1. Abbaszadeh, B., Sharifi, E., Aedakani, M. R., Aliabadi, H., and Alizadeh, A. 2007. Effect of nitrogen fertilizer on quantities and qualities yield of medicinal plant balm (Melissa officinalis L.). 2nd National Conference of Ecological Agriculture. Iran, Gorgan, 16-17 October: 927-939. (in Persian).
2. Abdipoor, M., Farahbakhsh, J., and Panahi, Kh. 2013. The effects of different levels of nitrogen phosphorous on Plantago major extract in Yasouj. National Conference on Water and Wastewater Engineering. Iran, Tehran. (in Persian).
3. Akande, M. O., Olwatoyinbo, F. I., Makinde, E. A., Adepoju, A. S., and Adepoji, I. S. 2010. Response of okra to organic and inorganic fertilization. Journal of Nature and Science 8 (11): 261-266.
4. Asadi, F., and Khademi, Z. 2014. Changes in Nutrients (N, P, K) Concentration in Various Parts of Corn during Different Growth Stages. Iranian Journal Soil Research 24 (4): 485- 498. (in Persian with English abstract).
5. Bremner, J. M. 1965. Total nitrogen. Methods of soil analysis. Part 2. American of Agronomy. Mandison. WI, P. 1148-1158.
6. Daneshian, J., Rahmani, N., and Alimohammadi, M. 2013. Effects of nitrogen and manure fertilizer application on yield and yield components of calendula (Calendula officinalis L.) under water deficit stress conditions. Journal of Crop Production Research 5 (3): 251-260. (in Persian with English abstract).
7. Diepen Brock, W. 2000. Yield analysis of winter oil seed rape: A review. Field Crops Research 67: 35-49.
8. Eslami khalili, F., Pirdashti, H., Bahmanyar, M. A., and Taghavi Ghsemkheili, F. 2014. Effect of organic and chemical fertilizer on soil properties and nutrient concentration in pot marigold (Calendula officinalis L.). Iranian Journal of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants 30 (3): 476-485. (in Persian with English abstract).
9. Fallahi, J. 2009. Effects of biofertilizers and chemical fertilizers on quantity and quality characterize of Chamomile (Matricaria Chamomilla L.) as a medicinal plant. Thesis. Faculty of Agriculture. Ferdowsi Universuty of Mashhad, Iran. (in Persian).
10. Ghobanli, M., Hashem moghaddam, Sh., and Fallah, A. 2005. Study of Interaction Effects of Irrigation and Nitrogen on Some Morphological and Physiological Characteristic of Rice Plant (Oryza sativa L.). Journal of Agricultural Sciences 12 (2): 415- 428. (in Persian with English abstract).
11. Hosseini valiki, R., and Ghanbari, S. 2015. Comparative examination of the effect of manure and chemical fertilizers on yield and yield components of rosemary (Rosemarinus officinalis L.). International Journal of Agronomy and Agricultural Research 6 (2): 29-37.
12. Jabbari, R., Amini Dehaghi, M., Modares Sanavy, M. A., and Kordenaeej, A. 2009. Effects of application methods of nitrogen fertilizer in semi arid and moderate cool conditions on morphological and composition on Thyme (Thymus vulgaris L.). Journal of Crop Breeding 1 (3): 78-94. (in Persian with English abstract).
13. Jafari Haghighi, M. 2003. Soil analysis methods- sampling and analysis physical and chemical with emphasis on Theory and Applied principles. Neday Zahi Publication 236p. (in Persian).
14. Jahanban, L., and Lotfifar, O. 2011. Study of the effective organism (EM) application effect on efficacy of chemical and organic fertilizers in corn cultivation (Zea maiz S.C704). Plant Production Technology 11 (2): 43-52. (in Persian with English abstract).
15. Javaheri, A. M., Rashidi, N., and Baghizadeh, A. 2016. Influence of organic farm yard manure, potassium and boron on quantity and quality of sugar beet in Bardsir region. Journal of Sugar Beet 21 (1): 43-56. (in Persian with English abstract).
16. Jokubauskaite, I., Slepetiene, A., and Karcauskiene, D. 2015. Influence of different fertilization on the dissolved organic carbon, nitrogen and phosphorus accumulation in acid and limed soils. Eurasian Journal of Soil Science 4 (2): 137-143.
17. Kharrazi, M., Unesi, H., and Abedini, J. 2012. Effect of corn waste blended with cow dung and paper on vermicompost qualities using Eisenia fetida. Agronomy Journal (Pajouhesh & Sazandegi) 103: 179-191. (in Persian with English abstract).
18. Khamchin moghaddam, F., and Rezaee pajand, H. 2009. Criticising de morttone regionalization method according to linear moments for maximum daily precipitation in Iran. Journal of Technical- Engineering 2 (2): 93-103. (in Persian with English abstract).
19. Khorramdel, S., Rezvani moghadam, P., and Asady, Gh. A. 2016.
Effects of different levels of animal manure and bulb weights on yield and yield components of caraway (Bunium persicum Bioss.). Journal of Plant Production Research 22 (4): 133-155. (in Persian with English abstract).
