1. Aliabadi Farahani, H., Valadabadi, S. A., Daneshian, J., and Khalvati, M. A. 2009. Evaluation changing of essential oil of balm (Melissa officinalis L.) under water deficit stress conditions. Journal of Medicinal Plants Research 3 (5): 329-333.
2. Alizade, A. 2011. Design of irrigation systems: Designed surface irrigation systems. Emam Reza University Publications, Mashhad, Iran. 452 pp. (in Persian).
3. Aminghafouri, A. 2014. Evaluation of seed production potential of perennial Ziziphora in low input cropping system. PhD Thesis, Faculty of Agriculture Ferdowsi University of Mashhad, Iran. (in Persian with English abstract).
4. Arancon, N. Q., Edwards, C. A., Bierman, P., Welch, C., and Metzger, J. D. 2005. Influence of vermicompost on field strawberries. Bioresource Technology 93: 145-153.
5. Atiyeh, R. M., Edwards, C. A., Sulber, S., and Metzger, J. D. 2001. Pig manure vermin compost as component of a horticultural bedding plant medium: effect on physiochemical properties and plant growth. Bioresources Technology 78: 11-20
6. Balandari, A. 2011. Study some echophysiological characteristics and investigation on cultivation aspects of dwarf chicory (Cichorium pumilum Jacq.) in Mashhad. PhD Thesis, Faculty of Agriculture Ferdowsi University of Mashhad, Iran. (in Persian with English abstract).
7. Carruba, A., La Torre, R., and Matranga, A. 2002. Cultivation trials of aromatic and medicinal plants in semiarid Mediterranean environment. Proceeding of International Conference on MAP. Acta Horticulturae 576: 207-216
8. Chanayath, N., Lhieochaiphant, S., and Phutrakul, S. 2002. Pigment extraction techniques from the leaves of Indigofera tinctoria Linn. and Baphicacanthus cusia Brem. and chemical structure analysis of their major components. Chiang Mai University Journal of Natural of Sciences 1 (2): 149-160.
9. De-Abreu, I. N., and Mazzafera, P. 2005. Effect of water and temperature stress on the content of active constituents of Hypericum brasilience Choisy. Plant Physiology and Biochemistry 43: 241-248
10. Gutierrez-Miceli, F. A., Moguel-Zamudio, B., Abud-Archila, M., and Dendooven, L. 2008. Sheep manure vermicompost supplemented with a native diazotrophic bacteria and mycorrhizas for maize cultivation. Bioresource Technology 99: 7020-7026.
11. Khazaie, H. R., Nadjafi, F., and Bannayan, M. 2008. Effect of irrigation frequency and planting density on herbage, biomass and oil production of theme (Thymus vulgaris) and hyssop (Hyssopus officinalis). Industrial Crop Production 27: 315-321.
12. Hendawy, S. F., Ezz El-Din, A. A., Aziz, E., and Omer, E. A. 2010. Productivity and oil quality of Thymus vulgaris L. under organic fertilization conditions. Ozean Journal of Applied Sciences 3: 203-216.
13. Kızılkaya, R. 2008. Yield response and nitrogen concentrations of spring wheat (Triticum aestivum) inoculated with Azotobacter chroococcum strains. Ecological Engineering 33: 150-156.
14. Khorramdel, S., Koocheki, A., Nassiri Mahallati, M., and Ghorbani, R. 2008a. Application effects of biofertilizers on the growth indices of black cumin (Nigella sativa L.). Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research 6 (2): 285-294. (in Persian with English abstract).
15. Khorramdel, S., Koocheki, A., Nassiri Mahallati, M., and Ghorbani, R. 2008b. Effect of biofertilizers on the yield and yield components of black cumin (Nigella sativa L.). Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research 6 (3): 758-766. (in Persian with English abstract).
16. Khorramdel, S., Rezvani Moghaddam, P., Asadi, G. A., Seyedi, S. M., and Azizi, H. 2015. Effects of different levels of animal manure and bulb weights on yield and yield components of caraway (Bunium persicum Bioss.). Journal of Plant Production 22 (4): 133-155. (in Persian with English abstract).
17. Khorramdel, S., Rezvani Moghaddam, P., Aminghafouri, A., and Shabahang, J. 2013. Effects of biofertilizers and different water volumes in each irrigation on vegetative characteristics of sesame (Sesamum indicum L.). Journal of Agroecology 5 (2): 93-104. (in Persian with English abstract).
18. Koocheki, A., Tabrizi, L., and Nassiri Mahallati, M. 2007. The effects of irrigation intervals and manure on quantitative and qualitative characteristics of Plantago ovata and Plantago psyllium. Asian Journal of Plant Sciences 6 (8): 1229-1234.
19. Koocheki, A., Tabrizi, L., and Nassiri Mahallati, M. 2004. Organic cultivation of Plantago ovata and Plantago psyllium. Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research 2 (1):67-79. (in Persian with English abstract).
20. Koocheki, A., Shabahang, J., Khorramdel, S., and Azimi, R. 2013. The effect of irrigation intervals and intercropped marjoram (Origanum vulgare) with saffron (Crocus sativus) on possible cooling effect of corm for climate change adaptation. Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research 11 (3(: 390-400. (in Persian with English abstract).
