indicum L.). Journal of the American Oil Chemists' Society 85: 1135-1142.
38. Varzi, M. R., Habibi, D., Vazan, S., and Pakzi, A. 2011. The effect of plant growth promoting rhizobacteria and nitrogen fertilizer on grain quality of sunflower. Journal of Crop Ecophysiology 7: 156-160. (in Persian with English abstract).
39. Vessy, K. 2003. Plant growth promoting rhizobacteria as biofertilizars. Plant and Soil 255: 571-586.
40. Weiss, E. A. 2000. Oilseed Crops, 2nd ed., Blackwell Science Ltd., Bodmin, UK.
41. Zapata, F., and Roy, R. N. 2004. Use of phosphate rocks for sustainable agriculture. p. 117-122. Publication of the FAO Land and Water Development Division.