1. Amirjani, M. R., Askari, M., and Askari, F. 2014. Effect of nano zinc oxide on alkaloids, enzymatic and antienzymatic antioxidant contents and some physiological parameters of Catharantus roseus. Cell and Tissue Journal 5 (2): 173 -183. (in Persian with English abstract).
2. Anonymous. 2016. Iranian Ministry of Jihade-Agriculture. first volume. Crops. Available at http://www.maj.ir/Portal/Home/Default.aspx?CategoryID=95a8e7d0-e5f0-4f2d-a241-92106c74dcc.
3. Auld, D. S. 2001. Zinc coordination sphere in biochemical zinc sites. In Zinc Biochemistry, Physiology, and Homeostasis. Springer. Netherlands.
4. Cakmak, I., Kalayci, M., Ekiz, H., Braun, H. J., and Yilmaz, A. 1999. Zinc deficiency as an actual problem in plant and human nutrition in Turkey: a NATO Science for Stability Project. Field Crops Research 60: 175-188.
5. Cakmak, I., Kalayci, M., Kaya, Y., Torun, A. A., Aydin, N., Wang, Y., Arisoy, Z., Erdem, H., Yazici, A., Gokmen, O., and Ozturk, L. 2010. Biofortification and localization of zinc in wheat grain. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry 58 (16): 9092-9102.
6. Chakeralhosseini, M. R., Mohtashami, R., and Owliaie, H. R. 2009. Effects of rate, source, and method of zinc fertilizer application on quantitative and qualitative characteristics of rice (Choram 1). Journal of Research in Agricultural Science 5 (1): 33-43. (in Persian with English abstract).
7. Davatgar, N. 2005. Estimation of different form of Zinc in wetland soils and their availability to plant rice. Rice Research Institute. Agricultural research, education & extension organization. Registration number: 1045569. (in Persian with English abstract).
8. Dobermann, A., and Fairhurst, T. 2000. Rice: nutrient disorders & nutrient management (Vol. 1). International Rice Research Institute.
9. Depar, N., Rajpar, I., Memon, M. Y., and Imtiaz, M. 2011. Mineral nutrient densities in some domestic and exotic rice genotypes. Pakistan Journal of Agriculture: Agricultural Engineering Veterinary Sciences.
10. Emami, A. 1996. Methods of plant analysis. First volume. Technical Bulletin No. 982. Soil and Water Research Institute. Tehran, Iran. (in Persian).
11. Forno, D. A., Yoshida, S., and Asher, C. J. 1975. Zinc deficiency in rice. Plant and Soil. 42 (3): 537-550.
12. Gao, X., Hoffland, E., Stomph, T., Grant, C. A., Zou, C., and Zhang, F. 2012. Improving zinc bioavailability in transition from flooded to aerobic rice. A review. Agronomy for sustainable development 32 (2): 465-478.
13. Habib, M. 2009. Effect of foliar application of Zn and Fe on wheat yield and quality. African Journal of Biotechnology 8 (24).
14. Jiang, W., Struik, P. C., Van Keulen, H., Zhao, M., Jin, L. N., and Stomph, T. J. 2008. Does increased zinc uptake enhance grain zinc mass concentration in rice? Annals of Applied Biology 153 (1): 135-147.
15. John, L. W., Jamer, D. B., Samuel, L. T., and Warner, L. W. 2014. Soil fertility and fertilizers: An introduction to nutrient management. Person Education. Delhi. pp. 106-153.
16. Kamari, H., Seyed Sharifi, R., and Sedeghi, M. 2014. The effect of foliar application of nano-zinc oxide and free-living nitrogen-fixing bacteria on yield and morpho-physiological characteristics of triticale. Crop Physiology Journal 22 (4): 52-37. (in Persian with English abstract).
17. Karak, T., and Das, D. 2006. Effect of foliar application of different sources of Zn application on the changes in Zn content, uptake and yield of rice (Oryza sativa L.). In 18th World Congress of Soil Science. Philadelphia., Pennsylvania. USA.
18. Khot, L. R., Sankaran, S., Maja, J. M., Ehsani, R., and Schuster, E. W. 2012. Applications of nanomaterials in agricultural production and crop protection: a review. Crop Protection 35: 64-70.
19. Malakouti, M. J., and Kavousi, M. 2004. Balanced nutrition of rice. First Edition. Ministry of Jihad-e-Agriculture, Deputy Agronomy Affairs. Press the Senate. Tehran. (in Persian).