21. Lee, J. 2010. Effect of application methods of organic fertilizer on growth, soil chemical properties and microbial densities in organic bulb onion production. Scientia Horticulture 124: 299-305.
22. Liuc, J., and Pank, B. 2005. Effect of vermicompost and fertility levels on growth and oil yield of Roman chamomile. Scientia Pharmaceutica 46: 63-69.
23. Mao, J., Olk, D. C., Fang, X., He, Z., and Schmidt-Rohr, K. 2008. Influence of animal manure application on the chemical structures of soil organic matter as investigated by advanced solid-state NMR and FT-IR spectroscopy. Geoderma 146: 353-362.
24. Norozpoor, G., and Rezvani Moghaddam, P. 2006. Effect of different irrigation intervals and plant density on oil yield and essence percentage of black cumin (Nigella sativa). Pajouhesh and Sazandegi 73: 133-138. (in Persian with English abstract).
25. Omer, E. A., Ahmed, S. S., Ezz-El-Din, A. A., and Fayed, T. B. 1998. Seed yield of Silybum marianum L. as affected by row spacing and fertilization in new reclaimed lands of Egypt. Egyptian Journal of Horticulture 25: 281-293.
26. Pramod, K., Tyagi Vishnu, K., Rai Ashish, S., Sambath, K., Yogendra, S., Manoj, S., and Manoj, G. 2010. Preliminary phytochemical screening and evaluation of anti–inflammatory activity of ethanolic extract of leaves of Indigofera tinctoria Linn. Journal of current Pharmaceutical Research 3 (1): 47-50.
27. Rezvani Moghaddam, P., Aminghafouri, A., Bakhshai, S., and Jafari, L. 2013. Effect of different manure on Satureja hortensis L. Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research 43: 27-33. (in Persian with English abstract).
28. Rezvani Moghaddam, P., Akbar Abadi, M., and Hassanzadeh Aval, F. 2015. Effects of different manure and sowing data on yield and yield component of (Calendula officinalis L.). Journal of Agroecology 6 (4): 730-740.
29. Sabet Teimouri, M. 2013. Ecological characteristics if Gol-e-Arvane (Hymenocrater platystegius) in natural habitats and evaluation of possibility for domestication under low input cropping system. PhD Thesis, Faculty of Agriculture, Ferdowsi University of Mashhad, Iran. (in Persian with English abstract).
30. Saied Nejad, A. H., and Rezvani Moghaddam, P. 2010. Effect of compost, vermicopmost and cow manure on yield and yield component of (Cuminum cyminum). Journal of Agriculture 24 (2):142-148. (in Persian with English abstract).
31. Sajadi Nik, R., and Yadavi, A. R. 2013. Effect of nitrogen fertilizer, vermicompost and nitroxin on growth indices, phonological stages and grain yield of sesame. Science and Natural Resources 6 (2): 73-99. (in Persian with English abstract).
32. Sales, R., Kanhonou, C., Baixauli, A., Giner, D., Cooke, K., Gilbert, I., Arrillaga, J. S., and Ros, R. 2006. Sowing date, transplanting, plant density and nitrogen fertilization affect indigo production from Isatis species in a Mediterranean region of Spain. Industrial Crops and Products 23: 29-39.
33. Sallaku, G., and Shaalan, M. N. 2005. Influence of biofertilizers and chicken manure on growth, yield and seeds quality of black cumin (Nigella sativa L.) plants. Egyptian Journal of Agriculture Research 83: 811-825.
34. Shabahang, J., Khoramdel, S., Siahmarguee, A., and Gheshm, R. 2013. Evaluation of integrated management of organic manure application and mycorrhiza inoculation on growth criteria, qualitative and essential oil yield of hyssop (Hyssopus officinalis L.) under Mashhad climatic conditions. Journal of Agroecology 6 (2): 353-363. (in Persian with English abstract).
35. Stoker, K. G., Cooke, D. T., and Hill, D. J. 1998. An improved method for the large-scale processing of woad (Isatis tinctoria) for possible commercial production of woad indigo. Journal of Agricultural Engineering Research 71: 315-320.
36. Tabrizi, L. 2005. Effect of water stress and manure on quantitative and qualitative characteristics of Psyllium. M.Sc. Thesis, Faculty Agriculture, Ferdowsi University of Mashhad. Iran. (in Persian with English abstract).
37. Vessey J. K. 2003. Plant growth promoting rhizobacteria as biofertilizer. Plant and Soil 255: 571-586.
38. Warrier, P. K., Nambiar, V. P. K., and Ramankatty, C. 2007. Indian Medicinal Plants. Published by Universities Press (India) Orient Longman Private Limited.
39. Yazdani, A., Naderi, R., Fazeli, A., and Bahrani, M. J. 2015. Effect of planting methods and seeding rates on yield of alfalfa (Medicago sativa L.) CV. Hamedani in Bajgah, Fars Province. Journal of Crop Production and Processing 5 (15): 167-175. (in Persian with English abstract).
40. Zamanyan, M. 2009. Assessment and comparison of potential forage yield of red clover cultivars. Journal of Seed and Plant Improvement 1: 1-25. (in Persian with English abstract).