20. Majidian, M., Ghalavand, A., Karimian, N., and Kamgar haghighi, A. A. 2008. Effects of nitrogen different amounts, manure and irrigation water on yield and yield components of corn. Electronic Journal of Crop Production 1 (2): 67-85. (in Persian with English abstract).
21. Makkizadeh, M., Chaichi, M., Nasrollahzadeh, S., and Khavazi, K. 2012. Effect of different types of nitrogen fertilizers on quantitative and qualitative characteristics of Satureja hortensis L. Iranian Journal of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants 28 (2): 330- 341. (in Persian with English abstract).
22. Mallanagouda, B. 1995. Effects of NPK and FYM on growth parameters of onion, garlic and coriander. Journal of Medical and Aromatic Plant Science 4: 916-918. (in Persian with English abstract).
23. Markaryan, Sh., Najafi, N., Asgharnejad, N., and Avestan, Sh. 2016. Interactive effects of Ensifer meliloti (Sinorhizobium meliloti) and phosphorus on some growth characteristics of alfalfa under soil water deficit conditions. Journal of Soil Biology 3 (2): 163-178. (in Persian with English abstract).
24. Mediavilla, V., Jonquera, M., Schmid-Slembrouck, I., and Soldati, A. 1998. Decimal code for growth stage of hemp (Cannabis sativa L.). Journal of the International Hemp Association 5 (2): 65, 68-74.
25. Mooleki, S. P., Schoenau, J. J., Chales, J. L., and Wen, G. 2004. Effect of rat, frequency and incorporation of freedlot cattle manure on soil nitrogen availability, crop performance and nitrogen use efficiencyn in east-central Saskatchwan. Canadian Journal of Soil Science 84: 199-210.
26. Moradi, S. 2015. Impact of sheep manure, urea and triple superphosphate on onion morphological properties. International Journal of Farming and Allied Sciences 4 (2): 167-170.
27. Oomah, B., Busson, M., Godfrey, D., and Drover, J. 2002. Characteristics of hemp (Cannabis sativa L.) seed oil. Food Chemistry 76: 33-43.
28. Pourazizi, M., and Fallah, S. 2013. Optimization of application of nitrogen fertilizers for growth and yield of forage sorghum under low- input conventional farming systems. Journal of Crop Production and Processing 3 (9): 81-91. (in Persian with English abstract).
29. Pouryousef, M., Mazaheri, D., Chaiechi, M. R., Rahimi, A., and Tavakoli, A. 2010. Effect of different soil fertilizing treatments on some of agro morphological traits and mucilage of isabgol (Plantago ovata Forsk). Electronic Journal of Crop Production 3: 193-213. (in Persian with English abstract).
30. Saadati, A., Pourtahmasi, K., Salami, S. A., and Oladi, R. 2015. Xylem and bast fiber properties of six Iranian hemp populations. Iranian Journal of Natural Resources 68 (1): 121-132. (in Persian with English abstract).
31. Shahsawari, N., and Saffari, M. 2005. The effect of different levels of nitrogen on the function and elements of the varieties of wheat in Kerman. Pajouhesh and Sazandegi 66: 82-87. (in Persian with English abstract).
32. Shams, A., Abadian, H., Akbari, Gh., Koliai, A., and Zeinali, H. 2012. Effect of organic and chemical fertilizers on Amount of Essence, biological yield and harvest index of Matricaria chamomile. Annals of Biological Research 3 (8): 3856-3860.
33. Singh, R. V., and Chauhan, S. P. S. 1994. Response of barley to the levels and sources of nitrogen with and without zinc in relation to yield and water use under dryland conditions. Bhartiya Krishi Anusandhan Patrika 6: 43-48.
34. Tahami, S. M. K., Rezvani Moghaddam, P., and Jahan, M. 2010. Comparison the effect of organic and chemical fertilizers on yield and essential oil percentage of basil (Ocimum basilicum L.). Journal of Agroecology 2 (1): 70-82. (in Persian with English abstract).
35. Wahba, H. E., Motawe, H. M., and Ibrahim, A. Y. 2014. Effect of nitrogen fertilizers on productivity of Urtica pilulifera plant. Bioscience 6 (1): 49-56.
36. Valadabadi, S. A., Alimohammadi, M., and Daneshian, J. 2007. The evaluation of nitrogen (N) and phosphorous (P) consumption on yield and growth of sweet corn (Zea mays var saccharata). Plant and Ecosystem 12: 53-65. (in Persian with English abstract).
37. Yazdani biouki, R., Bannayan avval, M., Khazaei, H. R., and Sodaeeizadeh, H. 2015. Investigating some quantitative and qualitative characteristics of wild marjoram (Origanum vulgare sub sp. Virid.) as affected by different levels of azocompost and urea. Agroecology Journal 6 (4): 798-811. (in Persian with English abstract).
38. Zaman, S. 2003. Plant medicinales. Ghoghnos, iran, p: 134. (in Persian).
39. Zeinali, H., Moslehi Yazddeli, A., Safaei, L., Jaberalansar, Z., Akhondi, A., and Skanderi, Z. 2014. Effects of different N.P.K fertilizer levels on quantitative and qualitative traits of Matricaria chamomilla L. Iranian Journal of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants 30 (4): 511-518. (in Persian with English abstract).