1. Al-Rubiay, K. K., Jaber, N. N., Al-Mhaawe, B. H., and Alrubaiy, L. K. 2008. Antimicrobial efficacy of henna extracts. Oman Medical Journal 23: 253-6.
2. Armin, M., Noormohammadi, Gh., Darvish F., Zand, S., and Baghestani, M. 2008. Study on some ecophysiological difference in more and less competitive winter wheat cultivars on competition with wild oat at different wheat densities. Journal of Pajouhesh and Sazandegi 80: 119-127. (in Persian with English abstract).
3. Bannayan, M., Rahmati, M., Ghani A., and Ghavidel, H. 2010. Quantitative analysis of growth and production of two local and commercial cultivars of radish (Rhaphanus sativus L.) in response to different levels of planting density. Iranian Journal of Field Crop Research 8 (6): 1002-1011. (in Persian with English abstract).
4. Behdani, M., Ghazvini, K., Mohammadzadeh, A. R., and Sadeghian, A. 2009. Antibacterial activity of Henna extracts against Staphylococcus aureus and Pseudomonas aeroginosa. Ofogh-e-Danesh. GMUHS Journal Vol. 15: 46-52. (in Persian with English abstract).
5. Bich, D. H., Chung, D. Q., Chuong, B. X., Dong, N. T., Dam, D. T., Hien, P. V., Lo, V. N., Mai, P. D., Man, P. K., Nhu, D. T., Tap, N., and Toan, T. 2004. The Medicinal Plants and Animals in Vietnam. Hanoi Science and Technology Publishing House, Hanoi, Vol. 1, p. 224.
6. Board, J. E., and Harville, B. G. 1996. Explantions for greater light interception in narrow- vs- wide-row soybean. Crop Science 32: 198-202.
7. Caglar, S., and Tekin, H. 1999. The stomata density of pistachio cultivars on different pistacia rootstocks. Turkish Journal of Agriculture and Forestry 23: 1029-1032.
8. Campos, V. M., Pasin, L. A. A. P., and Barja, P. R. 2008. Photosynthetic activity and growth analysis of the plant Costus spicatus cultivated under different light conditions. The European Physical Journal Special Topics 153: 527-529.
9. Chaudhary, G., Goyal, S., and Poonia, P. 2010. Lawsonia inermis Linnaeus: A Phytopharmacological Review. International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Drug Research 2: 91-98.
10. Endrini, S., Rahmat, A., Ismail, P., and Taufiq-Yap, Y. H. 2007. Comparing of the cytotoxicity properties and mechanism of Lawsonia inermis and Strobilanthe crispus extract against several cancer cell lines. Journal of Medical Science 7: 1098-1102.
11. Pasandi Pour, A., Farahbakhsh, H., and Moradi, R. 2018. Assessing effect of climatic-management factors on yield and growth characteristics of henna (Lowsonia inermis L.) as a medicinal-industrial plant in Kerman province. Agroecology. (In Press). (in Persian with English abstract).
12. Ghalandari, R., Rhimzadeh Khoei, F., Toorchi, M., and Behtari, B. 2009. Effect of Plant Density on Growth and Yield of Three Sunflower Hybrids (Helianthus annuus L.) as a Second Crop. Journal of Sustainable Agriculture and Production Science 2 (20): 27-40. (in Persian with English abstract).
13. Grogton, K. F., Schneiter, A. A., and Nagle, B. J. 1988. Row spacing, plant population and genotype with row spacing effects on yield and yield components of dry bean. Agronomy Journal 80: 631-634.
14. Holshouser, D. L., and Jones, B. P. 2003. Early-maturing double crop soybean requires higher plant population to meet leaf area requirement. Crop Management 2. doi: 10.1094/CM-2003-0408-01-RS.
15. Koc, M., Barutcular, C., and Genc, I. 2003. Photosynthesis and productivity of old and modern durum wheat’s in Mediterranean environment. Crop Science 43: 2089-2098.