20. Morete, M. J., Impa, S. M., Rubianes, F., and Beebout, S. E. J. 2011. Characterization of zinc uptake and transport in rice under reduced conditions in agar nutrient solution. 14th Philippines Society of Soil Science and Technology. In Scientific Conference (pp. 25-27).
21. Phattarakul, N., Mongon, J., and Rerkasem, B. 2011. Variation in rice grain zinc and their response to zinc fertilizer. In 3rd International Zinc Symposium (pp. 10-14). Hyderabad. India.
22. Prasad, T. N. V. K. V., Sudhakar, P., Sreenivasulu, Y., Latha, P., Munaswamy, V., Reddy, K. R., Sreeprasad, T. S., Sajanlal, P. R., and Pradeep, T. 2012. Effect of nanoscale zinc oxide particles on the germination, growth and yield of peanut. Journal of Plant Nutrition 35 (6): 905-927.
23. Quijano-Guerta, C., Kirk, G. J. D., Portugal, A. M., Bartolome, V. I., and McLaren, G. C. 2002. Tolerance of rice germplasm to zinc deficiency. Field Crops Research. 76: 123-130.
24. Rehman, H. U. 2014. N-Zn dynamics under different rice production systems (Doctoral dissertation. University of Agriculture. Faisalabad).
25. Rehman, H. U., Aziz, T., Farooq, M., Wakeel, A., and Rengel, Z. 2012. Zinc nutrition in rice production systems: a review. Plant and soil 361 (1-2): 203-226.
26. Reinhold, J. G. 1971. High phytate content of rural Iranian bread: a possible cause of human zinc deficiency. The American journal of clinical nutrition 24 (10): 1204-1206.
27. Rengel, Z., Römheld, V., and Marschner, H. 1998. Uptake of zinc and iron by wheat genotypes differing in tolerance to zinc deficiency. Journal Plant Physiology 152: 433-438.
28. Saadati, N. 1998. The effect of different sources of zinc (Zn) on yield of rice, (var. Tarom) in peat lands. Rice Research Institute. Agricultural research, education & extension organization. Final report of research project 12 pages. (in Persian).
29. Safarpour, R., and Naqhavi, S. 1997. Determination of zinc requirement of rice in paddies of Guilan province. Rice Research Institute. Agricultural research, education & extension organization. Extension issue, 42 pages. (in Persian with English abstract).
30. Soleimani, A. 1999. Effects of zinc on rice farming. Gorgan and Gonbad Agricultural Organization. Rice Research Institute. Extension issue, 8 pages. (in Persian).
31. Shivay, Y. S., Kumar, D., Prasad, R., and Ahlawat, I. P. S. 2008. Relative yield and zinc uptake by rice from zinc sulphate and zinc oxide coatings onto urea. Nutrient Cycling in Agroecosystems 80 (2):181-188.
32. Skoog, F. 1940. Relationships between zinc and auxin in the growth of higher plants. American Journal of Botany 939-951.
33. Stomph, T. J., Hoebe, N., Spaans, E., and Van der Putten, P. E. L. 2011. The relative contribution of post-flowering uptake of zinc to rice grain zinc density. In 3rd International Zinc Symposium. (pp. 10-14). Hyderabad. India.
34. Valinejad, M. 2001. Determination of critical level of potassium and zinc in several paddy fields of Mazandaran province. Soil Science master's thesis. Islamic Azad University, Science and Research Branch of Tehran. Tehran, Iran. (in Persian with English abstract).
35. Wijebandara, D. M. D. I., Dasog, G. S., Patil, P. L., and Hebbar, M. 2009. Effect of nutrient levels and biofertilizer on growth and yield of paddy under System of Rice Intensification (SRI) and conventional methods of cultivation. Tropical Agricultural Research 20: 343-353.
36. Wu, C.Y., Lu, L. L., Yang, X. E., Feng, Y., Wei, Y. Y., Hao, H. L., Stoffella, P. J., and He, Z. L. 2010. Uptake, translocation, and remobilization of zinc absorbed at different growth stages by rice genotypes of different Zn densities. Journal of agricultural and food chemistry 58 (11): 6767-6773.
37. Zayed, B. A., Salem, A. K. M., and El Sharkawy, H. M. 2011. Effect of different micronutrient treatments on rice (Oryza sativa L.) growth and yield under saline soil conditions. World Journal of Agricultural Sciences 7 (2): 179-184.