1. Alavi Matin, S. M., Rahnama, A., and Meskarbashi, M. 2015. Effect of Type and rate of potassium fertilizer on agronomic characteristics of two cultivars durum wheat under saline stress. Research in Agricultural Science 2 (1): 177-188. (in Persian with English abstract).
2. Bauder, J., 2003. Wheat production. Montana State University. Water Quality and Irrigation Management web site.
3. Dimkpa, C. O., and Bindraban, P. S. 2016. Fortification of micronutrients for efficient agronomic production: a review. Agronomy for Sustainable Development 36 (1): 1-26.
4. El-Magid, A. A. A., Knany, R. E., and El-Fotoh, H. G. A. 2000. Effect of foliar application of some micronutrients on wheat yield and quality. Annals of Agricultural Science Cairo 1: 301-313.
5. Emam, Y. 2011. Cereal Production, Shiraz University Press. Fourth edition. 190 pp.
6. Farajzadeh Memari Tabrizi, E., Yarnia, M., Khorshidi, M. B., and Ahmadzadeh, V. 2009. Effect of micronutrients and their application method on yield, crop growth rate and net assimilation rate of corn cv. Jeta. Journal of Food, Agriculture and Environment 7 (2): 611-615.
7. Fathi, G., Mojedam, M., Siadat, S. A., and Mohammadi, G. N. 2002. Effect of Different Levels of Nitrogen and Cutting Time on Grain and Forage Yield of Karoon Cultiver of Barley. JWSS-Isfahan University of Technology, 5 (4): 97-106.
8. Feizi Asl, V., and Valizadeh, Gh. R. 2004. Effects of phosphorus and zinc fertilizer applications on nutrient concentrations in plant and grain yield in cv. Sardari (Triticum aestivum L.) under dryland conditions. Iranian Journal of Crop Sciences 6 (3): 223-238.
9. Gharachorloo, M. 2011. Management system designed to monitor the quality of wheat. Grain Research Center, (in Persian).
10. Hemantaranjan, A., and O. K. Garg. 1988. Iron and zinc fertilization with reference to the grain quality of Triticum aestivum L. J. Plant Nutr. 11: 1439-1450.
11. Hamidi Asil, S., Mostashari, M., and Moez Ardalan, M. 2014. A review of the effects of the sition of some of the micro elements and the determination of the critical level on wheat in the city of Qazvin. Iranian Journal of Agronomy and Plant Breeding 9 (4): 39-46.
12. Hussain, N., Khan, M. A., and Javad, M. A., 2005. Effect of foliar application of plant micronutrient mixture on growth and yield of wheat (Triticum aestivum L.). Pakistan Journal of Biological Sciences 8 (8): 1096- 1099.
13. Kassab, O. M., Zeing, H. A. E., and Ibrahim, M. M. 2004. Effect of water deficit and micronutrients foliar application on the productivity of wheat plants. Minufiya J. Agric. Res., 29:925-932.
14. Leilah, A. A., Badawi, M. A., EL-Moursy, S. A., and Attia, A. N. 1988. Response of soybean plants to foliar application of zinc and different levels of nitrogen. J. Agric. Sci. (Mansoura Univ., Egypt). 13: 556-563.
15. Li, M., Wang, S., Tian, X., Zhao, J., Li, H., Guo, C., Chen, Y., and Zhao, A. 2015. Zn distribution and bioavailability in whole grain and grain fractions of winter wheat as affected by applications of soil N and foliar Zn combined with N or P. Journal of Cereal Science 61: 26-32.
16. Malakooti, M. J., Malakooti, A., Majidi, A., Baybourdi, A., Salari, A., and Falahi, A. 2009. Comparative efficiency of enriched wheat flouring richens plant in the field of health promotion. J. of Food Sci. 6 (3): 118 Pp. (in Persian).
17. Maralian, H. 2012. Effect of supplementary nutrition with Fe, Zn chelates and urea on wheat quality and quantity. African Journal of Biotechnology 11 (11): 2661-2665.
18. Mozaffari, A., Saydat, S. A., Hashemi Dezfooli, S. A. 2006. Effect of Plant Density on Morphological and Physiological Characteristics of Four Cultivars of Durum Wheat (Triticum turgidum var.durum) under Dryland of Sarableh Region, Ilam. Research in Agricultural Science 2 (1): 47-56. (in Persian).
19. Pahlavan‐Rad, M. R., and Pessarakli, M. 2009. Response of wheat plants to zinc, iron, and manganese applications and uptake and concentration of zinc, iron, and manganese in wheat grains. Communications in soil science and plant analysis 40 (7-8): 1322-1332.
20. Rangel, Z., and Graham, R. D. 1995. II. Importance of seed Zn content for growth on zinc-deficient soil. Plant Soil, 173: 267-274.
21. Seadh, S. E., El-Abady, M. I., El-Ghamry, A. M., and Farouk, S. 2009. Influence of micronutrients foliar application and nitrogen fertilization on wheat yield and quality of grain and seed. Journal of Biological Sciences 9 (8): 851-858.
22. Seilsepour, M. 2007. The study of Fe and Zn effects on quantitative and qualitative parameters of winter wheat and determination of critical levels of these elements in Varamin plain soils. Pajouhesh and Sazandegi In: Agronomy and Horticulture 20 (3): 123-133.
23. Siosemardeh, A., Ahmadi, A., Poustini, K., and Mohammadi, V. 2006. Evaluation of drought resistance indices under various environmental conditions. Field Crops Research 98: 222-229.
24. Tatari, M., 2004. The effects of various levels of salinity and irrigation times on growth and yield of cumin in Mashhad conditions. MSc thesis. Faculty of Agriculture, Ferdowsi University of Mashhad, Iran. 87p. (in Persian with English abstract).
25. Torun, A., Gültekin, I., Kalayci, M., Yilmaz, A., Eker, S., and Cakmak, I. 2001. Effects of zinc fertilization on grain yield and shoot concentrations of zinc, boron, and phosphorus of 25 wheat cultivars grown on a zinc-deficient and boron-toxic soil. Journal of Plant Nutrition 24: 1817-1829.
26. Varga, B., Svecnjak, I., and Pospisil, A. 2001. Winter wheat cultivar performance as affected by production systems in Croatia. Agronomy Journal 93: 961- 966.
27. Velu, G., Ortiz-Monasterio, I., Cakmak, I., Hao, Y., and Singh, R. P. 2014. Biofortification strategies to increase grain zinc and iron concentrations in wheat. Journal of Cereal Science 59: 365-372.
28. Yagdi, K. 2009. Path coefficient analysis of some yield components in durum wheat (Triticum durum Desf.). Pakistan Journal of Botany 41: 745-751.
29. Ziaeian, A. H., Malakouti, M. J. 2001. Effects of Fe, Mn, Zn and Cu fertilization on the yield and grain quality of wheat in the calcareous soils of Iran. In: Plant Nutrition: Springer, pp. 840-841.
30. Ziaeyian, A. 2006. Effects of potassium and zinc application on silage corn cultivation. Journal of Soil and Water Sciences 20 (1): 36-37.