16. Koocheki, A., and Sarmadnia, G. 2006. Physiology of crop plants. Jahade-e-Daneshgahi Mashhad Press. (in Persian).
17. Kuhlase, L. M., Ossom, E. M., and Rhykerd, R. L. 2009. Effects of plant populations on morphological and physiological parameters of intercropped sweet potato (Ipomoea batatas L.) and groundnut (Arachis hypogaea L.). Academic Journal of Plant Science 2 (1): 16-24.
18. Kumar Singh, D., Luqman, S., and Kumar Mathur, A. 2015. Lawsonia inermis L. – A commercially important primaeval dying and medicinal plant with diverse pharmacological activity: A review. Industrial Crops Products 65: 269-286.
19. Lebaschi, M. H. 1992. Investigate the different aspect of dual purpose using of Barley and Oat variety. M. Sc. Thesis in Agronomy. Isfahan Industrial Univ.
20. Martin, R. J., and Deo, B. 2000. Effect of plant population on calendula (Calendula officinalis L.) flower production. New Zealand Journal of Crop and Horticultural Science 28 (1): 37-44.
21. Misirli, A., Topuz, F., and Zeybekoglu, N. 1998. Research on variation of female and male figs in terms of leaf properties and stomatal distribution. Acta Horticulture 480: 129-132
22. Moradhajati, P., and Shokuhfar, A. 2016. Growth Analysis, Yield and Yield Components of Three Barley Cultivars (Hordeum vulgare L.) under Different Seeding Rates. Journal of Crop Ecophysiology 10 (2): 461-476. (in Persian with English abstract).
23. Morrison, M. J., Mcvetty, P. B. E., and Scar, R. 1990. Effect of altering plant density on growing characteristics of summer rape. Canadian Journal of Plant Science 70: 139-149.
24. Nour-Mohamadi, G., Siadat, A., and Kashani, A. 2010. Agronomy, Vol. 1. Cereal Crops. Shahid Chamran University Press. (in Persian).
25. Poorter, H. 1989. Interspecific variation in relative growth rate: On ecological causes and physiological consequences. p. 45-68. In Lambers, et al., (Eds.) Causes and consequences of variation in growth rate and productivity of higher plants. SPB Acad. Publishing.
26. Pourhadian, H., and Khajepour, M. R. 2008. Effects of row spacing and planting density on growth indices and yield of safflower, local variety of Isfahan Koseh in summer planting. Journal of Science and Technology of Agriculture and Natural Resources 11 (42): 17-31. (in Persian with English abstract).
27. Rafiei Alhoseini, M., and Salehi, F. 2002. Effect of plant density on grain yield and arable characteristics of three Sunflower varieties in Shahrekord. 8th Iranian Crop Science Congress, Gilan, Iran.
28. Sadeghi, H., Heidari Sharifabd, H., Hamidi, A., Noormohammadi, Gh., and Madani, H. 2015. Effect of planting date and plant density on net photosynthesis, stomatal conductance, leaf chlorophyll index and grain yield of soybean in Meghan and Karaj areas. Journal of Plant Ecophysiology 7 (23): 83-94. (in Persian with English abstract).
29. Taize, L., and Zeiger, E. 1998. Plant physiology. 2nd Ed. Sinauer Associates, Sunderland.
30. Tanzarella, O. A., Depace, C., and Filippetti, A. 1984. Stomata frequency and size in Vicia faba L. Crop Science 24: 1070-1076.
31. Viddicombe, W. D., and Thelen, K. D. 2002. Row width and plant density effects on corn grain production in the Northern cron Belt. Agronomy Journal 94: 1020-1023.
32. Yaghoubnejad, F. 2004. Effect of row space, plant space and variety on growth, tuber size and potato yield. M. Sc. Thesis in Agronomy. Isfahan Industrial Univ.